PDA

View Full Version : Good Handjob in Petain

Botak
09-11-2012, 08:17 PM
Hi bros, can someone recommend WLs that provide good handjob?
I'm looking for some good massage on my little brother, not particular
with looks or age.
Thanks in advance.

lifebouy
10-11-2012, 12:55 PM
Bro you looking for good hand job?
H17R03
honey
cat 30
Best hand job in petian i can loudly say.
Try and you will believe what i say.
Good day.

tkongkia
10-11-2012, 05:23 PM
ya agreed with bro here . sei beh song until u reach jurong . heehee ! some one will never know how it feel . U KNOW WHO U R ! wahaha !:D

tkongkia
10-11-2012, 08:28 PM
bro knn u say not disageed that mean u a greed lor . ha ha ha ! english suck man ! go back primary school n learn again . i wont be posting any more forum to have ur way . hee hee ! bye knn 1 and. knnb 2 . :D

owl888
10-11-2012, 09:09 PM
$30 is value for $$$ but u may have to dim the lights (if any :confused: :D )

tkongkia
11-11-2012, 01:13 AM
Thank bro for de point . Will up u back ASAP . Cheers ! :D

austin69
11-11-2012, 12:10 PM
H17R03
honey
cat 30
Good day.

H17R02 Rose CAT20, brown sugar, also good HJ. :p

I thank you. :D

KLGL
14-11-2012, 08:40 PM
The thread title fondly reminds me of Christine H12 R2...

Every visit i requested for HJ only. Pity she retired abruptly.

tkongkia
16-11-2012, 10:33 AM
U r de one who bullshit here . Wow must salute u laio . Good at making up story . Every one know they dun shit inside de room . Only u know . Ha ha ha ! U must be very smelly that why they all shit in front of u . To let u know u r worse than shit . Stink ! :D

Botak
16-11-2012, 05:52 PM
Went to Petain today, straight to H17. But R3 door closed lights on. R2 lights off. Did not wait, go to H12. Lilly n Fong Yi working n both there's ppl waiting outside. Janet off. Went to H16, Ada off, moon is working. Surprise to c vivi door open. Chop chop went in. As usual she greet u w a sweet smile. Here's a short fr on vivi.

H16R13 Vivi
Looks : 7/10. short hair age 30+
Boobs : B+? Soft n handful w small brown nipples.
Washing nice n slow, can auto roam.
BBBJ : 9/10. As usual nice n slow, sucking your nipples, balls, tighs, cock. She moves up n down your body & her fingers are busy roaming your body. Keeping anticipating where her lips is going next. Enjoying nearly explode n ask her to stop.
FJ : 9/10. She ask whether I wan CIM, I said no. Capped me n finished off in missionary. I liked the way she hugged me n moving her fingers around my body during FJ.
Damage 50.
RTF sure. But H17 R3 Honey is next on my list. Must try her handjob.
Thank you for reading.

nippon
16-11-2012, 11:37 PM
The thread title fondly reminds me of Christine H12 R2...

Every visit i requested for HJ only. Pity she retired abruptly.I concur with you completely, I think hardly anyone can replace her slow and smooth HJ's, always makes me shoot very hard up to a meter to her upper body! :-)

She must be back in JB

nippon

lor16geylang
23-11-2012, 05:28 AM
to that stupid redbullman,

nothing good can come out of the mouth of an idiot with such negative points, obviously bluffing. if the place is so bad, and you yourself cannot tahan, why do you still bring your jap fren there? cheapo right? go to hell you liar.

i guess you (and maybe your jap fren too) simply too smelly and dirty, maybe even have sexually transmitted disease detected by the girls which they check for when washing your dick for you, so the girls there refuse to serve you, right? go to hell you sicko.

drinking too much red bull is bad for you, caffeine and stimulants too much, give you the high but after that feel low (effect just like drugs, though milder), go to hell you drug addict.

lifebouy
23-11-2012, 11:48 PM
I think this stupid bull is just trying to have you guys here attention only. To me he is just a piece of shit only. Don have to bother this idiot. Hope everyone enjoy in this forum.

tommycej
24-11-2012, 03:01 PM
H17R03
honey
cat 30
Good day.

Tried today, good hand job really, but a little bit stubborn ...

ErnestK
24-11-2012, 04:04 PM
Why stubborn leh? Have you tried Christine's handjob before? Think she was in House 12 before she retired.

nippon
03-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Why stubborn leh? Have you tried Christine's handjob before? Think she was in House 12 before she retired.Heard about Honey so many times, and even personally recommended to me by PM from one of our brothers, but sadly still got no chance to try her, but will try soon.........will try Candy first, then Pauline (whom I took many years back, very friendly indeed), then Cookie or Honey........but will try all four definitely! Only for their HJ and/or BJ ..........trying to find a substitute for Christie

nippon

Transducer
04-05-2013, 02:37 PM
Cookie got very good hand job. Enjoy it as long as you like. Thanks.

sonksonk
05-05-2013, 08:57 AM
Cookie got very good hand job. Enjoy it as long as you like. Thanks.
yes, slow and sensuous but i prefer the main course. can't let her pussy be wasted.

cezaroz
06-05-2013, 05:25 PM
What's the damage for HJ / BJ?

francesco
06-05-2013, 08:43 PM
30-50, depending on how syt

austin69
06-05-2013, 09:50 PM
What's the damage for HJ / BJ?

This is how it goes.

Every WL got CAT, ok? CAT 20/30/40/50.

CAT is depend on many criteria and they vary:

It may be age, appearance, she ang pai or not, level of service, etc., etc.

Example: Fong Yee, she AILF but service is impeccable = CAT50! Jolene, she deadfish but SYT = CAT50. Kidd is PT standard service, SOP but MILF with sexy body = CAT40. You get what I mean?

But sure one all CAT got FJ. But if you only want HJ/BJ is up to you but you still pay the same.

Example you take CAT50 Jolene, ask for HJ/BJ only, can! Why not? But still pay $50. Don't think that just because you never fuck her you will get discount! Wrong! Don't even think about that shit. If you take CAT20 for HJ/BJ can also! Can FJ also but CAT20 usually is GILF.

I thank you! :D

cezaroz
07-05-2013, 04:36 PM
Thanks fellas

jaywalk
07-05-2013, 11:21 PM
This is how it goes.

Example: Fong Yee, she AILF but service is impeccable = CAT50! Jolene, she deadfish but SYT = CAT50. Kidd is PT standard service, SOP but MILF with sexy body = CAT40. You get what I mean?

But sure one all CAT got FJ. But if you only want HJ/BJ is up to you but you still pay the same.

Example you take CAT50 Jolene, ask for HJ/BJ only, can! Why not? But still pay $50. Don't think that just because you never fuck her you will get discount! Wrong! Don't even think about that shit. If you take CAT20 for HJ/BJ can also! Can FJ also but CAT20 usually is GILF.

Very detailed explanation.. hehe And i damn like kidd's part.. MILF with sexy body.. damn, how i wish kidd upgrade her service. so i can love her deep deep.

austin69
08-05-2013, 12:59 AM
Very detailed explanation.. hehe And i damn like kidd's part.. MILF with sexy body.. damn, how i wish kidd upgrade her service. so i can love her deep deep.

Yup, Kidd has the body but not the service to put up with it. Pity! :(:rolleyes:

I thank you.

teochewahpek
10-05-2013, 10:55 AM
According to Petain S-List (PSL) thread, Honey (ailf) is now at H4R11 $30. Credit to ts boysg & bro Austin69. Have a nice weekend. cheers.:D

teochewahpek
16-05-2013, 03:17 PM
H4R11 Honey ailf

attracted by her big eyes & silver color nightie, braless & pantyless. had her when she was at H17. this time check her price at new house, still the same $30. she told me PRC men say to fj is to "Da Dong" or literally hammer the hole.
because weather was very hot and humid and with the air-con exhaust at back lane, was sweating all over. besides diy washing my didi, she washed my chest to get rid of sweat. i lie down on the bed. she apply ky. then she uses her boobs to do body massage on my chest & groin area. she position herself on top of my body, her mouth on my nipple, her pussy just above my prick, i think her right hand holds my didi doing hj. long time never cum. with her such actions, nibbling on my nipple & sensuous hj, cum in no time. she invited me to fire a 2nd volley. due to night shift, i cannot tahan & decline. damage: $30. rtf: yes!:D

cezaroz
17-05-2013, 06:52 PM
What about AJ? Does THAT come as part of the services - or do you have to ask for it? Would any of the WL do it?

This is how it goes.

fifty plus
17-05-2013, 08:13 PM
H4R11 Honey ailf

attracted by her big eyes & silver color nightie, braless & pantyless. had her when she was at H17. this time check her price at new house, still the same $30. she told me PRC men say to fj is to "Da Dong" or literally hammer the hole.
because weather was very hot and humid and with the air-con exhaust at back lane, was sweating all over. besides diy washing my didi, she washed my chest to get rid of sweat. i lie down on the bed. she apply ky. then she uses her boobs to do body massage on my chest & groin area. she position herself on top of my body, her mouth on my nipple, her pussy just above my prick, i think her right hand holds my didi doing hj. long time never cum. with her such actions, nibbling on my nipple & sensuous hj, cum in no time. she invited me to fire a 2nd volley. due to night shift, i cannot tahan & decline. damage: $30. rtf: yes!:D

hi bro do you have to pay if you were to accept her 2nd invitation?
and how her look?
thanks