PDA

View Full Version : FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

vmtech
10-02-2008, 06:20 PM
There's this huge Peep Inn along the road leading to Meng Zai and directly opposite the Coyote No Hands. This road is opposite Carrefour and, as you walk along that road, you will pass by the Koream Embassy, some car showrooms. The Peep Inn is quite a big building but it does looks run down and I am not sure if it is still in business. I passed by that building at Coyote No Hands whilst on the way to Carnation MP. Anybody tried the Coyote No Hands. As for Carnation, it is a "traditional" MP with happy ending. Massage is at 400 baht and oil massage at 600 baht. FJ is 1500 baht. Girls starts to come in around 6.00 p.m. and some are quite good looking:cool:

bro whats the Coyote No Hands about?

Ah Thut
10-02-2008, 07:50 PM
bro whats the Coyote No Hands about?

I believe it is similar to the "No Hands Restaurant" at Galaxy Entertainment Plaza. In other words, you eat without using your hands - the girls will spoon feed you. You then use your hands for other purposes. But I took at the girls who were sitting outside the Coyote No Hand. Most of the girls cannot make it and very heavy make-up:cool:

Yokosi
11-02-2008, 09:47 AM
any ST hotels nearby or not? haha gonna add tt to my secret romp list, but cannot bring em back my apartment in case my neighbour rats on me to my OC :X

If you have wheels.......just drive into the ST drive in type hotel located near Colonze 2. Or the one opposite King Power Duty Free Complex in Rangnam Road. I have seen cars and couples on motorbikes, cabs and bikes dropping off girls in the drive in ST hotel on Rangnam Road.

BlueDragon193
11-02-2008, 01:44 PM
Just beware of the hidden camera..

cheong little
28-02-2008, 11:58 AM
You can stay at this hotel Eurasia in the vicinity of Suttisarn. The map is however deceiving and the distance is reachable only by cab and not walking. Eurasia Hotel seems to work together with one of the "cafe" in the area, whereby when I visited a few years ago, the girls will be waiting for pickup in the cafe. After pickup, they will head for the hotel. After the cafe closes (12am or 1am), all the girls will go to Eurasia Hotel and camp in the rooms. Visitors can then choose from there.

My Thai friends confirm that the cafe is still in operation, but when I went to Eurasia Hotel by myself yesterday, I am not able to communicate or find the cafe. Maybe other bros can lead the way.

http://www.eurasiahotels.com/

cheong little
29-02-2008, 01:55 AM
I went to check out the cafe with FL that some bro mentioned in a post earlier. It is on Suttisarn Road. If you take the MRT, get off Suttisarn station exit 3, and it is about 1km into Suttisarn Road.

The name is Kopee Cafe. The decor is actually very nice, and I went in at about 9pm. There were only about 6 girls there, with 3 syt. However, the 3syt were already sitting with someone and I wasn't keen with the rest.

Left at 9.45pm when I don't see more girls coming in.

Didn't get anything this time but this place have some nice girls.

Helix78
01-03-2008, 02:13 AM
I stay at the siam@siam square hotel one nite. so are there no FL there anymore as I read here? what's best place to pick up girls? nana plaza? or is there any place in the surrounding of siam square hotel?

norice
05-03-2008, 03:32 PM
Helix78,

You can also go to Hard Rock Cafe after 11:00 pm for FLs. I never pickup a FL from there but my friends told me after 11:00 pm, lots of FLs for you to pick!

Good luck

jackthh
06-03-2008, 10:48 AM
I stay at the siam@siam square hotel one nite. so are there no FL there anymore as I read here? what's best place to pick up girls? nana plaza? or is there any place in the surrounding of siam square hotel?

There are too many along sukumit road from soi 3 all the way to soi cowboy along the road got many even katoy also have.. after 11pm too many to pick...

:)

MrSukapuki
06-03-2008, 11:03 AM
Hi guys, these are my 2cents (or 2 baht) opinion on the matter as I've never contributed any, although I'm a seasoned 'pussy explorer'.

My favourite in Bkk are CM2 and Spasso. Few years ago we pickup up some farangs/russian and did 6 some, 2 guys w 2 girls each. Mine were both thai,one fully shaven the way I liked it. She was so hot, has a boyfriend and maybe not getting it enough. Since then has not managed to pick up any reasonable catch, as the age group it seems has surpassed my expiry date 25 yo, some looks quite season, a sure turn off.

last year dropped into CM2, spotted two nice chic, one looking like a tombot, played 3 rounds of pool. when we negotiate, she said she would call her friend, who has a boyfriend but needs the money. Wow was she hot, in bed it was awsome, smooth skin, fair, did everything heavenly, and she screamed loud that i feared next door room might have heard her scream.

I called her again, she never replied.But I have the tomboys number. (Sorry I'm not sharing it w anyone), company policy.

Tried Siam htel, but sepeak thai nit noi nit noi just not good enough.

1 more thing, I was lucky to escape when a pick up a street walker near Lumpini park 17 yo. she promised till morning, but when I woke up at 3am for a pee, she was gone, I panicked and checked if I had lost my wallet, hp or passport. Lucky escape, they were all intact. Be very2 careful.

Evilectus
06-03-2008, 11:48 AM
FLs pick up joints are plentiful around Patpong and Nana even after 2am. Although the going rate is generally less than what you pay at a joint eg. A-Go-Go bars or BJ bars, there is a certain amount of risk. If something goes awry, you do not know where to go to look for the girl. Most FLs are well-behaved. But there's a minority who take drugs and steal.

If you intend to find a FL, it is better to stay in a hotel such as Nana Hotel where the girl's ID is required. Then you can enjoy yourself without worries.

jasicy
18-03-2008, 11:20 AM
FLs pick up joints are plentiful around Patpong and Nana even after 2am. Although the going rate is generally less than what you pay at a joint eg. A-Go-Go bars or BJ bars, there is a certain amount of risk. If something goes awry, you do not know where to go to look for the girl. Most FLs are well-behaved. But there's a minority who take drugs and steal.

If you intend to find a FL, it is better to stay in a hotel such as Nana Hotel where the girl's ID is required. Then you can enjoy yourself without worries.

hi bro...i'm planning to stay at nana during my trip to bbk on the 10 to 13 of april. i saw on the web that there's a 1000 baht fee to bring girls in.. it it true? just need some infor thanks.. and anyone there during that period, maybe can meet up for some drinks...:D

Evilectus
20-03-2008, 11:48 AM
Afaik, there is no need to pay. However, I've not stayed at Nana for quite some time now. They may have changed their policy.

pocketrocket
21-03-2008, 09:09 AM
You can also go to Hard Rock Cafe after 11:00 pm for FLs. I never pickup a FL from there but my friends told me after 11:00 pm, lots of FLs for you to pick!

I was there last nite with my US buyers...OMG, the FL there are like plenty :eek: Having said that, most, if not all of them are the darker skinned local that loveee the Americans a long time :p Not really my kind...But my buyers were happy...Grabbed a few and went back to InterCon. Ha!

ahtecklim
22-03-2008, 12:52 AM
hi bro...i'm planning to stay at nana during my trip to bbk on the 10 to 13 of april. i saw on the web that there's a 1000 baht fee to bring girls in.. it it true? just need some infor thanks.. and anyone there during that period, maybe can meet up for some drinks...:D

Prepare to get wet on your last day there! Bring extra clothes and dun get angry when someone throws water at you ; even if you are in suit and tie!! :p

sexster
22-03-2008, 12:53 AM
Hi guys, these are my 2cents (or 2 baht) opinion on the matter as I've never contributed any, although I'm a seasoned 'pussy explorer'.

My favourite in Bkk are CM2 and Spasso. Few years ago we pickup up some farangs/russian and did 6 some, 2 guys w 2 girls each. Mine were both thai,one fully shaven the way I liked it. She was so hot, has a boyfriend and maybe not getting it enough. Since then has not managed to pick up any reasonable catch, as the age group it seems has surpassed my expiry date 25 yo, some looks quite season, a sure turn off.

last year dropped into CM2, spotted two nice chic, one looking like a tombot, played 3 rounds of pool. when we negotiate, she said she would call her friend, who has a boyfriend but needs the money. Wow was she hot, in bed it was awsome, smooth skin, fair, did everything heavenly, and she screamed loud that i feared next door room might have heard her scream.

I called her again, she never replied.But I have the tomboys number. (Sorry I'm not sharing it w anyone), company policy.

Tried Siam htel, but sepeak thai nit noi nit noi just not good enough.

1 more thing, I was lucky to escape when a pick up a street walker near Lumpini park 17 yo. she promised till morning, but when I woke up at 3am for a pee, she was gone, I panicked and checked if I had lost my wallet, hp or passport. Lucky escape, they were all intact. Be very2 careful.

WOW you are very lucky- nothing happen! my thai told me those gals by the lumpinie park... better be careful, either on drugs, trys to steal from you, some might your drink...

ahtecklim
22-03-2008, 12:54 AM

Prepare to get wet on your last day there! Bring extra clothes and dont get angrt when thais throw water at you even if you are in suit and tie! :p

ahtecklim
22-03-2008, 12:55 AM

Prepare to get wet on your last day there! Bring extra clothes and dont get angry when thais throw water at you even if you are in suit and tie! :p

sexster
22-03-2008, 01:03 AM
Prepare to get wet on your last day there! Bring extra clothes and dun get angry when someone throws water at you ; even if you are in suit and tie!! :p

luck... I am heading up 5-10 April. so safe

WET WET WET'
many puying will be going back to their hometown to celebrate songkran. *(starting from around 12th April to 19th April) most who have earned enough for the year will chose to rtn to their village.

so brothers going there that period prepare to get wet. i mean really get your shirt and pants wet... stranger will pour water on you and you lucky enough flour will be thrown at you too.;) and you can not get angry.

sexster
22-03-2008, 01:05 AM
BTW... can do pick up at RCA?? never go there before:confused:

pocketrocket
22-03-2008, 09:20 AM
BTW... can do pick up at RCA?? never go there before:confused:

Yes...Just did, last nite :)

sexster
22-03-2008, 09:32 AM
Yes...Just did, last nite :)

WOW.... what's the damaged?;) uni gal?

pocketrocket
22-03-2008, 09:59 AM
WOW.... what's the damaged?;) uni gal?

Was there with some of my business associates. Heard about RCA, passed by a couple of times before but neber been to it. So it was my first time there last nite...We were @ Route 66...Ordered a bottle of JD with some coke and drinks, came up to 1600B for the 1st round.

Initially, the place we not really happening. Thought of leaving, but then the crowd started to come in after 11pm...The place started to get really packed.

Call me mountain turtle...While making my way to the toilet, I realised that bloody hell, there're some many other rooms inside and really quite happening. So many chicks around...

Went to a group of Uni girls where the band played and started chatting to them. They were all very friendly once they found out that we're from overseas. One thing led to another and 8 of us ended up back @ the InterCon for more drinks.

We were playing some card games and one of the girls that I became "closed" pulled me to the bathroom and asked if I wanna go back to my room with her instead. And things happened (The bird met the bee) Ha! :D

sexster
22-03-2008, 12:21 PM
Was there with some of my business associates. Heard about RCA, passed by a couple of times before but neber been to it. So it was my first time there last nite...We were @ Route 66...Ordered a bottle of JD with some coke and drinks, came up to 1600B for the 1st round.

Initially, the place we not really happening. Thought of leaving, but then the crowd started to come in after 11pm...The place started to get really packed.

Call me mountain turtle...While making my way to the toilet, I realised that bloody hell, there're some many other rooms inside and really quite happening. So many chicks around...

Went to a group of Uni girls where the band played and started chatting to them. They were all very friendly once they found out that we're from overseas. One thing led to another and 8 of us ended up back @ the InterCon for more drinks.

We were playing some card games and one of the girls that I became "closed" pulled me to the bathroom and asked if I wanna go back to my room with her instead. And things happened (The bird met the bee) Ha! :D

WOW.. steady la! you must speak thai very well! score on the rookie trip! WELL DONE!;)

pocketrocket
22-03-2008, 02:26 PM
WOW.. steady la! you must speak thai very well! score on the rookie trip! WELL DONE!;)

No way...It was one chicken and one duck. My trick is to smile all the time...Make ya look friendly and not like a wolf mah. Ha! :p :D

But on a more serious note, Route 66 really got heaps of eye candies...SIN club really cannot compare...Thats my 2cents worth :)

pocketrocket
22-03-2008, 05:30 PM
However, we did see a couple of very Singaporean looking guys hopping from a group of girls to another but dun seen to see they scoring...Kept getting brushed off by the ladies...Maybe they forgotten to put on the aftershave lah :p

pocketrocket
22-03-2008, 11:17 PM
However, we did see a couple of very Singaporean looking guys hopping from a group of girls to another but dun seen to see they scoring...Kept getting brushed off by the ladies...Maybe they forgotten to put on the aftershave lah :p

Ha! Got zapped 1pt for the above comment. Guess that proof my point :D They're from Singapore :p

sexster
22-03-2008, 11:38 PM
Ha! Got zapped 1pt for the above comment. Guess that proof my point :D They're from Singapore :p

sorry to hear that....it's my fault for asking you all those question:(. try to up you.... but my power is zero,

Thanks again for sharing- if have chance to go I must go INSIDE part of Route 66.

BTW the people there dress to kill or just normal club wear.??:cool:

junksss
22-03-2008, 11:41 PM

LOL! Who call ya to announce it to the whole world...Make people pai say :) But I must agree, me too have fond memories @ Route 66 :D

Next time you wanna go again, maybe we can go together and you show me how to tackle the ladies.

sexster
22-03-2008, 11:46 PM
LOL! Who call ya to announce it to the whole world...Make people pai say :) But I must agree, me too have fond memories @ Route 66 :D

Next time you wanna go again, maybe we can go together and you show me how to tackle the ladies.

hmmm... interested to see too... see chicken and duck talk......;).

Uni gal do speck a little england right?

pocketrocket
22-03-2008, 11:48 PM
sorry to hear that....it's my fault for asking you all those question:(. try to up you.... but my power is zero,

BTW the people there dress to kill or just normal club wear.??:cool:

Not to worry lah...I'm just stating the fact. I can't please everyone. Btw, from what I saw the last time, most of the gals tend to dress up but the guys, some in Polos or Tee, other did dress up lor.

Best time to go is about 10ish...Chopped a table inside (usually they'll give 1 to you coz you're foreigner and tend to spend more on drinks, I guess) and then start zooming...Club closed @ 2pm I heard coz we didn't stay till then.

...Next time you wanna go again, maybe we can go together and you show me how to tackle the ladies.

Sure or not?! You're always the one not available...As long as you buy the first round, I'll be there :p

junksss
22-03-2008, 11:52 PM
hmmm... interested to see too... see chicken and duck talk....

Uni gal do speck a little england right?

Guess, gotta depend lor...But most are 1/2 past 6 lah :)

Sure or not?! You're always the one not available...As long as you buy the first round, I'll be there :p

Buy buy lah! Only afraid that you can't finish that bottle :p :D

sexster
22-03-2008, 11:54 PM
Not to worry lah...I'm just stating the fact. I can't please everyone. Btw, from what I saw the last time, most of the gals tend to dress up but the guys, some in Polos or Tee, other did dress up lor.

Best time to go is about 10ish...Chopped a table inside (usually they'll give 1 to you coz you're foreigner and tend to spend more on drinks, I guess) and then start zooming...Club closed @ 2pm I heard coz we didn't stay till then.

i guess if go must put attention the way one dress- plays a part too.
wow i meant close at 2am or 2pm!:eek: uncle old man la.

heading up 5-10 April.... ;)

sexster
22-03-2008, 11:55 PM
2nd round i can pay la.....;)

will hit there on 5 apr.. and it's SAT! so i guess many many puying.

btu again... must go in gang... alone- hard right???

pocketrocket
23-03-2008, 12:06 AM
i guess if go must put attention the way one dress- plays a part too.
wow i meant close at 2am or 2pm!:eek: uncle old man la.

heading up 5-10 April...

Pai say pai say...Really old already...It's 2am (dun wanna kanan zapp again). Ha! See lah...All these talk about Bro Junksss buying drinks, made me very thirsty :p

Go in a group more fun mah...Plus usually the girls come in gang...If alone, sometimes the girls also scare to leave her group and go back with ya...We're afterall talkin about ONS not FL/WL :p

5 Apr...I already ciao liao...But maybe Bro Junksss might be available. Ha!

pocketrocket
23-03-2008, 12:10 AM
Buy buy lah! Only afraid that you can't finish that bottle :p

Dun ya worry my friend...If you buy, I'll finish it...Remember the last time we went out drinking in BKK...Also you bought the drinks...1/2 way thru, you dunno disappear to somewhere with some girls still dare to say :mad: I was left alone drinking...Days are lonely, nites are so sad mate :p :D

Maitong Kit Mak
23-03-2008, 05:32 AM

Yea..bro Junk and Pocket...pls organise a trip...my itinery is confirmed...will be in Bkk from the 10th~14th April. Guess will njoy a bit of Songkran as well...:D Any chance we can meet up?

Maitong Kit Mak
23-03-2008, 05:36 AM

Bro sexster, best is at least 2...3 will be good. I remember twice I went with my friend, just 2 of us and we got a group of 5 gals (once & the 2nd time was 2 gals) came over to target us...ended up 2 guys and 4 female...'Hard night' man...to sextisfy everyone...;)

Maitong Kit Mak
23-03-2008, 05:38 AM
5 Apr...I already ciao liao...But maybe Bro Junksss might be available. Ha!

Bro...see if u can stay longer so we can meet up leh...missed u on couple ocassions in melbourne...I will be in Bkk from the 10~14th April.:rolleyes:

sexster
23-03-2008, 09:43 AM
Yea..bro Junk and Pocket...pls organise a trip...my itinery is confirmed...will be in Bkk from the 10th~14th April. Guess will njoy a bit of Songkran as well...:D Any chance we can meet up?

aiya... i up there earlier 5-10 Apr. else can meet up.

You guy make it sound so easy to score at R66... envy envy.

sexster
23-03-2008, 09:44 AM
Bro sexster, best is at least 2...3 will be good. I remember twice I went with my friend, just 2 of us and we got a group of 5 gals (once & the 2nd time was 2 gals) came over to target us...ended up 2 guys and 4 female...'Hard night' man...to sextisfy everyone...;)

wow now you become target instead of looking for target.... so exciting:D

junksss
23-03-2008, 01:32 PM

Wah! You wanna kanan BOMB izzit? :p

junksss
23-03-2008, 01:36 PM
Dun ya worry my friend...If you buy, I'll finish it...Remember the last time we went out drinking in BKK...Also you bought the drinks...1/2 way thru, you dunno disappear to somewhere with some girls still dare to say :mad: I was left alone drinking...Days are lonely, nites are so sad mate :p

Ha! I gotta go take care of "business" what (if ya know what I mean) :) I also try to hook ya up mah...Left ya there with the other girl...What happened...Next day you flew off already...Didn't getta hear your story.

After that, so difficult to catcha coz he keep flying here and there :D

pocketrocket
23-03-2008, 04:55 PM

Remember to wear raincoat (not ony on your little bro). Ha!
Cannot lah...Got work either in da Philippines or China leh...Me boss planned for me already :(

Might be back to Aus in June now too. Heehee!

So, you also cheong Route 66 huh?! Not a bad place huh?

Ha! I gotta go take care of "business" what (if ya know what I mean) I also try to hook ya up mah...Left ya there with the other girl...What happened...Next day you flew off already...Didn't getta hear your story.

After that, so difficult to catcha coz he keep flying here and there :D

You see lah! Always got businesses to take care. I reckon your pick up skill are higher than mine, so no need to teach :p

Maitong Kit Mak
23-03-2008, 05:07 PM
wow now you become target instead of looking for target.... so exciting:D

hahhaha...I guess that's the good thing about being a foreigner in Bkk...We try to be the one being hunted and not being the hunter...:D

sexster
23-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Bro...see if u can stay longer so we can meet up leh...missed u on couple ocassions in melbourne...I will be in Bkk from the 10~14th April.:rolleyes:

so must bring those SUPER SOAKER gun!!!! he he he :D

sexster
23-03-2008, 05:09 PM
[COLOR="Blue"]You see lah! Always got businesses to take care. I reckon your pick up skill are higher than mine, so no need to teach :p

teach me teach me;)... use the force.....

Maitong Kit Mak
23-03-2008, 05:10 PM
Remember to wear raincoat (not ony on your little bro). Ha!
Cannot lah...Got work either in da Philippines or China leh...Me boss planned for me already :(

Might be back to Aus in June now too. Heehee!

So, you also cheong Route 66 huh?! Not a bad place huh?

Yea...will wear raincoat when out on the last day...else i will take away back to the hotel room instead lor...Btw, I will be going to SZ after leaving bkk on the 14th...will be in SZ from the 14th~20th...So can meet up instead or not again? Less cheong route nowadays...only once a while when I brought some friends new to the bkk scene..used to cheong Route 66 very often couple of years back...now mainly to G-clubs or MP...else will be at Thong lor...but Route is a good place to chill out thou...always managed to get some eye contacts on the way to the toilet:rolleyes:

Maitong Kit Mak
23-03-2008, 05:16 PM

Ummm..not easy or not to score.. guess also depends on luck and the crowd.
U can extend for another day or 2? But my main purpose of this trip is to go to temple in Si Racha to pray...that's why I mane a detour on my way to SZ.

sexster
23-03-2008, 05:42 PM
Ummm..not easy or not to score.. guess also depends on luck and the crowd.
U can extend for another day or 2? But my main purpose of this trip is to go to temple in Si Racha to pray...that's why I mane a detour on my way to SZ.

and and rocket make it sound so easy....
main purpose.. clear my leave from lat year, get away from work and family, meet up friend up there, go temple. i dont think can extend due to tiger air (fixed) that i bought also... also my the other half will suspect.;)

Maitong Kit Mak
23-03-2008, 05:51 PM
and and rocket make it sound so easy....
main purpose.. clear my leave from lat year, get away from work and family, meet up friend up there, go temple. i dont think can extend due to tiger air (fixed) that i bought also... also my the other half will suspect.;)

Not a problem bro..maybe next time then...;)

pocketrocket
23-03-2008, 06:24 PM
so must bring those SUPER SOAKER gun!!!! he he he :D

Usually I bring 2 large piles out. Ha!

...Btw, I will be going to SZ after leaving bkk on the 14th...will be in SZ from the 14th~20th...So can meet up instead or not again?

I might be in Mongolia lah...Transit in Shanghai :(

...but Route is a good place to chill out thou...always managed to get some eye contacts on the way to the toilet:rolleyes:

Indeed, heaps of eye candies along the way. But like ya said, it's all about timing and fate...If ya happened to be there when a group of partying girls looking for fun with foreigners and you strike, then hopefully all work out...Just like anywhere else in the world I guess :)

Maveric
24-03-2008, 01:31 AM
Fellow brothers, i will be going to bkk alone this friday, reaching around 10+ pm. Any FL places to recommend? rather newbie in bkk. Many thanks in advance.

junksss
24-03-2008, 08:55 AM
Fellow brothers, i will be going to bkk alone this friday, reaching around 10+ pm. Any FL places to recommend? rather newbie in bkk. Many thanks in advance.

Bro, so many on this thread...Have ya read them yet? :)

sexster
24-03-2008, 09:26 AM

read the earlier post - some hint there. go RCA. but to go in gruop will be more fun.

if alone- i would suggest going to those gogo bars.

slackin80
24-03-2008, 10:17 PM
read the earlier post - some hint there. go RCA. but to go in gruop will be more fun.

hi bro, i also agree that going RCA is more fun to go as a group, as u get the chance to hit on some sweet ones.

going to go go bars, might as well go to a massage parlour rite?

i'm going from 10-26 april, looking for kakis...

ponkponk
24-03-2008, 11:02 PM

Go real disco alone can be difficult unless you can speak some thai. Easier to interact w/ syt before any real action back into hotel.

super miss bkk....................>!!!!

pocketrocket
25-03-2008, 10:28 AM
Go real disco alone can be difficult unless you can speak some thai. Easier to interact w/ syt before any real action back into hotel.

super miss bkk....................>!!!!

Depends lah...Nowadays more Thai youngsters speak at least a little England :p :D

Pink_Flyod
25-03-2008, 10:08 PM
RCA is gooood....... but wish I have friends there...

neu_byrd
04-04-2008, 11:26 AM

i will be in bkk 7-10/4
any bro int to chiong RCA togther as i dun fancy go alone. prospect of syt and uncertainty of scoring make it exciting as its off the beaten track. do pm me. cheers.

sexster
05-04-2008, 01:53 AM
i will be in bkk 7-10/4
any bro int to chiong RCA togther as i dun fancy go alone. prospect of syt and uncertainty of scoring make it exciting as its off the beaten track. do pm me. cheers.

I?? cant intro la... the blind leading the blind only.:cool:

Mr.romantic
05-04-2008, 05:27 AM
used to cheong Route 66 very often couple of years back...now mainly to G-clubs or MP...else will be at Thong lor...

which G-Clubs you cheong often? :)

Maitong Kit Mak
05-04-2008, 11:09 AM
which G-Clubs you cheong often? :)

Hi Bro Mr Romantic, the one I frequented is THE PENT...but now looking for a change...maybe to The Resort? What about u? Any advice? Ta!;)

pocketrocket
05-04-2008, 11:41 AM
I?? cant intro la... the blind leading the blind only.:cool:

Dun say this too soon coz sometimes, the 2 blinds can lead to a very adventurous and eventful nite :) Good luck boys :D

adidas88
05-04-2008, 01:08 PM
Dun say this too soon coz sometimes, the 2 blinds can lead to a very adventurous and eventful nite :) Good luck boys :D

orgy together ??? :eek::D

pocketrocket
05-04-2008, 03:19 PM
orgy together ??? :eek::D

Hmmm...Would that be nice?

Mr.romantic
06-04-2008, 03:26 AM
Hi Bro Mr Romantic, the one I frequented is THE PENT...but now looking for a change...maybe to The Resort? What about u? Any advice? Ta!;)

The Resort or Caribbean could be a nice change. enjoy! :)

Maitong Kit Mak
06-04-2008, 05:25 AM
The Resort or Caribbean could be a nice change. enjoy! :)

Tks bro..ant idea about the damages and quality of gals there? Tks!;)

Mr.romantic
06-04-2008, 05:38 AM
Tks bro..ant idea about the damages and quality of gals there? Tks!;)

damages are more or less the same as The Pent. i have posted a bunch info. on such places on the http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/70767-happening-discos-clubs-bkk.html thread before.

rocksoff
16-09-2008, 12:10 AM
bring them to some places where is more asia oriented like intramara, and watch the girls avoid them like the plague!

don't be sooooo sure :p SOME farangs can cheong intramara a bit :cool:
(but I'm very glad that more don't ..)

rocksoff
16-09-2008, 12:56 AM
they only accept ST @ 2500 bahts.

Hehe, SYT at little KTV joint on other end of Sutthisan 1800 onli .. but I think there less choice. Anyway must try to find this place, Kopee or Coffee or KruKanEng.

One of the Thai gogos on Sutthisan a girl who sat with me told me they have VIP room for 100/hour, girl is 80/halfhour .. if u want more than rabba I guess 1500 should do but can't remember if I asked :o

This place is on your right if you walk from Saphan Kwai side .. shortly after Suda Palace hotel, look right down a Soi, there is a open restaurant just opposite. On the corner is another gogo, didn't look in that one yet.

Charmaine
16-09-2008, 11:20 AM

How's The Pent these days? Long time since I last visited the place. The last time I went, there were more guys than girls and the standard has dropped too. After watching Bangkok Dangerous, looks like Caribbean is the new place to be now. :)

NobleEagle
16-09-2008, 01:14 PM
How's The Pent these days? Long time since I last visited the place. The last time I went, there were more guys than girls and the standard has dropped too. After watching Bangkok Dangerous, looks like Caribbean is the new place to be now. :)

neg, for the thais tat is...these r the top places the thais voted most happening :-

The Resort 220 (19.7%)
Caribbean 144 (12.9%)
Forte 76 (6.8%)
ไม้เอก (Mai-Ake) 223 (20%)
Neverland 38 (3.4%)
The Sky 25 (2.2%)
Florence 45 (4%)
Exotica 14 (1.3%)
The RitZ 25 (2.2%)
Soprano 38 (3.4%)
Piono 42 (3.8%)
The Pent 39 (3.5%)
ร้านอื่นที่นอกเหนือจากนี้ 33 (3%)
กลาสโฮม 27 (2.4%)
จังเกิ้ล 6 (0.5%)
คลอเดีย 19 (1.7%)
The Island 11 (1%)
เรนโบว์ 34 (3.1%)
อิมโมทอล 4 (0.4%)
GotCha 9 (0.8%)
The Lounge (Thonburi Plaza) 7 (0.6%)
Century 6 (0.5%)
Sherbet 16 (1.4%)
Beautiful Club 5 (0.4%)
Jungle Dance 2 (0.2%)
ไม้โท 6 (0.5%)

NobleEagle
16-09-2008, 01:18 PM
Hehe, SYT at little KTV joint on other end of Sutthisan 1800 onli .. but I think there less choice. Anyway must try to find this place, Kopee or Coffee or KruKanEng.

One of the Thai gogos on Sutthisan a girl who sat with me told me they have VIP room for 100/hour, girl is 80/halfhour .. if u want more than rabba I guess 1500 should do but can't remember if I asked :o

This place is on your right if you walk from Saphan Kwai side .. shortly after Suda Palace hotel, look right down a Soi, there is a open restaurant just opposite. On the corner is another gogo, didn't look in that one yet.

Another cheongster tat likes to walk the ulu non-commercialized area...would like to learn more from you also Shifu Rocksoff...admire ur courage and cheong spirit! :):cool:

BkkAntaRai
16-09-2008, 07:17 PM
Checkout Carribean mann: POWER!!

YouTube - Caribbean Dance Club Video in Bangkok (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuX3U9xh6u0)

these kind of place ; see but diff to touch want la
but never been there, anyone knows what the damages like?

I am frequent to The Sky, bcos i find whatever i need I can find here, and its much cheaper. Still have 2 bottles JD there, any cheongster who interested join me?

rocksoff
16-09-2008, 08:50 PM
would like to learn more from you also

we all can learn, but I am still very stupid like child compared to the experienced samsters .. wish to learn more also :-)

rocksoff
17-09-2008, 02:53 AM
Anyway must try to find this place, Kopee or Coffee or KruKanEng.

Confirm Krua-Kan-Aeng is happening ;) Juz walk down Sutthisan until you think almost too far, then you are there. First see Coffee Shop, which is very small and proper, serves good espresso. Walk 5m past, find lit door with lout and inside plenty SYT (about 15 tonight I would say). Not much bullshit or hassle, straight down to business, friendly papasan. PM for his contact if u dun wan scout on foot. Juz don spoil market la :D

rocksoff
17-09-2008, 03:14 AM
Still I have to say the wildlife at ulu KTV more sexciting than the very pretty SYTs at this restaurant .. just before I reach there eat tom yam in dark open corner joint, get invited by single lady to join her .. she is not quite SYT but not bad la, soft look, mow nit noy leaw .. every time chokdee kha! .. more bia begin dancing on her own, short red dress and high heels .. but what is that, she really looks pregnant a bit :confused: pregnant and drinking beer, does not spell good things for future of muangthai democracy .. :( check bin I pay for whatever she drank before I came and our drinks and one more beer for her, but she still ask for 500 tip, sorry but no .. sad undertone to our meeting ,.

adidas88
17-09-2008, 10:02 AM

YouTube - Caribbean Dance Club Video in Bangkok (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuX3U9xh6u0)

I am frequent to The Sky, bcos i find whatever i need I can find here, and its much cheaper. Still have 2 bottles JD there, any cheongster who interested join me?

been to carribean a couple of times but each time, my thai friend will settle the bill ... thus do not know the exact damages ..
but i know there's some kind of membership program ...
20,000 baht; 30,000baht, 40,000baht etc etc ...
the membership comes with free bottles of liquor ..
me no drinker so neber pay attention to this ...

carribean is not a pick-up joint so dun expect things to happen like usual ..
many coyote dancers .. see but cannot touch ...
large stage performance ....
we always like to sit on the 2nd floor over-looking the crowd below and the stage ....
there r gals u can select at the bar counter to sit and drink with u .. but does not guarantee u can bring them back to hotel .. it depends on chemistry between u and the gal ..

plantmyseed
17-09-2008, 11:18 AM
neg, for the thais tat is...these r the top places the thais voted most happening :-

The Resort 220 (19.7%)
Caribbean 144 (12.9%)
Forte 76 (6.8%)
ไม้เอก (Mai-Ake) 223 (20%)
Neverland 38 (3.4%)
The Sky 25 (2.2%)
Florence 45 (4%)
Exotica 14 (1.3%)
The RitZ 25 (2.2%)
Soprano 38 (3.4%)
Piono 42 (3.8%)
The Pent 39 (3.5%)
ร้านอื่นที่นอกเหนือจากนี้ 33 (3%)
กลาสโฮม 27 (2.4%)
จังเกิ้ล 6 (0.5%)
คลอเดีย 19 (1.7%)
The Island 11 (1%)
เรนโบว์ 34 (3.1%)
อิมโมทอล 4 (0.4%)
GotCha 9 (0.8%)
The Lounge (Thonburi Plaza) 7 (0.6%)
Century 6 (0.5%)
Sherbet 16 (1.4%)
Beautiful Club 5 (0.4%)
Jungle Dance 2 (0.2%)
ไม้โท 6 (0.5%)

Grand Sifu, I'm impressed. * clap clap.
You even have a percentage breakdown info on the clubs. Can you show me the ropes and I buy you drinks when you are in BKK.

plantmyseed
17-09-2008, 12:04 PM
A short FR on Mai-Ake (voted the most popular).

It was Wednesday, around 10pm and the place was already fully occupied. Once you go in, the mama would asked if you have any regular girls if not she would ask you what type of girls you like. SOP. All mama are ladyboy but there was one attractive mama, hardly looks like ladyboy. Choose the attractive mama, caused she will save your pockets from all the tipping.

The girls mostly SYT, part-time models, part-time students, etc.
Mai-Ake has live band and house music. When the house music is played the girls would go on stage and dance (this is the time that you made eye-contact to the girls you like to change). My advise to the bros...if you intend to bring the gals back to your hotel..try to keep claws/ gropping of breast, etc during her time with you. Play games with her or made her drunk..whatever. The reason is; The girls are not obligated to go back with you and even if they do, they might not ask you for $$. Went there 3 times, 2nd and 3rd time, she did not asked for $$ but I still gave her. PS: the girls get drunk easily. Play drinking games.

Lastly, if is your first visit to Mai-Ake, stay through-out the night and let the mama knows that this is your first time. She bring you to stage and give you something unforgetable..

Damage: membership 15,000 baht
girls' time + tips : 2 of us spend total 10,000 baht.

BlueDragon193
17-09-2008, 12:27 PM
A short FR on Mai-Ake (voted the most popular).

It was Wednesday, around 10pm and the place was already fully occupied. Once you go in, the mama would asked if you have any regular girls if not she would ask you what type of girls you like. SOP. All mama are ladyboy but there was one attractive mama, hardly looks like ladyboy. Choose the attractive mama, caused she will save your pockets from all the tipping.

The girls mostly SYT, part-time models, part-time students, etc.
Mai-Ake has live band and house music. When the house music is played the girls would go on stage and dance (this is the time that you made eye-contact to the girls you like to change). My advise to the bros...if you intend to bring the gals back to your hotel..try to keep claws/ gropping of breast, etc during her time with you. Play games with her or made her drunk..whatever. The reason is; The girls are not obligated to go back with you and even if they do, they might not ask you for $$. Went there 3 times, 2nd and 3rd time, she did not asked for $$ but I still gave her. PS: the girls get drunk easily. Play drinking games.

Lastly, if is your first visit to Mai-Ake, stay through-out the night and let the mama knows that this is your first time. She bring you to stage and give you something unforgetable..

Damage: membership 15,000 baht
girls' time + tips : 2 of us spend total 10,000 baht.

Hi Bro Plantmyseed,

Sound interesting and thanks for your nice FR.

Do you have the full address of Mai-Ake.?

NakaSky
17-09-2008, 12:41 PM

I am interested to know what is the experience we are talking about here. :p

adidas88
17-09-2008, 01:05 PM
I am interested to know what is the experience we are talking about here. :p

Tie u up and tie u down ...:D
then whip u with a lash then a ladyboy will BBBJ u on stage .... :eek:

She bring you to stage and give you something unforgetable..

Moredhel
17-09-2008, 02:11 PM

Hi Bro BkkAntaRai,

I'm interested in joining you. Will be in BKK this Oct 2nd to 7th. If you will be there around that time can you kindly drop me a pm?

Thanks!

Tony Stark
17-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Haha siao liao arh now Caribbean has gained international fame after being featured in Bangkok Dangerous. Now the coyotes/PRs will get even more cocky liao. Hahaha. Long time never go there and drink with my mamasan liao. Haha. :D

adidas88
17-09-2008, 03:10 PM
Haha siao liao arh now Caribbean has gained international fame after being featured in Bangkok Dangerous. Now the coyotes/PRs will get even more cocky liao. Hahaha. Long time never go there and drink with my mamasan liao. Haha. :D

cum .. we stop over at bkk and cheong during CNY before we proceed to PRC ... good ?? :D

NakaSky
17-09-2008, 04:54 PM
Tie u up and tie u down ...
then whip u with a lash then a ladyboy will BBBJ u on stage ....

Wow,cheong so long bangkok yet to try such refreshing experience...definitely must try this one day...:p:D

DaBom
17-09-2008, 05:18 PM
Hi Bro Plantmyseed,

Sound interesting and thanks for your nice FR.

Do you have the full address of Mai-Ake.?

Any bro here interested in going to Mai-Ake tonight? I am interested to check it out with another friend. If anything, can give me a call or sms @ +66879334526.

plantmyseed
17-09-2008, 05:57 PM

Bro adidas88, how come you have "special treatment" and I dun have??:D
Next time can I tag along with you.

Bro BlueDragon193, I do not recall the street name but am sure alot of sifu here have the locations. Or join DaBom tonight. Remember to ask for the special treatment.

rocksoff
17-09-2008, 06:29 PM
A short FR on Mai-Ake [...] My advise to the bros...if you intend to bring the gals back to your hotel..try to keep claws/ gropping of breast, etc during her time with you. [...] membership 15,000 baht [plus 5000 baht each]

Owww, 20,000 baht poorer and cannot grope lah?

But even so this place sound interesting, camping hope to find out more ;-)

plantmyseed
17-09-2008, 06:53 PM
Owww, 20,000 baht poorer and cannot grope lah?

But even so this place sound interesting, camping hope to find out more ;-)

of course can groupe, but pretend that you accidentally grope and not directly groupe.:D:p

You can openly groupe all you want when your bring her back.:D:D Just have to tahan abit when you are at the club.

adamfish
17-09-2008, 07:59 PM
bro i'm interested to join as well please PM me.

Hi Bro BkkAntaRai,

I'm interested in joining you. Will be in BKK this Oct 2nd to 7th. If you will be there around that time can you kindly drop me a pm?

Thanks!

NobleEagle
17-09-2008, 08:22 PM
Grand Sifu, I'm impressed. * clap clap.
You even have a percentage breakdown info on the clubs. Can you show me the ropes and I buy you drinks when you are in BKK.

No la i no shifu still i jus copy n paste only from a thai forum tat loves to cheong these type of joints only, can find many interesting stuffs sometimes, can also see open recruitment for girls for their new joints abt to be open sometimes, two new clubs coming up soon think is Phoenix Executive Club & Noir Club, anyone heard of these places yet? :D

Haha ladyboy give bbbj no so bad, kena those dinosaur poke ur bumbum with their didi wah lao confirm die on the spot :eek:

NobleEagle
17-09-2008, 08:35 PM

Thanks!

bro i'm interested to join as well please PM me.

Now hear its good time to cheong MP and clubs but not a good idea if ur intending to cheong discos for SYT like RCA, Nan Len, Song Salueng etc cus i hear its exam period next mth, many mei meis now all busy preparing for their exams, end mth and Nov best! All finish exam all sure come out cheong cheong cheong :D

Btw jus checking, any bros happens to know wat type of area is Suttisan? Is it a "lokcok" area or posh estate? Are the people staying there well off?

BkkAntaRai
17-09-2008, 08:41 PM
of course can groupe, but pretend that you accidentally grope and not directly groupe.:D:p

You can openly groupe all you want when your bring her back.:D:D Just have to tahan abit when you are at the club.

hey hey ... wah lan neh .. lets go leh ... this place Mai-Ake ...

BlueDragon193
17-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Any bro here interested in going to Mai-Ake tonight? I am interested to check it out with another friend. If anything, can give me a call or sms @ +66879334526.

Sorry, already back to SG.

Bro adidas88, how come you have "special treatment" and I dun have??:D
Next time can I tag along with you.

Bro BlueDragon193, I do not recall the street name but am sure alot of sifu here have the locations. Or join DaBom tonight. Remember to ask for the special treatment.

I did pass by Mai-Ake on my way to Gotcha and it was located at Ramintra and near to Kaset Nawamin road in Buang Kum District. The gals at Gotcha told me it quite happening at the club and that why I need the full address for the taxis driver. FYI, it's quite far to go there and might cost about 200 bahts.

Here are the video clip of fashion show @ Mai-Ake from youtube...sanuk

YouTube - fasion show maiake (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qs2JK1iGWho&feature=related)

NobleEagle
17-09-2008, 10:49 PM
and that why I need the full address for the taxis driver.

Hi Bro BlueDragon193, i didnt managed to have a chance to go down last time but previously did gathered some info abt the place thou, hope it might be helpful to you :cool:

Mai-Ake
Address : Leab-Tang-Duan Ekmai-Ramintra road Bangkok
Call For Seat : 02-508-0282

ร้านไม้เอก เรียบทางด่วน เอกมัย –รามอินทรา
ฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์
โทร. 02-508-0282 , 08-1442-2473

http://www.maiake.com/images/stories/address.jpg

BlueDragon193
17-09-2008, 11:14 PM
Hi Bro BlueDragon193, i didnt managed to have a chance to go down last time but previously did gathered some info abt the place thou, hope it might be helpful to you :cool:

Mai-Ake
Address : Leab-Tang-Duan Ekmai-Ramintra road Bangkok
Call For Seat : 02-508-0282

ร้านไม้เอก เรียบทางด่วน เอกมัย –รามอินทรา
ฝ่ายประชาสัมพันธ์
โทร. 02-508-0282 , 08-1442-2473

http://www.maiake.com/images/stories/address.jpg

Hi Bro NobleEagle,

Now that remind me of seeing this website before in Thai and European language and the Thai map.

Thanks for your info and will try to pay a visit on my next trip.

rocksoff
18-09-2008, 12:59 AM
Btw jus checking, any bros happens to know wat type of area is Suttisan? Is it a "lokcok" area or posh estate? Are the people staying there well off?

Not posh, busy street but 2 lane onli, many car repair shops and hole-in-the-wall little places ..

Tony Stark
18-09-2008, 01:02 AM
Not posh, busy street but 2 lane onli, many car repair shops and hole-in-the-wall little places ..

Used to be my playground. Now yours. Happy cheonging and uncover the gems. Treat them as GFs. You'll be rewarded with Fuck On Credit bonks. :D

rocksoff
18-09-2008, 01:11 AM
Haizz .. tried girl from Krua-Kan-Aeng tonite (name En I think) .. juz took papasan recommendation, not in mood to bargain or change girls, but she was a lazy slut, rush me to cum, asking for tip without having put in any service .. doesn't look like there's much QC or training going on there .. I asked for room and a mamasan said she send me to hotel, 500 baht .. say no thanks, take taxi 40+ baht to "Hotel 32" in sutthisan rd, 280 baht onli.

rocksoff
18-09-2008, 01:17 AM
Happy cheonging and uncover the gems.

Hehehe I'll see how far I get :p

NakaSky
18-09-2008, 01:27 AM
Haizz .. tried girl from Krua-Kan-Aeng tonite (name En I think) .. juz took papasan recommendation, not in mood to bargain or change girls, but she was a lazy slut, rush me to cum, asking for tip without having put in any service .. doesn't look like there's much QC or training going on there .. I asked for room and a mamasan said she send me to hotel, 500 baht .. say no thanks, take taxi 40+ baht to "Hotel 32" in sutthisan rd, 280 baht onli.

o0o0o..how much was the ST? Quality wise SYT or just average?? :p

Tony Stark
18-09-2008, 01:36 AM
Hehehe I'll see how far I get :p

You'll surely hit one jackpot with these local joints. Most importantly cheong with no expectations (happy go lucky aka bochup attitude) and your soul in peace with nature ala Zen. Once your confidence level is up up up. The aura presence can be felt by those around you. That's where you start to be on form. Everything will be smooth. :)

NobleEagle
18-09-2008, 02:15 AM

wat abt people staying in/around tat area? by ur description should not be a high class type of residential place ya? mostly club girls or agg girls staying there ya?

You'll surely hit one jackpot with these local joints. Most importantly cheong with no expectations (happy go lucky aka bochup attitude)

couldnt agree with u more, going with the flow and not having high expectation or fixed requirement and taking the path least chosen is the best.

experience tat myself when i expecting to have a time of my life at Inch after hearing so much and when finally reached Inch, end up it couldnt find anyone to hookup but my friends who are first-timers in BKK picked up 2 chiobus then later they brought us for 2nd round to Boss where i was expecting it to be a shit place probably would end the night PCC but it turn out to be a damn happening muu kaewing n lambada dancing the rest of the nite away with every strangers around us.....

another case was at Hollywood disco where the last place i would think of to go but the thai girl brought us there instead, thinking wat the heck anyway i already BF a AGG girl so nvm la jus go for the sake of going but endup having a damn fun time instead muu-kaewing with the managers and waiters there, even allow me n the girl to dance on top on the entire stage solo with the whole Hollywood crowd looking at us (mao liao hehe:D), one waiter even copy Sillypore style and put a 20baht on a glass chio me drink out of fun hahaha really put Singapore Thai discos to shame...:o

Tony Stark
18-09-2008, 02:50 AM
cum .. we stop over at bkk and cheong during CNY before we proceed to PRC ... good ?? :D

Will keep your suggestion in mind. Have not planned cheong/work schedule for 2009 yet. :)

rocksoff
18-09-2008, 09:48 AM
o0o0o..how much was the ST? Quality wise SYT or just average?? :p

ST 2000, so u just save on barfine. Girl was 20yo but body just average. Go there as hunter not prey ..

rocksoff
18-09-2008, 09:53 AM
wat abt people staying in/around tat area?

Not high class, many Thai style flat blocks, but also some sois have houses with car parked outside, look like middle class.

adidas88
18-09-2008, 10:32 AM
Will keep your suggestion in mind. Have not planned cheong/work schedule for 2009 yet. :)

hallo ... we r moving into the last quarter of the yr leow ..
u still have not do ur next FY planning ???
If u fail to plan, U plan to fail ..... :D :D

Moredhel
18-09-2008, 11:50 AM
Now hear its good time to cheong MP and clubs but not a good idea if ur intending to cheong discos for SYT like RCA, Nan Len, Song Salueng etc cus i hear its exam period next mth, many mei meis now all busy preparing for their exams, end mth and Nov best! All finish exam all sure come out cheong cheong cheong :D

Yah bro NobleEagle, heard that now is buyer's market with previous SoE all the ang mor cancel trips. So die die also want to chiong this period. ^^

Haha, all the guai MMs preparing for exams, only the naughty ones come out to play. So ROI will be higher!

Always look on...the bright..side of life!

perish__
18-09-2008, 11:55 AM
Yah bro NobleEagle, heard that now is buyer's market with previous SoE all the ang mor cancel trips. So die die also want to chiong this period. ^^

Haha, all the guai MMs preparing for exams, only the naughty ones come out to play. So ROI will be higher!

the American banks and asian players i feel generally go for different type of stocks in bkk. their portfolio usually includes soi cowboy and nana (issan)
while asians go for G-club or poisedon (soapy) or SYT at thonglor & ekkamai.

Moredhel
18-09-2008, 12:14 PM
the American banks and asian players i feel generally go for different type of stocks in bkk. their portfolio usually includes soi cowboy and nana (issan)
while asians go for G-club or poisedon (soapy) or SYT at thonglor & ekkamai.

Precisely because the American and European Banks are all trying to shore up reserves at home that they neglect and mass dump their stocks at below market value.

With so many dumped stocks, the management is all looking for willing buyers. What sort of investor would I be if I didn't take the effort into looking after our farang friend's stocks while he was away?

I'll take over cowboy singlehandedly during this political turmoil. After the dust has settled, the farangs will notice that the name of the place is changed to "Soi Ah Beng". :D

NobleEagle
18-09-2008, 01:57 PM
I'll take over cowboy singlehandedly during this political turmoil. After the dust has settled, the farangs will notice that the name of the place is changed to "Soi Ah Beng". :D

LMAO hahaha good one!

Haha seriously, I have the same concept as you too tat the slutty n havok ones will still be partying away bo chup abt their exams :D

Moredhel
18-09-2008, 04:59 PM
LMAO hahaha good one!

Haha seriously, I have the same concept as you too tat the slutty n havok ones will still be partying away bo chup abt their exams :D

But thinking back, maybe should be a little tactical. Maybe 'Soi CowBeh' is good enough. After all, the only question to be asked there is, "Who's your Daddy?" :D

Yeah, I think the concept is a sound one too. I'll try it out during my Oct trip and update you on the market situation. I'm looking at 200% returns for 35% of portfolio and 100% returns on 55% of portfolio if our theory of market sentiments is correct. ^^

NobleEagle
18-09-2008, 05:52 PM
But thinking back, maybe should be a little tactical. Maybe 'Soi CowBeh' is good enough. After all, the only question to be asked there is, "Who's your Daddy?" :D

Yeah, I think the concept is a sound one too. I'll try it out during my Oct trip and update you on the market situation. I'm looking at 200% returns for 35% of portfolio and 100% returns on 55% of portfolio if our theory of market sentiments is correct. ^^

Soi Cowboy confirm Daddy is not us la, see so many really old grandfathers there, some with tummy as big as King Kong bundy dancing n groping the 18~20 yr olds there really makes me wanna puke sometimes :(

wah ur portfolio n returns calculation quite chim leh, u doing investment banking wan ah

Moredhel
18-09-2008, 06:16 PM
Soi Cowboy confirm Daddy is not us la, see so many really old grandfathers there, some with tummy as big as King Kong bundy dancing n groping the 18~20 yr olds there really makes me wanna puke sometimes :(

wah ur portfolio n returns calculation quite chim leh, u doing investment banking wan ah

Yeah, just thnking of it already abit pity the puyings there who have to put up with it. But I'll be there to liberate as many as I can...for a small favour or two. Hehe.

Nope. If I doing banking where got money and time go LoS and take advantage of the situation. Just now reading all the news on AIG/Morgan Stanley and all the market stuff so thinking in terms of investment banking. :rolleyes:

Our GIC really damn rich...want to acquire part of Morgan Stanley... But bloody GST Credits and Growth Dividends so little.

NobleEagle
18-09-2008, 06:19 PM
Our GIC really damn rich...want to acquire part of Morgan Stanley... But bloody GST Credits and Growth Dividends so little.

KNN our GIC rich probably becus all our CPF funds siphoned to there la tats why now CPF dun have our money cannot withdrawn at 55 must delay until 65 or more...CB

somemore ask us to continue working hard when we r old so tat we can take our own money at a later stage with installment payment somemore ..i..

Moredhel
18-09-2008, 06:28 PM
KNN our GIC rich probably becus all our CPF funds siphoned to there la tats why now CPF dun have our money cannot withdrawn at 55 must delay until 65 or more...CB

somemore ask us to continue working hard when we r old so tat we can take our own money at a later stage with installment payment somemore ..i..

That's why our standard Singaporean retirees mostly like moneys. Take monthly peanuts from CPF after working their ass off for the economy and pockets of several rich exploiters.

I'm taking my money and running as soon as I can afford it and have a base in PRC/BKK.

city.people
01-02-2009, 09:08 PM
1)There's a joint at ratchada that opens until 4am + that offers uni and office gals for 3kbaht/2 hours.There's no signboard on the outside,just like a store in a building alongside a road with locals outside as lookouts/

Inisde,its like a pub,without minmal lights on and can order drinks and look at the gals available.However the outside of the building looks like a closed building,no lights on on whatsoever.Gals quality wise i rate them 7/10 on the average but have some good looking ones.Most dont offer LT as next day need to work,but if on weekend,LT should be 6k.Quite ex,but at that late hour of time,u might want to give this place a look.Its only a 5mins drive from Palazzo hotel to there,convinient for bros whos stay there or Hip.

I got to know this place through my regular taxi driver which is around palazzo hotel everyday.I think most regular taxi drivers around there should know.Any bros who want to visit this place can PM me for my driver thai cont. no and he'll bring u go and see-see-look-look-no-buy-nevermind.

2)There's this like underground disco pub called Lucky VII(thais called it "Lucky" only) around RAMA IX road that opens until 6 or 8am!...Again,this pub is catered for FLs but have a few angmohs customers too.Looks abit 'complicated',like a rave party venue, better to go on weekends or before 3am for beter stocks.Damage wise,not sure,i only go there to have a brief look before i go off again.To go to this place,u can ask your driver or my thai driver(pm me if u want the cont.) to bring u go.

3)The Tunnel at Lang Suan Soi 3.I went in there at 4am only a few scattered FL + ladyboys around.Mostly angmo customers and not much people.Fark off after 1 bottle of beer but there all ladies there are FL,u can just ask the waiter to help u bring the gal over,but tip him a little la.

city.people
01-02-2009, 09:25 PM
Some very "nice" guy just zap me saying "just post the message,why need pm u!"

Obviously u are a retard,all info has already been posted,i'm withholding the driver hp no. to give him some privacy.u dont want farking idiots like u to sms or call him ask "ladies how much ah?pretty anot?"

And its only idiots like u that nobody wants to post and share info,because u can zap me 5 points,so big fuck?i dont need your rept points to chiong man,childish idiot.This might probably be my last post here,guess i'll soon be zaped into -ve,so be it.Every man for himself,no sharing of info here anymore!

REPT POINTS DONT MEAN A FARK THING,U NEED CASH TO CHIONG,U MORON IDIOT!

Tony Stark
02-02-2009, 04:14 AM
1)There's a joint at ratchada that opens until 4am + that offers uni and office gals for 3kbaht/2 hours.There's no signboard on the outside,just like a store in a building alongside a road with locals outside as lookouts/

Inisde,its like a pub,without minmal lights on and can order drinks and look at the gals available.However the outside of the building looks like a closed building,no lights on on whatsoever.Gals quality wise i rate them 7/10 on the average but have some good looking ones.Most dont offer LT as next day need to work,but if on weekend,LT should be 6k.Quite ex,but at that late hour of time,

Hey bro this place is KKE Restaurant at Sutthisan is it? Mentioned by some bros before since a few years ago. Lately mentioned again by bro rocksoff. Also known as In Love Cafe. Quality of girls is like during the hey days (2002) of the now defunct Siam Hotel Cafe. KKE's ST rate is expensive. Even the beer and pop corn also expensive wor! :eek:

Playman
02-02-2009, 10:09 AM
Hey bro this place is KKE Restaurant at Sutthisan is it? Mentioned by some bros before since a few years ago. Lately mentioned again by bro rocksoff. Also known as In Love Cafe. Quality of girls is like during the hey days (2002) of the now defunct Siam Hotel Cafe. KKE's ST rate is expensive. Even the beer and pop corn also expensive wor! :eek:

Bro...up so early....please kindly elaborate on the location for easy findings....might drop in during March invasion to find out more about this place!:D
Many thanks in advance!:p

serembanmen
02-02-2009, 03:18 PM
Bro...up so early....please kindly elaborate on the location for easy findings....might drop in during March invasion to find out more about this place!:D
Many thanks in advance!:p

1777 new Phetchaburi Rd
Bangkok 10310 Thailand

I mention to u before, those FL will stand at roadsite

SmallD
02-02-2009, 04:35 PM
bro serembanmen that was fast

city.people
02-02-2009, 05:14 PM

Hi bro,its some sort of restaurant with a stage for some live band performances as well. But when i reach there,all entertainment had ceased,only left the FLs sitting around the tables waiting to be picked.There's even a mamasan who will serve u when u get there. There's no FLs standing outside the cafe/pub/restaurant.U cant notice or tell anything from the outside.

The taxi service below Palazzo Hotel,there's 1 or more driver definitely knows this place as the mamasan gives them gas coupons if they bring customers there.Or find my regular driver, name - Paiboon Thongkhan and he'll willingly bring u go. Its open until 4+am.

Happy hunting!:)

rocksoff
02-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi bro,its some sort of restaurant with a stage for some live band performances as well. [...] U cant notice or tell anything from the outside.

Then cannot be KKE, no stage and when FLs are present place is crawling with papasans outside! kekeke

kingcobraa
02-02-2009, 06:10 PM
I am going BKK soon... alot of FL pick up joints. but which one is the best?

Playman
02-02-2009, 06:23 PM
1777 new Phetchaburi Rd
Bangkok 10310 Thailand

I mention to u before, those FL will stand at roadsite

Thanks bro....so it is the same place....hahahahh!

You are a lau eng.....hahahahah!:D

yinyang
02-02-2009, 09:59 PM
He fast hand, fast leg 1... true vet in LOS.

Is Siam cafe/hotel still there or boh liao? Recall you could pop over at wee hours on main rd and also cafe at rear block. Also dotted along main rd:p

naemlo
02-02-2009, 11:43 PM
Is Siam cafe/hotel still there or boh liao? Recall you could pop over at wee hours on main rd and also cafe at rear block. Also dotted along main rd:p

Siam cafe still there but the gers now on the street behind.

serembanmen
03-02-2009, 12:59 PM

All this info I get from u mah! muahahaha U are most lau chiou in Bangkok, Still miss those time at baccarra and emmell muahahaha:D

Playman
03-02-2009, 02:36 PM
All this info I get from u mah! muahahaha U are most lau chiou in Bangkok, Still miss those time at baccarra and emmell muahahaha:D

Aiya so many lau chiou in Bangkok....me newbie must follow them one of these days......hahahahah!:D

But on the second thought very scare as all the lau chiou is super cash kings........!:D

SmallD
03-02-2009, 03:51 PM

please lor.... for the past 3 years plus.... u go bangkok more then me.... when want to bring me there again>? ask uncle along

hosayboh
04-02-2009, 08:00 AM
Does any1 noes of this area? I can't remember where in bkk, taxi uncle took me there.

The compund or park is squarish and fenced up. The roads on the 4 sides all have "stand street" gals

Seems like they prefer to service thai and cannot tabao to your own hotel room. can only use a nearby hotel which i tink 5 mins drive away. (this i remember, lolx)

Nothing in particular, just suddenly tot of this place.....some of the gals are quite syts.....some.

ChaYen
05-02-2009, 06:34 AM
Does any1 noes of this area? I can't remember where in bkk, taxi uncle took me there.

The compund or park is squarish and fenced up. The roads on the 4 sides all have "stand street" gals

You're thinking of Lumpini park.

Might want to watch yourself, I hear the place has a bad rep.

Take care!

Tony Stark
05-02-2009, 03:43 PM
Siam cafe still there but the gers now on the street behind.

Siam Hotel has been demolished. Hehe bro when's the last time you've been there? When I was there two months ago it's still ground zero leh. :D

naemlo
05-02-2009, 03:46 PM
Siam Hotel has been demolished. Hehe bro when's the last time you've been there? When I was there two months ago it's still ground zero leh. :D

Is it?? I was there mths back with 1 samster :D Guess after my guest appearance, they demolished it. R we talking abt the same hotel?? :D The 1 beside Mona Lisa???

Playman
05-02-2009, 03:53 PM
Is it?? I was there mths back with 1 samster :D Guess after my guest appearance, they demolished it. R we talking abt the same hotel?? :D The 1 beside Mona Lisa???

taiko....the hotel is gone....sob...sob....but the girls is still there....hanging around that area.....hahahahaha!:D

naemlo
05-02-2009, 03:59 PM
taiko....the hotel is gone....sob...sob....but the girls is still there....hanging around that area.....hahahahaha!:D

That hotel was once my supper place.... knn my friends can purposely go all the way there to drink expensive coffee.

Playman
05-02-2009, 04:03 PM
That hotel was once my supper place.... knn my friends can purposely go all the way there to drink expensive coffee.

hahahahah...got kang tao mah.....I use to go there many years ago....back then there is so many pick-up joints that I don't need to go there....but then after a lapse of 6-7 years...some even closed down...my all time favourite...Mona Lisa closed down....because of 1 chick there...hahahahah!:D

Now I am a newbie again....in BKK!

BlueDragon193
05-02-2009, 09:53 PM
After extensive renovation, ex-Mona Lisa is now known as La Belle mp.

norice
05-02-2009, 11:05 PM
Bluedragon,

My sources told me that La Belle is high end soapy and expensive for Phetburi soapys! We should all visit during our next BKK tour!

Tony Stark
05-02-2009, 11:26 PM
You're thinking of Lumpini park.

Might want to watch yourself, I hear the place has a bad rep.

Take care!

Haha we all know the risks of those THB500 bonks! Any gungho samster wants to fire the first salvo? :D

Is it?? I was there mths back with 1 samster. Guess after my guest appearance, they demolished it. R we talking abt the same hotel?? The 1 beside Mona Lisa???

Yes the one beside Mona Lisa.

Yup standing from the bus stop area and further down the street.

Haha brings back many memories. If my memory serves me correct. Siam Hotel Coffeshop has two sections divided by the toilet section in the middle. In early 2000s both sections are opened. The whole coffeshop is like a fish market! Then around 2004 they closed down the bigger section at night. Still the novelty is great. It's very sad that this historic instituition cease to exist anymore as future cheongsters will never get to see this legendary FL pickup joint.

You've not being to BKK if you've not checked out most of these must do places for novices. Because one day they may disappear one by one.

Poseidon
Emmanuelle
Nana Plaza
Soi Cowboy
Patpong
Hollywood Disco
Thonglor/Ekamai Pubs
RCA Pubs
Thermae Coffeshop
Gentlemen Clubs

hahahahah...got kang tao mah.....I use to go there many years ago....back then there is so many pick-up joints that I don't need to go there....but then after a lapse of 6-7 years...some even closed down...my all time favourite...Mona Lisa closed down....because of 1 chick there...hahahahah!

Pardon my ignorance why did Mona Lisa closed down because of one chick?

Is it re-opened already?

BlueDragon193
05-02-2009, 11:36 PM
Bluedragon,

My sources told me that La Belle is high end soapy and expensive for Phetburi soapys! We should all visit during our next BKK tour!

Yeah, the price is mid to high range from 2,500 to 5,800 bahts.

Well, if too ex can always go for the FL gals nearby and the gals will prefer
ST @ A-one hotel for faster turn around.

Playman
06-02-2009, 02:59 AM
Pardon my ignorance why did Mona Lisa closed down because of one chick?

Sorry to have mislead you......as Mona Lisa might not be the best place for a soapy compare to Poseidon or Emmanuelle but then because of my so called "teerak" is working there....my regular so I always visit the place for a quickie......! Not because of her...it is closed down....hahahahah! Why it is closed down...dunno!

I can't afford her whole day...mah! Hahahahahah!;):D (or until she is off at 1.00am)

BlueDragon193
06-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Is it re-opened already?[/QUOTE]

Yes, since last year.

norice
06-02-2009, 02:23 PM
BlueDragon,

We just can cruise there and spend some time drinking beer/soda and check out the scenery! I'll ask the papasans to give us tour of the facilities so we can publish our evaluations in the forum.

During my last trip, we went to Plaza Entertainment Center and visited brand new high end soapy called "AQUA"! Oh man, AQUA has some lovelies that I have hard time describing! So many young and attractive girls to chose but they are expensive! Ask for Jennifer, Chinese mamasan and she'll take care of all the brothers from Singapore! AQUA is located on the 6th floor!

BlueDragon193
06-02-2009, 09:42 PM
BlueDragon,

We just can cruise there and spend some time drinking beer/soda and check out the scenery! I'll ask the papasans to give us tour of the facilities so we can publish our evaluations in the forum.

During my last trip, we went to Plaza Entertainment Center and visited brand new high end soapy called "AQUA"! Oh man, AQUA has some lovelies that I have hard time describing! So many young and attractive girls to chose but they are expensive! Ask for Jennifer, Chinese mamasan and she'll take care of all the brothers from Singapore! AQUA is located on the 6th floor!

Let see when time come for your next visit in June/July.

Aqua is not new in Plaza as they just change the name.

norice
07-02-2009, 03:50 PM
Blue Dragon,

AQUA is new due to name change and the management spent millions of Bhat to renovate the whole 6th floor. You got to see the place, it's out of this world!

During my last trip to BKK, a Canadian, Singaporean and Malaysian spent two hours in a large whirl pool with their phuyings at the Plaza Entertaintment! Even though they were naked, no touching each other only their phuyings! I was invited but I didn't want to partake the swingers' experience! Maybe next time! Just ask mamasan named Jeniffer, she'll take care all of you!

Garage1
07-02-2009, 04:05 PM
Blue Dragon,

AQUA is new due to name change and the management spent millions of Bhat to renovate the whole 6th floor. You got to see the place, it's out of this world!

During my last trip to BKK, a Canadian, Singaporean and Malaysian spent two hours in a large whirl pool with their phuyings at the Plaza Entertaintment! Even though they were naked, no touching each other only their phuyings! I was invited but I didn't want to partake the swingers' experience! Maybe next time! Just ask mamasan named Jeniffer, she'll take care all of you!

u forgot to mention prices start at 4500..!!!!! for those young fair skinned, small size and thin and typical act jap curly hair in hot shorts..
worth a look but not worth the price.. :)
cupidy offers so much more..butttttttt its a F tourist carrot chop head place..hate the papasans, and amt of taxis there.. but always full of girls. easily 50 girls everytime!
bluedragon, if u in bkk, pm me.. cherrios

Playman
07-02-2009, 08:59 PM
u forgot to mention prices start at 4500..!!!!! for those young fair skinned, small size and thin and typical act jap curly hair in hot shorts..
worth a look but not worth the price.. :)
cupidy offers so much more..butttttttt its a F tourist carrot chop head place..hate the papasans, and amt of taxis there.. but always full of girls. easily 50 girls everytime!
bluedragon, if u in bkk, pm me.. cherrios

Bro...from 4500 is quite high but for how long...if 4 hours still can consider....hahahahaah!:p:D

norice
08-02-2009, 01:24 AM
Garage1,

You must be handsome and rich, I only paid 2,600B for an attractive, young and fair skinned girl from Chiang Mai! If you're facing the girls, right side starts with 2,600B and the left side can be high as 4,500B! But the most expensive girl is extremely attractive with nice size of boobs and butts! Jennifer offered a discount but I refused because it was still too expensive for my taste.

Garage1
08-02-2009, 11:35 AM
Garage1,

You must be handsome and rich, I only paid 2,600B for an attractive, young and fair skinned girl from Chiang Mai! If you're facing the girls, right side starts with 2,600B and the left side can be high as 4,500B! But the most expensive girl is extremely attractive with nice size of boobs and butts! Jennifer offered a discount but I refused because it was still too expensive for my taste.

Norice, iwish i was handsome and rich as well.. but not in anyway..
maybe jennifer is yr fren thats why u got quoted a discount.. newayz. not my kind of tea..
and those high priced SL models cant beat those at amsterdam.. even JC SL models looks nicer..but AQUA environment looks good.. very posh looking for MP style

Playman
11-02-2009, 05:56 AM

Bro...can you elaborate more on Le Belle...MP as I couldn't find it in Google....:(:o

I mean the new set-up...I know it is besides the old Siam Hotel...more on the new girls and etc etc!

Many thanks!

kwing
20-03-2009, 02:43 PM
hello all bros & sifus,

Will be in BKK from 16 to 19 April for a short cheong trip in a gang of 4, if anyone going around that date please PM me.

The more the of us cheong together usually mean more fun!.

sexster
21-03-2009, 12:32 AM
hi all... head up next week....

hello Blue dragon still active here ah....

Tony Stark
21-03-2009, 05:23 AM
Bro...can you elaborate more on Le Belle...MP as I couldn't find it in Google....:(:o

I mean the new set-up...I know it is besides the old Siam Hotel...more on the new girls and etc etc!

Many thanks!

Looking for someone? Haahahaha. :D

etct88
21-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Looking for someone? Haahahaha. :D

Nephew, have time for a lim kopi? before u flew off to pho bo land again? Have a simple kang toa...........I also want to venture there......:D:D

for money and fun.... = FUND

Tony Stark
21-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Nephew, have time for a lim kopi? before u flew off to pho bo land again? Have a simple kang toa...........I also want to venture there......:D

for money and fun.... = FUND

Hey I'm not going to HCMC any time soon. Wow you've some lobang in HCMC now? :p

etct88
21-03-2009, 04:54 PM
Hey I'm not going to HCMC any time soon. Wow you've some lobang in HCMC now? :p

aiyo, my lobang from Hanoi come here and I no shiok, liao. She going back to Hanoi, heard she will FL in HCM............

now, no lobang in HCM, waiting for you ma.......:(

I like to have somehing going in Hanoi/HCM, no urgency, just some tots...:)

Tony Stark
23-03-2009, 04:22 AM
aiyo, my lobang from Hanoi come here and I no shiok, liao. She going back to Hanoi, heard she will FL in HCM............

now, no lobang in HCM, waiting for you ma.......

Add another one to your trophy. Take care of your Hanoi girl in HCMC lah. You know what I mean? Haha. :p

Why wait for me? Boss want to hire me arh!? :eek: Recently kena pay cut so need more income leh. :D

etct88
23-03-2009, 12:39 PM
Add another one to your trophy. Take care of your Hanoi girl in HCMC lah. You know what I mean? Haha. :p

Why wait for me? Boss want to hire me arh!? :eek: Recently kena pay cut so need more income leh.

Go HCMC? me go find new trophy lo..... so need u to roam around....:p

Pay cut? kuku choew never kenna cut, ok liao, still cheong.. some time have to DIY lo..... tell didi it is like that one........:D

leaseoflife
11-04-2009, 12:46 AM
Hi bros...

I will be gg down to LOS with a friend around end of May for a few days. To be totally honestly, we are not familiar with the BBK scene cos we have only cheong local and Batam. If any bros happen to be going there around the same time, please do drop me a PM if you are willing to bring 2 newbies along for an eye-opening.

Thanks! :o

ReturntoKL
11-04-2009, 02:08 AM
hi bros, any advice where the FL pick up joints are in bangkok these days? FRs are welcome :)

naemlo
11-04-2009, 10:42 AM

I saw Hanoi :D

etct88
11-04-2009, 12:15 PM
I saw Hanoi :D

I saw someone said, tiraks...........:D:p

naemlo
11-04-2009, 12:39 PM
I saw someone said, tiraks...........:D:p

I will go over to BKK in mid May, now dun feel like going cos of the weather n not many gers :D So when u coming to Hanoi?? Come n find Em Yeu. :D

etct88
11-04-2009, 01:10 PM
I will go over to BKK in mid May, now dun feel like going cos of the weather n not many gers :D So when u coming to Hanoi?? Come n find Em Yeu. :D

em yeu lam lam, leh....... aiyah, I also I want to know when......:(:(

cheonglah
19-11-2010, 04:56 PM
Can any bros update whether this popular Siam Hotel (Petchburi) is now open and whether the gals back in business inside the cafe? :) It was closed for renovation for long time and gals only available on the streets outside. Few years ago when Siam Hotel was open, it was better cos there are gals inside the cafe also so can order food, talk cock and view the gals in bright lights :) If like any of gals just tabao and go up the rooms in Siam Hotel- though the rooms were dinghy and poor condition. :)

indianmagicoil
20-11-2010, 02:59 AM
Can any bros update whether this popular Siam Hotel (Petchburi) is now open and whether the gals back in business inside the cafe? :) It was closed for renovation for long time and gals only available on the streets outside. Few years ago when Siam Hotel was open, it was better cos there are gals inside the cafe also so can order food, talk cock and view the gals in bright lights :) If like any of gals just tabao and go up the rooms in Siam Hotel- though the rooms were dinghy and poor condition. :)
Place got torn down a few years ago! When's the laz time u in bpai Krungthep? Now all gals standing by the railway tracks! If u need a guide I can help!

norice
20-11-2010, 08:27 AM
Great News!

Tons of girls cruising with their Thai puchai mangdas in the back of Siem Hotel Coffee Shop, their rates are 2,000B for short time. All the taxi cab driver knows the place, the street is very safe so just take your time and take a look. If you go further down the street, whatch out for the ladyboys! The area is know as "Makkasan"!

dunleavy
21-11-2010, 06:09 PM
the girl's rate near siam hotel is similar to thermae coffee shop.U can hire a taxe and

pack goods slowly.But the quality is not guaranteed and u have search in the dark.

maybe i 'd do the reconnaissance on eraly dec.

Yokosi
22-11-2010, 11:48 AM
.But the quality is not guaranteed and u have search in the dark.

maybe i 'd do the reconnaissance on eraly dec.

You can always lighten your target up with a mini torch light !!!.

I even used one to shine down on breasts. Can see a bigger valley between 2 hills !!!.

etct88
23-11-2010, 03:16 AM

I even used one to shine down on breasts. Can see a bigger valley between 2 hills !!!.

people carry a vibrator, you carry a torchlite..........:p

Yokosi
23-11-2010, 08:05 AM
people carry a vibrator, you carry a torchlite..........:p

Vibrator very expensive for me to buy. Torchlite.....much better......can shine on hidden breasts in a dark area, with pin point narrow red lights to select puyings.....and also can use as a mini vibrator. Torchlite got 3 purposes, lah !.

ahseng9
23-11-2010, 01:25 PM
Hi Anyone been to Zanzibar located beside Nana BTS. There is a italian cafe beside Nana BTS. 10 metres across is that bar.
It has live band (singers are quite good with the latest songs from Rihana etc.)
During the world cup, the witresses wears football jerseys.
FL normally comes in from 10pm onwards.
Beers cost ard THB100 for local beers. There are more farangs there.
Gals range depends becos they dont come to the same place all the time.
I normally goes alone, sit ard with a beer & some gals will come & say hello.
If no one comes, they are usually shy & waiting for a friend with courage to go with them to make eye contact with u.
After a bottle or 2, they will ask if u want to go back hotel.
So far, no one ever talk to me abt price but they stay overnight & I would normally pay them THB2000 only.
Anyone pickup any FL from there?

cheonglah
25-11-2010, 11:40 AM
Place got torn down a few years ago! When's the laz time u in bpai Krungthep? Now all gals standing by the railway tracks! If u need a guide I can help!

Almost 1 year mai pai Krungthep liao :)
Yes know that it Siam Hotel was torn down few yrs ago and they were supposed to build new Siam Hotel. Asking whether the new Siam Hotel has been built. If new Siam Hotel is up, then the coffee shop should be back with the gals back to business inside cafe. Not asking about the gals outside Siam Hotel :)

acmilan
08-01-2011, 02:58 AM
the girl's rate near siam hotel is similar to thermae coffee shop.U can hire a taxe and

pack goods slowly.But the quality is not guaranteed and u have search in the dark.

This place brings back old memories. Like it when Siam Hotel was still there with cafe inside. Cafe had good food and can hang around TCSS, eat, look at stocks, smoke, walk around the outside, TCSS, look at stocks, tabao syt to A-one hotel, go to RCA, come to for 2nd round if RCA empty handed :D
Also can cruise around in comfort of taxi looking at stocks :D

I prefer to shine light at face first. Face first then body :D

acmilan
08-01-2011, 03:04 AM
Hi Anyone been to Zanzibar located beside Nana BTS. There is a italian cafe beside Nana BTS. 10 metres across is that bar.
It has live band (singers are quite good with the latest songs from Rihana etc.)
During the world cup, the witresses wears football jerseys.
FL normally comes in from 10pm onwards.
Beers cost ard THB100 for local beers. There are more farangs there.
Gals range depends becos they dont come to the same place all the time.
If no one comes, they are usually shy & waiting for a friend with courage to go with them to make eye contact with u.
So far, no one ever talk to me abt price but they stay overnight & I would normally pay them THB2000 only.

This place is classy with outside garden al fresco. Went there early before for dinner and it was quiet and didn't know this place had many FLs :D Will drop by again
There used to be a bar/ lounge further up next to Zanzibar year ago. Forgot the name. It shifted further up to next to Q-bar. Had gals for booking. Gals well dressed in gowns. Similar to those soi 33 artist bar/ lounge. :)

BKKdreaming
22-03-2011, 08:19 PM
Any new info on places to go ?

I am tired of the same girls and too many ladyboys + Africans along Sukhumvit and outside Nana,

Would be nice if they knew a little English but if not thats OK

BK

Glock
22-03-2011, 08:38 PM

i will try it my next trip and post FR :D

yinyang
22-03-2011, 09:56 PM
i will try it my next trip and post FR :D
You would, after tracking down last Nov's lead hehehe:p

norice
22-03-2011, 11:30 PM
The best place to pickup freelancers in Bangkok for tourists are Thermae Coffee Shop! I've been to several other places but Thermae is the best with reasonable price and good looking girls! Drinks are cheap, no smoking and lots of girls, life is great in Bangkok!

Jackboy
23-03-2011, 12:05 AM
AS for me, the best place to pick up is along the stretch of Suk between Soi Nana and Cowboy..Dont need to buy any drinks..:D

NobleEagle
23-03-2011, 12:13 AM
AS for me, the best place to pick up is along the stretch of Suk between Soi Nana and Cowboy..Dont need to buy any drinks..:D

Provided you can siam the hordes of ladyboys pestering you along the way hehe:p

yinyang
23-03-2011, 12:45 PM
..best place to pick up is along the stretch of Suk between Soi Nana and Cowboy..Dont need to buy any drinks..:D
Some1 (think it was bro ChaYen) aptly coined it "golden mile".

Yeah, you get all sorts (who may even buy YOU a drink instead):p
best place to pickup freelancers in Bangkok for tourists are Thermae Coffee Shop! I've been to several other places but Thermae is the best with reasonable price and good looking girls! Drinks are cheap, no smoking and lots of girls
Norice, you the ever Thermae apologist.:D Emphasis here is tourists. Not disagree the drinks mai peng (bt150 for a heine to circle around gals on parade?). But it's also kinda dark, and beware of your "beer goggles" -they look better with more beer intake, or your standards drop! Been once there late last year to check out inventory (FR somewhere here), but hoofed back to SC instead

Glock
23-03-2011, 05:52 PM
You would, after tracking down last Nov's lead hehehe:p

haha sorry must stop going forum late at night , never notice date , some threads getting "revived" :D

i always worry about the FLs on the street , have to worry about stealing , bad attitude etc

from AGG or MP they have to at least worry about getting scolded by mamasan

norice
23-03-2011, 10:34 PM
Professor YingYang,

Lately, the girls are getting better at Thermae Coffee Shop! Yes, somedays the stocks are average but due to economy, weather or increase in libido, man lots of girls are hot! Also, due to hot weather, girls are showing their sexy legs but I got to admit they don't shave their legs! Thai girls need to shave their legs like American girls!

Everyone are welcome to the best place to pickup freelancers in Bangkok!

NobleEagle
24-03-2011, 12:14 AM
Professor YingYang,

Lately, the girls are getting better at Thermae Coffee Shop! Yes, somedays the stocks are average but due to economy, weather or increase in libido, man lots of girls are hot! Also, due to hot weather, girls are showing their sexy legs but I got to admit they don't shave their legs! Thai girls need to shave their legs like American girls!

Everyone are welcome to the best place to pickup freelancers in Bangkok!

haha sure its not just the alcohol taking effect only?:p

naemlo
24-03-2011, 12:45 AM
haha sure its not just the alcohol taking effect only?:p

So u prepared your ass for the big bang in BKK? :D

NobleEagle
24-03-2011, 01:06 AM
So u prepared your ass for the big bang in BKK? :D

hahaha yea been awhile since i gone back again, couldnt wait!:D:p

naemlo
24-03-2011, 01:15 AM
hahaha yea been awhile since i gone back again, couldnt wait!:D:p

Ya better wash clean clean. Once u get drunk, I will provide u with surprises :D To be exact, 5.

http://www.bangkokpicture.com/photos/bangkokladyboys.jpg

NobleEagle
24-03-2011, 01:22 AM
Ya better wash clean clean. Once u get drunk, I will provide u with surprises :D To be exact, 5.

wahahaha kumsia kumsia but no need la i not so greedy, only need one can liao (*cough*Nong Ploy*cough*:D), my hole veri small one kekeke:p

etct88
24-03-2011, 01:23 AM

No wonder you love BKK deep deep.....:D

Wait that thermae-kia see, sure kong lau cheow wey again..... mai su tio see:rolleyes:

naemlo
24-03-2011, 01:32 AM
wahahaha kumsia kumsia but no need la i not so greedy, only need one can liao (*cough*Nong Ploy*cough*:D), my hole veri small one kekeke:p

Nbzzzz thinking of Nong Ploy.... I very good to u, at least still good looking, for others I will find 1 from Nana. :D

No wonder you love BKK deep deep....

I love the Thai gers not BKK itself. :D

NobleEagle
24-03-2011, 01:40 AM
Nbzzzz thinking of Nong Ploy.... I very good to u, at least still good looking, for others I will find 1 from Nana. :D

no la those five also sibei super chio but at least Ploy i know is confirmed "potong" liao mah haha:p:D

indianmagicoil
24-03-2011, 02:52 PM
Wah... Bro Naemlo, your LB pix collection great!:D

naemlo
24-03-2011, 04:07 PM
Wah... Bro Naemlo, your LB pix collection great!:D

U also like LB? Will intro to u. :D

yinyang
24-03-2011, 04:16 PM
Wah... your LB pix collection great!:D
IMO, are we now to doubt your gender bias?:p
U also like LB? Will intro to u.
You sure got harem, many lobangs on speed dial?;)

naemlo
25-03-2011, 12:45 AM
You sure got harem, many lobangs on speed dial?;)

Ya, keeps on adding. :D

indianmagicoil
25-03-2011, 07:07 PM
IMO, are we now to doubt your gender bias?
Dun worry the original ones I Just Can't Get Enough. :D

muddymudpie
25-03-2011, 09:56 PM
during my teen years, i'd shout at them "chao ah kua!!!"
around 20 y.o - knn... go hantam that chao ah kua!
25 y.o - "I can be your friend.... but don't try to be funny w me."
30 y.o - "hey sister you're pretty but i'm straight as hell!"
35 y.o - "wah.... sibei chio"! You sure she's a he???
Now i'm getting a bit worried. In the near future, how will the conversation continue?

Hope it won't turn out like this.....
45 y.o - "Can we just sebo sebo a bit, but no sex?
55 y.o - "towray?"

yinyang
25-03-2011, 10:01 PM
Now i'm getting a bit worried. In the near future, how will the conversation continue?
55 y.o - "towray?"
Good 1:p:D

NobleEagle
25-03-2011, 11:13 PM
55 y.o - "towray?"

ROFLMAO hahaha

scoobydoook
27-03-2011, 12:17 PM
BKK recently on a quiet weekday night.
Went to Nana lots of FL in the bars and on Soi 4 around Nana Hotel.
Thermae maybe 30 FL at 11pm.
Disco at Nana Hotel open again as Liquid. Lots of FL and some who are not.

Glock
27-03-2011, 05:26 PM

haha then why are they there ??? :D

naemlo
27-03-2011, 06:02 PM
haha then why are they there ??? :D

They looking for DOM like me to spend a romantic night. :eek:

vaxvms
27-03-2011, 09:10 PM

of cos gotto look for u la.....u leon lai aka valentino:p
till then we party again....

naemlo
28-03-2011, 01:31 AM
of cos gotto look for u la.....u leon lai aka valentino:p
till then we party again....

Knn u lidat suan me, u goot...

vaxvms
28-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Knn u lidat suan me, u goot...

u forget we partner
1 is law ti soon theother 1 law mak mak :p

Fish1961
28-03-2011, 05:36 PM
BKK recently on a quiet weekday night.
Went to Nana lots of FL in the bars and on Soi 4 around Nana Hotel.
Thermae maybe 30 FL at 11pm.

Looks like better to confirm the girl before 11pm else will be a lonely night...

sharingannnn
10-04-2011, 04:51 PM
hi guys,

will be going bkk on july.
still haven plan yet. too many joints to try.

KillBill2
07-06-2011, 06:18 PM
The best place to pickup freelancers in Bangkok for tourists are Thermae Coffee Shop! I've been to several other places but Thermae is the best with reasonable price and good looking girls! Drinks are cheap, no smoking and lots of girls, life is great in Bangkok!

Bro norice, may I know what's the going rate for these freelancers at and around Thermae?

naemlo
07-06-2011, 08:17 PM
Looks like better to confirm the girl before 11pm else will be a lonely night...

There r hundreds of gers on the street after 11 pm.... how to be lonely? :confused:

anyhika
07-06-2011, 11:32 PM
There r hundreds of gers on the street after 11 pm.... how to be lonely? :confused:

maybe he don't like the "leftovers"??? :eek::D

naemlo
07-06-2011, 11:35 PM

Some just start to work :D

Soopafly
10-06-2011, 07:07 AM

Some just start to work :D

That's when I start my round 2; though I might be shooting blanks :D

Glock
10-06-2011, 12:43 PM

you are the Knight In Shining Armor who swoop in to rescue all the girls who make a wrong decision in where to go out clubbing :p

you will save them from selling their pussy , instead fucking you for free ! :D

kaisamster
11-06-2011, 12:22 AM
during my teen years, i'd shout at them "chao ah kua!!!"
around 20 y.o - knn... go hantam that chao ah kua!
25 y.o - "I can be your friend.... but don't try to be funny w me."
30 y.o - "hey sister you're pretty but i'm straight as hell!"
35 y.o - "wah.... sibei chio"! You sure she's a he???

55 y.o - "towray?"

Lols... bro muddymudpie.. life is short... play more...~~ Dun put a limit on yourself.. Cheers ~

naemlo
11-06-2011, 06:29 PM
you are the Knight In Shining Armor who swoop in to rescue all the girls who make a wrong decision in where to go out clubbing :p

R u praising or suaning me? :D

BlueDragon193
11-06-2011, 10:24 PM
R u praising or suaning me? :D

He jealous of you for getting all the syt...:D

rockk
15-06-2011, 02:52 PM
hi anyone been to Bossy, spicy, isomia, CM2, liquid?... which is a better place to fish FL now?

naemlo
15-06-2011, 05:30 PM
He jealous of you for getting all the syt...:D

Since when... :D

hi anyone been to Bossy, spicy, isomia, CM2, liquid?... which is a better place to fish FL now?

They will fish u if u r rich.

rockk
15-06-2011, 06:21 PM
i mean which disco will have better lookin FL in the disco area?

mikemike
15-06-2011, 07:05 PM
i mean which disco will have better lookin FL in the disco area?

Well, you can try Scratch Dog and google the location, best to reach there around 1am. Have fun!

BlueDragon193
15-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Since when... :D

2003, when you first step into soi holland.:D

Well, you can try Scratch Dog and google the location, best to reach there around 1am. Have fun!

Scratch Ass better lah....sanook

mikemike
15-06-2011, 09:39 PM
Scratch Ass better lah....sanook

Pii BD when you gonna bring me there...:p

naemlo
16-06-2011, 12:07 AM
2003, when you first step into soi holland.:D

Soi Holland was recently only. :D

BlueDragon193
16-06-2011, 01:00 AM
Pii BD when you gonna bring me there...:p

Ask our resident tour manager Bro Naemlo to drive you there provided you must buy him a bottle of....;)

Soi Holland was recently only. :D

Wrong Thai translation.:D

naemlo
16-06-2011, 01:05 AM
Ask our resident tour manager Bro Naemlo to drive you there provided you must buy him a bottle of....;)

For him, I will volunteer to send 2 katoey to his hotel. All paid, by yours truly.

rockk
16-06-2011, 05:42 PM
hi all

where is soi holland? can u give the address and location?
what things there? agogo? disco... or?

naemlo
16-06-2011, 05:53 PM

It will be good for u to head towards Nana n SC. Simple n easy ways to find a bonk.

Rub&Buah
17-06-2011, 04:38 AM
It will be good for u to head towards Nana n SC. Simple n easy ways to find a bonk.

Haha now really got ppl ask for soi holland due to high promote from u and bro blue dragon.next time is soi Kia dan:D

Mai hua lor nor:p

Rub&Buah
17-06-2011, 04:45 AM
hi all

Soi holland got to take aeroplane then can go.Inside got everything u wan but will be gone as soon as u got there so I agree with namelo.just go to nana plaza,soi cowboy for gogo and huay kwang at ratchada for fish tank massage.:cool:

If u still need to know the exact address and location for soi holland,then u have to ask bro blue dragon Liao.;)

mikemike
17-06-2011, 10:27 AM
If u still need to know the exact address and location for soi holland,then u have to ask bro blue dragon Liao.;)

Wah now arrow on sale -----> bro BD :p :D

BlueDragon193
17-06-2011, 10:36 AM
Soi holland got to take aeroplane then can go.Inside got everything u wan but will be gone as soon as u got there so I agree with namelo.just go to nana plaza,soi cowboy for gogo and huay kwang at ratchada for fish tank massage.:cool:

The right person is Bro Naemlo, his our Prince of Soi Holland.:D
Once you walk in you find the side lanes are holland kai and holland phed.

BlueDragon193
17-06-2011, 10:39 AM
Wah now arrow on sale -----> bro BD :p :D

Two FL ladyboy is waiting for you to service your Big Ass, a gifts from our OKT N...:D

mikemike
17-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Two FL ladyboy is waiting for you to service your Big Ass, a gifts from our OKT N...:D

Nbzz..u like that treat me good meh :p:D

naemlo
17-06-2011, 05:33 PM

Nbzz..u like that treat me good meh :p:D

U 2 should have a orgy session with 2 katoey in a room, gifts from yours truly Naemlo.

jake10
18-06-2011, 03:27 AM
will be in bangkok on the 24th till 26th, any bros wanna meet and chiong together?

BlueDragon193
20-06-2011, 04:29 PM
Long times never been to the fl pick up at the side lane near to ex siam hotel.
I wonder it still attract a lot of buaya customers, like walking around the pasar malam.:D

Glock
25-06-2011, 07:09 PM

pre-op or post-op ?

BlueDragon193
26-06-2011, 12:14 PM
pre-op or post-op ? :)

This question u should ask bro naemlo as he getting sian with all his LB and giving away free. Now, his going back serving TG at Patt.:D

naemlo
26-06-2011, 12:24 PM
This question u should ask bro naemlo as he getting sian with all his LB and giving away free. Now, his going back serving TG at Patt.:D

The answer is, I have not try, I am just being kind and doing a service to good friend like u.... U have to check them out yourself. :D

Anyway I was at the seaside last evening, out of 10, 6 are katoey, 3 old aunties n lastly 1 bigger size than me .... n surprisingly, ang mo love them deep deep.

Garage1
26-06-2011, 05:39 PM
Long times never been to the fl pick up at the side lane near to ex siam hotel.
I wonder it still attract a lot of buaya customers, like walking around the pasar malam.:D

not missing much.. lumpini park better.. rent a motorcycle taxi.. ask him bring u go round and round..
u be suprise to see whats good

naemlo
26-06-2011, 08:48 PM
not missing much.. lumpini park better.. rent a motorcycle taxi.. ask him bring u go round and round..

Ya passed by once, saw many syts ferried to work by their bfs... :D

BlueDragon193
26-06-2011, 09:16 PM
Anyway I was at the seaside last evening, out of 10, 6 are katoey, 3 old aunties n lastly 1 bigger size than me .... n surprisingly, ang mo love them deep deep.

What a pity, never mind go and try again next weekend.:D

No need lah, just ask our good friend bro naemlo to drive us around.:)

Sammyboy4sex
26-06-2011, 09:29 PM

What the cost to rent for the whole day?

naemlo
26-06-2011, 09:32 PM
What a pity, never mind go and try again next weekend.:D

Hopefully Fri night is open then I might go and Sat back to BKK pcc. :D