PDA

View Full Version : Jelqing and Kegel

spinning
28-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Hi! I just started Jelqing and Kegal recently after reading from a Jelqing forum and I have gained about 1cm in length after a month.
Quite a good start. :D

Anyone know tried them and see results too?

Or anyone has better method to enlarge your penis, share your tips here!!!

diesel
28-02-2005, 03:36 PM
Oo...just combine vaccum pumping and jelqing together mah!

First Step Get yourself ready in the tube!
http://www.tigerpumping.com/images/contributors/C/CesarB/Picture25_med.jpg
Last Step Get yourself ready to find a pussy-meat! By that time, women will be running after you liao!
http://www.tigerpumping.com/images/contributors/C/CesarB/Picture31_med.jpg

diesel
28-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Hi! I just started Jelqing and Kegal recently after reading from a Jelqing forum and I have gained about 1cm in length after a month. Quite a good start. Anyone know tried them and see results too?

By the way, MasterE (http://www.tigerpumping.com/galleries/profiles/mastere.html) can help you to achieve more than a 'cm'!

Take a look at his achievement! :eek:

http://www.tigerpumping.com/images/contributors/M/mastere/symmetricpump.jpg

thecas
28-02-2005, 05:07 PM
The fact that u can gain is impressive already. Me wanna try!

xiangso
28-02-2005, 06:20 PM
There is no method or medicine that can ever increase penis length. So best to not waste Time and Money. Just accept it. Penis length is determined by your genes.

diesel
28-02-2005, 08:47 PM
There is no method or medicine that can ever increase penis length. So best to not waste Time and Money. Just accept it. Penis length is determined by your genes.May be correct. Can you find out the article or medical journal and share with us? Prove us wrong mah! Prove lah! :rolleyes:

There are lots of successful penis enlargement through years of cock pumping. Still, there are tons of real-life successful pumpers. Can these pumpers be fake? :confused:

xiangso
28-02-2005, 10:01 PM
No need to waste time to read articles. Do not be conned by all those devices and medicines that has fantastic claims. Come on....think with a logical head.....no matter how one wish can increase penis length, there is no such thing. i know for sure just base on common sense.

diesel
01-03-2005, 12:13 AM
Eh? My question not answer leh... Beating around the bush ar? :)

Where got waste time to read? Convince people must prove medical article mah!

Having said that there are successful pumpers who gained length and grith (with photos), how can you explain?

Here is one of the pumpers' profile (http://www.tigerpumping.com/galleries/profiles/robsmith.html) found in the internet. Don't tell me he is one of the fake ones?

emperor
01-03-2005, 07:47 AM
So Diesel, do you practise pumping? Thanks for the site, btw.

spinning
01-03-2005, 09:55 AM
diesel, I'm impress with the pump pics u provided.
Is that yours?

Any idea where to get the pump and roughly how much?

Besides the jelqing I am doing now, I also like to try the pump.

I sure want my "brother" to grow bigger, stronger and make my partner moans for more :D

xiangso
01-03-2005, 11:49 AM
[QUOTE=diesel][COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Eh? My question not answer leh... Beating around the bush ar? :)
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I do not mean to beat around the bush :) The reason for my firm belief is based only and soley on what my mind tells me...my common sense....that is why i say i will not bother to read articles about supposedly fantastic claims about penis enlargement. I do not have any proof. It is just my conviction Actually, It is a free country. pls feel free to try any devices. My only reason for contributing here is to just share my belief. You are most welcome to have your own different opinion. No problem. Peace......but i still wanna say.....do not waste your $$$

JianXiu1978
01-03-2005, 12:08 PM
oh..... NASTY!

spinning
01-03-2005, 10:04 PM
[COLOR=Magenta][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Oo...just combine vaccum pumping and jelqing together mah!
Nice long dick siah... Is it yours? *ENVIOUS*

That ANG MO's one too fat liao... very turn off.
Dun think any gals want their CB to be tear into two right? :eek:

Any idea where I can get pump in singapore and roughly how much?
Really like to get a big, long one to satisfy my partner. :p

spinning
18-03-2005, 05:26 PM
I'm quite happy now.

Just want to annouce that I gain 1cm thicker!!!

This jelqing thing works!

Just curious, anyone knows what is the average length and thickness of a Singapore man?

arizona
07-04-2005, 02:11 PM
I heard that there is special massage for DIDI in some HC (no Hanky-Panky type)...

Its for the blood circulation to pro-long session as awell as to strengthen it to rock-hard

any bro hv info on this??

Tks..

spinning
07-04-2005, 05:35 PM
I heard that there is special massage for DIDI in some HC (no Hanky-Panky type)...

Its for the blood circulation to pro-long session as awell as to strengthen it to rock-hard

any bro hv info on this??

Tks..

I read that malaysia got such service (done by male).
You might want to check out here: [dazelman] (http://www.dazelman.com/)

thaivisitor
07-04-2005, 06:05 PM
No need to waste time to read articles. Do not be conned by all those devices and medicines that has fantastic claims. Come on....think with a logical head.....no matter how one wish can increase penis length, there is no such thing. i know for sure just base on common sense.
I've use Bio Masculine and so far so good. But according to you, there is no such thing.

so you mean to say that the visible enhancement on my dick is then due to what?

Also by the way, according to medical articles, no health products can "cure" any medical conditions like cancer, diabetes, etc.

KNN, don't know how my friends with cancer can recover by taking the product "Tranfer Factor". Luckily the listen to me instead of to you.

thaivisitor
07-04-2005, 06:27 PM
Just curious, anyone knows what is the average length and thickness of a Singapore man?
I have an average dick. I've seen my dick in comparison with friends, etc and never had any problem with sex.

From a visible point of view, I tot my dick was 5 to 6 inches. But when I measured it before using Bio Masculine, it is actually 12cm. KNN actually less than 5 inches.

On checking with my friends who are doctors, they say that the average length of an Asian dick is generally 4.5 to 5.5 inches and 6 inches is considered as long.

spinning
08-04-2005, 09:02 AM
I have an average dick. I've seen my dick in comparison with friends, etc and never had any problem with sex.

From a visible point of view, I tot my dick was 5 to 6 inches. But when I measured it before using Bio Masculine, it is actually 12cm. KNN actually less than 5 inches.

On checking with my friends who are doctors, they say that the average length of an Asian dick is generally 4.5 to 5.5 inches and 6 inches is considered as long.

So what is your current length after using Bio Masculine?

I also around 12cm before jelqing, now 13.5cm after jelqing for almost 3months...

I think most guys would love to have longer and thicken penis.
To me, my ideal length is 6" = 16cm. :D
Hope your bio masculine will help.

Please check your PM. Thanks

thaivisitor
12-04-2005, 05:58 PM
Hi! I just started Jelqing and Kegal recently after reading from a Jelqing forum and I have gained about 1cm in length after a month.
Quite a good start. :D

Anyone know tried them and see results too?

Doing Jelqing may sounds easy, but if you do not do it properly, you will not see results or may even hurt your penis.

Even if I show the serious of pics I have, I'm not sure bros will still know how to do it unless you see the videos.

Just to check on those who are doing Jelqing, please explain a couple of the warm up methods in detail, and I see if you know what you're talking about.

spinning
13-04-2005, 08:46 AM
I agree... :)

Below is an extract of a guy injured himself after performing jelqing:

Case Title: Intensive stretching, jelqing and kegel exercises kills his erection for no sexual orgasm.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reader: 2/18/2005>

Hello Dr. Lin!
I performed stretching, jelquing, ballooning (keeping more blood in the penis by tying off the bloodflow to the penis during hard erection with an "OK"-grip for 30 seconds) and the kegal-technique (I did the kegal also during masturbation and even achieved to have internal orgasms) quite intensively during the last 3 months in order to enlarge my penis.

Now I wanted to have sex again but I gained no hard erection, only a kind of semi-hard erection. I also have no hard morning-erection anymore, and if have one, it's only semi-hard. I have been to an urologist already, he told me my arteries and venes are ok. He told me that very uncertainly I could have damaged some nerves that have to regenerate during the next 3 months and prescribed ciialis for me in order to train my erections.

Shortly after I take the medicament I get erections, but I have the feeling they are not as 100 percent hard as my erections before I started the penis-enlargement-workout (but I'm not sure though). If I stop taking ciialis for a few days, I still can masturbate, but it takes some time until my erection is hard and I got the feeling it is not absolut 100 percent hard, it sticks out only 20 degrees maximum.

I also often feel a kind of "stressed" like I can make no clear thought anymore, my heart is beating very fast and I have problems sleeping. And when I sleep, I often wake up after 3 or 4 hours. I also got a bad smelling breath and a dry mouth and often I am thirsty though I drank a lot of water.

During the 3 months I also masturbated a lot, could there be a kind of "fight-and-flight"-reaction of my nervesystem? I am also shure that I changed the shape of my penis, it is longer and thicker now, also during erection. During the last year also my eating-habits were not the best: I ate a lot of Fat and Meat, drank a lot of coffee and ate very less vegetables and fruits. Can this also contribute to a kind of "fight-and-flight"-reaction of the nerves?

My urologist said my cholesterine and my hormones are ok, though my testosterone level is twice as much as the average, but he didn't worry about that.

Please help me, I am quite desperate right now, and I fear I have to use Ciaalis-like medicaments for the rest of my life.
Thank you very much
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dr. Lin: 2/18/2005

Your sympathetic nervous fires induced by a constantly excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion in your brain and adrenal medulla has overpowered your vagus nerves and interfered with your pineal gland, heart, lungs, liver, kidney, bladder and prostate functions.

While protein diets and caffeine increase dopamine and glutamate release, chronic over-masturbation alternates the dopamine receptors gene expression for a constantly excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine conversion for sympathetic nervous Fight and Flight.

You have to restore the dopamine gene expression to stop a constantly excessive dopamine-norepinephrine-epinephrine with acetylcholine, serotonin and GABA nervous modulation in the brain and adrenal medulla.

Jelqing or stretching damaged your penile erectile nerves and tissues and triggered fibrogenic cy+++ine over-expression for collagen release and fibroblast cells spreading in your erectile tissue when there is a lack of prostaglandin E-1. As a result, your penile arteries won't dilated properly and your erecting penis will hang like a sausage attached to your pubis.

In fact, excessive epinephrine in the blood stream also suppress COX-1 expression and its prostaglandin E-1 synthesis but enhance COX-2 expression for prostaglandin E-2, leading to penile tissue, nervous and blood vessel damages, even without jelqing. When COX-2 is over-expressing, PC (Kegel) exercises will trigger prostaglandin E-2 production in the prostate, bulbourethral glands and PC muscles to kill erection and trigger premature ejaculation.

These problems don't nothing with androgen hormones. They belong to sexual exhaustion symptoms.

There is a few thing we can learn something from it.

Firstly never over do it!
Doing more and excessive doesn't mean good and will see result fast!

Next, always do it correctly.
Stretching should be done during flaccid state.
Jelqing exercise should be performed on semi-erected penis and not on full erected penis!

If these two basic "principles" did not adhere, it will only cause more harm than good!

Lastly always try to gather as much info and gain as much knowledge of the stuff before starting. Apparently this patient did not have sufficient knowledge of this penile enlargement exercise before starting off.
He only know that pushing as much blood to the "head" will enlarge the penis.
This is so wrong!

So those who doing kegel and jelqing like me - be patient, do it moderately and do it correctly are the keys to have a stronger, harder, longer, thicker and healthy penis.

Just to check on those who are doing Jelqing, please explain a couple of the warm up methods in detail, and I see if you know what you're talking about.
I read that people use a sock filled with rice and warm the stuff in the oven, then put it at the groin for 5-10mins.

For me I usually take warm shower or soak in warm water tub for 5-10 mins before I proceed with my stretching routine which lasted about 10mins before I move on to jelqing exercise.

windboy
24-04-2005, 11:22 AM
there do you all buy Jelqing other then online?

windboy
24-04-2005, 11:27 AM
can i know where do you all get Jelqing other then online?

Ashita
25-04-2005, 01:42 PM
Read abt bio masculine here.
Any idea how to get it ?
thks for help. ( cxannot find on internet)

spinning
25-04-2005, 03:25 PM
there do you all buy Jelqing other then online?
hi bro!
Do u happen to be the one from HWZ who PM me abt this jelqing thing?
Check your HWZ PM, I have replied you.

FYI, Jelqing is an exercise not an equipment.
So you no need to buy anything lah.

Read abt bio masculine here.
Any idea how to get it ?
thks for help. ( cxannot find on internet)
PM thaivisitor, he got lobang...