PDA

View Full Version : Clean joints in a dirty place like meridian.

Jebuschris91
05-11-2012, 11:58 PM
Hey bros, I went to do my own recce again on last Thursday. Went to meridian shopping centre. Went in and thought to myself "omg so many mp, can slowly pick and choose" turns out I damn bloody suay, ended up in a clean one. The price was 55 for 45 mins. The massage damn good though. I ended up being offered 100 for two ladies for 1hr. Just wanted to try.

Anyways, those around the shop called monster cue are clean, I was talking to the massage lady and she told me that row the mp all clean. Its the other side then got business so just a heads up to all you bros out there to avoid if you want some fun after. That day I went in got one bro asking in the other room for special and ended up leaving early cause the lady told him clean.

So just a heads up. However one of the shops got one SYT, the lady told me that girl offer service but when boss not around. If you want to know which shop pm me.

nokia611o
06-11-2012, 12:08 AM
is it a small shop, one bed two chair dat one?.
Very small but cozy , carpeted.

crumpler
06-11-2012, 12:12 AM
Is your willy the hardest thing you get when you wake up every morning? :p

nokia611o
06-11-2012, 12:12 AM
xtra are usually done secretly,
the masseuse will say, no leh..
Clean.
Whole row also say no la, clean

Jebuschris91
06-11-2012, 08:58 AM
xtra are usually done secretly,
the masseuse will say, no leh..
Clean.
Whole row also say no la, clean

Bro, not go and ask outright, my meaning of clean and their meaning of clean means all the way massage, no popping of GQ. Got one bro the same day as I came in making a fuss in the other room cause no GQ then he got scolded.

Jebuschris91
06-11-2012, 08:59 AM
Is your willy the hardest thing you get when you wake up every morning? :p

Haha yes bro, you got it!

Jebuschris91
06-11-2012, 09:00 AM
is it a small shop, one bed two chair dat one?.
Very small but cozy , carpeted.

Not sure, cannot reveal here!

nokia611o
07-11-2012, 04:04 AM
Bro, not go and ask outright, my meaning of clean and their meaning of clean means all the way massage, no popping of GQ. Got one bro the same day as I came in making a fuss in the other room cause no GQ then he got scolded.

* you went there one time? No golden question?