PDA

View Full Version : Hadyai CNY FR

TD0620G
17-02-2005, 03:00 AM
Day 1 – Feb 13 Sunday

Last minute I decided to visit Hadyai since I thought everyone would have left home for work after the long CNY break. Boy was I wrong! Home come so many ppl still in Hadyai? Most of the hotels were highly occupied and even Merlin was fully booked. On the average 200-300THB extra for all the hotels. In the end I chose to stay at Ambassador which was 2 minutes walk from Merlin.

On my way to Hadyai I met a cantonese-speaking fellow cheongster in his mid 40s and he introduced me to some of this friends of various ages of 20-50 who stayed at Hadyai Palace (room rates 750-950THB). Some of them were going back on the same day as they had been there since 1st day of CNY. Called up bro Thaivisitor and he invited me and a fellow samster to have lunch at a famous chicken rice restaurant. After lunch, it was time for action! We went to Channivate but most of the KTVs were barren. Even Suriya which usually has 30 or more gals only left 1 unsold gal, and usually there’s a reason why they were unsold so off we went to a few more KTVs which could not pass a drunk man’s vision for girls. Off to See Kim Yong we went. Same story, only 3-4 KTVs open as the rest were fully booked and closed early. After 2 unsuccessful places, I suggested Pink Lady and if there wasn’t any, call it a day and perhaps check out Garden Home or Water Bar later in the night.

There were 10 or more massage girls at Pink Lady, on the left 1300 THB and on the right 1600 THB. Very hard to choose, not because they were all so pretty but surprisingly they did not look much better than the leftover ones at See Kim Yong, albeit in nicer dresses. Only 1 sweet thing caught me and the other samster's eye. Being his last day in Hadyai while I still had my options, I gave him the first choice but he did not choose her, so I took her first, only to find out that he wanted her after I made my choice. Well, a was a bit too late but I hope he found something nicer when I was being massaged.

- to be continued -

xocturnal
17-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Day 1 – Feb 13 Sunday
Only 1 sweet thing caught me and the other samster's eye. Being his last day in Hadyai while I still had my options, I gave him the first choice but he did not choose her, so I took her first, only to find out that he wanted her after I made my choice.
-

No lah..actually went recce around on monday @ CP4 and Pink lady but again no luck...so in order not to waste my trip (as u knoe I was ill for 2 days), pick her as she is till the best looker there. Hows water bar?

Prolink
18-02-2005, 01:39 AM
Any of u ppl going up in march?

No lah..actually went recce around on monday @ CP4 and Pink lady but again no luck...so in order not to waste my trip (as u knoe I was ill for 2 days), pick her as she is till the best looker there. Hows water bar?

TD0620G
18-02-2005, 02:11 AM
prolink - donno yet I might go to Bangkok instead coz I didn't go there this time due to time constraint, but lots of ppl here come and go to Hadyai every month... perhaps u can join them.

ahh... so u picked her in the end :) did u enjoy urself? see my fr below to compare :-

- continued –

Pinklady 1600THB girl 888

Of all the girls there on Sunday, she stood out with her face. Her eyes looks big and beautiful with a resemblance of a Persian cat. Her body was slightly tanned, petite and at 5ft 3in it makes her look naturally pretty compared to other girls at the tank which some seem had fake boob jobs to compensate for their average looks. She also has the look of a Japanese AV actress, the type where you’d get high just by looking at her and appreciating her without the need to do anything further. What to do, I'm more of a face man rather than body man (although both also important as well as chemistry)

Being my first time doing body massage (as opposed to traditional massage) in Pink Lady, I decided to let her guide me through and just enjoy the experience. She held my hands and took me to the bedroom. Upon entering, I could see the queen size bed on my right and a fridge for drinks and a tv. Further in front there was a bath tub and next to it an air mattress. The bed had a nice view on top with mirrors to let you enjoy watching and having sex at the same time.

I was told to lie on the bed and the action started with a light body massage. It was a relaxing experience when she rubbed my arms, legs and back for ½ an hour. She then asked me to wait while she prepared the bathtub with water and removed our towels. I was told to lie down on the bathtub and to continue with ‘soapy’ massage. The massage was SOP but with a beautiful girl rubbing her breasts and pussy around your body while you stared at her eyes, it was quite an erotic experience. The massage on the bathtub continued to the air mattress where her wet soapy body slid around mine with each movement. I almost wanted to stop her there and then and fuck her brains out but somehow or other I did not.

After my massage, she switched on the tv and I find it funny she switched to the sex channel as an effort to stimulate me. Well she didn’t need to, she was already stimulating enough. We had sex on the bed and it did not take long for me to cum with her CFM looks and seductive eyes locking with mine with each thrust. She helped cleaned me up at the bathtub and gave me another round of massage before we parted our ways.

Summary
Looks – 7/10 (on condition she gets more sleep – had a bit of panda eyes, says she watched video and following days going for friend’s birthday and valentine)
Body – 33b 23 34, approx 5ft 3
FJ – 6/10 pretty much SOP but made up with her sexy looks
BJ – 4/10 a bit too quick and inexperienced
RTF – not for me coz I just wanted to try Pink Lady body massage once for experience sake, I prefer the 24 hr gals where I get to know the girl first and the GF feeling

The day was still young! Only 3pm and I did not have much to do. I called up some fellow cheongsters whom I met earlier and joined them near Channivate for some drinks. Apparently they know a saloon owner so we just hanged around chatting and drinking beer. Leong, who was with the group, asked if I wanted a girl and said he can introduce one of his friends, I said why not let me have a look first. The staff at the saloon also said she’d bring a few of her friends for me to choose which at most would cost 1500THB. The going rate for CNY that day was still 2500-3000THB at Channivate for very average and some below average gals.

- to be continued -

Prolink
18-02-2005, 09:23 AM
So how abt bangkok.....?
[QUOTE=TD0620G]prolink - donno yet I might go to Bangkok instead coz I didn't go there this time due to time constraint, but lots of ppl here come and go to Hadyai every month... perhaps u can join them.

TD0620G
18-02-2005, 12:27 PM
So how abt bangkok.....?
[QUOTE=TD0620G]prolink - donno yet I might go to Bangkok instead coz I didn't go there this time due to time constraint, but lots of ppl here come and go to Hadyai every month... perhaps u can join them.
yea most probably going but haven't comfirmed the date yet, I gotta meet one of my customers there, but for Bangkok, my hands are tied most of the time coz got tirak there. Probably can join u for drinks etc la and intro u some places :D

Prolink
18-02-2005, 12:32 PM
but when r u going?

yea most probably going but haven't comfirmed the date yet, I gotta meet one of my customers there, but for Bangkok, my hands are tied most of the time coz got tirak there. Probably can join u for drinks etc la and intro u some places :D

TD0620G
19-02-2005, 04:43 AM
but when r u going?
don't know yet, still got a lot of unfinished work to do before I can decide.

- continued -

My new cheongster friends invited girls soon came and I coudn't make up my mind which one I wanted as they were just slightly above average. One was a bit on the meaty side, one more well balanced and the third one was tall and skinny. After a few beers the more well balanced one looked better and better so I decided to choose her. We all finished the a few bottle of beers and I was quite high already. We left our seperate ways as the girl wanted to get some clothes for our night trip to Paragon. I followed her to Robinson where she got a pink top and I also bought some cargo short pants. We then went her apartment to get some of her clothes. She had a small and cozy apartment room and noticed with 2 large posters of a naked couple embracing. Mmm.. promising... she looks like she enjoys sex :D

While waiting for her to pack her clothes, I noticed pics of her with 2 old men in their 50-60s and asked her who they were, she said it was 2 of her good customers. Also noticed 2 handphones, probably one for each customer ;) Note to self, must be careful not to fall into tirak trap. Although not that attractive and not my type of looks (about 6/10 at most), she was a very affectionate girl and clings to me very closely whereever we went. While talking she'd caress my cheeks and while sitting in the tuk tuk she'd put her hands down my lap carassing me. We next proceeded to my hotel to get some rest and wear down those beer hangovers. After our baths, we laid down on the bed and hugged each other, feeling ourselves into a comfortable position to sleep. The hugging and feeling became more ferocious and soon we were removing our clothes and frenching. I kissed her neck, breasts and before I went down I already felt her very wet. Couldn't resist, motioned to put on my condom and entered her. We had sex missionary, her on top and doggy before I came into her. With the beer in my head and energy used in bed I was soon asleep till late at night. We woke up, met friends at Paragon, came home again for another round of sex before sleeping. I was pretty exhausted eventhough she said she ran out of condoms I was too tired to buy another pack so we just slept. 3 times of sex in a period of 6 hours is more than enough for me! All these in my 1st day in Hadyai, must rest and replenish for tomorrow!

Summary
Looks - 6/10
Body - 33A 25 33
FJ - 6/10 Sop but made up with her affections and gf feel
BJ - 4/10 not very experienced
GF - yes
RTF - no, looks not my type and she already has 2 regular tiraks
- tbc -

penny
19-02-2005, 11:52 PM
so hatyai is not affected by the thai south bombing....

TD0620G
22-02-2005, 03:21 AM
so hatyai is not affected by the thai south bombing....
thankfully not, Hadyai is 30 minutes drive north from the border by bus.

Day 2 - Valentines
Woke up pretty early on Day 2, around 9+ am and the gal was still sleeping. 1st time early wake up in Hadyai so I whispered that I was going out to get something from 7 eleven and asked her to sleep on. Actually real intention was to check out the early stock from Channivate! Asked to tuk tuk to drop me off at Channivate and got down. He wanted to follow me around but after a few stops I asked him to go back and I'll walk. He looks frustrated but don't want to be overcharged by tuk tuk's commission for the girls.

There were a lot more girls to choose from this time :) At least a couple of 7/10s I spotted. Saw this exotic sexy looking one but when she opened her mouth she sounded very coarse (papasan said she went disco till no voice) so it kinda put me off. Was very undecided so I didn't choose anyone there. Went to 2nd spot - See Kim Yong. This time I saw what I wanted, it was a corner KTV facing the main road, and this very sweet looking fair gal with rosy cheeks stood out among the rest. I paid 2500tHB and told the papasan I'd call when I want her to come to my room. At the back of my mind I was thinking, shit.. hopefully this pretty one doesn't have too bad service. I've heard that if they were too pretty usually the service isn't good as they get picky with the guys and some may have attitude problem. I went back to my hotel to check out and had breakfast with my previous gal near the bus station. Spotted Thaivistor again at the next door restaurant :) Sat down for some small chat and met with Kevin (was told he wasn't a forumer and knows Mr Devil also quite well). Got Kevin's ph. no to contact just in case he was still around & wished thaivisitor goodbye as he left for his bus.

I walked back to the KTV to pick up my gal,Ah Oi before getting a room at my regular hotel, Merlin. This day the price went back to 400THB. When we got into the room, we made small talk but I found out she doesn't speak Mandarin well also.. aiyah.. wrong choice already... it would be a tough chicken and duck talk for the whole day. Found out she was only 19 years old from Cheng Rai. She doesn't look thai, more like Vietnamese. Her skin was very fair and with rosy cheeks she looks more like a teenage school girl. We took our baths and tried to get some sleep before going out. Somehow I couldn't sleep so I went for Thai massage in Merlin and came back to the room. It was time for some fun with her... coaxed her and had to explain what I wanted only she knew. Unfortunately, it was dissapointing sex.. she just laid down like a dead fish and had to do much coaxing for her to start arousing me. Tiu, what a waste, such beauty but no fun. We got dressed and went to my new cheongster's friend's room at Hadyai Palace. When we got in, all their eyes immediately stared at her. One after another asked me where I got such a pretty girl, but I told then she's pretty but no chemistry. Darn, should invest in a camera phone next time...

I went out with Ah Oi to get some dinner and got back to the hotel again. She said she doesn't wanna join my friends to Paragon.. wtf.. like that also can.. and wanted to go to Planet instead coz she got her working friends there. Haiseh.. nevermind la, give in and followed her there. Planet was quite ok and we didn't do much except dance. I figured she's more suited to thai customers due to language problem. Got back to the hotel and was too high to do anything so just slept and had a round of unevenful sex in the next morning before sending her off.

Summary
Looks - 7.5 / 10 (so far the best looking one I got from Hadyai)
Body - 34b 24 34
FJ - 1/10 (dead fish)
BJ - 0/10 (didn't do)
RTF - no, eventhough her looks would get lots of stares from every guy, she's no fun.

My first bad experience with a girl in Hadyai... but gave me more wisdom not to repeat the same mistake.

-tbc-

TD0620G
23-02-2005, 04:19 AM
* forgot to add something shocking on Day 2. While I was walking around Channivate area in the morning, I stumbled upon a large crowd and a group policemen. When I got nearer, it was a horrible sight. There was a woman on the roadside who fell off her motorcycle with 2 gun shot wounds on her back and a pool of blood. I later found out in the TV and someone told me that the woman was killed by her lesbian lover as she wanted to end her relationship but her lover did not want her to go. I wonder if anyone else saw the news that day. After watching the sight, I told myself if I ever get a tirak in Hadyai I better be careful not to break of with her!

Day 3 - Final night in Hadyai
______

Still a bit of hangover from drinking at Planet. Ushered Ah Oi off as she had to start work at 10am. Dropped in at my friend's place at Hadyai Palace and we decided to stay at the hotel next to Lee Garden. Grand something... It costs 780THB for the day but with voucher it was 680THB. It was an ok room, somehow I still prefer Merlin as it's almost the same but only here it's very close to Pink Hotel. I was half decided on whether to go home today but my friends urged me to stay until tomorrow morning instead. One more day of cheonging I guess :D By the time we had our lunch etc. it was already close to 1pm. Don't know if I still had much choices but since quite a lot of visitors have checked out of the hotels, luckily it was not so bad. Most of the places had a handful of girls but not to my taste. After going around Channivate I found this particular KTV that had more than 10 girls still inside. Scanning around, there was this tanned thai girl with big beautiful eyes.. although not the average fair pretty one but more of the petite tanned exotic look with long hair and almost C cup breasts. When I looked at her she stared back at me and I sensed a connection so I picked her.

She spoke some mandarin (my mandarin also not so good but passable) so we could communicate. I asked her where she came from and she said she came from Malaysia! wtf.. I thought she was joking. Then we chatted more and she told me she went to Malaysia to work and got caught by police, spent 4 months in Semenyih detention camp and had to work sweeping drains as her penalty. Thats why she was so tanned. Aparrently she just arrived Hadyai 4 days ago and will be heading back to her parent's home in Bangkok a week later. I could sense we had chemistry and this time I made a good choice. Before we got back to the hotel she said she didn't have any condom so I went to purchase a pack of 3 at a nearby 7-eleven. We took our baths and rested on the bed with our towels and nothing inside. The rooms for the hotel only had twin single bed so we were very close to each other. I wanted to join both the beds but she said no need, we can both use the single bed and it'll be more fun. Surprised to hear her say that but I sure in for it :D

We cuddled and I felt her skin with my hands. It was very smooth and sensitive to the touch. Kissed her forehead, eyes and we frenched over and over. My tongue went around her nipples not touching it, teasing her before zooming in. She arched her back ahd moaned. She then turned me around and started kissing me from top to bottom, engulfing my cock and soon it hardened. I slid it inside her slowly as she was still tight. With each thrust she both moaned and it felt like ecstasy being inside her. The more she moaned the more I wanted to fuck her. I could feel her cumming a few times as she grabbed the bedsheets and shiverred. We continued fucking and I came a few minutes later, both exhausted but satisfied. We just layed down and rested beside each other.

Later Kevin whom I met earlier yesterday called and we met up at Paragon. It was still packed that day. Had a few drinks and Kevin's tirak wasn't feeling well so he excused himself and left earlier. I stayed on with Lek (my girl) for awhile longer. She wasn't used to drinking whiskey and said she was feeling drunk.. so we both left soon after. After taking our showers we bonked again before sleeping. It was just as good as the 1st time. We slept until next morning when it was time for my bus ride home.

Summary
________

Looks - 7/10 (tanned skin but pretty face with big lovely eyes)
Body - 34B+, 24,33
FJ - 7/10 (not an expert but had very good chemistry)
BJ - 5/10 average
GF - definately
RTF - yes, would look her up again

Goalman
05-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Bro TD0620D what an excellent fr with info on hotel rates as well. Job well done man...

Cheers to u

i am heading there at the end of march. Hopefully u dun mind if i use this thread to post my FR. :D

TD0620G
06-03-2005, 03:04 PM
Bro TD0620D what an excellent fr with info on hotel rates as well. Job well done man...

Cheers to u

i am heading there at the end of march. Hopefully u dun mind if i use this thread to post my FR. :D

thanks, sure no worries, u're welcomed to use this thread for your FR. Have fun in March and looking forward to read your FR.

sosman
07-03-2005, 10:25 PM
Bro TD0620G,

Very much appreciated for your detailed FR. My friends and me will "cheong" in Hadyai next week. We plan to explore the KTVs around the area in "Channivate".

BTW, hope you can provide me some inputs such as the name of the road or any "land mark" nearby if I want to tell the tuk-tuk driver to go there.

Thanks in advance.

TD0620G
08-03-2005, 03:25 AM
Bro TD0620G,

Very much appreciated for your detailed FR. My friends and me will "cheong" in Hadyai next week. We plan to explore the KTVs around the area in "Channivate".

BTW, hope you can provide me some inputs such as the name of the road or any "land mark" nearby if I want to tell the tuk-tuk driver to go there.

Thanks in advance.

When you reach Channivate, the tuk tuk will pass a railway track, once after the track you can see a long row of KTVs, just ask them to stop you there and you can walk around. Behind the a few roads that's where the famous Suriya is located and also 5-10 more KTVs. Perhaps u can ask bro Thaivisitor (if he is around) for directions when you are there as he stays in Hadyai.

Btw if you go to Channivate, make sure you go early like 8.30-9am, if you go late most of the good ones will be taken already.

IF you want up too late, then you can opt for See Kim Yong which is walking distance from Merlin hotel. They open around 12pm.

Have a good trip and don't forget to post your fr! :D

Prolink
08-03-2005, 09:01 AM
Bru sosman ,
when u going maybe i can join u guys....pls reply

DeKuip
08-03-2005, 09:05 AM
Bru sosman ,

Bro Prolink,

Are u fron sin, jb or kl? I will go to hatyai soon... alone. Maybe u can join me.

DeKuip
08-03-2005, 09:12 AM
Bro TD0620G,

Thanks in advance.

Bro sosman,

I'm not bro TD0620G but i like to anwser this.

Suriya Karaoke,
22 Jannives Soi 3 Rd. Hatyai

Prolink
08-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Bro sosman,

Suriya Karaoke,
when r u going>?

DeKuip
08-03-2005, 12:01 PM
when r u going>?

begin april... will go back before songkran

sosman
08-03-2005, 12:26 PM
When you reach Channivate, the tuk tuk will pass a railway track, once after the track you can see a long row of KTVs, just ask them to stop you there and you can walk around. Behind the a few roads that's where the famous Suriya is located and also 5-10 more KTVs. Perhaps u can ask bro Thaivisitor (if he is around) for directions when you are there as he stays in Hadyai.

Btw if you go to Channivate, make sure you go early like 8.30-9am, if you go late most of the good ones will be taken already.

IF you want up too late, then you can opt for See Kim Yong which is walking distance from Merlin hotel. They open around 12pm.

Have a good trip and don't forget to post your fr! :D

Bro TD0620G,

Thanks for your informative reply and valuable advices given. Hope will be able to write FR after my trip...

sosman
08-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Bru sosman ,

Bro Prolink,

We will be in Hatyai from 18/3 to 20/3...hope can meet you there if you are around. "cheong" and have fun together..hahaha

hthderrick
08-03-2005, 03:09 PM
To all bros that cheong in Hadyai,u guys goes to Hadyai from singapore by bus?as mention in the treads that some bro say they take bus back home

cheers

DeKuip
08-03-2005, 05:06 PM
To all bros that cheong in Hadyai,u guys goes to Hadyai from singapore by bus?as mention in the treads that some bro say they take bus back home

cheers

I will drive up by car from KL.

ciakpachineng
09-03-2005, 07:49 PM
Bro sosman,

Suriya Karaoke,

ya...Suriya is very popular. Any tutut driver will know where it is (if on't know, should not be tutut driver...they can get there even if blindfolded)...most tutut will also know dayfarms like Wonderful,
evening farm-Ab Perd :D

sosman
10-03-2005, 08:19 AM
ya...Suriya is very popular. Any tutut driver will know where it is (if on't know, should not be tutut driver...they can get there even if blindfolded)...most tutut will also know dayfarms like Wonderful,
evening farm-Ab Perd :D

Hi, bro ciakpachineng

Thanks for inputs given. As newbie and will go to Hatyai in march, I wish to have the experience of asking tutut driver to bring me there and explore myself without OKT.

BTW, what is the market price for booking gal there for LT?

ciakpachineng
10-03-2005, 09:33 PM
Hi, bro ciakpachineng

Thanks for inputs given. As newbie and will go to Hatyai in march, I wish to have the experience of asking tutut driver to bring me there and explore myself without OKT.

tot U already know...as most of these info are in a big Hadyai thread
for day farms (suriya, wonderful etc) from 1500-2000b (negotiable)...for KTV/lounges, it varies from 2500-4000....most ex is the escort agency type at SC Heritage Hotel 5000b
:cool:

stiffneck
10-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Hi, bro ciakpachineng

Hi Bro sosman,

Pls try not to ask tutut to bring you there as the price will go up anywhere from 500-2000 thai $ per day!

Just tell the tutut driver to bring you to Jannives Soi 3.Once there do not let the tutut driver follow you,do not go into any "houses" untill he is long gone (just walk around or go into any shop to buy a drink and wait for him to go away! :D )

Take care and hope you have a good trip.

P.S. You can also call Thaivistor to bring you around (if he is free!)He is a berry NICE person you know! :p

DeKuip
11-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Hi Bro sosman,

Pls try not to ask tutut to bring you there as the price will go up anywhere from 500-2000 thai $ per day!

Just tell the tutut driver to bring you to Jannives Soi 3.Once there do not let the tutut driver follow you,do not go into any "houses" untill he is long gone (just walk around or go into any shop to buy a drink and wait for him to go away! :D )

No wonder last time u told me u've walked the whole day around Jannives Soi 3 coz the tuk tuk driver keep following u right? :p

Bro sosman,

If u really cant lose the tuk tuk driver then u just book the ger for 1 day even u really wanna book her for few days. Then only u both r back in hotel u negotiate n tell her u wanna book her for the rest of ur stay.... then for normal price.

stiffneck
11-03-2005, 09:19 PM
No wonder last time u told me u've walked the whole day around Jannives Soi 3 coz the tuk tuk driver keep following u right?

Bro sosman,

If u really cant lose the tuk tuk driver then u just book the ger for 1 day even u really wanna book her for few days. Then only u both r back in hotel u negotiate n tell her u wanna book her for the rest of ur stay.... then for normal price.

NB don'T any how tell people! :D

The part about the negotiate part some times cannot work!Because the OKT must take care of their "guide" if u walk around and let the "guide" see you then the "guide" sure go back to the OKT and KPKB! :mad:

sosman
11-03-2005, 09:45 PM
bro ciakpachineng, stiffneck & Dekuip

Really appreciate your kind advices. Now I have many options depanding on the situation when I am there ;)

DeKuip
12-03-2005, 08:42 AM
The part about the negotiate part some times cannot work!Because the OKT must take care of their "guide" if u walk around and let the "guide" see you then the "guide" sure go back to the OKT and KPKB! :mad: [/COLOR]

Bro, how can u are so expert? Just now u said NB there??!!

U r right bro! It happened to me once... The OKT talk n even call her mobile later ask me to pay 500 bath a day, that will say 1500 bath coz i've book her for 3 days. After negotiate the OKT agreed with 600 bath.

Now why the reason i asked bro TV can buy voucher thru him anot, coz i dun want to buy from the OKT anymore with my next month trip to hatyai.

DeKuip
12-03-2005, 08:44 AM
bro ciakpachineng, stiffneck & Dekuip

Really appreciate your kind advices. Now I have many options depanding on the situation when I am there ;)

Bro sosman, have a nice trip to hatyai. :D

oh, can find out for me how many scoop ice cream u need to eat so that u can eat the Swensen gers? hahaha

stiffneck
12-03-2005, 01:12 PM

U r right bro! It happened to me once... The OKT talk n even call her mobile later ask me to pay 500 bath a day, that will say 1500 bath coz i've book her for 3 days. After negotiate the OKT agreed with 600 bath.

Now why the reason i asked bro TV can buy voucher thru him anot, coz i dun want to buy from the OKT anymore with my next month trip to hatyai.

Sorry Bro DeKuip

NB in my case is not newbird but na bay (Spoken in jest,check with your hokken speaking friends to find out what it means!) :D

stiffneck
12-03-2005, 01:14 PM
Bro sosman, have a nice trip to hatyai

oh, can find out for me how many scoop ice cream u need to eat so that u can eat the Swensen gers? hahaha

Bro DeKuip i ask you that question and you ask Bro sosman? :confused: How can man! :p

stiffneck
12-03-2005, 01:20 PM

Bro don't be lazy,buy the voucher from the tour agency can already no need to buy from the OKT! :eek:Some more you drive up,so just stop your car at any tour agency buy the voucher!You do not even have to walk to the tour agency to buy you know? :D

DeKuip
12-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Bro DeKuip i ask you that question and you ask Bro sosman? :confused: How can man! :p

Bro, i really cant wait till next month to find out myself, that's y ask bro sosman to check first...

yummi gers with ice cream...

sosman
12-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Bro, i really cant wait till next month to find out myself, that's y ask bro sosman to check first...

Bro Dekuip,

sorry for my innocent as being newbie...catch "no ball" by what you mean by eating how many scopes of ice cream.... :confused: Any senior member please help to enplain :o

Thanks in advance.

DeKuip
12-03-2005, 05:35 PM
Bro Dekuip,

sorry for my innocent as being newbie...catch "no ball" by what you mean by eating how many scopes of ice cream.... :confused: Any senior member please help to enplain :o

Thanks in advance.

hahahaha... bro sosman. Read thru this u will get the anwser.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29995

sosman
13-03-2005, 12:38 PM
hahahaha... bro sosman. Read thru this u will get the anwser.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=29995

Bro Dekuip,

The Swensen gers...where can I find them ?:confused: If I can get the correct ANSWER..I will let you know :D

ciakpachineng
13-03-2005, 02:37 PM
NB don'T any how tell people! :D

The part about the negotiate part some times cannot work!Because the OKT must take care of their "guide" if u walk around and let the "guide" see you then the "guide" sure go back to the OKT and KPKB! :mad:

aiya...if ask tutut driver to go to a place, doesn't mean ask him to bring directly to that shop. Ask him to stop somewhere near...for those day farms, landmarks for eg. are Daiichi Hotel, Florida hotel,
for Wonderful, ask them to drop U at old ChaoPhraya Mp and then just walk across...
Anyway even if tutut takes commission, only 200-300b...still peanuts compared to these conman-taxi drivers in BKK who can 1000-1500b commission from MP...
Think I also go and be BKK taxidriver..bring cheongsters to popular places like Ratchada, Phram9, Rao2, Rao3 enuff already, hehehe

ciakpachineng
13-03-2005, 02:44 PM

I have seen 1 or 2 of them working at Piano KTV (near Daiichi Hotel).... those gals no booking....but get them to sit with U and sian a bit. Some gers are students and working office..
Always nice to get Swensen gal 'cos :
1) she will give Ur big head Swensen icecream to eat
2) she will then give Ur little head "icecream"
3) you can put icecream on her bod and pussy and lick it off her
Wow...Kinky :D

DeKuip
13-03-2005, 05:03 PM
Bro Dekuip,

The Swensen gers...where can I find them ?:confused: If I can get the correct ANSWER..I will let you know :D

Thanks bro,

U can find Swensen in Lee Garden Plaza... success.

DeKuip
13-03-2005, 05:04 PM
I have seen 1 or 2 of them working at Piano KTV (near Daiichi Hotel).... those gals no booking....but get them to sit with U and sian a bit. Some gers are students and working office..

Thank u too bro ciakpachineng.

I will take a look at Piano KTV. Yeah, the gers look indeed like students. :D

gti_dragster
14-03-2005, 01:10 AM
Hi guys,

This is my very first post in this forum.
Went to Haiyat 2 weeks back.
It was my first paid sex and it was a bad one.
Went to SURIYA and booked a girl named Ah fon.
Sweet school gal-look-alike with long blonde'd hair.
First thing she came into my hotel(grand plaza),
she wanted to bathe.....damn, I was all ready for action.
Too bad that she didn't ask me to join her and due to it was my first
booking, I didn't request to bathe together too.
She came out of the shower room with just a towel wrapped around her.
I tot we were going for it liao but she just lie beside me like I was tranparent.
Never even bother about me but the TV and her handphone.
Due to my inexperience, I also bo chap her because I am the one paying for her. Ended up wasting half an hour doing nothing. I laater started to try to talk to her and ask her for sex and she said she was ready. started off with light frenches and caresses (boops only) before we went further
Position : missionary, she on top, a few thrust of doggy and she rushed off into the bed. Continued with missionary and she started to stared at me for a few mins before telling me that she was in pain. Total process took about 30mins. I didn't come. I think she came once as she was shivering quitw intensely.

gti_dragster
14-03-2005, 01:20 AM
Can any bros kindly advice the procedures to entertain the gals when they first step into the hotel room?

I had a bad experience on my first encounter due to both parties keeping quiet and the gal thought that I don't like her resulting in no chemistry. B ut the fact is that I like her but just don;t know what to talk about man.
End up told her that she can leave if she wants in the middle of the night and there she goes. I didn't even cum for my entire escapade.

Can any bro advice to enhance my trip for the next round?

Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks

Bad bonker

Prolink
14-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Any bru heading up in april05>?

sosman
14-03-2005, 10:08 PM
Hi, bro gti dragster

Quite interesting FR.

BTW, what is the room rate for "grand plaza" and also the LT charge for girl you booked in "Suriya".

I need this information cos I will be in Hatyai in few days time. Thanks.

LengKia
14-03-2005, 11:27 PM
Can any bros kindly advice the procedures to entertain the gals when they first step into the hotel room?

I had a bad experience on my first encounter due to both parties keeping quiet and the gal thought that I don't like her resulting in no chemistry. B ut the fact is that I like her but just don;t know what to talk about man.
End up told her that she can leave if she wants in the middle of the night and there she goes. I didn't even cum for my entire escapade.

Can any bro advice to enhance my trip for the next round?

Any advice will be appreciated.
Thanks

Bad bonker

Haha....maybe u are too tense...learn to loosen up while you are there to have fun. Dun act too tough and cool....relax and treat them like a normal gals. You can start the conversation to break the ice if she keep quiet mah...test test water and see how her reaction rite. Why give yourself such a headache over such a trival matter. U will learn as you go along the flow.
I'm also learning from the rope.....rememeber i was in your shoes 10 yrs ago..haha :)

Sanuk

gti_dragster
14-03-2005, 11:31 PM
Hi, bro gti dragster

Quite interesting FR.

BTW, what is the room rate for "grand plaza" and also the LT charge for girl you booked in "Suriya".

I need this information cos I will be in Hatyai in few days time. Thanks.

Hi Bro sosman,

Room rate for grand plaza is 980Bth for the cheapest suite.
Enjoy your trip bro.......hail SURIYA!

Regards,
Chris

gti_dragster
14-03-2005, 11:45 PM
Hi guys,

This is my very first post in this forum.
Went to Haiyat 2 weeks back.
It was my first paid sex and it was a bad one.
Went to SURIYA and booked a girl named Ah fon.
Sweet school gal-look-alike with long blonde'd hair.
First thing she came into my hotel(grand plaza),
she wanted to bathe.....damn, I was all ready for action.
Too bad that she didn't ask me to join her and due to it was my first
booking, I didn't request to bathe together too.
She came out of the shower room with just a towel wrapped around her.
I tot we were going for it liao but she just lie beside me like I was tranparent.
Never even bother about me but the TV and her handphone.
Due to my inexperience, I also bo chap her because I am the one paying for her. Ended up wasting half an hour doing nothing. I laater started to try to talk to her and ask her for sex and she said she was ready. started off with light frenches and caresses (boops only) before we went further
Position : missionary, she on top, a few thrust of doggy and she rushed off into the bed. Continued with missionary and she started to stared at me for a few mins before telling me that she was in pain. Total process took about 30mins. I didn't come. I think she came once as she was shivering quitw intensely.

Part2:

After the bonk, which i don;t even consider it as a bonk because....I DID NOT CUM. I went straight to lee garden for lunch with the guys. ask if she wanted to follow but she declined. Attitude sia.

Came back after that and again.....do nothing except watching the Thai program with her on TV till dinner time. Did play and talk abit of crap with her but nothing on the physical side.

Ok....later part, went hilltop for seafood dinner and went straight back to hotel. She kept watching the TV. I was quite turned off and trying to get some sleep but she kept disturbing my sleep using basically everything she can. playing with handphone la, volume up the tv etc. I really cannot tahan and told her that she can leave if she wants and there she goes.

Abit wasted right....damn. Real bad experience. first time booking without cumming. Perhaps the senior could provide me with some valuable advices.

Regards,
Chris

gti_dragster
14-03-2005, 11:56 PM
Haha....maybe u are too tense...learn to loosen up while you are there to have fun. Dun act too tough and cool....relax and treat them like a normal gals. You can start the conversation to break the ice if she keep quiet mah...test test water and see how her reaction rite. Why give yourself such a headache over such a trival matter. U will learn as you go along the flow.
I'm also learning from the rope.....rememeber i was in your shoes 10 yrs ago..haha :)

Sanuk

Thanks for your reply broi sanuk.
You were talking about test test water......
What if the result is somewhat negative???? what should I do next????
Did requested her to go down on me but she shook her head...damn! I was expecting some service after paying 2000bth.
Looking forward to go bonk again. I was thinking to get back the same gal because feels kinda incomplete task with her. :D You think should I book the same gal again? My whole heart is still left in HDY.......GT probably :P

Regards,
Chris

TD0620G
15-03-2005, 06:48 AM
Thanks for your reply broi sanuk.
You were talking about test test water......
What if the result is somewhat negative???? what should I do next????
Did requested her to go down on me but she shook her head...damn! I was expecting some service after paying 2000bth.
Looking forward to go bonk again. I was thinking to get back the same gal because feels kinda incomplete task with her. :D You think should I book the same gal again? My whole heart is still left in HDY.......GT probably :P

Regards,
Chris

one thing about girls from KTV like Suriya is that you can't expect all of them to be experienced like massage parlours so it's a hit and miss kinda thing. However if you felt that the service was below expectations, you can complain to the OKT.

TD0620G
05-04-2005, 11:21 AM
My short FR from my recent trip last week to Hadyai & Bangkok :-

1st day - Hadyai
Didn't do much coz it was mostly travelling. Took Air Asia to Hadyai & arrived around 3pm due to delay. Met up with bro TV his cute son for tea and took the next bus to Bangkok at 6pm. 1st & last time I'm taking the bus to Bangkok, didn't know it was so long distance - 12hrs! The bus fare was 620thb for 38 seater, 880thb for 24 seater. Took the 38 seater coz I didn't think there was any difference. Only after getting the ticket I found out from TV that the 24 seater had more comfortable seats, better food and stops in better restaurants.

2nd day - Bangkok
Arrived Bangkok station at 6am! So early didn't know what to do so I just took a cab to the city and had breakfast. Called my tirak and spent the day with her. Popped by Rao 2 just to have a look & it was promising. Lots of young looking girls working there. Would like to visit in my next trip.

3rd day - Bangkok
After my tirak went home I tried calling a girl I met from Hadyai KTV. She was supposed to come back to Bangkok to her parent's house so we met up in the evening. I decided to stay in Wattana MAnsion at Rachada for 500THB. Surprisingly when I arrived at Rachada MRT, my 1st 4 taxis I approached did not know where is Poseidon. In the end the last taxi I told him I wanted to go to Wattana MAnsion and he understood. Found out that it was only next to Poseidon.

Poseidon - Dropped by to have a look. The building is impressive. Looks more like a 5-star hotel from the outside. Was greeted by 2 receptionists at the ground floor and was told to walk up if I wanted to massage. The 1st floor has a fishbowl with around 30+ girls when I was there. Costs 2900 baht. They and an average of 6-7/10 in terms of looks. Had a beer, paid TH120 and took the lift up for the super model category. This time the selection was better. At least got some 7-7.5/10s and they looked really good in the model photo album. Costs 3500-4500. As I just wanted to have a look and did not have much time before the KTV girl (Lek) arrived, I didn't choose any.

Went for a traditional thai massage next to Wattana Mansion for 500 THB instead. They also had a fish bowl but the quality was dissapointing (mostly 5-6/10).

Lek called when I was about to finish massage and we met up at Wattana. She still looked just as good (7-7.5/10) with her long straight hair like those in shampoo adverts and lovely smile and we spent the time having dinner, visited some of her friends who stayed nearby, shopping and of coz bonking. Stayed with me till I checked out next morning to fly back to HAdyai.

FR on Lek -
Looks 7-7.5 /10
Body 34BB/C 23 34
FJ - 6.5/10, a bit sop but has good initiation, used to work in Nataree she said
BJ - 6/10 quite sop
RTF - yes, good GF feeling

4th day - Hadyai
Took a plane to Hadyai coz I didn't want to spend 12 hrs in a bus again. Very tiring. Arrived Hadyai and took an airport cab (260 TB) to Merlin. Went around See Kim Yong. There were a lot of choices but none to my taste. Next was to Channivite. After some hessitation I booked 1 who was categorised as a model for 2500 tb. She was quite alright, very decent like and accomodating but not as wild as I wanted.

FR on 'model'
Looks - 6.5-7/10, very fair and girl next door kinda look
Body - 35b 25, 35
FJ - 5/10 - sop with noy much interaction
BJ - n/a
RTF - no

5th day - Hadyai
Woke up early and there were a lot of choices in Channivite, See Kim Yong and even at Wonderful KTV. Saw at least 3-4 girls which was 7-8/10. Was confused due to so many choices. In the end I chose a younger looking one around 6/10 at See Kim Yong for 1500THB as she kept on smiling and looking at me. Can't remember her name though. This time it was too wild for me. Kept on kissing and jumping at me inside the hotel room. Wah.. like animal mating season. After the 1st session it wasn't so good coz she spoke very little english and had a hard time communication. Also she seemed tired after that, slept most of the time. Visited Water bar at night to have a look and it was quite an interesting place with wet shower shows and girls in bikinis dancing. Definately one of the sexier places in Hadyai.

FR on 'young'
Looks - 6/10
Body - 33A, 23 33 - quite skinny
FJ - 5.5/10 - quite wild but only did once coz she was sleeping most of the time after that
BJ - n/a
RTF - no - can't really communicate and slept a lot

In between her sleeping I visited Pink lady and chose a sandwitch action :D for 2600THB (1300 for each). Chose this girl called Ah Chun and her friend. Found out she speaks fluent cantonese so we had a good chat. Her brother married a Malaysian so thats why she learnt how to speak so well. She said she could go out with me next time if I'm in Hadyai again & I'll take her up on her offer if I visit again. For 1300thb, pink lady gets 900THB and she gets only 400THB per customer. Quite a surprise for me.

FR on Ah Chun and her friend
Looks - 6.5-7/10 ah chun, 6/10 for friend
Body - 34D (yes it's natural too!), 23,34 for ah chun 34b-23-34 for her friend
FJ - 6/10 SOP but it was quite a sight with her 34Ds
BJ - 6/10 SOP
RTF - yes for ah chun.

Ah joe
23-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Part2:
Abit wasted right....damn. Real bad experience. first time booking without cumming. Perhaps the senior could provide me with some valuable advices.

Chris

Don't ever think is a waste and I don't think it's wrong to asked a girl to go back if you think she is Fxxk-Up. Especially if you are there for couple of nights looking for some fun, why should you subscribe to all this SHIT that a girl was giving you. Putting her up too long in your room will never change her attitude towards you but would make you more frustrated I guess. Rather, ask her to Fxxk Off and move on looking for fun.
Some guys are just good with girls and some are not, the girl you met are just one of those typical one in the trade and its no fault of yours. It was just your luck and I believe you will find some good ones someday if you cheong long enough. As for the money you think you wastes, just take it as school fee and you will be better in choosing girl next time.
:)

GLHunter
03-05-2005, 11:33 PM
1st day - Hadyai
Didn't do much coz it was mostly travelling. Took Air Asia to Hadyai & arrived around 3pm due to delay. Met up with bro TV his cute son for tea and took the next bus to Bangkok at 6pm. 1st & last time I'm taking the bus to Bangkok, didn't know it was so long distance - 12hrs! The bus fare was 620thb for 38 seater, 880thb for 24 seater. Took the 38 seater coz I didn't think there was any difference. Only after getting the ticket I found out from TV that the 24 seater had more comfortable seats, better food and stops in better restaurants.

5th day - Hadyai
Woke up early and there were a lot of choices in Channivite, See Kim Yong and even at Wonderful KTV. Saw at least 3-4 girls which was 7-8/10. Was confused due to so many choices. In the end I chose a younger looking one around 6/10 at See Kim Yong for 1500THB as she kept on smiling and looking at me. Can't remember her name though. This time it was too wild for me. Kept on kissing and jumping at me inside the hotel room. Wah.. like animal mating season. After the 1st session it wasn't so good coz she spoke very little english and had a hard time communication. Also she seemed tired after that, slept most of the time. Visited Water bar at night to have a look and it was quite an interesting place with wet shower shows and girls in bikinis dancing. Definately one of the sexier places in Hadyai.

Bro.. i am goin Hatyai tis mth. Wonderin where to find Fair SYT for company.
ani advise? :p