PDA

View Full Version : Growing Up

AloysiusC
16-11-2012, 01:02 PM
I'm not new here, just so long nv log in,so i created a new account, sharing some of my story, hope bros like it, pls do comment too .. all of them are 100% True just names changed.

Abit of me,
Name: Joel
Local Poly Kid
Riding my bao bei Honda NSR 125

Part 1

Ah Boy ah wake up ah!!!! My mum shouted outside my room, it was 8am Thursday morning, so early but i got to go sch, still having a headache or i should say hang over from last night chionging...<rmb every wed, fri & sat Taka Lvl 7 Sparks>
Sitting up, checking my pager. Looking beside me thinking of wat happen last night, Jasmine, 18 still slpping soundly. Small size B cupper, wat i like abt her was her mind blowing blowjob.

AloysiusC
16-11-2012, 02:11 PM
Part 2

Looking at me, with her slutty eyes, sucking n licking my balls.. while i was fingering her tight wet love hole... cant take it anymore i shoot my shoot into her mouth. She nv spit it out but swallow them all, licking her lips. i knew she wants more, my dick was still hard, she place it at her water dripping love hole and sit on it.. slowly pushing in and out of her, her moan was soft but sweet, cupping her neh, tuning and rubbing.
We did in many postition and finally shoot on her white soft tender neh neh. ah ...btw she's not my gf, but another ger i knew from sparks n brought her home last night....

AloysiusC
16-11-2012, 02:15 PM
Part 3

Waking jasmine up, telling her i gonna sent her hm and i'll be going sch, looking at her black bra and matching lacy panty, my small head slowly rises, her slutty eyes looked at my bro, her finger reach out to touch the tip, oh.. the feel was ~(*_*)~, but i'll be late for class, so no choice, cant do anything funny. anyway, i dont do the same ger 3 time. so i sent her hm & rush striaght to sch..
At sch, my best buddy stan, bee, Joyce and May, at that time i didnt wanted a gf, why?? The world so big, pretty gers so many, why need someone to tie mi down and restict my freeom, right..
Joyce & May were my sec mate, while stan & Bee were my cousin, the 5 of us always hang out together.
Joyce has pretty long blonde hair, 170cm, abt C+, big eyes, preachy lips, fair skin.. very model like
May has short black hair, 167cm, abt B+, small eyes, tan skin.. sporty look, she plays breach volleyball very very well...

AceAmando
16-11-2012, 05:24 PM
First one to report .

risingeast
16-11-2012, 10:00 PM
Very good. Please continue..

LovePotion
16-11-2012, 10:03 PM
keep it up cheerssss

hunted
16-11-2012, 10:08 PM
2nd camper reporting!!!!!

studdyme
17-11-2012, 12:24 AM
camping for more!

AloysiusC
17-11-2012, 07:03 PM
thanks but slow loading becos i'm still in mod.. sianz ...

AloysiusC
17-11-2012, 07:15 PM
Part4
I wasnt into them, cos 2 of them was like my sis. while stan & bee my cousins were my wing man when we chiong sparks, pub, fire...
We talk abt everything, even our sex life, pte life, our family ...
Once Joyce page me asking me out for drink, i ride down in the middle of the night to her place.. alone sitting at the stone table waiting for me.
With a bottle of e 33 in her hands, on the table 4 more empty bottle, she must had alot ... Sitting down looking at her, she was crying, the only weakness of me was can tahan ger crying.
Wat Happen to u i ask...

AloysiusC
17-11-2012, 07:41 PM
Part 5

Joyce just sat there crying, suddenly she hugged me. To me, her hug was surprise.. i knew her since sec 1, she was a strong & independent ger, nothing will make her cry.
I knew something very wrong must had happen to her. Holding her tight in my arms, i could felt her soft neh neh, tat make me abit uneasy. she fall aslp after awhile.
smelling her hair giving her a light kiss on her head, she said softy, her stepfather tried to rape her. I was like, wtf.. that lao tiko, i so much wanted to charge right up to her place,
wreck tat ccb up.
Joyce hold on to my hand tighty, not letting me go.
Joyce: Sit down, i dont want things to be blown up.
Me: tat ccb cannot let go freely
Joyce: If he go to jail, wat will happen to my mom
Me: Den how?? forgive him meh?
Joyce: I dont noe, i very fan now...
Joyce: he saw me going into the room after bath, when i was abt to lock door he charge in, push me onto the bed...

InnocentStar
18-11-2012, 09:20 AM
Keep it coming.

Xenosis
18-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Wah super steam!

AloysiusC
18-11-2012, 01:13 PM
thanks for support.. but my posting is slow ... up me if bros like my story

AloysiusC
18-11-2012, 02:17 PM
Parts 6

I'm trying hard to keep my cool, listening to wat she gonna say.
Joyce:
it wasnt the frist time aready, he even peep when i'm changing, but becos of my mom i kept quiet. i dont her to be sad, making her more stress. But it was too much, trying to ( tears rolling down again).
His hand push my shirt up, touching, my breast, sucking it, i try so hard pushing him away, another hand going under my panty, feeling my puss.....

ReddySpeed
18-11-2012, 06:18 PM
Try to post longer story .

wildsoulx
18-11-2012, 10:38 PM
keep it up TS

LovePotion
18-11-2012, 11:21 PM
get ready popcorn and my coke

AloysiusC
20-11-2012, 02:34 PM
Sorry for the long wait.. Not feeling well

Part 7

Joyce: i tried so hard finally i push him away, damm it, he keeps coming, he quite big size, with his weight, i almost give up, i feels his erected penis rubbing on my thigh, his hands rubbing n tuning my nips, kissing all over me, my hands were busy pushing him away, my legs moving here n there trying not to let him enter mi, tats the worst fight i ever had. i kick his balls..
Me: *Pain*
Joyce: he losen, i ran out and hid in the bath room, grab some clothing, he still shouting pain pain, i ran out and called u
Me: Wah lan eh, wanna report police?
Joyce: nope, mom will be very sad.. House loans, bill all paid by him, without him how sia ...
Me: na bei, *pui*
Joyce: i dont wanna go hm can i stay over ur place tonight??

That night, she stayed over, i borrowed my sis slp clothing for her to change, slpping back faceing me, knowing she havent slp, i played with her hair, clearly i know i wouldnt try any hanky panky with our buddies(Tats My Rule), she filp over and plant a kiss on my forehead and said thanks..
Wah lan eh, my dick got alive, rising high up, she held my hand n place it on her soft neh neh, feeling her aready erected nips, at this moment, i stood up, walk to the door, saying i go smk, u faster slp tmr got class ... i tonight slp outside.
i walk straight to the toilet, had a cold cold shower, pcc and fell aslp on the sofa...

aswon
20-11-2012, 04:34 PM
keep the story going. what happened next?

AloysiusC
20-11-2012, 05:50 PM
Looks like my growing up not alot of ppl like its.. so bro wan more or pang kang ??

whenever
22-11-2012, 02:41 PM
Please continue to post. Thanks.