PDA

View Full Version : Insurance agent, property agent or banker that you UP before

jefxxl
18-11-2012, 01:54 PM
Will like to share my story on some surprise incident that me and my friends boonk and insurance agent by chance. Before i start, i wonder any bros here are so lucky to have this encounter before. Be it insurance, property or banker. Long age i have hear some story on how those agent trying to catch customer and offer sex to them. Either hoping the customer buy from them or that customer will recommend ppl to buy from them(knowing that the customer is a good influence figure).

Before i start my story(real), any bros who has the similiar story, pls share.

jameschong1
18-11-2012, 10:59 PM
[QUOTE=jefxxl;8093686]Will like to share my story on some surprise incident that me and my friends boonk and insurance agent by chance. Before i start, i wonder any bros here are so lucky to have this encounter before. Be it insurance, property or banker.
=======
who the F are u to think u can up property agents easily?
u buy bangalow? maybe u got plenty money to buy a big coffin for yourself?
up bankers, insurance & proeprty agents? u go eat shit lah

Stud00
19-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Wow.. what a start..-221.. TS.. whats the morale of your threaD?

Red_Wine
19-11-2012, 03:57 AM
Will like to share my story on some surprise incident that me and my friends boonk and insurance agent by chance. Before i start, i wonder any bros here are so lucky to have this encounter before. Be it insurance, property or banker. Long age i have hear some story on how those agent trying to catch customer and offer sex to them. Either hoping the customer buy from them or that customer will recommend ppl to buy from them(knowing that the customer is a good influence figure).

Before i start my story(real), any bros who has the similiar story, pls share.

Stop dreaming la, not all salesperson or bankers are sluts. U eat shit fish!

wally888
19-11-2012, 10:47 AM
TS, why dunn u start ur story first?

littlepok
19-11-2012, 11:05 AM
want to bonk insurance agent very easy la. first criteria is u must have $$$ lor.

she will think u are big fish then u ask her prepare those 2m type of policies but keep hesitating to sign, say u not free. then she get desperate liao coz her manager know she prepare already but never get signature, she also stress (and the comm as well).

so she will start pestering u and u know she desperate liao, u ask her go bed lor. maybe a few times before u sign (chances are she will ask u to sign before go bed. then u sign, go bed). ask her go bed again next day which she most prob will oblige.

if u so cb kia then u can terminate the policy within 7 days and she cannot go around complain say u bed her but never give her policy. spoil her name and reputation.

nonetheless, u be careful of karma la con sex like that. willing buyer and seller

queeniegal
19-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Hallo not all are like that u are insulting gals on their professional.

No doubt there are some minority are like that this I agreed
But also must hv such disgusting and wrong mindset people like u then such minority then can use their bodies to exchange their sales.

If there is no demand I don't think there will be supply.

Iobeca
19-11-2012, 11:30 PM
How to zap people? :mad:

loneyheart
20-11-2012, 02:04 AM
Haiya its the Urge n Greed n Temptation tat meet at the right time

AgentSmith
20-11-2012, 11:07 AM
Another Tam Bai Idiot TS.

Squeezy
20-11-2012, 07:03 PM
Dear TS,

Property & insurance agents are just trying to make a living. Why request for a bonk before you sign that paper? For just one bonk, you get yourself into a life committed policy or loan package...

You must be damn good looking to attract agents, and if you are only earning $3k a month, you can just lay back and DIY yourself.

Bottom line, you are a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

Rasta Marley
20-11-2012, 07:39 PM
Dear TS,
Property & insurance agents are just trying to make a living. Why request for a bonk before you sign that paper?

I absolutely agree Bro Squeezy. Occupations like property and insurance agents are just like any other job. Moreover, life is sometimes not so easy for them given that their income is usually commission based, and some of them do go through rough times (and I know some friends who have had difficult times). These guys/gals are trying to make a decent living and we should leave them alone rather than make such comments and even start such threads.

Well said Bro Squeezy; you have my 7 points reward :cool:

LovePotion
20-11-2012, 09:15 PM
I think not all those agent is like ng boon gay case..unless they are indeed desperately need to close a big order

diputs1269
20-11-2012, 09:34 PM
Dear TS,

Property & insurance agents are just trying to make a living. Why request for a bonk before you sign that paper? For just one bonk, you get yourself into a life committed policy or loan package...

You must be damn good looking to attract agents, and if you are only earning $3k a month, you can just lay back and DIY yourself.

Bottom line, you are a PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!

Yes agreed, property & insurance agents all are making pay so don't break their livelyhood:)

Giansex
21-11-2012, 10:30 AM
Yes agreed, property & insurance agents all are making pay so don't break their livelyhood:)

i agreed that they r just trying to earn a living.i have frens in p** and a** they admit they will target guys using their charm to prospect n close a deal.but nt their body over few thousand of premium. they oso said some cb kia will try to meet them a few times on the pretext of interested to get insurace but they just wana ask them out for drinks only.knn!

gocoffeebean
21-11-2012, 01:05 PM
Well said Bros !!!
We may be Horny Bastard .. but we always play the right way : )

Btw i think its more of Property agents, insurance agents or any other sales people ... that wants to bonk their pretty clients or prospects all the time. lolololol. No sales never mind, just wan to bonk happy : )

miniboy
21-11-2012, 07:52 PM
these type of games were outdated long ago
current trend is employ SYT as PA :D

jameschong1
21-11-2012, 11:24 PM
[QUOTE=littlepok;8097357]want to bonk insurance agent very easy la. first criteria is u must have $$$ lor.

she will think u are big fish then u ask her prepare those 2m type of policies but keep hesitating to sign, say u not free. then she get desperate liao coz her manager know she prepare already but never get signature, she also stress (and the comm as well).
=========
so littlepok so desperate for girls that he must lie and pretend to be rich.
damn siat suay u littlepok.
maybe your insurance sis kena pok little here little there, littlepok

littlepok
22-11-2012, 09:51 AM
[QUOTE=littlepok;8097357]want to bonk insurance agent very easy la. first criteria is u must have $$$ lor.

=========
so littlepok so desperate for girls that he must lie and pretend to be rich.
damn siat suay u littlepok.
maybe your insurance sis kena pok little here little there, littlepok

haha i never say i did before leh why u so sour about it?

oh ya i up 1 hot agent last week no need buy policy but FOC. she say a guy called James Chong chased her very long then she wanna get rid of him bobian so agree to sex.

go room off light cannot find the tool. they became sisters instead. she still traumatised so she offer me FOC

that one is u ah?

amatory
22-11-2012, 10:42 AM
I just bought a million dollar policy from a lady agent. Wonder if she will throw in some sweets.

jefxxl
22-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Well, its wasnt our intention to UP the agent. But rather she is the one who offer to us. So bros pls dun gt me wrong. Just wana share my encounter with you guys.
But i think i rather not share it since theres so many backfire from so many guys here.

whenever
22-11-2012, 02:37 PM
Well, its wasnt our intention to UP the agent. But rather she is the one who offer to us. So bros pls dun gt me wrong. Just wana share my encounter with you guys.
But i think i rather not share it since theres so many backfire from so many guys here.

Can share her contact with me? Thanks.

High till Dry
22-11-2012, 03:50 PM
I just bought a million dollar policy from a lady agent. Wonder if she will throw in some sweets.

1m also depends on what la. term insurance 1m cost only 200 per month or so per month haha

dk1903
22-11-2012, 04:02 PM
pls lah, in ANY trade, there will always be a few black sheep.
just look at cecilia, she also gum and f, but is she selling insurance or property?

there are lots of honest insurance and property agents that i know!!
sometimes it's so sad, just because they are pretty or handsome, people think that beside selling products, they sell bodies too.
there is absolutely no truth in that!!

don't always assume that people are successful only if they sleep around.
there are plenty of successful people who have worked their socks off!

AgentSmith
22-11-2012, 05:51 PM
Again.... I repeat.
TS is a Tum Bai kia !!!!

So TS, what Noble Occupation are you holding??

Bo Liao ...............

jameschong1
22-11-2012, 07:55 PM
[QUOTE=littlepok;8111094
oh ya i up 1 hot agent last week no need buy policy but FOC.
============
u work as security guard with no flat & car can buy policy & up agent?
go take your medicine, for your head & littlehead

Subaru75
23-11-2012, 10:04 AM
Insurance agent and propety agent are also working for their rice bowl ,please give a min respect for this trade.i agreed that there is black sheep here but even doctor ,nurse ,dentist ,teacher have black sheep so just repeat each other occupation

diputs1269
23-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Insurance agent and propety agent are also working for their rice bowl ,please give a min respect for this trade.i agreed that there is black sheep here but even doctor ,nurse ,dentist ,teacher have black sheep so just repeat each other occupation

Yes well spoken, they are just making a decent living:)

jameschong1
23-11-2012, 12:10 PM
Yes well spoken, they are just making a decent living:)
=======
Yes, totally agree with u.
Littlepok is making fun of them, insulting them, huimilate them by saying pretending to buy policy, then bed them, then cancel policy

LITTLEPOK IS A BASTARD! SIAT SUAY TO SINGAPORE!

eddy72
23-11-2012, 12:51 PM
[QUOTE=jameschong1;8109831]

haha i never say i did before leh why u so sour about it?

oh ya i up 1 hot agent last week no need buy policy but FOC. she say a guy called James Chong chased her very long then she wanna get rid of him bobian so agree to sex.

go room off light cannot find the tool. they became sisters instead. she still traumatised so she offer me FOC

that one is u ah?
Nice. Lighten up the stressful load. Tks..

littlepok
23-11-2012, 01:24 PM
[QUOTE=littlepok;8111094
oh ya i up 1 hot agent last week no need buy policy but FOC.
============
u work as security guard with no flat & car can buy policy & up agent?
go take your medicine, for your head & littlehead

told u FOC liao no need buy policy. see how traumatising u are.