PDA

View Full Version : Rare WL?????

Spectrre
01-11-2012, 04:21 PM
What if a wl is willing to fork out her money for your expenses and hotel stay while in singapore?

This is a 100% true story,

Boy A met this WL when chionging KTV. First time saw this WL being book by his friend, neh neh also being squeeze by his fren. NVM. Cause only another vietnam lady.

2nd day, Boy A go same KTV and saw this WL again. Boy A remember her cause previous night got some small talk, so ask her sit down and talk to her as his fren not here yet. Boy A learnt that last night this WL want for ST with his fren. Well, Boy A's Fren never come so whole night, Boy A try to KC the WL and managed to jio WL to ON. Nothing special ON, shoot 3 times, then pay the WL SGD100 only...

3rd night and so forth, every night WL will call Boy A and almost every night, will go hotel ON for free, Boy A only pay hotel charges.

And so come this fateful day, Boy A on Leave, this WL call and ask Boy A to go out. Boy A say no money, and this WL say she paid for everything, is SGD300 enough? So they went to book hotel, buy Bak Gua, eat frog leg porridge, everything the WL pay. I swear this is the truth.

So from that night onwards, everytime they go hotel or eat, the WL will pay. WL will work and then after work, use money earn to go out with Boy A.

So one day WL say no money sent home so Boy A give SGD500 to WL, but take note that previous outing and hotel stay already exceeded SGD500.

Last day, WL no money go home, so ask customer wan ON or not? Boy A not happy but dare not say cause he know he no money give WL. WL notice Boy A sadness and never go out with the customer for ON, despite she no money go home. Whole night, the 2 of them spent the night at Macdonald Bugis sleeping at the table.

WL go back, Boy A go Vietnam find her, then decided to get married. So arranged ROM singapore and come back get married. Boy A allow WL to work after marriage and allow ON and ST.

Boy A's family like WL, and there is no unhappiness between them, but due to transport problem, Boy A and WL move out to a rented house. It was at that time that Boy A got retrenched. WL never leave Boy A, instead go out working and use her own hard earned money to pay room rental and everyday expenses. Boy A in the meantime look for job.

Things that happen during their stay in the rented room. Boy A got into some serious argument with family. Boy A Mama come find WL, and talk nicely to the WL. WL go home scold Boy A to apologize to Mama.
No matter what happen, Boy A is always the first priority, even before her family in vietnam. Boy A go borrow money from licensed money lender because really need money to sent to her home, cause 2 month she come here, never even sent a single cent back, and WL's mama and children stay in HCM, house rental SGD200. That time, for 2 months only sent back SGD350.

WL tell Boy A everything, including sms, who sit with her, and let Boy A see all her customer, secretly of cuz. Sometimes, Boy A even sms customer on her behalf.

So now they have move back to Boy A's house, and after a few months of financial insecurities, they are still together and still very loving. And WL is still working, at the same time do housework, cook for Boy A's family before going to work. (Most of the time.) And everytime goes out with Mama, WL pay for food most of the time. So right now situation is like this. Will update even more in the future as this is a true story and is still ongoing.

So bros of this forum, did Boy A strike TOTO by getting to know such a WL and having her as his BX?

Peacock29
02-11-2012, 04:18 PM
I believed i seen this post somewhere. Then after 1 min of searching found it!
http://sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7978808&postcount=17216

Maybe you are not satisfied about the answer the bros replied you in that thread.

I did not replied you in that thread because bros there already give u very good advices / feedback there.

I will give u mine too then since you started a new thread!

Short and Sharp.
IF this story is true, well like your title suggested, yes rare WL! Stupid i should said, choose wrong guy to marry and still have to work in such trade after marriage. Or perhaps she got other motives only time will tell???

P.S. But i do not understand the boy seriously. Why marry when cannot feed own wife and still agree and let why let her continue to work in such trade :mad:
Marrying a WL/FL is ok. But letting your wife to work as a WL/FL is definitely not OK!

justl00king
02-11-2012, 07:11 PM
Just don't act like a carrot and you will not be treated as an atm.

yangguo
02-11-2012, 07:35 PM
Why marry when cannot feed own wife and still agree and let why let her continue to work in such trade :mad:
Marrying a WL/FL is ok. But letting your wife to work as a WL/FL is definitely not OK!

My sentiment exactly. :mad:

alan0338
03-11-2012, 01:31 PM
So bros of this forum, did Boy A strike TOTO by getting to know such a WL and having her as his BX?

wah piang eh, BOY A can strike toto or not is very hard to tell ... but the gal who met BOY A is really super suay to meet him ...

already very hard liao need to face different guys after leaving home, still kena a useless one some more ... :eek:

hope she quickly wake up and realise wat is her motive in coming here before another tragedy struck ...

sora90
04-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Could be first sweet bitter later....

cohen
04-11-2012, 02:37 PM
There is no free lunch in this world :rolleyes:, want to eat either pay now or pay later, it is only a matter of time
In the end you might even end up paying more.........
More than money....

sora90
04-11-2012, 02:40 PM
What BOY A working as before the retrenchment and stuff ?? I can't see any good ending now

hotguy2468
04-11-2012, 02:45 PM
wah piang eh, BOY A can strike toto or not is very hard to tell ... but the gal who met BOY A is really super suay to meet him ...

already very hard liao need to face different guys after leaving home, still kena a useless one some more ... :eek:

hope she quickly wake up and realise wat is her motive in coming here before another tragedy struck ...

Sounds like a desperado move on the part of the WL. No fish prawn oso can.

Spectrre
04-11-2012, 04:03 PM
What BOY A working as before the retrenchment and stuff ?? I can't see any good ending now

BOY A working as a high end engineer earning around SGD5k per month.

Spectrre
04-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Wow, i got zapped a total of 16 points here....incredible. Thks to one good bro who up me 4 pts...or i will be put in moderation. wat did i do in here that is so terrible?

It is a repeat post, yes, but most of the bro dont really go into the other thread and this is to let more bros comment on it and also sharing another face of WL's married life.

To the bro who up me, this is a true ongoing life story, i cant update that fast. Will only update if there is any major happenings.

Thks thks

hotguy2468
04-11-2012, 05:43 PM
Wow, i got zapped a total of 16 points here....incredible. Thks to one good bro who up me 4 pts...or i will be put in moderation. wat did i do in here that is so terrible?

It is a repeat post, yes, but most of the bro dont really go into the other thread and this is to let more bros comment on it and also sharing another face of WL's married life.

To the bro who up me, this is a true ongoing life story, i cant update that fast. Will only update if there is any major happenings.

Thks thks

Are you Boy A?

sora90
04-11-2012, 09:25 PM
If boy A earning so much money , how come can't even pay for the little expenses ? like 200SGD house blah blah

hotguy2468
06-11-2012, 12:38 AM
BOY A working as a high end engineer earning around SGD5k per month.

Are you sure high end engineer earn only 5K? :rolleyes:

SimplyUnperfect
06-11-2012, 01:27 AM
As the Chinese saying ... WL own Boy A in her previous life now is repaying
Boy A will not strike TOTO not even small fortune ... as he live on t expense of WL ON n ST money .... VERY SUAY
Earn 5K should b alot of saving .... cant even pay 200 ... how to believe :confused:

AHH2222MK6
06-11-2012, 11:30 AM
I only enjoy reading the Matter Of The Heart column but never bother to give comment. Let's say TS is not the so called Boy A, why TS bother to mind other's business? If TS very envying Boy A's life, why not go and hook up another popiah who can provide you for a living. If you're really Boy A, so please consider your thread is closed and get a life. If you're a friend of Boy A, please ask him to teach you 1 or few tricks to KC WL. If you insist to post your silly question in SBF forum, I suggest you write the full context in a story and post it in Adult Discussions

V|ernar
07-11-2012, 09:21 AM
not really rare , some girls cook , some girls still treat their MIL or FIL good .

she just doing her part as wife . a good wife .

but the so call BOY A can go somewhere else and die , you does not deserve this kind of good wife .

wife still ST and ON with customer ? wtf is this boy A doing ?

start looking for a job and take care of the family ~!

apply LTSVP for the wife and get a decent job , quit this WL job la ... throw face throw until home .

usless man cant even take care of wife can go and die