PDA

View Full Version : Dubai infor any????

BigGuy
18-02-2005, 10:05 AM
Yo ppl,

got apportunity to go there on a business trip for a week. Anyone got idea where to find WL for a good bonk?

I post FR lor...thanks hah.

shake
20-02-2005, 06:28 AM
hello bro

pick up a copy of gulf news there are many massage places run by PRC. Alternatively, a pub next to american hospital called cyclone, lots of PRC and eastern european ladies inside.
;)
damage for massage, 100 AED for house fees and 100 AED(minimum) for the gal which leads to BJ. As for cyclone price ranging from 200 AED to 500 AED for overnight(PRC) upto 1000 AED for russian.

1USD= 3.68 AED

Happy bonking, :D

shake

shake
20-02-2005, 06:31 AM
hello bro

pick up a copy of gulf news there are many massage places run by prc, damage 100 AED house fees and 100 AED for the gal.

alternatively, a pub called cyclone( next to american hospital) u will be amazed by the quantity of gals there.

happy bonking

shake

CrazyOx
21-02-2005, 01:22 AM
There are a few clubs that you can try.

The best club should be "cyclone" near to the American Hospital. Generally, they range from 500 Dhm to 800Dhm for ST and 800Dhm to 1500Dhm for the night. Cover is 75 or 85 w/o drinks. Many russians (or CIS) and PRCs. 1 USD = 3.66Dhm

There is also Primier at the Hyatt Regency. Cover is 70 Dhm w/o drinks. No PRCs for the moment.

There are also places like York Hotel, Regal Hotel and Imperial Hotel. Cover is about 50 Dhm with 1 or 2 drinks. The rate is about 200 to 500 for ST and 400 to 1000 for the night.

Most hotels have WL prowling the pubs in them.

If you are really stingy, you can try the Ocean Hotel. It is a NO STAR (or maybe one star) at Naif in Deira. 50Dhm for ST. 10Dhm to enter the hotel.

PM me if you want more info. Btw, you cannot access sammyboy in Dubai. Maybe you wanna try www.wsgforum.com

Cheers!!!

21-02-2005, 01:31 AM
Also, u can try the crossroads opposite York Hotel at around 11+ ~ 12. The crossroads have a lot of WL prowling, just approach them and negotiate. Price around 200-400DH, but take note some hotels do not allow you to take the WLs back, so better check first.

Rainman
21-02-2005, 11:23 AM
Yo ppl,

got apportunity to go there on a business trip for a week. Anyone got idea where to find WL for a good bonk?

I post FR lor...thanks hah.

Knn... I got a thread here when I was there last year lah...

Seach and u will Find....

BigGuy
21-02-2005, 01:04 PM
Knn... I got a thread here when I was there last year lah...

Seach and u will Find....

Sorry la......i dun know ma......meet u during the CNY u also never tell me.

BigGuy
21-02-2005, 01:27 PM
I am staying in dun know what hotel called Rimal Rotana Suites at Al Muraqabat Street??????

So more information sure helps alot. Thanks guys for the input yea:)

darzee
21-02-2005, 08:32 PM
night time go walk along golden sand area and you will see some happening there.........mainly PRC....

tried the massage run by the PRC, but dont recommend, IMHO, total waste of time and money.

Best bet go cyclone after 11....last time there saw a few cutie there. Got eastern european, PRC....even if no action can still have a drink and enjoy the music.......

Rainman
22-02-2005, 04:12 PM
Sorry la......i dun know ma......meet u during the CNY u also never tell me.

U never tell me u going mah....hehehe

Anyway.... not so fun for Asian lah.... Still PRC and Russian.... And it's not as cheap in asian's Standard.

BigGuy
23-02-2005, 12:00 PM
U never tell me u going mah....hehehe

Anyway.... not so fun for Asian lah.... Still PRC and Russian.... And it's not as cheap in asian's Standard.

ya went there last year....if get PRC might as well get from here....but might consider russian but seems kind of ex.

BigGuy
23-02-2005, 12:02 PM
night time go walk along golden sand area and you will see some happening there.........mainly PRC....

tried the massage run by the PRC, but dont recommend, IMHO, total waste of time and money.

Best bet go cyclone after 11....last time there saw a few cutie there. Got eastern european, PRC....even if no action can still have a drink and enjoy the music.......

Thanks Darzee,

Call me balless.....with the situation there unlikely i want to venture out in the night if i can.....so i got to do lots of homework yea.

Appreciate the inputs thou.

Rainman
23-02-2005, 06:29 PM
Thanks Darzee,

Call me balless.....with the situation there unlikely i want to venture out in the night if i can.....so i got to do lots of homework yea.

Appreciate the inputs thou.

Why??? I was alone walking all over Dubai from 6pm till 3 am......hehehe

BigGuy
08-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Why??? I was alone walking all over Dubai from 6pm till 3 am......hehehe

ok la u win la.....

Anyway met up one good old friend of ours who used to prepare fried bee hoon and chicken wings and fish balls.....(U know who)

well when I was there sort of lost.....called him and met him in York Club in this York International Hotel.....(I think). Actually I have been there before but just walk past only.....

Went in and wa......like orchard towers sial. Lots of PRC in place of filippinas and African American and russian. Not one to fancy this type but what the hell.....catch up with old friend then decided to leave as he is going massage with his supplier. So i decided to leave also....but knn kana suan i never leave a place empty handed and no FR......

So last min pick one PRC whom he saw as he was leaving for massage. (COZ HE CALLED ME TO TELL ME TO TRY THAT PRC). Looks wise not so bad with a nice figure. Service wise I would say so so and she was damn rushing. Like what he say after one round or two the want to quickly pick one for overnite.

BigGuy
08-03-2005, 01:00 PM
Here are some information I think I can share with ppl who mite be going there.

Besides the usual cyclone (Which I din go as I had been briefed they are damn ex n in USD). There's this York Club in York International or you can head to Crowne Hotel where they have a few disco there. B advised when there disco is called NITE CLUB. I dun see it easy to pick up any ONS unless you speak there language though most can converse in English.

If lazy to go clubing then try your luck hitting at those filippinas front quarter or even in shopping malls.

Canonman
13-03-2005, 12:21 PM
Well to share my experience....Dubai is a city of nightlife at night man.

Dont know why stupid SIA always fly reach there around 3-4am. The first thing I encountered was always some stupid Cab driver bringing me to tour all the places with girls on offer before dropping me off at the correct hotel (even when I insist I know the way). I always end up at the hotel around 6 am :p

Did not like the PRC there as the law there are quite strict and they normally allow only women aged 27 and above to enter the country. Met a few FLs there but their charges was like 200 bucks excluding hotels. As you know, the rates of hotels in dubai is one the most expensive in the world, so ask for apartments at 50-75 bucks/every 2 hours.

However, this is the place to try african/ middle east girls (they are much younger than the PRCs)....look out for 1-3* hotels and ask for lebanese morrocan women, you wont be disappointed if you choose wisely. However, most cant speak English though. I asked for them through a guide/driver from my business associates.....

Well good luck to fellow bros on your way to Dubai :)