PDA

View Full Version : Another idiot bites the dust

sammyboyfor
09-11-2012, 11:40 AM
I used to think dimwits were a minority. I now realise they make up more than half the population.

http://www.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/business/11Nov12/20121107.174517_tinting_main01.jpg

SINGAPORE - Popular getai starlet Ting Ting, 27, has been accused of cheating on her boyfriend of six years after he divorced his wife for her.

The 43-year-old man told Shin Min Daily News that he met the singer while he was still married in 2005 at a "gua hua" show, where it is common for night club patrons to pay hundreds of dollars to buy flower garlands for their favourite performers.

The father of two children said it was love at first sight for him, and he began pursuing her by spending a total of $200,000 on buying flower garlands for her to boost her popularity at shows.

After dating for four months, he rented a five-room flat so they could move in together. He told Shin Min that he gave her everything she wanted, even divorcing his wife last year so he could marry her on December 12 this year.

According to the businessman, Ting Ting also called him her husband when they were in private.

Unfortunately, she cheated on him at least four times, he claims. The couple started to argue very often in the past six months, and she eventually said she wanted to break up with him two months ago.

She asked him to move out, he said, adding that she left him for another man after his business failed and he could no longer pay for rent and household expenses.

He was referring to reports that a 39-year-old man has been pursuing the singer fervently. According to earlier Shin Min reports, the man drives a Mercedes-Benz and has been seen waiting for the singer for up to seven hours at night.

The businessman said that it was not rare for Ting Ting to have suitors and that she had even dated some of them while she was seeing him.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?133644-Why-men-should-not-marry-golden-cheesepie&goto=newpost).

wodemama
09-11-2012, 11:47 AM
men who think with their dick instead of their head.. the search for true love never cease to cause many men to fall into the depths.

sammyboyfor
09-11-2012, 11:51 AM
men who think with their dick instead of their head.. the search for true love never cease to cause many men to fall into the depths.

Imagine how much better Singapore would be if these morons who throw away their money at "hanging flower joints" giving it foreign con artists used the money to help their fellow Singaporeans instead.

Castrol
09-11-2012, 12:54 PM
The father of two children said it was love at first sight for him, and he began pursuing her by spending a total of $200,000 on buying flower garlands for her to boost her popularity at shows.

what price a pussy..

those who use money to get honey, better work hard to keep the busine$$ going. :D

yunnamhaircare
09-11-2012, 10:47 PM
This kind of man is so damn bloody stupid that he deserves to be cheated like this. Imagine how useful these money can be if given to charity. :mad:

joncheong
10-11-2012, 12:27 AM
This kind of man is so damn bloody stupid that he deserves to be cheated like this. Imagine how useful these money can be if given to charity. :mad:

don't even talk about charity....imagine how much good food he could eat with it...how many gifts he can buy for his parents...how many tours he could bring his wife too who went thru thick and thin with him...

dumb silly moron... who thinks he still have the charm...it's the money in his pocket that's the honey la

EvolveMMA
10-11-2012, 12:51 AM
I used to think dimwits were a minority. I now realise they make up more than half the population.

http://www.asiaone.com/A1MEDIA/business/11Nov12/20121107.174517_tinting_main01.jpg

He must have been a retard. How could any sane man screw such a horrible looking hoe :rolleyes:

queeniegal
10-11-2012, 01:27 AM
Some guys just love pretty gals sugar coat them with words lol

If these gal play hard to get these moron will feel pursing and like fall in love... Haha

Dumb

Summerhillt
10-11-2012, 04:31 AM
Smlj... 200k... Can duno bonk 4000 cat 50 Thai girls liao

Big Sexy
10-11-2012, 08:38 AM
not pretty lay..:D :D

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/121107_getai/images/pic3.jpg

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/121107_getai/images/pic1.jpg

EvolveMMA
10-11-2012, 12:00 PM
not pretty lay..:D

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/121107_getai/images/pic3.jpg

http://www.asiaone.com/static/multimedia/gallery/121107_getai/images/pic1.jpg

Seeing the expertise in the way she uses the mike, I think that guy was hooked by her BBBJ skills. :D

Botakhead
11-11-2012, 12:19 AM
21 years old, start sucking his cock for 6 years......... also sian liaoz larh. 6 bloody years for goodness sake, she can suck so many SBF's bros cocks. :p

vinnieboy
11-11-2012, 02:51 AM
Guy owed her. We humans are here just to return 'debts'. Cannot escape this vicious cycle.

Virtuous circle or vicious circle next life? You have to choose in this life.

EtherC
11-11-2012, 09:56 AM
It's just a 局 setup to make the customers feel that they've chased a SYT and "conquered" her heart out of a sea of "suitors". The egos of these flower heroes will never allow themselves to visualize the fact that they are the victims instead of the winner. Also very naive of them to aid in creating viable opportunities for money laundering operations.

If they would pause to rationalize for a min, they'll realize how laughable some of these flower wars are. For eg a "towkay" who spends 20k just for 3 times a week would be spending ~2.8million dollars a year. The infamous Charlie Sheen only spends about much less than half that amount and he sleeps with model grade hookers.

Sam Heng
11-11-2012, 03:14 PM
Stupid men like him give the garment excuses to keep our CPF. lol

Austere
11-11-2012, 06:11 PM
Sometimes i feel,

This type of relationship, rather go find FL la ..... fark throw.

justl00king
11-11-2012, 06:36 PM
I also can't understand the mentality on this hang flower thingy.

Money down the drain, better use to donate charity for those really in need.

Lone_Wolf
12-11-2012, 01:51 AM
I also can't understand the mentality on this hang flower thingy.

It's the ego thingy that causes perfectly rational men to turn into idiots throwing money they could ill afford to waste just so they dun lose face to the dude from the next table.

maxsee
12-11-2012, 07:24 AM
In the first place, this guy is old enough to be her father already...how could it even be possible that she would fall in love with him.....He should have saw this coming and just hit and run on her.....like wat most of the bros say...tis is what happen when u think with ur prick.....:D:D:D

gizbabe
12-11-2012, 09:52 AM
Don't you guys think there's a deeper problem??

He sounds like he's bored with his life and is emotionally empty....

DegenerationX
12-11-2012, 01:49 PM
It's the ego thingy that causes perfectly rational men to turn into idiots throwing money they could ill afford to waste just so they dun lose face to the dude from the next table.

I do agree with you bro. In HFJ, there is a saying:

In HFJ, 花的最少,得到最多的是男朋友。花的最多,得到最少的是大凯子。

freezetheDB
12-11-2012, 05:57 PM
sigh

another flower world story

Lardboy
12-11-2012, 06:47 PM
We should chiong with our dick.
Think with our brain.
Never use e heart...

vinnieboy
13-11-2012, 06:37 AM
We should chiong with our dick.
Think with our brain.
Never use e heart...

Accidents do occur, hence there are SCDF, ambulances, etc to standby.

see see only
13-11-2012, 07:17 PM
BECOS ... we are taught from young from schools, parents, elderly people or so-called wise man .... claiming that earn as much as possible when you are young, once you got the money in your older age .... you can get any girl in the world ... :mad:

It is about time ... to teach sillyporean that love cant be brought ... MONEY can only used to buy their body .... and when money is involved in exchange for "love" the ending are likely to be ended this way :o :(

Love is an exchange of mutual feeling, of cos some form of monies must be involved .... gifts, dinners, a bit of allowances, etc etc ...... but when you feel that the so-called "love" is purely based on the amount of money pumped in ... it must be immediately classified as a "deal" instead of love ... ;)

queeniegal
14-11-2012, 12:06 AM
真正的爱情是不会跟你要钱。。。

女人如果真的爱上,男生如再没饯女孩也会和他一起熬。。
可是,男生长长不会真惜那些好女孩。。。

songsonglah
14-11-2012, 04:24 AM
常常
珍惜

10char

hamsapkwai
14-11-2012, 04:31 PM
Wah this girl must be stashed with all the hanging flowers from the suckers. Anyone knows where she is? Maybe i go be nice to her she will "lend" me some money.

I know what i will do, i be so good to her till can wash her panties then maybe she will be generous to me. You all know in China washing clothes for the other person means something?

I know its damn low class for a man to wash panties lah but for loads of money why not? Money come in better than money go out No?

Who else will join me? Wooooohoooo!!!:p

mackewell
14-11-2012, 05:03 PM

SINGAPORE - Popular getai starlet Ting Ting, 27, has been accused of cheating on her boyfriend of six years after he divorced his wife for her.

The 43-year-old man told Shin Min Daily News that he met the singer while he was still married in 2005 at a "gua hua" show, where it is common for night club patrons to pay hundreds of dollars to buy flower garlands for their favourite performers.

After dating for four months, he rented a five-room flat so they could move in together. He told Shin Min that he gave her everything she wanted, even divorcing his wife last year so he could marry her on December 12 this year.

According to the businessman, Ting Ting also called him her husband when they were in private.

Unfortunately, she cheated on him at least four times, he claims. The couple started to argue very often in the past six months, and she eventually said she wanted to break up with him two months ago.

She asked him to move out, he said, adding that she left him for another man after his business failed and he could no longer pay for rent and household expenses.

He was referring to reports that a 39-year-old man has been pursuing the singer fervently. According to earlier Shin Min reports, the man drives a Mercedes-Benz and has been seen waiting for the singer for up to seven hours at night.

The businessman said that it was not rare for Ting Ting to have suitors and that she had even dated some of them while she was seeing him.

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com (http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?133644-Why-men-should-not-marry-golden-cheesepie&goto=newpost).

Boss, thanks for doing your part in reminding our samster bros here time and again on the importance of just drinking the cow's milk and not bringing the cow back home when it comes to the comm xxx scene.

Not only applicable to sillyporeans, i think ppl from southeast asia who visit sbf must understand that whoever you meet in the comm xxx scene are your sexual companions. They can never be your gf or wifey. Of course, there are super rare cases, in my almost 8 years in chionging the comm xxx scene here, i have only witnessed less than 3 case(my fren happens to be one lucky fella as he is marrying his vb gf soon, envy him as i dont have gf or wife).

However , dont go down tt path and harm ur family members or loved ones, you can enjoy urself but manage ur funds well and dont change your name to robert. In this instance, you will be learning well and can led a long path in this scene lol....

Castrol
14-11-2012, 05:47 PM
I know what i will do, i be so good to her till can wash her panties then maybe she will be generous to me. You all know in China washing clothes for the other person means something?

I know its damn low class for a man to wash panties lah but for loads of money why not? Money come in better than money go out No?

Who else will join me? Wooooohoooo!!!:p

given her fame and fortune now, i doubt she'll even let us see her panties.. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
14-11-2012, 06:31 PM
I thought this girl is a local girl and a getai singer? :confused:
She also work in HFJ? :confused:

If he joined this forum earlier, he would have avoided all these problems and heart break :D

I hope he can share his story: Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

EvolveMMA
14-11-2012, 06:34 PM
given her fame and fortune now, i doubt she'll even let us see her panties.. :D

Given her exposure in the media, what she needs most is a bodyguard.
Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with her? :)

mackewell
14-11-2012, 06:43 PM
I thought this girl is a local girl and a getai singer? :confused:
She also work in HFJ? :confused:

If he joined this forum earlier, he would have avoided all these problems and heart break :D

I hope he can share his story: Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

Bro, u never knoe man, maybe hes a sbf member and he could have read the tips from matters of the heart. However, with man's arrogance and egotism, he just take on the robert nametag and place high stakes(actually all his stakes) and succumbed to failure. Sometimes, ppl dun understand and theres nothing much u can do thanks to their naivety, stubborness , egotism....

Bare in mind, those old birds who work in getai and the comm xxx scene are invincible KC trappers! Even in my case, i sometimes give the old bird chicks more tips as i tio her KC during the heat of the moment when i patronise her the first or second time. After that, its during the AAR with my more seasoned brothers then i wake up and understand i make the mistake and i must withdraw from her liao and move on. Its not embarrassing to bail after one or two mistakes. At least u save yourself loads of vita M for more bonking lolx.....

Of course, as experience come in, i start to do quick 1 or 2 minute analysis at the back of my brain on the performance of the fellow girl during my trip to the toilet or halfway thru the event. Is she an oscar winning actress? or is she simply just being nice and not asking for so much, there fore i can invest a tiny bit more, enjoy a bit longer and move on when shes gone from sg? So morale of the story, dont take old birds( esp those who come more than 4 times in sg). Of course, sometimes there are those who come 2 times to sg and become old bird liao. From their behaviour and mindset, you may be able to see if she is really nice to you or out for ur money when u test her lol....

queeniegal
15-11-2012, 02:00 AM
Bro, u never knoe man, maybe hes a sbf member and he could have read the tips from matters of the heart. However, with man's arrogance and egotism, he just take on the robert nametag and place high stakes(actually all his stakes) and succumbed to failure. Sometimes, ppl dun understand and theres nothing much u can do thanks to their naivety, stubborness , egotism....

Bare in mind, those old birds who work in getai and the comm xxx scene are invincible KC trappers! Even in my case, i sometimes give the old bird chicks more tips as i tio her KC during the heat of the moment when i patronise her the first or second time. After that, its during the AAR with my more seasoned brothers then i wake up and understand i make the mistake and i must withdraw from her liao and move on. Its not embarrassing to bail after one or two mistakes. At least u save yourself loads of vita M for more bonking lolx.....

Of course, as experience come in, i start to do quick 1 or 2 minute analysis at the back of my brain on the performance of the fellow girl during my trip to the toilet or halfway thru the event. Is she an oscar winning actress? or is she simply just being nice and not asking for so much, there fore i can invest a tiny bit more, enjoy a bit longer and move on when shes gone from sg? So morale of the story, dont take old birds( esp those who come more than 4 times in sg). Of course, sometimes there are those who come 2 times to sg and become old bird liao. From their behaviour and mindset, you may be able to see if she is really nice to you or out for ur money when u test her lol....

Haha I like this man arrogance and ego lol

mackewell
15-11-2012, 05:56 AM
Haha I like this man arrogance and ego lol

Well, since you are a fan of his, pick it up from where he has fallen, and chop him once again to change his name to roberto liao.... LOL

Ichigo_Kurosaki
15-11-2012, 10:11 AM
Bro, u never knoe man, maybe hes a sbf member and he could have read the tips from matters of the heart. However, with man's arrogance and egotism, he just take on the robert nametag and place high stakes(actually all his stakes) and succumbed to failure. Sometimes, ppl dun understand and theres nothing much u can do thanks to their naivety, stubborness , egotism......

Unfortunately, she cheated on him at least four times, he claims. The couple started to argue very often in the past six months, and she eventually said she wanted to break up with him two months ago.She asked him to move out, he said, adding that she left him for another man after his business failed and he could no longer pay for rent and household expenses.

宁信世上有鬼,不信歌星那张嘴 :p

wolffang
15-11-2012, 03:15 PM
here i am trying to settle a financial crisis that cost so much lesser than what he has been throwing away.

If i have that kind of $, i probably be making it grow.

Loose ur focus in business for the wrong women and this is what you get. No wonder his business fail