PDA

View Full Version : Why Married Male go for Married Female or Attached Female

chnhubby71
26-10-2012, 03:21 PM
delete post

chokdee1987
26-10-2012, 06:55 PM
I'm not married so I can't contribute but cheers to you for the clear head.

Although sometimes it's the forbidden fruit that tastes the sweetest. The more you try to avoid something, the harder it hits.. and sticks.

Sounds like a trap, bro.

Fcukblur
26-10-2012, 09:27 PM
Like you,also have one, agree on your point.
it is very very difficult to control not to have feeling for her, otherwise this relationship cannot last.

LovePotion
26-10-2012, 09:39 PM
I guess some men will get it everywhere they can. Married are easier as some need change and are stuck in bad marriages so easy bait .

sta1100
26-10-2012, 09:57 PM
no back lash and easy to wash hand, she also don;t want to screw up her family also. Just fuck and forget

KnightScorpio
26-10-2012, 10:19 PM
I guess we all need a variety of pussies.

justdifferent
26-10-2012, 11:54 PM
Just to share some opinion on why as a Married Male I prefer to seek Married female and attached female for fun/fling. Normally we do feels is just mutual to enjoy with each others in SEX when we are able to click. BUT at times we do have feeling for each others that we are reluctance to let it go.

We always prefer Married or Attached female is because we personally feels that that is NO string attached as both of us do have a family to take care of it. But at times, we might develop a strong feeling for each others that make it quite unbearable to withstand.

I do have a female friend of my wife that we do enjoy each others company and petting whenever we do have a chance to meet. But I always remind her that both of us do have a family to take care and hope we do not have feeling to fall in LOVE others than SEX.

I do admit at times I do miss her but keep telling myself I had to give my wife and family my top priority as a family man.

Hope to hear from others that involve in such a relationship

well, what i understand from relationships like these are 2 basic things:

1) excitement. it's definitely way more exciting knowing that someone whom is already married/attached wants you, and the more taboo it is, the more exciting it is.

2) no-strings-attached. as you both have partners/families to be with, you wouldn't worry about confidentiality, or your partner getting too sticky. the best assurance is that they wouldn't want to be in a messy situation themselves, so everyone keeps quiet.

couplings like these often have a tendency to get sticky though - and there's a logical explanation to it.

the fact that you know it's all about the sex and the company, and not about love makes everything so relaxing and puts both of you at ease. ideally you'll both click well in and out of bed.

when you have problems at home, who else would you be able to complain to? you might share part of your problems with some friends, but would you share it completely with them? you'll end up sharing it with your fb. the same goes for happy news, and so on.

after some time, there would be some kind of fondness developed towards each other. i guess how both parties handle it is based on their experience in relationships and their self control and self understanding.

Max77
27-10-2012, 03:31 AM
common interests to talk about perhaps

MrJD
27-10-2012, 08:03 AM
I guess some men will get it everywhere they can.

no back lash and easy to wash hand, she also don;t want to screw up her family also. Just fuck and forget

It takes two hands to clap. However bros do make a point with what they had said. I cannot disagree.

outtalove
27-10-2012, 10:14 AM
TS, that's why there is a rap song about this topic.....OPP!dont know who sang it though :D