PDA

View Full Version : Viet Massage Lady Looking For Job

PortugueseMan
14-11-2012, 12:14 AM
Hi guys,

I am not the agent of this girl and not a pimp. I am just trying to help my friend to get a job in either KL or Singapore. She is a 28 year old Vietnam woman. Can speak in mandarin, English and Vietnamese. She is a free lancer and wants to be attached to a spa in Singapore or KL.

She is not into FJ but she gives quite a good b2b massage. Even her normal massage is good. If anyone is a friend of a spa or MP owner/boss in KL or Sg, please contact me to get her number.

She is in need of consistent employment.

Thanks very much in advance... Cheers!!!:D:D:D

thomasdelaruue
14-11-2012, 04:30 AM
i knoe.........
Yes i knoe....
Very hard bro, its something like this ,the industry is
at a self destruction phase .
Boss rent a plc to do massage, the gal do xtra,
boss kena fine.
Now no body want to open hc, no need take over fee
at all, given out free also no ppl want.
Forget about working in those hc. Soon it be gone too.

She can go and study get cert, then apply for reputable
class one spa.
Last time those hotel hc all is all gone, many masseuse jobless.
Her old skill cant apply, those spa want british itec diploma,
with practical project. Ask her to take up courses.
Check with spf website on approved training centre.

Bro ts, this method of asking help not very good,
think your pm box got alot ppl ask for massage. F**** job
and b2b massage.

Ask her phone direct to the spa and ask, easier.

Wish her goodluck.

Audacity
14-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Some spa or slimming center are taking in foreign workers and the work permit will indicate her profession as Beautician instead of masseuse. However, the salary might be less than $1K given that the boss needs to pay foreign levy every month. If she's applying the job by herself, she needs to turn up for the interview if she's selected. If she expects a Singaporean to help her look for job and she herself remains at Vietnam shaking leg, then she can either engaged a agent to do this for her or continue to wait long long maybe also won't get ... unless she married a Singaporean and get Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP).

Shin Min Daily (every Wednesday) will have a few pages of job vacancies listed down there. ;)

johnn
14-11-2012, 09:04 PM
Some spa or slimming center are taking in foreign workers and the work permit will indicate her profession as Beautician instead of masseuse. However, the salary might be less than $1K given that the boss needs to pay foreign levy every month. If she's applying the job by herself, she needs to turn up for the interview if she's selected. If she expects a Singaporean to help her look for job and she herself remains at Vietnam shaking leg, then she can either engaged a agent to do this for her or continue to wait long long maybe also won't get ... unless she married a Singaporean and get Long Term Social Visit Pass (LTSVP).

Shin Min Daily (every Wednesday) will have a few pages of job vacancies listed down there. ;)

oh...
beauty shop, beautician cant do body massage
but shop beauty shop they add on one massage parlour licence to it.
smart

milfmilf
14-11-2012, 09:09 PM
once massage by a auntie massage lady in one of the JC pub
later thought of jio her to hotel :D
but she decline ... maybe she decent ba ...
what a waste .. else maybe can be FB :D

johnn
14-11-2012, 10:27 PM
Hi guys,
She is a 28 year old Vietnam woman. Can speak in mandarin, English and Vietnamese. She is a free lancer and wants to be attached to a spa in Singapore or KL.

She is not into FJ but she gives quite a good b2b massage. Even her normal massage is good. If anyone is a friend of a spa or MP owner/boss in KL or Sg, please contact me to get her number.

She is in need of consistent employment.

Thanks very much in advance... Cheers!!!:D:D:D
Since she is good , should have alot of regulars, so no point
work in a shop, just concentrate make more money and remit home.
that what the foreign worker they want.
if she really want to be a spore citizen here?