PDA

View Full Version : Advise for PRC chicks

zerohunter
08-11-2012, 11:40 PM
Hi dudes,

I'm sure most of you had an experience with PRC FL or girls in general., at least once come on. Some were good, most were bad and a few are intriguing from what I've read.
Me too, and I want to learn from the bros skilled at handling them to give some advice. Especially for those who don't have the best command in chinese, because I'm exactly like that.

That's all. =D

Scorp888
09-11-2012, 01:54 AM
Don't worry, for them the common language is president yusuf ishak's face. That will get their attention first. Make sure you have a stack of these in your wallet, take it out often make sure they can see the thickness. If don't have, borrow, flash in front of them, after your date then return the stack.

owl888
09-11-2012, 02:04 AM
TS u only what bros experience, so what was your experience with PRC FL that was good and bad.

Perhaps best u start sharing in order for bros here to give u advice.

zerohunter
09-11-2012, 12:12 PM
It was like last month, went to a typical spa/massage parlour and after being assigned to the masseuse, and do some TCSS, immediately can see from her expression and behaviour that due to language barrier, this will be more like labour worker than a fun session. Don't know if you get what I mean.

onlyhuman
09-11-2012, 01:34 PM
It was like last month, went to a typical spa/massage parlour and after being assigned to the masseuse, and do some TCSS, immediately can see from her expression and behaviour that due to language barrier, this will be more like labour worker than a fun session. Don't know if you get what I mean.

seriously i dont get what you mean.
there are alway thais and viets massage joints which u can go too if prc does not suits u...

joncheong
10-11-2012, 12:36 AM
i only have one advice. wanna hook prc chick, do it with tonnes of money...they sure cling onto you dun let go, at least until they milk you dry.

abchinese
10-11-2012, 12:41 AM
b4 boss do it....
TS , "ADVICE"