PDA

View Full Version : Bai Xue at Tanjong Pagar

ouzo18
01-03-2005, 05:23 PM
How come there is no thread on Bai Xue??Anyone been there before?
personally i like Xiao mei and Jenny,anyone tried??

KumLan
01-03-2005, 05:38 PM
Another one bites the dust...
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29018&highlight=Bai+Xue

mokermania
02-03-2005, 04:48 PM
hi,

any more details on jenny & xiao mei?
thks n cheers

lexus69
03-03-2005, 10:15 AM
Hi
They are swt. Provide only HJ. Can autoroam.
But are extremely friendly esp. Mei Mei.
Could ask them out for drinks as well.
Heard they opening another branch (8 March) at Telok Ayer St (also same name).
Regards.

mokermania
03-03-2005, 03:04 PM
hi guys,

actually my regular there is dou dou.
weht there last evening, not there liao....
any one knw whether she went bk or jus off as i remember thet wrk 7 days per week...

tks n cheers

Cognac
08-03-2005, 05:43 PM
Hi Bros,

What is the name of this HC? Is it located at 60A Duxton Road?

Always see this ad at Yahoo Classifieds.

monster98
08-03-2005, 05:50 PM
hi guys,

any one knw whether she went bk or jus off as i remember thet wrk 7 days per week...

tks n cheers

since u are there last evening, why didn't u ask the gals there whether she off day or go back liao??? :confused:

monster98
08-03-2005, 05:51 PM
Hi Bros,

What is the name of this HC? Is it located at 60A Duxton Road?

Always see this ad at Yahoo Classifieds.

issit the name of this HC Bai Xue??????? :confused:

babylon
09-03-2005, 03:17 PM
Bai Xue = Relax
i think..

ouzo18
10-03-2005, 05:12 PM
Bai Xue = Relax
i think..

Bai Xue = White Snow in chinese.......

ouzo18
10-03-2005, 05:16 PM
hi guys,

tks n cheers

Dou Dou good meh???Thinks she is abit old,may be her massage is good???
I only tried her once.....

mokermania
11-03-2005, 09:23 AM
Dou Dou good meh???Thinks she is abit old,may be her massage is good???
I only tried her once.....

her massage is good.
bt she has quit.....:(
so got to hunt for others

ouzo18
13-03-2005, 02:31 PM
her massage is good.
bt she has quit.....:(
so got to hunt for others

May be she at their new shop at Telok Ayer???

mokermania
14-03-2005, 12:13 AM
May be she at their new shop at Telok Ayer???

tks mate.

mayb will go down to take a look. it the same name( the shop)?

cheers

Ice2005
14-03-2005, 03:44 PM
Not too sure to continue in this thread or to post on the old. Anyway, I think this is better as Bai Xue is no more new...

I was having a backache hence looking for a good TN to solve or relief the pain. We up to BX and ask for a strong lady to TN.

Have this lady Tong Tong, her massage is rather strong and would say helps a lot to relief the ache on my back. Quiet a nice feeling as the environment very cosy. Overall very relex and have a good rest there.

FR on Tong Tong:
Looks : 7/10 in the 30+
Figure: 6.5/10
HJ: 7/10, takes too long end up I do it myself. :o but no discount
BJ: She dun do it.
FJ: She dun do it.
boobs: B cup wif nice nipples and very good feel.
Damage: $38 for 1hrs or 58 for 1.5hrs with free scrub + $50 for HJ

Generally I think the ger here don't do FJ here. Migh have to book them for "Tar Pau".

Haven't try Dou Dou before any bros have comparison?

Cheers.

Doenitz79
14-03-2005, 05:47 PM
Where is this Bai Xue place exactly?

Ice2005
14-03-2005, 09:05 PM

It is along Tg Pagar road on the second storey. Bai Xue is the chinese name, name of the place is Relax and Rejxxxxxxx. I would say very nice setup. Enjoy!!!

topfuel
14-03-2005, 09:07 PM
is it ontop of b***** shop

akaza24
14-03-2005, 09:13 PM

Quite near to Xinyuan Massage. From Maxwell hawker centre, jus keep to the right side of the road n reccee down, u should be able to find one staircase that leads to Bai Xue.

lexus69
15-03-2005, 10:48 AM
Hi
Or you can go to their new setup along Telok Ayer.
Along the same stretch as Thiam Hock Temple and Qian Qian TN (I guess people will know this landmark better :) !
Shop has same name.

postmaster
23-03-2005, 01:46 PM

Yo Bro... wanan go together? I work very near there... haha....

PM me ur MSN or contact... we can sms...

titanj
23-03-2005, 06:25 PM
hope to see more FR on this place. me also planning to go down somewhere this week

ab1111
25-03-2005, 08:23 AM
hope to see more FR on this place. me also planning to go down somewhere this week

As per the practice for the TP area, kindly PM each other on FR or not explicit description of the TN activities.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
25-03-2005, 11:28 AM
As per the practice for the TP area, kindly PM each other on FR or not explicit description of the TN activities.

thats will be better if we still wanna hv this place in biz for days to come.be discreet abt the location and svcs rendered. :)

s888
25-03-2005, 02:06 PM
please be more cautious posting FR on TP.. wait kana minus rep points from owners in other areas not happy about it, as all the customers goto TP will affect their business.

Ice2005
25-03-2005, 11:44 PM
Like that, jin ho siun leh. How about forming a buddy group for TP area where we make mass FR for TP TN to all member. Could this SB Forum support? :D

cybron
26-03-2005, 01:35 PM
Bro ab111 and Bro Shuang Jie Gun.... Yes yes agree ... please be distreet.. those bros who have PM b4 will know what happen to TP.. Now at least got more bro stand together with me... TP got to be protected please PM other other if needed. Dun come here and shout about it.. It will definately wound bring any goods to any bro there...and soon all goodies will be distroy.. If you dun believe me i got nothing to say.. Thank you ah.. *Hi Five* **Clap** Will upz you guys later... ;)

thats will be better if we still wanna hv this place in biz for days to come.be discreet abt the location and svcs rendered. :)

babylon
27-03-2005, 08:11 PM
okie bro cybron.. I got my own short FR on Mei Mei, pls pm me if u want my opinion

astroboy888
30-03-2005, 06:40 PM
Hi
Or you can go to their new setup along Telok Ayer.
Along the same stretch as Thiam Hock Temple and Qian Qian TN (I guess people will know this landmark better :) !
Shop has same name.

The new setup along Telok Ayer Street is not another branch of Bai Xue (White Snow) at Tanjong Pagar. There is no relation between the 2. The 1 at 198A Telok Ayer Street is called Xue Bai (Snowy White). There are 4 ladies there. I tried Anna, the younger sister of 2 from Shan Yang, China. The elder sister is there too.

Biz Hours 10:30am-11:00pm but Anna only comes in at 1pm. Other ladies earlier.

lexus69
05-04-2005, 02:45 PM
The new setup along Telok Ayer Street is not another branch of Bai Xue (White Snow) at Tanjong Pagar. There is no relation between the 2. The 1 at 198A Telok Ayer Street is called Xue Bai (Snowy White). There are 4 ladies there. I tried Anna, the younger sister of 2 from Shan Yang, China. The elder sister is there too.

Bro
I know for a fact that the 2 outlets are owned by the same person.
They are related. I will say no more about these outlets cos' I promised of
of the Bro here that I will say no more.
Regards.

shl3
05-04-2005, 10:48 PM

Confirmed both outlet owned by the same person. I know the lady boss personnaly.
Both outlets are nicely renovated, but the problem is the staff turnover rate is very high.There were few good lookers during first day oepening, but disappeared days later.

By wind
06-04-2005, 12:20 PM
Hi Bro, anyone know what happens to the Touch Massage thread? Seems disappeared leh. :(

phallusman
06-04-2005, 09:32 PM
Maybe, Touche massage is getting from Red hot to White hot already, so got burnt away liao and far too hot to touch. Same same to the Apple and Orange, got eaten up by some cyber-dogs.

By wind
07-04-2005, 09:34 AM
:( Thx Bro, feel very sad. really had a good time there. now have to physically go rackie leow. Hope all the chio bu there r save.

ab1111
14-04-2005, 09:02 PM
:( Thx Bro, feel very sad. really had a good time there. now have to physically go rackie leow. Hope all the chio bu there r save.

For all the Bai Xue brudders, these are some highlights:
Rong Rong, chubby and sexy body, great skins, usually in skirts
Xiao Yu, good body but face skin not so smooth, usually in skirts
Tong Tong, chubby, but with great skin, usually in skirts
Peony, chubby and very enjoyable feminine talker

2dv8
16-04-2005, 01:45 PM
Tried this place abt a week ago... ot so left office around 9.30 feeling sore in the neck and shoulder blades region.

After paying the much better looking recep, I was shown to a room by a pdmm, face okay but the body is good.. after a good shower, she gave a good massage cos I requested a hard one, concentrating on the shoulders, back and neck.

Durin massage, tcss alot... told me abt china, how to find service etc.. I almost fell asleep cos her massage skill good. Din bother to autoroam cos was really tired and had no urge to do so.

But by end of session, she told me to sit up and did some nerves pointing down my spine, and feeling came. She saw the rod and laugh and asked if I need help. so I said yes.. and it was the perfect shot to end the night.

Name: xiao yi [little rain]
Massage skills: 7.8/10
Damage: 38 + 20.. [she said I could pay anything i wan]

AntaiAV
29-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Went to Bai Xue yesterday....and saw a new very chio gal at the reception. Tall, slim and look like a pretty doll to me! But, before I got a chance to ask her to massage me, another gal came by and led me to the room.... guess it is her turn for job. No complaint, the gal called Ah Ping is also quite young look, pretty and sleep.

Ah Ping massage was smooth, firm and at time sensuous, when her hand reaches my buttock and groin areas. The TN shop also played some very soothing music and carry those aroma that you get in a spa place. So, really relaxing during the massage... fall asleep in the middle of it and woke up when Ah Ping asked me to turned around. Did that and saw her slim bodies and CFM face and started autoroam under her skirt. She had a way with my didi and also give a galfriend feel.

Massage:7/10
Face: 7/10
Body:7/10
HJ: Quite Good
Damage: $38 + $42

AntaiAV
29-05-2005, 12:03 PM
Forget to mention the gal at the reception I saw is called Lucy.

xiaolibiantai
09-07-2005, 02:45 AM
Any bros who are regular here??? feel like going down next week, anyone care to update me on this place? :D

curiousboy
09-07-2005, 10:06 AM
Tried this place abt a week ago... ot so left office around 9.30 feeling sore in the neck and shoulder blades region.

After paying the much better looking recep, I was shown to a room by a pdmm, face okay but the body is good.. after a good shower, she gave a good massage cos I requested a hard one, concentrating on the shoulders, back and neck.

Durin massage, tcss alot... told me abt china, how to find service etc.. I almost fell asleep cos her massage skill good. Din bother to autoroam cos was really tired and had no urge to do so.

But by end of session, she told me to sit up and did some nerves pointing down my spine, and feeling came. She saw the rod and laugh and asked if I need help. so I said yes.. and it was the perfect shot to end the night.

Name: xiao yi [little rain]
Massage skills: 7.8/10
Damage: 38 + 20.. [she said I could pay anything i wan]

bro pay anything you wan?
sure boh?

20 bucks is jus nice for my wallet right now lol.....

2dv8
09-07-2005, 05:46 PM
sure boh? If I have a receipt for that payment will show you but since it was on cod terms, sori, not proof to show you ok.

Anyway, went back to try tong tong but but would not asked for her again. May try others.

fleetheart
09-07-2005, 10:06 PM
sounds like a good place to check out

xiaolibiantai
10-07-2005, 12:44 AM
Anyway, went back to try tong tong but but would not asked for her again. May try others.

bro any other good ones to share with me?? Feel like going to this place! :D

Ice2005
10-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Bros, are you sure you tried Tong Tong? I call on Thursday but they told me she is no more there. Is she the Tong Tong from Nanjing?
Use to have good service from her, no hanky panky, just HJ at most. But her massage is good.

lexus69
13-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Ice2005
You are right.
Understand that Tong Tong return to China in April. Her massage is really good.
Bro 2dv8 probably meant Rong Rong. She is still there when I visit the place last week.
Regards.

doglived
30-07-2005, 11:20 AM
Yo Bro... wanan go together? I work very near there... haha....

PM me ur MSN or contact... we can sms...

Hi There,

I work very near there too..u wanna cheong together sometime...how old are u by the way....

Dog

CSCSS
02-08-2005, 09:42 AM
How come there is no thread on Bai Xue??Anyone been there before?
personally i like Xiao mei and Jenny,anyone tried??

Confirm this TN no FJ, only HJ. Any bro looking 4 fj, this shop not for you.
:(

voka_blue
02-08-2005, 05:40 PM
Hi Bro ...

Anyone plannin goin next wk?

alex96684
17-08-2005, 08:30 PM
Bros, are you sure you tried Tong Tong? I call on Thursday but they told me she is no more there. Is she the Tong Tong from Nanjing?
Use to have good service from her, no hanky panky, just HJ at most. But her massage is good.
Ice2005
You are right.
Understand that Tong Tong return to China in April. Her massage is really good.
Bro 2dv8 probably meant Rong Rong. She is still there when I visit the place last week.
Regards.

Tong Tong is now at Blk 116 jln Bukit Merah.Confirmed is her.Shop jus opened yesterday.

agent010
17-08-2005, 08:49 PM
Hi Bro ...

Anyone plannin goin next wk?

lol went there yesterday, maybe saw some SB bros ard too hahaha. I return to this tn joint cuz of the solid massage and service of the gals. although their price upped already (compared to last time), std is still there.

A must for hard massage lovers. And as Bro CSCSS said, only hj offered in this joint. They are very strict abt this there.

Sorry no FR to share cuz I poor student, no money to chiong for the moment, but still have enuff to go for a solid massage to relax my body :)

Enjoy!

Ice2005
18-08-2005, 03:42 PM
Tong Tong is now at Blk 116 jln Bukit Merah.Confirmed is her.Shop jus opened yesterday.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, will try to find time to go Bt Merah for her service. Hehehe.

Cheers.

skyline69
18-08-2005, 06:39 PM
Bro - Is this BKT MERAH CENTRAL or VIEW or otherwise?

striker42
19-08-2005, 09:02 AM
Think is more at the Henderson area opp the Community Centre and enar the hawker centre

voka_blue
19-08-2005, 01:02 PM
Any bro want to recommend ... as i try rong rong recently ... not bad

Ice2005
19-08-2005, 06:27 PM
Think is more at the Henderson area opp the Community Centre and enar the hawker centre
Bro, not the one near the CC in Bukit Merah View. It is along the Jln Bt Merah near Kim Tian road. It is her shop, just tried her services. Good and hard pressing, very comfortable. :p

sopil
24-08-2005, 11:50 AM
had a visit ystr, was assign a gal name June. was led to a room at the back. nice decor the place. anyway the gal look quite sweet n friendly, understand from her she married sg n in early 20s. proceed to massage, not too bad for a young gal. turned over and started my octotpus hand. no resistance, asked if i wanted to release, of cos. felt her boobs, ard b cup, with small nips. wanted to lift her blouse but met with resistance. knn, can touch cannot see. bit i did catch a glimpse of her nips, pinkish. hj was quite standard, but hardworking cos i need some time to cum. i very tired, so jus lie down like dead fish for her to finish me off.
rtf: yes, hopefully able to lay my mouth on her nips :D
damage: i paid 80 in all. dunno massage how much.

xiaolibiantai
24-08-2005, 01:59 PM
Any bro want to recommend ... as i try rong rong recently ... not bad

Hi bro, can i know more details of this rong rong?? looks and figure?? Heard quite a bit abt her, but dunno how truth. Hope u can tell me more, as i believe u more because u just tried recently. thanks

alex96684
28-08-2005, 02:16 AM
Hi bro, can i know more details of this rong rong?? looks and figure?? Heard quite a bit abt her, but dunno how truth. Hope u can tell me more, as i believe u more because u just tried recently. thanks
Try urself,bros who tried her speaks truthfully, tong2 give a good and hard massage .now at 116 BM

sopil
28-08-2005, 02:11 PM
Try urself,bros who tried her speaks truthfully, tong2 give a good and hard massage .now at 116 BM

jus came back from 116 BM, cant find leh. u sure correct block :confused:

simplyhorny
28-08-2005, 02:42 PM
Been passing by Tanjong Pagar look see look see for quite some time. Saw a number of TN center but didn't want to go and try cos I thought the massage cannot make it and after a short while they will force you for special services. Didn't know Bai Xue has masseur with good services. Just wondering whether did they receive proper massage training especially juagen???

dreamersmsg
28-08-2005, 10:45 PM
bro sopil,

i think the blk should be 115...116 doesnt hv any new shop now...

as i am staying near there, i just found out there is a new shop...but hv not try yet cos its next to a resturant which is very crowded..

bro ice,

to confirm with u. is there a resturant next to the joint?

happy bonking;)

thedoc101
31-08-2005, 04:29 PM
Hi Bros

I too am working at Tanjong Pagar and want to go Bai Xue, but could not find it from the instructions given. Can anyone please help !?

Thanks

WOOHOO
31-08-2005, 07:24 PM

if you going for looks i think not really for you but her massage and hj service tip top very good i was just there this morning for a session with her. her mosha very shiok la :D
woohoo

WOOHOO
31-08-2005, 07:26 PM
Hi Bros

I too am working at Tanjong Pagar and want to go Bai Xue, but could not find it from the instructions given. Can anyone please help !?

Thanks
its more on neil road side rather then tanjong pagar side. do you know the stretch of pubs like las vegas and speed you walk towards the one family karaoke should see it hope you can find it happy chionging

woohoo

thedoc101
31-08-2005, 07:54 PM
its more on neil road side rather then tanjong pagar side. do you know the stretch of pubs like las vegas and speed you walk towards the one family karaoke should see it hope you can find it happy chionging

woohoo

Thanks WOOHOO !

Will have to go looking again next time I have some free time ;)
Fingers crossed I will find it this time !

WOOHOO
31-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Thanks WOOHOO !

Will have to go looking again next time I have some free time ;)
Fingers crossed I will find it this time !

no problem bro i'm sure you'll enjoy the session with the nice aroma and soothing music in the air have fun

woohoo

alex96684
01-09-2005, 01:06 AM
if you going for looks i think not really for you but her massage and hj service tip top very good i was just there this morning for a session with her. her mosha very shiok la :D
woohoo
Looks good:cream complexion ,34C,Husky voice no belly.What else u want.Only a bit short.

WOOHOO
01-09-2005, 08:28 AM
What else u want.Only a bit short.

i was just answering another bros question for me okey but just try not to give bro false hope ma if say wa so beautiful then go there ask for her later kenna shock. better be more conservative in estimation sorry but that's me

woohoo

agent010
02-09-2005, 12:25 AM
Been passing by Tanjong Pagar look see look see for quite some time. Saw a number of TN center but didn't want to go and try cos I thought the massage cannot make it and after a short while they will force you for special services. Didn't know Bai Xue has masseur with good services. Just wondering whether did they receive proper massage training especially juagen???

bro simplyhorny,

no juagen service at BX as far as I know, but well u cld enquire at the recptionist to try ur luck, tho pretty slim. if you want juagen @ tanjong pagar, perhaps u can try Green Apple which is down the pathway. But dunno whether if their juagen is good a not. had a fantastic juagen in the HC @ Bencoolen Hotel before but tt was like 2 years back :D

voka_blue
07-09-2005, 09:51 AM

Hi Bro

Sorry for the late reply, bz with projects nowadays. Well, looks average & figure is fine. She is quite friendly type who chats alot and her massage is good. You may try her.

cockup
13-10-2005, 06:42 PM
Anyone got any idea whether the receptionist, lucy, do massage? Had been wanting to service by her but always been led away by other gals. :cool:

newbie2005
04-11-2005, 06:32 PM
first time posting, will try to contribute more. wanted to go to YDH, but door locked (kanna raided). then went to green apple, knn, door locked again.
finally ended up in BX, was assigned rong rong. A bit plump but look pleasant n sexy body. but she was wearing pant, abit sian.
Asked abt price, 58 for 1.5 hr 50 for hj. manage to reduce to 42.
She started with mosha, was very sensual n teased my jewels occasionally. massage was hard n good. recommend bros who want decent massage.

robird88
05-11-2005, 07:27 AM
Hi Bros,
do we strip naked or wrap with towel during massage, i am a newbie.

rickman
05-08-2006, 12:43 AM
anybody still go there now?
got recommendations?

burnout
19-10-2006, 01:43 PM
Out of curiosity, I decided to check out Tg Pagar area. Looks like some TN joints closed but the rest like So Nice and Xin Yuan are still in business. Saw this TN Bai Xue and remembered some good FRs about this joint. Here's my FR:-

Greeted at counter by recep, Lucy. Quite chio. At first wanted to pick her, but lo and behold, my roving eyes gazed upon another PRC chick who's very well endowed. Small head overide liao!!! Picked her instead. Proceeded to room and stripped to birthday suit. Massage was SOP. While massaging my legs, she also lightly scratched my ass crack and inner thigh. Very stimulating effect.

Flipped over and she continued caressing my balls. Soon, my flag pole was raised and she proceeded to give me auto HJ. So naturally, I lifted her blouse and wanted to fondle her huge C cup boobs. Here's where it got ugly. Before I could release the boobs from bra, she resisted and pulled her blouse back down. Said cannot touch!! What the f$@#!! Btw, all this while she's still methodoically shaking my didi even faster now. I tried again and she still rejected. She told me off no touching or seeing. KNN!! Such a turn off. So big head kick in. I stopped the HJ halfway. I know it was difficult for my small head as already high and about to cum!! But big head already pissed off. :mad:

Told her no mood liao, got dressed, paid at the counter for full 1 hour (even though only 40mins).

Name: Ah Jie
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 2/10 (up, down motion only) but was abruptly halted!!
Body: 8.5/10 (voluptous boobs)
Face: 7/10 (got sweet dimple on cheeks and CFM looks)
Damage: $38/- (1 hr massage)

There were other girls there but all CMI catergory. Should have just settled with Lucy instead (gal at recep). I don't know if any bros encountered such situation here or elsewhere, but if you were me, wouldn't you have done the same?

lssah
19-10-2006, 01:57 PM
...she proceeded to give me auto HJ....Said cannot touch!! What the f$@#!! Btw, all this while she's still methodoically shaking my didi even faster now. I tried again and she still rejected. She told me off no touching or seeing...

...paid at the counter for full 1 hour (even though only 40mins).

Name: Ah Jie
HJ: 2/10 (up, down motion only) but was abruptly halted!!
Body: 8.5/10 (voluptous boobs)
Face: 7/10 (got sweet dimple on cheeks and CFM looks)
Damage: $38/- (1 hr massage)

Hmmm....if she gave you a free HJ (w/o asking you) and yet no touching allowed. Why are you so upset? It is not as if you are paying?:confused:

burnout
19-10-2006, 03:35 PM
Sorry bro but I never had free HJ before :D Though I had ladies auto HJ for me during massage but always ask for payment at the end. Maybe I got the horny look.....lol.

agent010
21-10-2006, 01:24 AM
BX use to be one of my fav places. but things went on a downhill esp after the new regulations for TN shops. with the new regulations in line, the good masseuses from there left and went for their own private clients. BX itself service and std also drop horribly. Last i noe, it seems to be a China boss running BX. CMI now, wonder when the quality will come back again :(

patch
29-12-2006, 09:21 PM
just came back from a massage at bai xue.

Name: Jessie
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 5/10 (claimed she know jua gen but only stroked up and down)
Body: 4/10 (tummy)
Face: 4/10
Damage: $25 (opted for 1/2 hr massage) + 35 (HJ)

RTF: no way.

topfuel
02-01-2007, 05:10 PM
is this ah jie still around?hopefully she is like zoe tay haha

Jack177
02-01-2007, 10:29 PM
Is this place still open? Do they still have individual room? Is LUCY still there?
Anybody who been there lately, please advise. thanks.

Wolvie
12-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Is this place still open? Do they still have individual room? Is LUCY still there?

Yes, the place is still open. They have individual rooms, but the walls are not to the top, so you can actually hear what is happening next door. And yes ... Lucy is still there. ;)

Anyone got any idea whether the receptionist, lucy, do massage? Had been wanting to service by her but always been led away by other gals.
Yes, Lucy does do massage. Have fun bro. :)

burnout
12-01-2007, 03:54 PM
Anybody who been there lately, please advise. thanks.

The last time I was there, Lucy still manned the counter. Bros can always request her to massage too. I've tried her a few times. Restricted fondling of her boobs. BTW, I noted that she's been surfing the net on her laptop at the counter. Hmmm, wonder if she knows about this forum........:p

Jack177
17-01-2007, 01:19 AM
Bro Wolvie and Bro Burnout,
Thanks for info. I use to partonised BX but have not went there after the new regulation. They use to have good standard PRC but now standard drop. BTW, the is another joint over at TA. worth trying. heard that they will be putting in a jacuzzi after the CNY.

tepes
23-01-2008, 09:24 PM
HI Bros,

Just went to this joint recently. Actually wanted to go to Angle Spa but went upstairs and no one was there, think all working inside. Remembered a recommendation from a bro wanted to try a gal but she was booked so have to Tik-kum...Got a new gal, she told me 10 days old...

Xiow Yen
Nationality: PRC from Guanzhou
Looks: far 5.5 then grew to 6.5 when close up
Body: 7 (B+ Cups with nice small nips. Firm and solid...)
Massage: 6 (got strength but not much technique)
Damage $40+$60
Special: told me max only BM hand, cause no CD in shop.
GFE: 9

At 1st look, not that attractive, but later was rather turned on by her, she does have very good body parts, thick lips, long hair, smooth neck, great set of firm boobs... so close up looks very good, but from far, some how somethings a little weird... 1+1+1+1 = 2??? haha... somehow mix and match went wrong...

Massage was ok lah, not piano playing but not that good either, but somehow she sitting my my bare butt with her butt was quite a turn on for me and I was really horny somehow... When time for special charges are a little high... wanted $70 for BM hand. Told her only want HJ, only allowed me to touch but cannot strip, tight clothes so limited view and access... bit sian liao, but she soft-sell in a good way and I gave in at $100 for BM Hand. Gave me a bunch of compliments and was quite happy haha... But it was after sales that she became very GF like... after my shower came back thought dress up and pay liao, but she actually hugged me from behind, sing some chinese song and started slow dancing with me... whoa... neck me somemore...

In summary, ok start, so-so middle and very good end... Comparing this joint with my recent visits, ie Angle & chinatown mosha place, this place is average. Got quite a few gals so selection is ok. Customer service also quite good, but somehow skill is average and pricing is a little off... Will probably visit again to try other gals, just too much choice and too little $$$ hahah...

As with all my FRs this is purely my personal opinion, no offence intended...

Cheers and have fun!

Ashgrove6
26-01-2008, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=tepes;2542052]HI Bros,

Just went to this joint recently. Actually wanted to go to Angle Spa but went upstairs and no one was there, think all working inside. Remembered a recommendation from a bro wanted to try a gal but she was booked so have to Tik-kum...Got a new gal, she told me 10 days old...

Xiow Yen
Nationality: PRC from Guanzhou
Looks: far 5.5 then grew to 6.5 when close up
Body: 7 (B+ Cups with nice small nips. Firm and solid...)
Massage: 6 (got strength but not much technique)
Damage $40+$60
Special: told me max only BM hand, cause no CD in shop.
GFE: 9

Ha! Bro Tepes,

Finally you visited this place. A bit late lah. You should have tried May before she left on 25th. One of the best GF girls I had. She will be back in 3 months time so I will PM you as soon as I have news.

The girl you had, Xiow Yen is quite playful. As you mentioned massage got strength but no technique. HJ is $50, can auto room so I give her a bit more. (you didn't overpay)

For the benefit of other bros, here is full list of girls.

Lucy is recept /lady boss. (PRC fm Shenyang)
She don't normally work unless regular client or die die request
Looks: 7/10 fair skin
Body: 7/10 B++ cup, nice nips but little soft
Massage: 5/10 dry with towel or powder (oil on request)
HJ: 5/10 quite mechanical. Only touch top

Tah Siah (PRC Liaoning Province)
Looks: 7/10 very fair skin
Body: 6/10 (A+ cup, dark & average size nips)
Massage: 6/10
HJ: 7/10 Autoroam everywhere. gets wet easily

Xiow Xiow (PRC fm Chongqing)
Looks: 5/10 tan skin but quite friendly
Body: 5/10 A- cup, skinny
HJ: 6/10 Autoroam everywhere (no tits so where else??)

SKY (Thai fm Chiang Mai but S'pore PR)
Looks: 6.5/10 quite fair
Body: 7/10 bak-chye 33B+ cup & firm w/pinkish nips
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10 can autoroam

Xiow Yen
Already mentioned by Bro Tepes

Siow Hong (PRC, S'pore PR)
those who likes big size can try.
I don't, so have no stats on her
Maybe other bros can contribute

The above stats are my personal experiences & may differ from bro to bro. It all depends on the chemistry between gal & you.

Earlier posting mentioned Lucy alway on laptop. Yes, she is on some Chinese chatline. Yes, she has SBF on internet history but she don't read english so some brother may be showing her SBF or using to check other joints.

This joint only offers massage & HJ. Anything else is pte arrangement.
Massage: $40/- 60mins or $60/- for 90mins.
HJ: market price, tipping is up to you.

Have fun. Cheers

tepes
26-01-2008, 04:26 PM
Hi Bro Ashgrove6,

Actually I wanted to try May, but the boss said she was working. So took the other gal instead... Did get to see her and yup she's definitely worth trying. Was actually planning to go down next week... Ah well, just my luck that she's gone...

Cheers and thanks for the recommendation bro!

blue_swatch
26-01-2008, 06:35 PM
Walk pass many many times, this joint is pretty quiet. In fact, along same stretch and opposite across the road, there are a few more joints waiting to be explored.

Im quite sure will discover a gem or 2 there soon :D

Ashgrove6
26-01-2008, 10:31 PM
Walk pass many many times, this joint is pretty quiet. In fact, along same stretch and opposite across the road, there are a few more joints waiting to be explored.

Im quite sure will discover a gem or 2 there soon :D

I did my rounds a few months back but mostly offices. Saw a couple of PRC gals going up so I faster follow but turned out they are attending facial classes. ha...ha...

Kindly share info if you discover any good joints.

Cheers

upmeplease
27-01-2008, 10:18 PM
I passed by a few new joints there, just opposite Bai xue.
However, these joints always located in between the wedding gowns joint, don't dare to go there too often as quite risky and might bump into some colleagues who are preparing marriage.

Any discovery of good gems?

laurakeets
31-01-2008, 02:07 AM
Hi there
Seems that May is highly recommended.
Does she do FJ, BJ ?
Anyone care to share any FRs ?
Would try her when she is back.
Thanks

TLLM6969
22-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Hey guys,

Looks like no one has updated this thread for a while. Let me do my part! Was walking along Tg Pgr area killing time before drinks, saw this TN but nvr read the thread so thought what the heck just go lah!

The place looks small but has many partitions, was shown into a 'room' and since I didn't know anyone just leave it to fate lor. Heard the lady boss call this lady something PING (sorry canot remember exactly) but she is from Hunan as I later learnt.

Massage SOP lah but not like piano playing, got bit of effort lah. Oh before I forget, she's not like fantastic looking but makes up for it later. Bit on the plump side but pleasant. Question came after a bit of head massage....she said $50 HJ...was inclined to bargain but aiyah never mind lah...was fondling her boobs and trying to get in when she auto lah! Slipped the top of her dress down and removed bra for easy access....meanwhile she is shafting my lil bro while i am sucking on her tits....hand go below...no resistence....when i about to shoot my load she grabbed me and we both on the bed maciam like orgase together....wah...shiok ... long time nvr get a PRC like that liow.

Got clenaed up, she helped me dress..and gave me a hug asking me to come back or call her if I need a fuck buddy. But cannot take phone number lah..just in case OC go through my phone....

Damages: $40 an hour + $50 HJ
Massage: 5
Body: 6.5 (B- boobs with small nipples but pinkish)
Looks: 5.5
GF feel: 8.5
RTF: YES

If bros enjoyed my post please up some points pls....trying to get some contacts but these days bros only share with more senior members

blue_swatch
23-04-2008, 07:22 PM
..and gave me a hug asking me to come back or call her if I need a fuck buddy.

Sure bo? she needs a fuck buddy ah. Means free fuck with a general consensus to meet each others needs for free leh. Recommend to me pls! :eek:

wikiwise
03-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Looked for this place the other day and finally came across it next to some other TN joints. Although it is near the main road, there isnt much pedestrian or car traffic in front of the shop. So quite discreet.

Walked up the stairs and was greeted by SKY at the reception table. She led me in and said "Let's take the room at the back". Walked through a long corridor past several rooms until I reached our room. The place is quite huge and the setting is nice. Bathroom/ Shower Area was right next to my room so very convenient, huge, spacious and clean.

She told me I was her first customer of the day. Her english is excellent and said she is Chinese coming from Malaysia (from a city near to Thailand). Very chatty girl (in english), great attitude. After the massage, she started playing with my cock, I lifted up her skirt and squeezed her soft juicy ass in a black g-string, I couldnt resist and told her I was going to fuck her. She stripped and we began:

SKY
Face : 7/10 (a lot of make up)
Figure : 8/10(very nice boobs and nice ass, slim and sexy)
Height : 1.67
Skin: tanned
Hair : shoulder length
HJ : 7/10, licked my nipples while stroking
BJ :8/10
FJ : 9/10 OK to change positions, great attitude, I fucked her standing from behind as i grabbed her ass, she spread her ass apart and i slowly guided my cock in and out with deep strokes, then i grabbed her titties and increased the tempo, fucked her so hard that her ass was bouncing off my cock and she screamed loudly. After that she got on top of me and rode while she licked my nipples.
Attitute : 9/10 (very friendly, gf treatment, no rush at all)
Damage: 1 hr massage $40 + FJ $100
RTF: Yes

BIGFIGHTER
05-05-2008, 06:00 PM
[QUOTE=wikiwise;2744841]Looked for this place the other day and finally

SKY
Face : 7/10 (a lot of make up)
Figure : 8/10(very nice boobs and nice ass, slim and sexy)
Height : 1.67
Skin: tanned
Hair : shoulder length
HJ : 7/10, licked my nipples while stroking
BJ :8/10
FJ : 9/10 OK to change positions, great attitude, I fucked her standing from

This afternoon visited Bai Xue asked for SKY
But the girl there told me no girl called SKY

Eventually service by a prc girl ( Spore PR ) Lily ??? and told by her
their boss not premitted them to proform BJ , FJ

IS THIS TRUE ???

wikiwise
05-05-2008, 06:36 PM
Hi BigFighter, can draw two conclusions:

Option 1

Perhaps one of us was at the wrong place. It was my first time there but I'm pretty sure its Bai Xue as thats what the sign outside says. Just to confirm the place, heres a description:

Walk up to second floor and the shop is on the left.

When you enter, the place is very dark and the whole floor area is carpeted including inside the rooms. The reception desk is on your right (this is where Sky was) there is a staff waiting area with some ladies and one uncle sitting on the left (this staff waiting area is very well-lited).

The place has a very long corridor. The room I visited was all the way at the end and inside there is a huge poster of a chinese singer. The washroom is to the left of that room. Washroom is very bright/ airy and huge, especially shower area.

Was the place you visited similar?

Option 2

"But the girl there told me no girl called SKY"

Maybe the girl is new and did not know or maybe there was some misunderstanding in communication or pronounciation. (Could even be on my part, im pretty sure her name is SKY as in SK + EYE. I even asked her once more at the end, and she said SKY)

"Eventually service by a prc girl ( Spore PR ) Lily ??? and told by her
their boss not premitted them to proform BJ , FJ"

This may be true. They may be told by their boss that they are not permitted to perform BJ, FJ. But this doesn't mean they don't do it.

Lastly, was Lily any good? You never mentioned anything about the service. ;)

BIGFIGHTER
06-05-2008, 12:19 PM
Bro Wikiwise

Yes,

At second floor but the shop is on the Right
The place is dark and not notice if carpeted or not ??
Anyway, i believe we are visited same shop

As for Lily - Look and Body SoSo, Massage S$40 for 1 hrs and HJ S$50
Becoz, she told me the boss not allow them to provide other job

Tks

TLLM6969
06-05-2008, 06:11 PM
Sure bo? she needs a fuck buddy ah. Means free fuck with a general consensus to meet each others needs for free leh. Recommend to me pls! :eek:

haha sorry blue swatch..been out of action coz Oc been keeping tight rein on me recently. Anyway cannot recommend also since I don;t even remeber her name...you go there chechk it out lah;)

tepes
20-09-2008, 11:07 AM
Hi Bros,

It's been a while since I went to this joint... was in the area last week and to be honest I have exhausted most of the places I wanted to try around that area so just dropped in and see what comes... Saw a girl low cut(can see that she's got some boobs but not low cut sexy), quite decent looks... Although my buddy told me to look for Yuen Yuen, I though hey this chick aint bad... Turns out she IS Yuen Yuen!!

Yuen Yuen
Face: 6.6
Body: 6.5 (Think B+ to C cup)
Massage: 5.5 (not piano... but maybe organ playing and some drums)
GFE: 5... Actually not great... I tried talking to her but all I got was 1 word answers... The only sentence I got was that she is some kind of a china high school grad. or college, didnt sound like uni, but the terms maybe different... Dont know why she felt the need to boast...

Attitude: 4. (More on this later...)
Damage: $40+$50

Everything about the session is SOP... HJ offered and taken. Cannot Strip, managed to get half a boob out, fair, big nips, cause I didnt get the whole thing out I cant tell if they are B+ or C cups... I wanted to suck them, she forcefully push my chest down and held me down, quite strong leh... Told me if I wanna suck I need to fuck! I was like sian liow... Tell her HJ slower, still got time, she purposely speed up...

After the session I realised why her attitude sucks and my bro told me he likes her(he's given me very good recommendations before so if you are reading this no worries bro)... She's leaving the country next Tuesday, so last few days here... And told me she's not planning to come back, so I guess long term customer service is no longer necessary especially for a 1st time clients like myself. To be honest I fully understand where she's coming from so I dont blame her... But as with all sessions, some are great and some sucks... this one happen to suck. So bros, if you are her regular and want one last bonk... You have 3 days... After 1 so-so and 1 lousy experience, think I will give this joint a miss, unless someone mind blowing starts working there...

As with all my FRs, this is my honest and true experience, no offense intended to any bro here.

Cheers and happy hunting...

desonicyank
29-09-2008, 07:16 PM
bro Tepes,

from your description, i seem to have tried the same PRC last week. agreed that service is not good and massage was soso. they had a few other girls but some were out studying when i was there around 3+pm.

She also mentioned that lady boss only allows HJ and not BJ/FJ there.

Ashgrove6
01-10-2008, 12:39 AM
To all BROs,

This joint is officially close effectively 30th Sep 2008.

Another joint gone!!:(

Satrai
01-10-2008, 03:19 AM
To all BROs,

Just out of curiosity: you know WHY is it closed?

ShittyAss
01-10-2008, 09:45 AM
Just out of curiosity: you know WHY is it closed?

This joint has been raided too often。。。name smelly liao。。。of course la。。。

Ashgrove6
11-10-2008, 09:35 PM
To all BROs,

Apologies Bros!!!

Still in operation till further notice!

Pai Seh!! Pai Seh!!!

ShittyAss
12-10-2008, 11:02 AM
Apologies Bros!!!

Still in operation till further notice!

Pai Seh!! Pai Seh!!!

Dun think they managed to get the lic again。。。AV raided until they close leh。。maybe investigating period la。。。but this joint is sure history。。

Ashgrove6
12-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Dun think they managed to get the lic again。。。AV raided until they close leh。。maybe investigating period la。。。but this joint is sure history。。

No further comments in case AV reading!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes: