PDA

View Full Version : Falling in love with a Thai girl

armour88
15-11-2012, 07:09 PM
Hi everyone,

I just need some advice from you guys. This is NOT about a Thai whore.

I am currently based in Thailand, and to cut the story short, fell in love with a Thai girl. I met her in a disco/pub that she's working as a manager cum singer. FYI, she is not like those singers in SG Thai discos. She sings in a band and its purely singing, no skimpy wear or whatever.

My line of work entitles me to go nightspots very often. As she is also the manager there, she also has to go around checking the place and proper entertaining of regulars by talking and drinking with them (not sitting at their laps or letting them touch the ass/waist that kind).

Anyway my company had some business dealings with the disco and she was sent to discuss with me and my colleague (i'm not the boss). To cut the story short, we fell in love and have been together for the last few months.

Does any bros think that she is not really in love with me? Or have any ideas how to test?

Neal
15-11-2012, 07:35 PM
damn easy de.
Don't buy her too many things.
If she keep pestering you buy stuff then you know she's not into you.
If she keep not free then you'll know something's fishy.
It's all a trust thing.
But whatever you do. Never ever ever ever buy things under their name. especially houses. If she make you do it. Then confirm she's not into you (:

Austere
15-11-2012, 07:53 PM
She knows how much you earn? Did she see your car?

You want test, tell her u lately very hard up on cash. In a debt.

See her reaction after that lor.

Skarly she even lend you a big sum. Or run lor.

Nonteerak2553
16-11-2012, 09:10 AM
Hi TS,

In my years living in Thailand, I never see manager cums singer runs a pub before. She must be talented. You been together with her for a few months and already convinces enough she's not that "kind" of woman based your inputs, so why bother to test her? If you ask samsters here, 90% I believe you wont able to accept their opinions, as this thread is mainly for WL. :rolleyes:

Finally my opinion would be, learn thai language, and mingle around with local people, and you will expose more to their culture. Even though drinking with customers without sitting on their laps, is not as simply as you think. This is Thailand, welcome to the culture shock country. :D

My humble two satang worth.

maxsee
16-11-2012, 09:45 AM
I think time will eventually tells the tale as to what kind of person she is...meanwhile just spend more time with her...while keeping a watchful eye on ur wallet la......a girl needs to go thru thick and thin with you before u can truly know what kind of person she is la.....:D:D:D

hamsapkwai
16-11-2012, 11:31 AM
Hi TS,

In my years living in Thailand, I never see manager cums singer runs a pub before. She must be talented.

Maybe she moved up through the ranks. If you get what i mean :P

Big Sexy
16-11-2012, 12:18 PM
if you have little education then this is the type of girl which suits you..
however if you are well educated.. go find someone of your match..
think of your future generation..

I just need some advice from you guys. This is NOT about a Thai whore.

cuntarow
16-11-2012, 01:34 PM
TS , have you upz her already and if u did not try to up her see if she ask for anything in return, if ups many times already than tell her you lost badly in stocks now in debt and may need return to sin very soon cannot go thai anymore. See if she willing to part her money to help your debt

see see only
16-11-2012, 03:18 PM
if you have little education then this is the type of girl which suits you..
however if you are well educated.. go find someone of your match..
think of your future generation..

Big bro ... you are really spot on for this :cool: .... Me really second it ......

Been marrieded twice .... I sincerely felt the above statement.

Me went into a r/s with a office lady non executive level. Since we are staying together ... i would once a while discuss on some of my business decision with her ... not even the hardcore type ...

However after our broke up ... I ask why she decided to leave ???? One of the remarks was .... i am too cunning when i come to making my business decision. She is scare of me and even say what if i treated her the same in future :eek:

:confused: I am like .... so ... Huh ????

bionogne
16-11-2012, 03:29 PM
Hi there frd...

I agree with Bro Neal. Don't buy her stuff, I dated a Thai 4yrs back. We had a lot in common & stuffs, we didn't go too much into our work life, I didn't buy her stuffs like I do to my previous SG girlfriends.

On my birthday, she got me a reali cool G-Shock worth about SG$300+. I just wanna say; Treat her well, you'll definitely see the difference in it. But be truthful & honest.

At the end of the day, think about family planning if you know what I mean. What is she going to do here or would you be supporting her?
Sorry juz practical questions. Seen too many couples ended up in divorce due to financial difficulties..

Go with your heart abit...

yunnamhaircare
17-11-2012, 06:05 AM
TS, your experience sounds pretty good. Singer-cum-manager.. not bad. Might be quite wealthy. :)

No need for any test. Just love your money more than women. If any lady can put up with your stinginess for more than a year, she really loves you.

Never ever tell this lie "I m poor and can't give you anything" because this sentence means that you WANT to give but can't. Many people make this mistake.

Remember never ever pay for women's shopping. If she wants to pay for meal, die die must let her do it. If you ever pay for shopping or try to act man and don't let her pay for meals, your status will change from lover to secured ATM.

CHick3n
22-11-2012, 11:34 AM
Hi Bro,

I experienced almost the same thing as you man.... Thai Singers are pretty practical people and worse of all you will not know what are they doing behind your back!!

I just found out my ex-thai gf is working in SG and I heard that she goes all out for money!! I used to think that she is so pure and different from other thai singers.... Hahaha! I'm wrong! Bro, I'll suggest that you better don't go 100% into them... Not worth the time lah. Still better to reserve abit.

You may try going for a family dinner with her family, but if she intend to cheat on you. The family members may not be real too.

Please pardon me, maybe i have a terrible experience with just one thai singer. On the Objective side, it takes time to understand them and i totally agreed with Bro Maxsee!!

Just for sharing, this is the FB page of my new thai singer gf. Anyway i know she cheats lah, who cares just enjoy the company with less cost. hahahah:
http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/bebiee.ka.75

Disclaimer: i'm not flaming this girl. I'm just cautioning bros.

ErnestK
22-11-2012, 12:23 PM
TS, your experience sounds pretty good. Singer-cum-manager.. not bad. Might be quite wealthy. :)

No need for any test. Just love your money more than women. If any lady can put up with your stinginess for more than a year, she really loves you.

Never ever tell this lie "I m poor and can't give you anything" because this sentence means that you WANT to give but can't. Many people make this mistake.

Remember never ever pay for women's shopping. If she wants to pay for meal, die die must let her do it. If you ever pay for shopping or try to act man and don't let her pay for meals, your status will change from lover to secured ATM.

This is very good advice. Thanks.

KongFattChoyHee
24-11-2012, 08:30 PM
Hi Bro,
Just for sharing, this is the FB page of my new thai singer gf. Anyway i know she cheats lah, who cares just enjoy the company with less cost. hahahah:

Noted with thanks :D

indianmagicoil
13-12-2012, 05:27 AM
Hi Bro,

I experienced almost the same thing as you man.... Thai Singers are pretty practical people and worse of all you will not know what are they doing behind your back!!

I just found out my ex-thai gf is working in SG and I heard that she goes all out for money!! I used to think that she is so pure and different from other thai singers.... Hahaha! I'm wrong! Bro, I'll suggest that you better don't go 100% into them... Not worth the time lah. Still better to reserve abit.

You may try going for a family dinner with her family, but if she intend to cheat on you. The family members may not be real too.

Please pardon me, maybe i have a terrible experience with just one thai singer. On the Objective side, it takes time to understand them and i totally agreed with Bro Maxsee!!

Bro what do u expect? U fell "in love" or was it "in lust" with a singer. U obviously kanan smitten by her "I used to think she is so PURE and different"... how many times have we heard this classic KT line :rolleyes: She works in the entertainment industry so many temptations to meet someone more handsome, rich and humorous than you.

Did she really "love" you or was she just "entertaining" you? So you lost... now why be so vengeful on all thai puyings and post this girl's FB page here? Would u like that ex-singer "girlfriend" to post your FB page with the comment "Spore carrot"?

Learn to be a man. Pick yourself up and move on!

sane
13-12-2012, 08:27 AM
To cut the story short, we fell in love and have been together for the last few months.

Does any bros think that she is not really in love with me? Or have any ideas how to test?

It is very obvious that u r not confident in this r/s. Women from all walks of life will leave the r/s if the feeling's no longer there. YES, even if u pluck down the moon in the sky for her so do thing at ur own accord. It's futile to think so much.

There's only time who can tell everything. Just enjoy the beautiful moments.

When it's time to let go, be a gentleman and thank each other for the wonderful memories.

wells
14-12-2012, 01:24 PM
Since r/s already started and you are based there...now shoik shoik. How about 1 day you are posted back SG? how to maintain the r/s?

I experienced this before for 3 years, long distance r/s very painful and if drag too long..game over....i took the bullet to end the r/s..it was real painful..

one day if you want to plan for marridge, who should move over? how is the planning? all very headache..

camry108
14-12-2012, 02:58 PM
Bro do you intend to come back to SG? If so, u need to consider carefully many of my friends ended up divorcing coz their foreign wives can't adjust to life here.