PDA

View Full Version : jiaLiYan Massage @belstier

shiokmc
17-02-2005, 11:47 PM
had a 1hr massage session @ $35 [ higher than my usual massage place at gL13 ] was there at 830pm

well since its just outside my area, decided to give it a try ...
its at 424 BalestierRd - next to TRAFFIC LIght pub/ktV opp the BoonTongKee chicken rice stall

lady boss was nice n patient asking what were my requiremnts.... had 6prc n 1 malaysian Chinese

told her i want the skinniest lady she has

served by ying ying 26y/o fr szeChuan

massage - reasonably good skill 7/10
looks - too damn diM to notice but nice legs n butt n big natural brasts 6/10
b/j- none - hates having stuff other than food in her mouth
h/j- 6/10 skillful but i was too damn shagged out to fuLLy appreciate.... but she managed to make me shoot another burst of fire
f/j-didnt try ...already bonked 2 babes today so really no juiCe no energy ..just needed a rub down..or so i thought .. haha

damage- 35 + h/J 40 = total 75
Ladyboss offered 10 massage Free 1 visit .... ;)

Poks
14-03-2005, 11:12 AM
Took your advice and tried out this TN last week. Went in the morning at about 11am. No one there so guess it was a good time to go.

Very clean, loved the rooms.. concrete walls and real doors.

Late 20s to early 30s lady came in and did the deed for me. Wore a pair of shorts though so thought there wasnt going to be any action but boy was i wrong.

Her massage wasnt too bad. I quite enjoyed it coz it wasnt that hard (i'm not well insulated thats why, so the harder it is the more painful haha).

As usual flipped over and she started to caress my frontal region then came the question. Had HJ for $30 (down from $50). Plus auto roam. Good experience.

Overall:
Name: din ask
Face: 6.5/10
attitude: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (slim i like)
boobs: 32 i guess, not much to grab
HJ: 6.5/10 (kinda quick)
FJ: din ask
Overall: 7/10
RTF: yes i guess so but maybe will try someone else. Anyone got any recommendations?
Damage: $65 ($35 massage + $30 hj)

shiokmc
08-04-2005, 05:00 PM
went there last night ... agaiN :p

asked Lady boSs for her MOST fly-weight/lightest/skinniest/smallest-sized gal

PRC called AiLun [if i did not hear wrongly ]

Face/looks: 5.5/10 had to dim the lights :p
attitude: 8.5/10 very entertaining ...loves to crack joKes n good conversationalist [in Chinese ]
Body: 7/10 sliM w nice legs n firM butt
boobs: 32 about-there
HJ: 7/10 slow n steady

Damage: $65 ($35 for GREAT massage + $30 hj)

2shiok
09-04-2005, 12:06 PM
went there last night ... agaiN :p

asked Lady boSs for her MOST fly-weight/lightest/skinniest/smallest-sized gal

PRC called AiLun [if i did not hear wrongly ]

Bro, her name is Hai Lun as in Helen... Thev've got new gals there... mostly are lookers, with skills. And very friendly.

U should try the Mosha. if take 2 hrs package, ask lady boss for the mosha. if not she charge u $10 for it.

pig40
10-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Saw this ad in The New Paper:

Beijing Spring
530 Balestier Road #01-08
Monville Mansion

HP: 93629110

shiokmc
12-04-2005, 01:04 AM
Bro, her name is Hai Lun as in Helen... Thev've got new gals there... mostly are lookers, with skills. And very friendly.

U should try the Mosha. if take 2 hrs package, ask lady boss for the mosha. if not she charge u $10 for it.
:p thanks thanks .... im sure i didnt catch her name right !

wouldve taken the 2hr package if i wasn't rushing for time

2-Nights-In-Bkk
12-04-2005, 02:30 AM
play arrowana play until here.....kekekeke.

shiokmc
12-04-2005, 07:06 PM
play arrowana play until here.....kekekeke.

:p add me poiNts lehZ ;)

actualli haff anuther niCk here.... p/word long-LoSt liAOz

sick_hero
20-04-2005, 09:44 PM
Hi,

First time posting...

Anyway, passed by this place and rem the good reviews. Went in and bro shiokmc mentioned, the lady boss was nice... did not ask me what my requirements were so did not offer... I liked the the concrete walls and real doors as well.

Had this lady called Anna... 30+ from jing dao (the place where the beer comes from). So-so looks only... here is the FR

Face/looks: 5/10
attitude: 5/10 boring like hell... she says she was there only for a month... never done it before
Body: 7/10 sliM
boobs: small
HJ: 4/10 mechanical, like can't wait to get over it..hahaha
BJ: says she doesn't know how.. hahaha
RTF: maybe but definitely someone else

When coming out, saw 2 other girls there... quite nice and big boobs... did not get the name but think you can ask the lady boss. She really friendly and accomodating lah.

Damage: $45 (took the mosai) + $30 (HJ)