PDA

View Full Version : Hougang...

76Nobody19
01-03-2005, 09:05 AM
[b]Newly moved to Hougang. Any HC or TN providing "Special" to recommend aoring Hougang/Senkgang???

saddleup
06-03-2005, 09:06 AM
Brudder, u wan contact of TN shop in HG? PM me and I'll give u the shop name n contact.

nehnehpok
08-03-2005, 08:53 AM
Brudder, u wan contact of TN shop in HG? PM me and I'll give u the shop name n contact.

hi bro,

just curious... y can't u jus state down e shop name n contact in dis forum ah? wldn't it b e same as having to pm u for it???? if u tink dat having people to pm u is a good way to prevent e av from knowing of e shop than i guess u r wrong man... u'll only jam up ur inbox dats all...

king2
08-03-2005, 02:31 PM
There are quite fewthreats on HG TN......... The threat starter can do some finger walking to search around........ :p

mccormick
08-03-2005, 03:02 PM
hi bro,

just curious... y can't u jus state down e shop name n contact in dis forum ah? wldn't it b e same as having to pm u for it???? if u tink dat having people to pm u is a good way to prevent e av from knowing of e shop than i guess u r wrong man... u'll only jam up ur inbox dats all...

i disagreed... some time things jus need to be discreet...

mccormick
08-03-2005, 03:05 PM
There are quite fewthreats on HG TN......... The threat starter can do some finger walking to search around........ :p

agreed... do some fingers walking b4 using the legs... :)

oeioei
08-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Bro 76nobody19,

U r quite lucky ur points didnt kenna "chop" for asking this kind of questions.....anyway...there are quite a few threads on hougang and serangoon area....read up first.....not like me....ask a stupid question the other time and kenna "chop" 3pts liao....have fun in ur new playground and hope to see some shiok fr from you soon.....have fun and happy bonking..... :D

nehnehpok
09-03-2005, 12:47 AM
i disagreed... some time things jus need to be discreet...

av pm oso u wont know rite????

Am.G.Lover
10-03-2005, 02:29 AM
in singapore 1 hougang, in sb 3 new threads on hougang?? :eek:
wassup???