PDA

View Full Version : So I got everything I want... and then...

juketx
09-11-2012, 05:16 AM
My wife actually no experience with sex until she met me.

She shy, kinda taboo at first, all those 1st time untrained.

So I manage to train her, brainwash her to the super beast she is now where even outside ang pai level still below her till the point I gave up on outside dish and only want home dish.

Well this woman is the best I ever trained. Not to say my ex's are bad, they are great too because of my training, their man now are really happy man.

Enough of history.

So my wife is that good to the point that she gave me the best sensation, fulfill all my fetishes with flying results.

She thank me for open her door to the world of sex enjoyment.

So in return I got pleasured immensely well. And then she said, it's tines for me to bring her enjoyment to the next level???

So what could that means? Exactly I mean. Without going to the wrong direction.

sean69
09-11-2012, 03:28 PM

it means that you can no longer satisfy her.... :p

weewee23
09-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Good luck TS. When she says this, she might be thinking WHO can bring her to the next level....

hungryhunter
09-11-2012, 04:43 PM
2 path to let u choose:

Path 1 : gg to die
Path 2 : sure die

Die die die she means she luking for some1 to bring her to next level..

COMFIRM......

GrieGzEters
09-11-2012, 04:59 PM
You are in trouble.....

songsonglah
09-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Either looking for someone to elevate of satisfaction OR she might mean 3P or above? And I don't mean 2F 1M. More like 1F XM.

tantan1234
09-11-2012, 05:22 PM
Humans can be contradicting.

Sometimes when our partner is underperforming, we teach them, until they do it so well.

When they do too well, wet, and always wanted MORE, we tends to worry she go eat outside.

Best is do not teach wife too much. Just the basic. Guess u taught her till level 10.

U never watch kongfu show- a master cannot teach everything, because one day the student might kill or surpass him

howgoodisthat
09-11-2012, 05:41 PM
She thank me for open her door to the world of sex enjoyment.

So in return I got pleasured immensely well. And then she said, it's tines for me to bring her enjoyment to the next level???

It means she is probably sick of having doing the same thing everytime. She wants a new dick .:eek: :)

juketx
09-11-2012, 06:59 PM
Not to say being overconfident, very sure won't go behind my back to get fresh meat.

I just have to think of something new for higher excitement.

Something creative without involving extra individual

Krazzie
09-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Your brainwashing didn't work lah :D

juketx
09-11-2012, 09:43 PM
Can conclude it did not work the way I want

deludedgal
10-11-2012, 12:00 AM
Humans can be contradicting.

Sometimes when our partner is underperforming, we teach them, until they do it so well.

When they do too well, wet, and always wanted MORE, we tends to worry she go eat outside.

Best is do not teach wife too much. Just the basic. Guess u taught her till level 10.

U never watch kongfu show- a master cannot teach everything, because one day the student might kill or surpass him

lol. this is too funny

callmebad
10-11-2012, 01:34 AM
maybe she is hinting something like BDSM or some other kinky stuff like threesome or fountain gushing (she wants to pee on you)

risingeast
10-11-2012, 11:09 AM
Maybe she is testing you to find out whether you know any more new stuff or eating outside

littlepok
10-11-2012, 11:49 AM
important not to do different stunt and boast u learnt it outside.

anyway, maybe u need to find those 60yrs old deskar flower of the 70s to train u to a different level. 1 mountain got 1 mountain higher

hardworking48
10-11-2012, 03:07 PM
I think she wants to involve sex toys, BDSM. Someting more unusual and power

juketx
10-11-2012, 10:18 PM
Better to ask directly to prevent misunderstanding
But then again women don't give direct answer...

Tengkor
11-11-2012, 03:02 PM
I think she wants to involve sex toys, BDSM. Someting more unusual and power

:eek: :eek: :eek: