PDA

View Full Version : older woman vs younger man

Ben Lau
24-11-2012, 12:31 PM
guys.. need your opinion and advice.
my friend is together with a lady that is more than 10 years older than him. he is in his early 30s and the girl is in her going to be mid 40s. he is a divorcee and the girl is single. now that they are going to get marry, he has second thought. is age really be problem? any advice also can. but please do flame. kumsia and paiseh for the not so good english.

queeniegal
24-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Having second thoughts maybe he saw someone even more prettier???c

asdatasd
24-11-2012, 05:38 PM
I say that if he loves her age shouldn't matter... especially not when you're already in your 30's. But is his second thought about this really has to do something with age or is it about something else?

I have had a crush for a woman (lives in HK) and I tried to take her out on several occasions, I flew to HK to know if I had a chance... even when I found out that she's 11 years older than I am i didn't really care.

Bottom line, age shouldn't make a difference (unless someone is underaged)

KnightScorpio
24-11-2012, 06:52 PM
If you truly love each other you should not bother about the age difference.

Ngengheng
24-11-2012, 07:21 PM
As long u both love each other..age and race is not the barrier.

jasdude
24-11-2012, 07:22 PM
Love has no barriers but reality does. 10 years down the road, will the man be able to take it when the woman goes through menopause. Sex might be good now, but then...... Touch wood, is the guy ready to face another responsibility of taking care of an aged partner? Else from that I don't think public opinions about age should be considered.

nuclearkid
24-11-2012, 07:58 PM
What is the main concern of your friend, the gf dying earlier than him? Age is a problem only in the mind or if she looks like his mother and people pass that comment when they are out. Otherwise, falling in love with a woman that shares your values, ideologies, philosophies, etc is something that doesn't come along everyday. In my social circle which isn't really too big, there are couples where the girl is older (though not by a decade). The problems they face and the squabbles they have are the same as normal couples but its never about the issue of age.

KongFattChoyHee
24-11-2012, 08:07 PM
I lost my virginity to an older woman in the early 90s, it was great :D

If you love here why does age matter unless she senior citizen

wayne23416
24-11-2012, 08:11 PM
hey Bro,

I would say go for it...I've dated ladies who r 10 years older than me and i'm only 25...I do once in awhile get weird stares here and there but who cares? its a free country where everyone is entitled to their rights!

jasdude
24-11-2012, 08:17 PM
hey Bro,

I would say go for it...I've dated ladies who r 10 years older than me and i'm only 25...I do once in awhile get weird stares here and there but who cares? its a free country where everyone is entitled to their rights!

Date and marriage is two different thing. Dating is just a tryout of a relationship while marriage is the acceptance and confirmation of a relationship.

vinnieboy
24-11-2012, 11:13 PM
Ben, what's your friend's nick? If he doesn't have one, you can get him to sign up with sbf.

If one throws such a question, means the answer is more to 'No' already. No matters how many golden advices you or your friend got them, the 'No' or the fear factor is always present.

Even the knot is tied, that slightest 'am I right' or 'am I wrong' symptom may lead to other issues.

natsuki
25-11-2012, 02:48 AM
Going to marry le then back out? Omg... At his age, shouldn't he think properly before starting a new relationship?? He is wasting his own time, and the lady's time.. Maybe age isn't a problem, but mentality is.

Ben Lau
25-11-2012, 04:33 PM
it is just that he tell me his parents not happy but approve them together and also the girl will be 50 in a few years time, sure they cannot have baby and also the girl will look hagged?? spelling wrong? he scare he can tahan her look of her and other then. Go steady is different from marry ma. now marry alot more things to consider.

Going to marry le then back out? Omg... At his age, shouldn't he think properly before starting a new relationship?? He is wasting his own time, and the lady's time.. Maybe age isn't a problem, but mentality is.

asdatasd
25-11-2012, 06:10 PM
it is just that he tell me his parents not happy but approve them together and also the girl will be 50 in a few years time, sure they cannot have baby and also the girl will look hagged?? spelling wrong? he scare he can tahan her look of her and other then. Go steady is different from marry ma. now marry alot more things to consider.

By the sound of it he doesn't consider everything in here. Women gave birth at the age of over 60 these days...
If he is worried about the looks and kids tell him to find a 20 year old that doesn't know any better.

jasdude
25-11-2012, 07:00 PM

Then why waste the time of the other person. If its just fucks the guy wants be straight about it. Honestly making the intention known in the first place gives less heartache and disappointment later.

Trying for a relationship is not just I like u, u like me, lets be steady and lets fuck. OOOO I love you so simple. There are considerations........... Saying and using love for fucks is never right.

Big Sexy
26-11-2012, 07:30 AM
a near 50 years old girl isnt going to give your friend the best sex
so look at her other traits....
if the girl is smart, rich and holds a decent job.. marry her..
if not dump her..

my friend is together with a lady that is more than 10 years older than him. he is in his early 30s and the girl is in her going to be mid 40s. he is a divorcee and the girl is single. now that they are going to get marry, he has second thought. is age really be problem? any advice also can. but please do flame. kumsia and paiseh for the not so good english.

hamsapkwai
26-11-2012, 10:18 AM
The woman is in her mid forties, this may be her last chance to catch the boat. She has probably placed all her hopes on this relationship.

Tell your asshole friend don`t cheat people`s feelings.

Be a Man and do the right thing. :mad:

Big Sexy
26-11-2012, 10:58 AM
the right thing to do will be to make a wise decision which benefits him..
and if that means to dump the girl then so be it..

Tell your asshole friend don`t cheat people`s feelings.
Be a Man and do the right thing. :mad:

Castrol
26-11-2012, 12:37 PM
my friend is together with a lady that is more than 10 years older than him. he is in his early 30s and the girl is in her going to be mid 40s. he is a divorcee and the girl is single.

10 years or more is a big gap indeed.
if your friend is a milf lover, then maybe ok. but if his FRs are all on syt then i dont see the fucking trend. :D

jameschong1
13-12-2012, 11:53 PM
-----------------
she got money or not???

ramzchillin
14-12-2012, 11:28 AM
my friend also married someone older than him.. their age gap is 18 years of age with 2 daughters being the eldest one only 1 year apart from my friend.

At first the woman was hesitant and is my friend who pursued, i suggest living together first and try out each others lifestyle and habits. Normally people of older age have some habits which are hard to change and be compromised by others. If both of them can stay together for a year and their lifestyle is slowly becoming the same then decide to marry. That case, wont also waste each others time. Cheers!

-R