PDA

View Full Version : Japanese massage @ Tanjong Pagar...

qitailang
10-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Think its call OD Wellness along Neil road (Near to Tanjong Pagar & Outram Mrt.) Anyone try already?

My friend say they have very good foot massage on their traditional pine wood bed. say The boss there say they are the only one in singapore having that.

beyondbeauty
11-11-2012, 06:39 PM
Basic Info
.Founded October 2002

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awards Commemorated as a Gold Sponsor for the 2008 Beijing Olympics.
-欧云推荐金牌店—

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Products ”按了脚,按了身,最重要的是。。。安了心。“ — 鸥迪

-”足床“ Art of Foot Reflexology-
Be the first to experience our popular ”足床“ Foot Massage. It has been scientifically proven that having a foot massage in a horizontally body posture allows blood to flow more effectively from the various spot-on Meridian Points on the foot. This will in turn increase oxygen flow, release toxins faster and all mains body muscles can be relaxed. As your body slowly goes into complete "Sleep Mode", you will soon be able to experience what full relaxation means.

30mins $29.00
60mins $49.00
90mins $65.00

-Comfy Sofy Foot Reflexology-
Be embraced as you fit yourself nicely onto our cosy electronic sofas. While your feet are been pampered, your fingers will be busy touching the IPad screen or the Apple TV remote controller. But the time will come when you finally hit the "SNOOZE" button, be prepared!

30mins $29.00
60mins $49.00
90mins $65.00

-OuDi's Signature Shiatsu Acupress Body Massage-
Shiatsu is a technique consisting of stretches, finger and palm pressure to the exact Meridian Points of the body. While focusing on the deeper layers of muscle tissue through slow strokes, deep finger pressure will also be applied across the fiber’s of the muscles, tendons and fascia. This is the best way to help people relax and cope with issues such as stress, muscle pain, nausea, anxiety, and depression.

60mins $59.00
90mins $79.00
120mins $109.00

-OuDi's Herbal Oil Relaxation Body Massage-
A seamless wave of healing touch is what you need to relieve tension, stiffness and body aches. We targets your body’s major acupressure points with smooth yet firm rhythmic strokes to give you a mind and body relaxation experience.

60mins $59.00
90mins $79.00
120mins $109.00

-OuDi's Perfect blend of Yin & Yang (Body & Foot)-
This luxurious treatment is designed for those who wants to feel totally refreshed from top to toe.

90mins $79.00
120mins $99.00

-Singapore-
ODW@Tanjong Pagar Tel: +65 6220 9989
ODW@Siglap Tel:+65 6445 0777
Operational Hours: 11am - 11pm daily (Last appt at 10pm)

-Japan-
ODW@Tokyo Tel:+81 35261 3656

-China-
International Service Hotline Tel: +86 400 819 8819
(75 shops across 14 provinces)

nokia611o
11-11-2012, 07:49 PM
Think its call OD Wellness along Neil road (Near to Tanjong Pagar & Outram Mrt.) Anyone try already?

My friend say they have very good foot massage on their traditional pine wood bed. say The boss there say they are the only one in singapore having that.

the pine wood bed can be bought at ubi,
just google out on massage bed, there are many.
After body masg i ask the prc gal to continue another
30 min of footmassage, its better at horizotal position, at least my back
is not tired. Not this place, but any other massage shop,they can
do horizontal, pay body massage rate.

lextor
11-11-2012, 11:29 PM
Another funny thread.

nokia611o
14-02-2013, 03:17 AM
the place is real,not sure still around, they really had
a branch in china.

JingQiangBuDao
14-02-2013, 03:05 PM
there's also another one: ikeda spa at bukit timah

this one you have to call and book for japanese gal to massage for you.

but i think it's a clean joint, never go there before.

got website also : www.ikedaspa.com

nokia611o
15-03-2013, 04:16 AM

pine wood bed nothing to shut about, can easily get from
massage supplies warehouse at ubi ave..