PDA

View Full Version : Pretty sexy waitress? any pub??

alantan27
21-02-2005, 04:20 PM
any guy know any pub that have sexy and pretty waitress (local) and can buy drink for them one etc
I know a lot of pub can buy ladies drink
but i find none that have really good looking gal
any guy can recommend?

asdfghjkl
21-02-2005, 04:25 PM
the wine bar.. on a hill top..

alantan27
21-02-2005, 04:33 PM
the wine bar.. on a hill top..

can buy ladies drink one? and is the waitress daring?

Randi_Candi
21-02-2005, 04:38 PM
can buy ladies drink one? and is the waitress daring?
Its a pub, u can always buy, they can choose to drink or not
Its a pub, daring to do wat? :rolleyes:

alantan27
21-02-2005, 04:42 PM
Its a pub, u can always buy, they can choose to drink or not
Its a pub, daring to do wat? :rolleyes:

i know of some pub the ladies when u buy ladies drink for them they will stand very close to u, touch u body etc

lament
21-02-2005, 04:47 PM
i know of some pub the ladies when u buy ladies drink for them they will stand very close to u, touch u body etc

i know where liao ...all the philly waitress in paramount & duxton ...

Randi_Candi
21-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Welll.....I do not doubt tat
but tat would not b pubs of that nature w the guys r normal waitress
There are quite a few that the waitress will pr w customers but not the normal waitress with the job scope of just serving drinks

So if depends on ur definition

alantan27
21-02-2005, 04:50 PM

did u see my 1st posting??
I am saying local waitress

alantan27
21-02-2005, 04:52 PM
Welll.....I do not doubt tat
but tat would not b pubs of that nature w the guys r normal waitress
There are quite a few that the waitress will pr w customers but not the normal waitress with the job scope of just serving drinks

So if depends on ur definition

u reply is damn confusing

asdfghjkl
21-02-2005, 04:53 PM
n wat about hooters.. :cool:

Randi_Candi
21-02-2005, 04:58 PM
Its not really that confusing
R u looking for pretty waitress that only serves drinks or r u looking for prett waitress that serves beer but main intention is to get customers to buy drinks (cos they also doing PR job)?

lawry
21-02-2005, 04:59 PM
friend.. most of the local joints i go.. (local gals - waitress) able to let me buy drinks and allow me to touch them, kiss them, hug them (show me their bra).. how come the joints u go cannot huh?? :confused: why like dat?

and i not handsome ok.. and i not rich...

i have brothers here to verify.. :D

orbit_beer
21-02-2005, 05:11 PM
Ai pi,Ai qi,Ai Tua Liap Nee!!!Dio bo???? :D

Castrol
21-02-2005, 05:41 PM
i am drinking in club street these days.

a pub called Baby Dolls got pretty malaysian chinese waitresses. they are friendly and can drink well.
recently they hired a few local young girls, i havent broke the ice with them yet. the manager is a fantastic guy too.

beside this pub, Talkative, is a good place if you wanna sing, the HK lady boss always keep the songs up to date.
her local waitresses are friendly too. sometimes have prc students working part-time, ever saw 2 of them, claimed to be poly students, looks = 8 to 9/10!

2 good places to have a cold beer, a chilling glass of whisky, to talk cock and talk dirty with the girls!

note: this is not a paid advertisement :D

lament
21-02-2005, 06:26 PM

a pub called Baby Dolls got pretty malaysian chinese waitresses. they are friendly and can drink well.
recently they hired a few local young girls, i havent broke the ice with them yet. the manager is a fantastic guy too.

beside this pub, Talkative, is a good place if you wanna sing, the HK lady boss always keep the songs up to date.
her local waitresses are friendly too. sometimes have prc students working part-time, ever saw 2 of them, claimed to be poly students, looks = 8 to 9/10!

bro b4 u kenna k by the thread starter ....

he oni interested in local waitress that can TCSS, hug hug & kiss kiss .....

alantan27
21-02-2005, 06:36 PM
friend.. most of the local joints i go.. (local gals - waitress) able to let me buy drinks and allow me to touch them, kiss them, hug them (show me their bra).. how come the joints u go cannot huh?? :confused: why like dat?

u dont get what i mean
i mean i dont find joint that have VERY PRETTY GAL
all those i go the gal r not up to my standard
do u know why all pretty one

alantan27
21-02-2005, 06:39 PM

bro msia also can!!!!!!
I wont kenna him!

Gullwing
21-02-2005, 06:43 PM

sales n pyscho tactics, aft a while, d thrill is gone...aw business is still make cutsomer to buy them drink

lament
21-02-2005, 06:51 PM
bro msia also can!!!!!!
I wont kenna him!

so local gals = sg & msia gals is it ????

other countries out hor .....

try lor 15 thai pub ..got thai waitress but no hanky panky but will drink with u ...as well as thai disco where got thai waitress ....

alantan27
21-02-2005, 06:54 PM
so local gals = sg & msia gals is it ????

other countries out hor .....

try lor 15 thai pub ..got thai waitress but no hanky panky but will drink with u ...as well as thai disco where got thai waitress ....

not interetsed!!!!!!
I REPEAT!!!!!!!
ANYONE CAN RECOMMEND PUB THAT HAVE PRETTY AND SEXY LOCAL AND MSIAN WAITRESS AND WHEN U BUY LD FOR THEM THEY WILL BE VERY NICE TO U??
I KNOW A LOT OF PUB GOT THIS CONCEPT BUT I FIND NONE OF THEM HAVE VERY PRETTY GAL!!!!!!!!!!!

lament
21-02-2005, 06:57 PM
not interetsed!!!!!!
I REPEAT!!!!!!!
ANYONE CAN RECOMMEND PUB THAT HAVE PRETTY AND SEXY LOCAL AND MSIAN WAITRESS AND WHEN U BUY LD FOR THEM THEY WILL BE VERY NICE TO U??
I KNOW A LOT OF PUB GOT THIS CONCEPT BUT I FIND NONE OF THEM HAVE VERY PRETTY GAL!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry then ....i dun know any place that is able to meet your high standards .....

Randi_Candi
22-02-2005, 12:02 AM
not interetsed!!!!!!
I REPEAT!!!!!!!
Different people different taste
The way you are "shouting" leaves people wondering wats your motive and wat if they recco u sumthing which is lower than ur std

Since u had been to a few, why not mention the joints and the gals.
Then those who had been there can gauge ur std.
Wouldn't tat b better?

Have fun hunting :rolleyes:

berg51
22-02-2005, 01:04 AM

Some of those pubs at paramount need to be careful. Was there a few days ago and the LD are exhorbitant! Especially the one which just changed name and was mentioned in the papers few months back. Anyway, just enjoy coz the gals can be very wild and playful.

dr fun
22-02-2005, 02:09 AM

2 good places to have a cold beer, a chilling glass of whisky, to talk cock and talk dirty with the girls!

i second bro's opinion on baby dolls. just there last two days, the malaysian gals quite pretty and chatty. local ones also not bad but imho seems to click more with youngsters(early 20s..) this place checking out. :cool:

Tai_zi21
22-02-2005, 03:13 AM
not interetsed!!!!!!
I REPEAT!!!!!!!

May i ask Wat ur meaning Of VERY NICE? :confused:

alantan27
22-02-2005, 03:45 AM
May i ask Wat ur meaning Of VERY NICE? :confused:

DID I SAY ""VERY NICE"""???

TheSting
22-02-2005, 09:19 AM
not interetsed!!!!!!
I REPEAT!!!!!!!

??????? :confused:

ballzballz
22-02-2005, 10:50 AM
To bros who want to find a nice place, i use to hang out ard boat quay to just relax and have drinks..... there is this pub opp. the pub "Buzz", can't remember the name, but got this waitress resemble alot like the semi-retired actress/singer YANG CAI NI~!!!!! maybe a matter of preference, but I IDOLISE YANG CAI NI when I was much younger... and that was why I went down there..... considered DAMN pretty to me.... but as for BEING VERY NICE (watever the hidden meaning holds), she is frenly sitting down at my table chatting bout things (which I can't remember when I get home, probably because I'm drunk??). Nice place to chill, mostly sofa seats (something you dun get to see often in pubs) and CHIO CHIO Yang cai ni lookalike..... Not an advertisement, but I'm probably going down after this coming pay check.

Bro THESTING, you want martell??? that is the prefect place I would go for drinks. Next week we take a break from cheonging and head there... wat do you say....

Randi_Candi
22-02-2005, 10:55 AM
To bros who want to find a nice place, i use to hang out ard boat quay to just relax and have drinks..... there is this pub opp. the pub "Buzz", can't remember the name, but got this waitress resemble alot like the semi-retired actress/singer YANG CAI NI~!!!!! maybe a matter of preference, but I IDOLISE YANG CAI NI when I was much younger... and that was why I went down there..... considered DAMN pretty to me.... but as for BEING VERY NICE (watever the hidden meaning holds), she is frenly sitting down at my table chatting bout things (which I can't remember when I get home, probably because I'm drunk??). Nice place to chill, mostly sofa seats (something you dun get to see often in pubs) and CHIO CHIO Yang cai ni lookalike..... Not an advertisement, but I'm probably going down after this coming pay check.
The Shin also has some cute promoters tat will drink w customers :D

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 11:00 AM
How about the waitress at Cesar (Liang Seah Street).. me long time no go down liao... :p

imom
22-02-2005, 11:04 AM
??????? :confused:

Doh!! *foot in mouth*

TheSting
22-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Bro THESTING, you want martell??? that is the prefect place I would go for drinks. Next week we take a break from cheonging and head there... wat do you say....

excellent!!!
the sofa seats would be perfect tooo.. considering the precarious state I'm always in when trying to balance my fat ass on those bar stools
hahaha

waiting for pay cheque!

waypastprime
22-02-2005, 11:09 AM
Doh!! *foot in mouth*

It's 'chui tart lan' :D

TheSting
22-02-2005, 11:11 AM
The Shin also has some cute promoters tat will drink w customers :D

yo candiman... where's this The shin located?

TheSting
22-02-2005, 11:13 AM
It's 'chui tart lan'

Doh!! *foot in mouth*

:D :D

ballzballz
22-02-2005, 12:10 PM
yo candiman... where's this The shin located?

I suppose it could be ard boat quay.... lets see if I got permission to sneak out for a couple of drinks this wk..... I can sign for it first.... purely drinks is ok i guess.... we go boat quay recce for a nice place to drink..... and like i always say.... I dun keep bottle wan.... be prepared to drink more..... 8)

newbadass
22-02-2005, 12:53 PM
How about the waitress at Cesar (Liang Seah Street).. me long time no go down liao... :p

I work just next to Liang Seah... funny, there got happening pub meh? :confused: All looks pretty quiet to me.

Castrol
22-02-2005, 03:07 PM

oh oh.....

lament
22-02-2005, 03:13 PM
I work just next to Liang Seah... funny, there got happening pub meh? :confused: All looks pretty quiet to me.

the key lies inside the pub and not outside ......

if outside happening then inside no business liao ......

mahalosux
22-02-2005, 03:20 PM

nite time.. not really a pub.. but a lot of bistro and cafe.. got one drinkin place .. if i never mistaken is Cesar.. and the waitress there is quite chio.. for me i usually go there for makan.... :)

et911
22-02-2005, 03:25 PM
.. allow me to touch them, kiss them, hug them.. how come the joints u go cannot huh?? and i not handsome ok.. and i not rich...

But you are tai kor tai tai.... so how to compare? How come you no bring me go?

Pubs I go dont have such kantauz leh.. anyone can intro?

lawry
22-02-2005, 03:32 PM
But you are tai kor tai tai.... so how to compare? How come you no bring me go?

Pubs I go dont have such kantauz leh.. anyone can intro?
oei.. u know ppl bullshit during new year time will go *ahem* negative 18 floor and get their tongue cut one...

grin... u wan me to throw all the dirt out from the carpet??

dancer/waitress killer!!!!!! :D

et911
22-02-2005, 03:32 PM

Been a long time since I visit Club Street.. miss the good ol' Pink Angels...

Heard some of the gals from Pink Angels actually went over to Baby Dolls when PA closed, that correct?

Must head there these few days to check.. :D

et911
22-02-2005, 03:34 PM
grin... u wan me to throw all the dirt out from the carpet??

New year period dont scold people can? Just bring me there can or not? Where got these kang tauz must bring me..

I have not killed a single waitress or dancer in my life, trust me! :D

lawry
22-02-2005, 03:37 PM
u dont get what i mean
i mean i dont find joint that have VERY PRETTY GAL
all those i go the gal r not up to my standard
do u know why all pretty one
friend,

do u have a brain or can u do logic thinking?? VERY PRETTY GAL will not work at pubs.. if they work at pub.. the most work one month only cause the customer there will offer the waitress jobs to work in their company.. saw that happen to a few really chio waitress..

so unless u have the luck!! if not the chance to met VERY PRETTY GAL working in a pub is near to zero..

pretty yes!!

to be very nice to u.. they are waitress.. they are not hookers.. thus, u need hell lots of charm to make them be VERY NICE TO U.. cause u WILL NOT be the only robert tan to provide her ladies drink!!!.. if she is VERY PRETTY there will be hell lots of DOM there to supply her ladies drinks...

so very nice very pretty gal is out..

dont ask for the impossible..

or unless u are very rich... i introduce u to some of my clients... high society clubbing.. exclusive functions.. in these functions there are very beautiful gals part timing as waitress to serve these rich farks..

in these world.. u ask wat u can bargain for..

cheers

lawry :)

lawry
22-02-2005, 03:43 PM
New year period dont scold people can? Just bring me there can or not? Where got these kang tauz must bring me..

I have not killed a single waitress or dancer in my life, trust me! :D
time to disclose the dirty laundry...

wat ET911 has done over the years..

1) MS .XXX dancer from XXX
2) Ms XXX dancer from XXX
3) Ms XXX dancer from XXX
4) Ms CCC dancer from XXX
5) Ms WWW waitress from CCC
6) Ms KKKK waitress from KKKK
7) Ms QQQ waitress from HGJ
8) Ms RRR waitress from GGHH
9).....
10)....
11)....
12)....
13)...
14)...
15)...
16) tired.. continue another day.. :eek:

et911
22-02-2005, 03:57 PM
wat ET911 has done over the years..
1) MS .XXX dancer from XXX
16) tired.. continue another day..

Ermm.. got so little meh?? 16 only?? :D

To stay on-topic, to get a drop dead gorgeous one, damn difficult like what you have mentioned.

To find a pretty one, easy. To find a pretty one and let you touch touch, lagi difficult.

That is why I no market liao, time to stop going out with lawry.. :D

Most of the pubs have policies of allowing their waitress/pr ladies/party ladies to drink and make merry with their guests. But it is up to the individual lady whether she LIKES you enough to allow you to buy them drinks (dancers aside)..

lawry
22-02-2005, 06:20 PM
oh.. not forgetting.. disco employes model or chio party gals to go to their disco to drink foc and get paid.. thus, if u bum into chio gals at the clubs and if u are good looking and if they let u buy them drinks.. yeah... u just did tat.. buy ladies drinks to a very chio gal and u get to raba them... mission achieved.. but only thing they not waitress.. but hey.. they are employed by the club management... dont complain.. :)

and oei... ET911.. ginger is more powerful when they age ok.. dont TC hor.. we brudder brudder u also wan to suan... grin.. :mad:

et911
22-02-2005, 07:28 PM
and oei... ET911.. ginger is more powerful when they age ok.. dont TC hor.. we brudder brudder u also wan to suan... grin.. :mad:

Yah, I particularly like those roving party gals.. they are usually prettier and sexier. They will hop from pub to pub to promote a certain brand of drinks.. for a couple of hours and they will leave for another pub. These are the most difficult to get.. so far only managed to get 1.

Oh yes, you saying I old har? :mad:

Smeagol
23-02-2005, 12:05 AM

Looking at the way he type his posts..... I'm sure he is just plain rude, irritating and annoying. Even he got money got looks.... VERY PRETTY ladies will look down on him.

wanderer23
23-02-2005, 12:29 AM
nite time.. not really a pub.. but a lot of bistro and cafe.. got one drinkin place .. if i never mistaken is Cesar.. and the waitress there is quite chio.. for me i usually go there for makan.... :)

And bio the waitress at the same time right? any luck? :D

newbadass
23-02-2005, 01:18 AM
the key lies inside the pub and not outside ......

if outside happening then inside no business liao ......

I see, I see.... one day I guess I have to pay more attention to nearby pleasures. ;)

PS. Happy birthday.

mahalosux
23-02-2005, 01:21 AM
And bio the waitress at the same time right? any luck? :D

no such luck.. too bad.. one of the gal there was an ex classmate of my fren (La Salle SIA)....nice longkang..... :)

mahalosux
23-02-2005, 01:24 AM
But you are

Bro... Happy Birtday to u!! :)

cbjuiceyumseng
23-02-2005, 01:31 AM
Cesear's waitress in Liang Seah Street, Bugis are damn fucking "hiao" and i dun consider them chio or good figure.

But if u want to see some young ah lians with mini longkangs, then that is a good place to go. :D

newbadass
23-02-2005, 01:43 AM

Eh et911....
Did you get your birthday kangtao with that SYT or not?

Hopefully yes, otherwise you really come after my kar chng :eek:

PS. Happy birthday to you too

newbadass
23-02-2005, 01:47 AM

My time there is spent watching soccer.
Maybe that's why I am so inattentive. Wah lao, got live Liverpool vs Arsenal... longkang how to fight. Can see anytime mah... :D

Ah Dez
23-02-2005, 03:20 AM

JUST CAME BAck from the 2 joints u intro...

Went baby doll, with a few friends... the girls just stood there like flower glass near the pool table. Just 2 of them....
2 jugs we left..

Talkative pub, i DIDN'T even any girl, who is in the pretty range... maybe my expectation is high....
but, if 4 guys , say only got 1 average looking girl... then should be that bad...
1 jug, we left..

overall, didn't fit the AVERAGE LOOKING part...

But look back 2 years back, the 3 pubs there are more fun, got a pub next to the 2, BEATTLES, used to have a very HIAO zhao bo.

After this 2 places...went XIN TIAN DI.....

alantan27
23-02-2005, 04:21 AM
[QUOTE=Ah Dez]JUST CAME BAck from the 2 joints u intro...

Went baby doll, with a few friends... the girls just stood there like flower glass near the pool table. Just 2 of them....
2 jugs we left..

Talkative pub, i DIDN'T even any girl, who is in the pretty range... maybe my expectation is high....
but, if 4 guys , say only got 1 average looking girl... then should be that bad...
1 jug, we left..

hahah same also i go there yesterady , both pub
also never have what i want to see
at baby dolls , although there r 5-6 waiitress, but none is pretty
at talk worse, all the waitress r aunty above 35

GreenHorny
23-02-2005, 09:28 AM
Hey bros...
As for waitress in pubs..think along tj pagar there are a number...those behind one do have some gems inside but really need to recce a bit...
By the way, any bros know where to open bottles of cheap martel...
Some place as in normal pub quote 198...wad the hell..i can go ktv wif tat man....

ballzballz
23-02-2005, 09:44 AM
Hi Bros,

Yesterday went out for a drinking session with another bro "THESTING" at boat quay.... while walking down the stretch along circular road.... saw quite a few good lookers.... while at the prata shop managed to sneak a "preview" of the longkang of one of the chio waitress while she was placing her used dishes at the collection point.... wad a view.... made my day.... 8)

But we proceeded to another pub just opp. "Rav". As mentioned before in my previous posting.... there is one waitress who really looked like "Yang Cai Ni". But sad to say....bro TheSting only say that she resemble just a little bit... but still considered Chio in my own personal opinion. Drinks there cost est $160 for a bottle of Martell. Free mixers all the way. Din manage to finish the whole bottle... probably going down another day.... anyone interested in joining, I'm just a PM away.

et911
23-02-2005, 11:32 AM

Thank you thank you.. :p

et911
23-02-2005, 11:34 AM
Eh et911....
Did you get your birthday kangtao with that SYT or not?

Hopefully yes, otherwise you really come after my kar chng :eek:

PS. Happy birthday to you too

Thank you thank you. Which SYT you referring to ah? Last nite got 2 leh.. :D

lament
23-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Thank you thank you. Which SYT you referring to ah? Last nite got 2 leh..

ur b-day huh .....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ......

newbadass
23-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Thank you thank you. Which SYT you referring to ah? Last nite got 2 leh.. :D

The one who spoke Cantonese.... or the one who had words on her top? Or the one you wanted to teach the "snake kiss"? KNN, I think more than 2 already... or maybe got more because I lost count... :eek:

et911
23-02-2005, 12:10 PM
The one who spoke Cantonese.... or the one who had words on her top? Or the one you wanted to teach the "snake kiss"? KNN, I think more than 2 already... or maybe got more because I lost count...

Errm.. not referring to any of them leh.. all of them dont want me, say I attract too many butterflies.. sigh.. got to go home and eat myself. :cool: Except for the 2 I am referring to of course..

The one with words on her top - can only see 1st 3 lines, coz B too cheng..
The one with "she wen" is a young SYT.. good target
The cantonese one - dont like her hair.. so no interest..

Actually there are quite a number more hor...

et911
23-02-2005, 12:12 PM
ur b-day huh .....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ......

Thank you thank you..

vivian_hoo80
23-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Hi, where do you normally go for pubbing?

et911
23-02-2005, 01:57 PM

Who you asking??

mahalosux
23-02-2005, 02:01 PM
My time there is spent watching soccer.
Maybe that's why I am so inattentive. Wah lao, got live Liverpool vs Arsenal... longkang how to fight. Can see anytime mah... :D

sometime i jus stand there watch.. dun order drink or i go opp the CAN Cafe and watch.. i remember the 2002 world cup, i spent majority of my time there watch soccer...

Mmmmm Liverpool.. they won last nite... ;)

mahalosux
23-02-2005, 02:03 PM
Thank you thank you.. :p

so .. r u goin to unwrap ur b'day present piece by piece.... :p

plman2002
23-02-2005, 02:05 PM

with ME! do u wanna join us.

Who you asking??.... et911

why u so fierce one. be gentle can or not.
yr birddae todae meh. no wonder go back to old base tonight.

et911
23-02-2005, 02:06 PM
so .. r u goin to unwrap ur b'day present piece by piece.... :p

Got present meh?? Where??? Quick take out give me.. dont hide liao. :D

Somemore can unwrap piece by piece one.. I WANT!!

et911
23-02-2005, 02:07 PM
with ME! do u wanna join us.
why u so fierce one. be gentle can or not.
yr birddae todae meh. no wonder go back to old base tonight.

Basket, char bo ask only you immediately 20% also recovered.

By the way, Vivian Hoo is da po or char bo?

Vivian can be Vivian Hsu

OR

Vivian can be Vivian BalaK..

mahalosux
23-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Got present meh?? Where??? Quick take out give me.. dont hide liao. :D

Somemore can unwrap piece by piece one.. I WANT!!

yah.. go to 51 and claim it..

jus say u r the birthday boy... :D

mahalosux
23-02-2005, 02:10 PM
Vivian can be Vivian Hsu

OR

walao... big difference hor.... :D

plman2002
23-02-2005, 02:14 PM

i neber think, either did i ask or straight jump that vivan is a she.
<me not like someone hor> kekeke
i just tell vivan u normally cheong wif me. no wrong right.
and mi onli tell u to be gentle. gentl can be to guys n gals mah.
你这样说我好咩
btw, still 20% coughing. but if its yr birddae, i go.

et911
23-02-2005, 03:14 PM
btw, still 20% coughing. but if its yr birddae, i go.

Heh.. no lah.. you sick let you rest... if I go then I sms you hor.. still dunno whether can go or not leh..

TheSting
23-02-2005, 03:58 PM

Beer comes at $23/jug and $7++/mug.
Coke comes at $7++/glass. There are no stated prices for a jug of Coke, but they let me have a jug for $14++ last month.

I actually popped by there with our dear carebear and another friend a few weeks back..... but only saw like 2-3 gals in the pub leh...

any idea how much a bottle there?

vivian_hoo80
23-02-2005, 04:03 PM

Vivian can be Vivian Hsu

OR

For me to know and for you to find out.
Some bros here already spotted me before.

You guys are so bad, i just ask where normally you guys go for pubbing and the next immediate question is boy or gal....so "gal-materialistic" ah? Dun ask you guys next time......

:mad:

newbadass
23-02-2005, 04:05 PM
I actually popped by there with our dear carebear and another friend a few weeks back..... but only saw like 2-3 gals in the pub leh...

any idea how much a bottle there?

No idea lah.... what, you think I am some kind of "jiu gui" issit.... :mad:
Didn't know Carebear will go to these kind of places. He macham "bo teh neh eh see eh". :D

TheSting
23-02-2005, 04:07 PM

You guys are so bad, i just ask where normally you guys go for pubbing and the next immediate question is boy or gal....so "gal-materialistic" ah? Dun ask you guys next time......

:mad:

hahah
in that case.. where do YOU normally go pubbing??

TheSting
23-02-2005, 04:09 PM
No idea lah.... what, you think I am some kind of "jiu gui" issit.... :mad:
Didn't know Carebear will go to these kind of places. He macham "bo teh neh eh see eh". :D

that was the night a few of us were
1) bored
2) lonely lonely

hahah
so just drove around a few places..
ended up at uturn.
pfft

lawry
23-02-2005, 04:10 PM

wonder who has met u before? saw u post.. but dont know u gal or boy.. might be a boy using a gal's nick.... unless.. someone met u before.. :)

lawry
23-02-2005, 04:11 PM
Beer comes at $23/jug and $7++/mug.
Coke comes at $7++/glass. There are no stated prices for a jug of Coke, but they let me have a jug for $14++ last month.
u like dat post.. the pub owner wil smile to the bank and we will have no place to sit liao. grin... wah liao.. sian liao..

TheSting
23-02-2005, 04:13 PM
sometimes.. if just wanna tcss at quiet place... i go to the railway mall.. couple of pubs there.

recently spotted some pubs at jln jurong kecil also
might wanna check it out..

cbear, dk, shadez.. u guys onz?

vivian_hoo80
23-02-2005, 04:14 PM
wonder who has met u before? saw u post.. but dont know u gal or boy.. might be a boy using a gal's nick.... unless.. someone met u before.. :)

Read up some of the posts lor......you will know which bros spot me before....

gstringgal
23-02-2005, 04:16 PM
that was the night a few of us were
1) bored
2) lonely lonely

hahah
so just drove around a few places..
ended up at uturn.
pfft

u see u see...u bo jio me and nba again ah?? Or u worry we will overrun de gals u shortlisted is it??? haha! :confused:

TheSting
23-02-2005, 04:18 PM
u see u see...u bo jio me and nba again ah?? Or u worry we will overrun de gals u shortlisted is it??? haha! :confused:

aiyo.. this is for the westside ppl
u too central liao
siam jipi

hehe

eh.. these places i think dun have gals one wor
just drinks and chill
oh.. the selection of beer also quite ok lah
like the one at railway mall.... got erdinger hoegarden, and stella artois
decent for a small pub

actually.. cherry is a nice place... only freaking thing pool table sucks!!

newbadass
23-02-2005, 04:18 PM

Actually I prefer not to know lah.
1. If guy, meet as per normal.
2. If otherwise, just have to watch my behaviour only (unless you don't mind swearing, smoking and eyeing other babes :D).

gstringgal
23-02-2005, 04:25 PM
aiyo.. this is for the westside ppl
u too central liao
siam jipi

hehe

eh.. these places i think dun have gals one wor
just drinks and chill
oh.. the selection of beer also quite ok lah
like the one at railway mall.... got erdinger hoegarden, and stella artois
decent for a small pub

Ok...me siam jipi as u suggest ah....keke!
Cherry nice but pool horrible....aiyo!
Dancers sexy but lighting not strong...
Da Lau Er always yr fav. game to kill time... :D

plman2002
23-02-2005, 04:25 PM
Dun ask you guys next time...... :mad:

talk lidat one, confirm u char boh liao.
RS welcome char boh customer too.

newbadass
23-02-2005, 04:28 PM

Not to mention the KNN single-room toilet :(

gstringgal
23-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Not to mention the KNN single-room toilet :(

This show that de pub layout are not up to standard esp de pool and toilet space planning. . . . . :confused:

newbadass
23-02-2005, 04:33 PM
u like dat post.. the pub owner wil smile to the bank and we will have no place to sit liao. grin... wah liao.. sian liao..

No lah... everytime I go there (unless PH or PH eve) the pub is at most 3/5 full. Plenty of room to move around, girl to customer ratio 1:1. Of course that is from 6pm to 9pm... later than that the crowd starts coming in.

Cheaper than JC in general... just that the girls are not hot... just sweet and cute.

et911
23-02-2005, 04:40 PM

Vivian, dont be mistaken. I dont have problems hanging out with guys or gals. Though personally I prefer hanging out with guys because I will no restriction in what I say/do, without needing to worry whether I would offend the ladies.

You are most welcome to join our outings, whether you are a guy or a gal, does not matter. Just dont get offended when we act coarse..

plman2002
23-02-2005, 05:15 PM
whether you are a guy or a gal, does not matter. Just dont get offended when we act coarse..

thats why ask u to be gentle lor.
u kena posion from yr botak friend izzit.
but he's cool man. kekeke

Randi_Candi
24-02-2005, 05:03 PM
Was there before, the place was very BIG.... and with 2 pool table, but the toilet is outside the pub.

the girls are not realy pretty, but.. OK LAH!
The place had changed concept a couple of times
Once was with Viet, later CN
There was even once they actually had a live band there :eek:

spasticboy
25-02-2005, 12:38 PM
yah yah..... ceasar..... emily rite??? chio chio..... long time no see her already....

jamez
14-03-2005, 07:45 AM
Any bros heard of Duxton Blue @ Duxton Hill?
Should be the place Thread Starter looking for..... :)

alantan27
14-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Any bros heard of Duxton Blue @ Duxton Hill?
Should be the place Thread Starter looking for..... :)

singapore gal?
pretty? sexy??

imom
15-03-2005, 12:00 PM
....Duxton Blue @ Duxton Hill....

You mean it's still called Duxton Blue? Haven't been there in years. Is Maggie the ex-SQ stewardess still the boss? Used to frequent the place when she just took over the place. Managed to bonk one of her waitresses after numerous visits.... but she became damn bloody sticky after that and I never went back... :P

Shuang_Jie_Gun
15-03-2005, 05:28 PM
You mean it's still called Duxton Blue? Haven't been there in years. Is Maggie the ex-SQ stewardess still the boss? Used to frequent the place when she just took over the place. Managed to bonk one of her waitresses after numerous visits.... but she became damn bloody sticky after that and I never went back... :P

bro,thats bcos u too charming liao mah,cant blame her. :p

imom
15-03-2005, 09:56 PM
bro,thats bcos u too charming liao mah,cant blame her. :p

Whoa.... Dio suan liao.... I'm not that charming lah... :P Just lucky to be blessed with pleasant looks.... a classic wolf in sheep's clothing!

Anyway, found out from my friend (who didn't even bonk her) that she's damn sticky even as a friend.... Kept calling him to go here go there....

dr fun
16-03-2005, 08:17 PM
Hi bros, theres a karaoke pub at honkkong st name central. waitress not bad mostly locals. can try also. have fun

lengleng1
16-03-2005, 10:45 PM

Maggie? U mean the lady boss ( in her 40s )? Or is it the latest lady boss now? I am a regular customers there many yrs ago till now. Last Duxton Blues very quiet one. And they only employed one waitress ( malaysian ).

lengleng1
16-03-2005, 10:53 PM
Pubs at Central Mall. Hot SHot, Shiok Pub, Heaven. Anyone try these 3 pubs before? :cool:

spasticboy
17-03-2005, 10:01 AM
been there b4.... but waitressess all damn dao... sat there for 2 hrs not even 1 came to our table to at least try to +++ 2 u....

Hi bros, theres a karaoke pub at honkkong st name central. waitress not bad mostly locals. can try also. have fun

imom
17-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Maggie? U mean the lady boss ( in her 40s )? Or is it the latest lady boss now? ....

The lady boss Maggie I knew was in her mid-late-20s... She had about 5 or 6 local waitresses in those days. About 3 years back. The place was quite busy in those days....

lengleng1
17-03-2005, 09:10 PM
The lady boss Maggie I knew was in her mid-late-20s... She had about 5 or 6 local waitresses in those days. About 3 years back. The place was quite busy in those days....

Now also very crowded mah. Also got a few waitress. One of them a skinny gal name POSH. :D

Ah Dez
18-03-2005, 01:40 PM
I went to RECEE the Ceasar pub at Liang Seah Street.... not bad, nice concept. No Karaoke, so cannot hear those guys trying ot break the glasses...

but the girls dammm fucking dao... we order 3 jugs of beer.... but noone even came over after that......

But the girls are ok looking... won't grade as top grade. Smart girls....

Guess next time got to order Chivas to Test the Market.. see how they react.

PS... Is there pub at hongkong street call " Xian Zhi" ?

Ah Dez
18-03-2005, 01:42 PM
Pubs at Central Mall. Hot SHot, Shiok Pub, Heaven. Anyone try these 3 pubs before? :cool:

Hot shot and heaven a lot of excecutives... so the waitress all think they damm high class... but, i never see a pretty chick there before.

vivian_hoo80
18-03-2005, 03:06 PM
Hot shot and heaven a lot of excecutives... so the waitress all think they damm high class... but, i never see a pretty chick there before.

Can i ask....you guys go pubbing or clubbing only objective is the waitresses ah?
:rolleyes:

alantan27
18-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Can i ask....you guys go pubbing or clubbing only objective is the waitresses ah?

for me yes
if not why not go to coffee shop??

et911
18-03-2005, 03:11 PM

Before you get angry and run off again, the intention of pubbing is to have a good time, enjoy our drinks, catch up with friends and meeting new ones. Having nice waitresses or companion is of course a plus.

This time I not that fierce right? :D cheers!

waypastprime
18-03-2005, 03:15 PM

Ask this question to yourself: Why is there a need to club when one can comfortably enjoy music in one's home? ;)

lawry
18-03-2005, 03:18 PM
Ask this question to yourself: Why is there a need to club when one can comfortably enjoy music in one's home? ;)
brother its the same question as..
(pardon me for my crudness)
ur right hand can do the same job.. so why still wan a pussy to help u with it?

et911
18-03-2005, 03:20 PM

Lights at home not dim enough??

waypastprime
18-03-2005, 03:23 PM
brother its the same question as..
(pardon me for my crudness)
ur right hand can do the same job.. so why still wan a pussy to help u with it?

Wat hand? What pussy? Pray tell on the correlation of a cat and your right hand. :D

waypastprime
18-03-2005, 03:24 PM
Lights at home not dim enough??

Not allowed to drink at home? :D Or bar-tenders make better concoction?

lawry
18-03-2005, 03:25 PM
Wat hand? What pussy? Pray tell on the correlation of a cat and your right hand. :D
because when a cat comes and sai neh u.. rubbing its body on ur leg with u pcc.. u feel more arose and erotic... BEASITLITY!!! hahahahhaha :D

et911
18-03-2005, 03:27 PM
Not allowed to drink at home? :D Or bar-tenders make better concoction?

They have a better variety, in terms of drinks, in terms of music. And I cannot afford a damn 200k sound system.. :D

waypastprime
18-03-2005, 03:31 PM
because when a cat comes and sai neh u.. rubbing its body on ur leg with u pcc.. u feel more arose and erotic... BEASITLITY!!! hahahahhaha :D

Hmm... Can I report u to SPCA? :p

waypastprime
18-03-2005, 03:33 PM
They have a better variety, in terms of drinks, in terms of music. And I cannot afford a damn 200k sound system.. :D

Banks are opened almost everyday leh. :p

et911
18-03-2005, 03:35 PM
Banks are opened almost everyday leh. :p

Yah, and I own two of them.

waypastprime
18-03-2005, 03:39 PM

Serious har? Oh man, I really like to associate (be-friend)with rich men. :D

Looksee
18-03-2005, 03:40 PM

u veri solid hor.......own 2 banks...............

i owe banks..........

:p

lawry
18-03-2005, 03:50 PM
u veri solid hor.......own 2 banks...............

i owe banks..........

:p
yah i know brudder,

Just called up SPERM BANK.. and they verify with me.. ET911 and Looksee are their EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR!! Both of them own the largest shares in the BANK!!.. :D

Looksee
18-03-2005, 03:54 PM
Just called up SPERM BANK.. and they verify with me.. ET911 and Looksee are their EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR!! Both of them own the largest shares in the BANK!!..

hello........please read my post.........i owe banks, i dun own banks..........

mamashop
18-03-2005, 04:04 PM
You owe sperm bank sperm??? something amiss....need help??? call me :p hello........please read my post.........i owe banks, i dun own banks..........

et911
18-03-2005, 08:22 PM
Serious har? Oh man, I really like to associate (be-friend)with rich men. :D

Yah, very rich in blood and sperm. I own Sperm Bank and Blood bank..

Eastpipper
19-03-2005, 05:41 PM

bcos u tua ki & powdeful mah!kekeke

lengleng1
21-03-2005, 10:25 PM

Hot Shot pub: Last time about 5-6mths back, theres a waitress name Berlin. A chio looking babe but a little plump. But she quit already. I still can remember she likes to ask customers buy her lady drinks ( kilkenny beer ).

hock19
22-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Hot Shot pub: Last time about 5-6mths back, theres a waitress name Berlin. A chio looking babe but a little plump. But she quit already. I still can remember she likes to ask customers buy her lady drinks ( kilkenny beer ).

Alll the girls at Ceasars pub at Lian Seah street also ask custoemrs to buy them drinks. ANybody knows whether they do anything else?? Looks pretty tame to me there.

jamez
22-03-2005, 10:56 AM

Exactly.....hahahahaha haven't looked in here for so long..... :p

Yes Maggie still around. Just got married last yer with Clarence.
Which one did you bonk?
I managed to get 2 from there.....easy come easy go lo.....always remember the golden rule......Fuck and Forget.

jamez
22-03-2005, 10:59 AM
Maggie? U mean the lady boss ( in her 40s )? Or is it the latest lady boss now? I am a regular customers there many yrs ago till now. Last Duxton Blues very quiet one. And they only employed one waitress ( malaysian ).

Maggie is only in early 30s this year. Yes, lady boss. Now no more malaysians. Only locals and still got a few easy targets there..... :D

philip666
22-03-2005, 12:13 PM
Lately, have some problem in the family. So i have pubbing alot. Here is my contribution.

Lolipop @Bukit Pasoh (behind Kong Sek Street near chinatown)

Lot of Lian and chio waitress (my standard ok may be different from yours cause I old man liao)

Local chinese. Buy lady drink type of pub. If u regular can even have dinner in the pub with the waitress as the pub owner provide dinner to their staff.

Real wild place. Can hug etc.

SanLiu Bar @ Archorage

1 young chinese waitress named Aimy (pronounce Amy). Age 21, poly student. SUPER CHIO.

Same thing buy me drinks kind of place

Waitress (the rest) average.... so so kind of look.

If u are regular and daring can hug kiss and even ONZ.

lengleng1
23-03-2005, 09:50 PM
Exactly.....hahahahaha haven't looked in here for so long..... :p

Which one did you bonk?
I managed to get 2 from there.....easy come easy go lo.....always remember the golden rule......Fuck and Forget.

Which gal did u managed to bonk? Can share with me because I 'tried' so hard buying em LD also no ONS leh . Maybe I not handsome enough.

lengleng1
23-03-2005, 10:03 PM
Lately, have some problem in the family. So i have pubbing alot. Here is my contribution.

SanLiu Bar @ Archorage

If u are regular and daring can hug kiss and even ONZ.

Where is this Archorage? U mean Anchor Point?

philip666
24-03-2005, 05:42 PM
It is at Achor Point. Actually Anchor Point is the shopping mall and anchorage is the condo.

Latest update

The chio PRC poly girl is back in china now. In her place come 2 other PRC lady. 1 from shanghai and the other from zhejiang. Both equally friendly.

I dont know if it is because of this forum. I have been seeing this place getting real crowded lately and alot of new faces at the pub

lengleng1
24-03-2005, 08:21 PM
It is at Achor Point. Actually Anchor Point is the shopping mall and anchorage is the condo.

Latest update

The chio PRC poly girl is back in china now. In her place come 2 other PRC lady. 1 from shanghai and the other from zhejiang. Both equally friendly.

I dont know if it is because of this forum. I have been seeing this place getting real crowded lately and alot of new faces at the pub

I'll be going there on Sat or Sun. Is the pub inside the shopping center or within the condo? I been there many times but didnt notice got this pub...

philip666
25-03-2005, 07:40 PM
The pub is close on Sunday. It is outside the condo. Next to the bus stop. It is like a small two storey house outside the condo. At the top it is a Thai restuarant called padi field. If u r going there and planning to buy a bloke like me a drink do PM too.

philip666
25-03-2005, 07:50 PM
Maybe we should organise an outing there with all brothers who are interested. But not this weekend as I am dead broke waiting for pay cheque to come then cheong again. Well if anyone is interested in those pub with pretty sexy waitress, please carry on the thread and we should organise a cheong gang to check out all these place togather.

daring70
16-01-2012, 08:21 AM
did a search and this seems the most appropriate thread to post in. recently have been visiting boulevard pub (they have a few outlets but we only went to the one at millenia walk and red dot museium).

owner seems to have done a good job choosing the servers, some of them really quite chio. anyone got lucky so far :p ?