PDA

View Full Version : any bro doing real juagen. then lose control and cum during the session?

camguy81
10-11-2012, 06:48 PM
Hi all bro

Just wondering and bro having juagen and in the mid of it can't control and cummed?

Thank you

canola123
10-11-2012, 07:47 PM
normally i try to think of something else, but some time really cannot control, i try to sit up first, and stop for a while, but if she conntinue to hj then explode for sure.

been trying to find real juagen, because i know my body condition sure pain, but nowadays all half pass six, not real one.

also anyone know prostate massage, heard orgasm without ejacualtion.

Botakhead
11-11-2012, 12:23 AM
If the client cummmed during juagen session, it explains that the person holding the cock is not doing a proper job. If there is a need for release after juagen session, it'll be called hj.;)

Camel
11-11-2012, 02:34 AM
If the client cummmed during juagen session, it
explains that the person holding the cock is not doing a proper job.

Correct, but nowadays most juagen sessions are like hj, cannot find those
original ones anymore :(

Putin
11-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I did almost lose control once, but i really control until i cannot stand :o

wodemama
16-11-2012, 07:41 PM
If the client cummmed during juagen session, it explains that the person holding the cock is not doing a proper job. If there is a need for release after juagen session, it'll be called hj.;)

agreed. supposedly juagen is quite painful one eh?

shiokpleasure
16-11-2012, 09:04 PM
U guys got try bro shakey's jg queens bo? Really on the verge of shooting then they stop. Do multiple times somemore.

freezetheDB
17-11-2012, 03:51 PM
I did almost lose control once, but i really control until i cannot stand :o

same here
if overcontrol the mind really too power and the body cannot catch up. If I fuck halfway about to cum then I tarik too hard, dick become soft

superchevy
17-11-2012, 06:13 PM
2 days ago i went to JB permas jaya pearly massage beside yanzte hotel...there is this lady call lilian mend the counter malaysian age around 40 plus but look okok.... her jg is good can try rm60...... massage 1 hour is rm 59.

Xdecepticon
19-11-2012, 07:34 PM
2 days ago i went to JB permas jaya pearly massage beside yanzte hotel...there is this lady call lilian mend the counter malaysian age around 40 plus but look okok.... her jg is good can try rm60...... massage 1 hour is rm 59.

But can she control my cum fm erupting? I mean during JG, one may not be able to control the urge to cum.:o

Botakhead
20-11-2012, 01:26 AM
Correct, but nowadays most juagen sessions are like hj, cannot find those
original ones anymore :(

U guys got try bro shakey's jg queens bo? Really on the verge of shooting then they stop. Do multiple times somemore.

YF, Yumi, Karen, Cecilia.......I've tried all of them, the end result is the same, no cumming and cannot cum so soon, only after 3 hours or more. Those bros who had tried will know there is a difference with regular treatment. Maybe sum would disagree that it is a must to cum after the session, you got to rest first and have sex 3 hours later to feel the effects.:D

Putin
20-11-2012, 06:21 PM
[COLOR="Blue"]cannot cum so soon, only after 3
hours or more.

Actually what is the real reason for this?

Botakhead
20-11-2012, 07:16 PM
After a vigorous session of getting your sausage hard and soft hard then soft hard again, soft again.......... Even if you got stamina, your little bro need sum rest and relax before any action later on. 3 hours is more like a guide. Everybody is built different, sum maybe want to try immediately, be my guest, but sum maybe the legs go wobbly already, so need sum rest. Have lots of fun.:D

Tengkor
21-11-2012, 03:13 AM
Nowadays i notice the juagen all like hj not like those real ones

AhPeh63
23-11-2012, 10:24 AM
Nowadays i notice the juagen all like hj not like t
those real ones

Notice this as well :(

LittleKuku
27-11-2012, 04:12 AM
Notice this as well :(

same here as well

lightsaberj6862
28-11-2012, 04:56 PM
A masseuse also told me what & why certain parts of the area will experience pain, & also told me what & what not to eat. Kinda like visiting a TCM sinseh haha

Putin
05-12-2012, 11:43 AM
A masseuse also told me what & why
certain parts of the area will experience pain, & also told me what & what not
to eat. Kinda like visiting a TCM sinseh haha

They tol me this as well

gboyboy123
06-03-2013, 11:42 PM

Not necessarily. Went for one recently in JB (not Sansan) so did a little homework before.

Juagen (Zhuagen) = 抓根 = Tantric Lingam Massage = Urut Batin. Feel free to google/search up any of those form equivalents. =P

And as for the practical bit... Technically it wasn't a handjob. The therapist went straight for the base of my penis (and a bit of the balls), with much focus of the massage on the perineum. Which really helped in the full erection of my little bro as compared to the regular handjob from my wife. :)

So I guess the relaxing massage of the muscles in the perineum and the pubic area is the secret to this "Juagen", or 抓根 if I should term it accurately.

Maybe I should sign my wife up for 抓根 classes... :D

Camel
08-03-2013, 10:11 AM
Went for one recently in JB (not Sansan) so
did a little homework before.

Where is the place, care to share :o

hoosdathu
12-03-2013, 02:41 AM
looking for recommendation of real juagen at reasonable prices too :o

swallowmycum
12-03-2013, 03:48 PM
i think all these juagen is like prostrate massage but do it from external area. Real prostrate massage must do internally. Can take you to heaven as far as i have read. thats what lingam, tantric massage do too?
Don't know above correct or not OR all those i read all just marketing hype????!!!!!
Have not tried it myself. Too shy lah and also afraid painful lor!!!

anthonyKKW
16-03-2013, 08:13 AM
Got one JG from a SBF therapist. Damn painful, cannot erect after that. Don't know if it is normal. Won't try again.

newyorker88
21-03-2013, 01:06 PM
Real ones, you dun CUM. unless they do it for you after they ask you.

Try New York Spa in Newyork hotel, in JB, just across the crossway. Go for normal package.

jemyt
23-03-2013, 01:18 PM
Real ones, you dun CUM. unless they do it for you after they ask you.

Try New York Spa in Newyork hotel, in JB, just across the crossway. Go for normal package.

have this newbie question, is there hiv or std risk of doing normal massage to juagen massage (maybe cum but no bj) ? are those massage centre generally safe ? thinking of having massage during trip with my wife in bkk coming holiday.

gboyboy123
25-03-2013, 12:26 AM
I also would liek to pm me if possible, let keep the place discreet so we can
all enjoy :)

Where is the place, care to share :o

Had a few bros pm-ing me already, but I'll have to say sorry, she close shop already at the time of my post. Was quite lucky to be one of her last few customers. Not sure if it's permanent retirement, seeing that she's like 40... Went by the name of Angie but I think that's just one of the many aliases that's floating around nowadays. No contact, was intro-ed there by my biker bros. :)

But in any case, I recommend Sansan. Way better.