PDA

View Full Version : Pressure Dome - addr is Internatonal plaza.

socialsg
25-02-2005, 01:42 PM
All

I m new here in the forum, though not new in cheonging. Anyway i did call this company Pressure Dome which is available at New Paper or Sin Min newspaper, can't remember the tel offhand. U can easily find.

The agency charged $220 per gal. If u disklike the gal, u can return for cab fare, but they insist u replace the gal. The 1st gal i try was at my friend's rented place, good looking and not hurry to job. The 2nd gal i try was ok lah, which i want to replace, but they insist i must get a replacement. I was quite piss off with the agency. In the end i just accept it. The agency boss name is John.

I would like to know whether bros out there has try this agency. If yes, pls honestly comments, i would like to hear your feedback on the various issues

a) if for the 2nd gal, i shove her off, what can the agency do to me , since i m at my fren's place and agency got my contact number ?

b) i do admit the gals are young as 18 to 22, and not bad looking (perhaps 2nd gal not up to my standard), is this the price of $220 a standard rate in market ?

c) i heard this agency has many gals, and u can even specify type of gals u want and they will give it to u. Is this true ?

That's all i've to say. Kindly comments. :confused:

schwing
26-02-2005, 11:23 PM
All

I m new here in the forum, though not new in cheonging. Anyway i did call this company Pressure Dome which is available at New Paper or Sin Min newspaper, can't remember the tel offhand. U can easily find.

The agency charged $220 per gal. If u disklike the gal, u can return for cab fare, but they insist u replace the gal. The 1st gal i try was at my friend's rented place, good looking and not hurry to job. The 2nd gal i try was ok lah, which i want to replace, but they insist i must get a replacement. I was quite piss off with the agency. In the end i just accept it. The agency boss name is John.

I would like to know whether bros out there has try this agency. If yes, pls honestly comments, i would like to hear your feedback on the various issues

a) if for the 2nd gal, i shove her off, what can the agency do to me , since i m at my fren's place and agency got my contact number ?

b) i do admit the gals are young as 18 to 22, and not bad looking (perhaps 2nd gal not up to my standard), is this the price of $220 a standard rate in market ?

c) i heard this agency has many gals, and u can even specify type of gals u want and they will give it to u. Is this true ?

That's all i've to say. Kindly comments. :confused:

tried this thing once and i feel this service is like another FL business. i can't asnwer yr Qn (a) as i took the gal that was being sent.

Qn (b), i got one of their young gals (abt 18-19yo). but i feel $220 for one shot is way above market rate. but to me, juz for an experience.

Qn (c), yes, i was also told that they have many gals but i don't think they have many locals. mine is a foreign student (maybe from indonesia).

however, they are not stationed at int'l plaze even though they put that as their address... ;)

Rof|maoxz
27-02-2005, 12:05 AM
I think their young age is the selling point, nothing else. Furthermore those foreign ones always claim they are uni students blah blah.. and yet they are not trained like those WLs etc. You can expect their services as average Not much different from those PRC WLs. I think you can get student type for abt $150 per shot. $220 is abit too steep.

jack_song
28-02-2005, 08:54 AM
hey bro just to find out they are willing to do FJ too? how long for that :p

schwing
01-03-2005, 06:44 AM
hey bro just to find out they are willing to do FJ too? how long for that :p

then y do u think bros here paid $220? never let our brains idle k...

socialsg
10-03-2005, 09:03 PM
Here's my FR. (bro take note of the workings of the industry)

another day, i ask for 3rd gal, specifying chinese malaysia, height, weight, etc.

Then they sent me a fillipino. I realised all the previous gals are all fillipinos. Though they are not bad, but i still prefer chinese. This filipion told me that their agency have only fillipinos and not malaysians, etc So i feel cheated by this agency.

This is how it works :

a) pressure dome works with other agencies. Other agencies may not send the gals u want, so it is up to your luck.

b) pressure dome - john, likes to talk cock and say that if you are ever unhappy with this gal, future got discount. Next time u called back, he act blur and don't give discount.

c) according to him, if u want singapore gals, u first phone him and say u are an expatriate, becos sg gals don't want to be recognised. I've not tried yet, perhaps u guys can say u are from Malaysian Malay, etc

There is new ads in chinese papers, wan pao and sin min, and they do outdoor service. They ask u whether u wan chinese or fillipions. At least they are honest about it. Full service is 150 dollars. Chinese gals about 22 to 25 yrs old.

Sorry i have not try. This is because they want your house number, but my new apartment don't have tel # yet. Unless u go to hotel.

The company name is WA, residing in orachard rd, probably it is just a mailing address, but the boss that pick up phone is a lady. She say if not happy with looks, no need replacement and just give $20 to gal. Bro can anyone try this service ?

:mad: