PDA

View Full Version : Mosha Joint - District Nine

bilyzerpoa
30-10-2012, 10:13 PM
Apologies if this joint has been shared before. Can't find anything similar with the search terms I used. Was in town for a meeting today and wanted to get some action after that. Called my usual place but the gems were off today.

Have seen this joint while driving pass many times. Shop lot used to be a pub a couple of years ago. The sign isn't that difficult to miss. Walked in and counter girl shared the 4 packages on offer and the damage. Went for the 60min one at $55, comes with free mosha. Btw, showers are shared at this joint.

Lady assigned to me was very chatty, pleasant and cheery. Very service orientated. Good massage and pretty good at marketing. Tried marketing to me the 4 hands massage.

Mosha & massage was good. Very firm pressure on the right points and not the usual rubba rubba. Only palm action available here with skin contact option. Only went for the palm action with auto roaming. Very skilled with her pair of hands, knew when to excite and control.

Recommended if you need a good massage and some hand action. If you want the rest I think there are other suitable joints out there.

Looks - B
Body- B+ (A cup :()
Massage - A+
HJ - A+

Only sharing the bros with at least +2 power and at least 50 rep. (no requirement to return the favour :o)

Himeros
30-10-2012, 10:56 PM
why 2 power TS, your not even 1?

Robert68
31-10-2012, 07:11 PM
TS,

i would like to have the ctc,

tq

bilyzerpoa
31-10-2012, 09:43 PM
Have already replied to all pms. :)

xrekxx
31-10-2012, 09:52 PM
Hi can share ctc?

Mickiev2379
09-09-2013, 09:52 PM
Brother , appreciate if you could PM me the location pls and in return I will PM you mine .... Minah and PRC uniform massage, Trust need to be build, Cheers !!!! I am in need to find one with "Mosha"