PDA

View Full Version : Massage in Chinatown

smljboy
26-10-2012, 04:40 AM
Hi guys, first time posting here, so bear with me. Tried searching to see if this MP has been FR-ed but couldn't find anything close so i decided to start this thread to contribute.

Second time went visiting MP, hoping to get a better deal than first one. Scoured around Chinatown looking for something named other than W******. Found some that seemed like MP, but afraid later it's just clean joint. Finally found this one that is damn convenient to access. went in, signed in, and was assigned a milf to a small cubicle with sliding door. opted for 1 hr and she began massaging for half an hour. massage was okay by my standards and after half an hour she popped the GQ for 50 bucks. at first i tried to refuse saying i was a student and i had no money. this went on for like ten minutes until she agree to let me roam her melons. small head take over big head and i agreed. couldn't take off the bra, but i imagine if can take off the melons might just whack me in the face, cos it was so difficult to slide my hand in. after cumming, she cleaned up and asked me to look for her next time i go in.

Name: didn't get it, sorry
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 36D
HJ: 7/10
Damage: 45 + 50
RTF: maybe since convenient location

As im a newbie, im not sure about posting location here, so pm me if you are interested in getting the place.

thanks for viewing and feel free to share feedback on how better to do/post FRs.

roastpig
26-10-2012, 10:09 PM
Do they provide massage too ?

Johnny Chew
27-10-2012, 12:03 PM
Most of chinatowns MP dun have good service. So I have oredi boycott the area.

Esp Wan*** MP.

hitme99
27-10-2012, 12:39 PM
then where have good one?

SimplyUnperfect
27-10-2012, 01:40 PM
I will prefer HC then TN but getting lesser n lesser liao :(

FrankWhite
27-10-2012, 02:09 PM
Nice work newbie

smljboy
28-10-2012, 12:29 AM
I will prefer HC then TN but getting lesser n lesser liao :(

sorry bro, noob here, but what is the difference btwn HC and TN? i thot HC offered the same thing, just different terms.

xgal69
29-10-2012, 08:55 AM
HI
Thanks Smljboy for the location.

1st attempt , i went to the wrong place, super dark and gloomy. There is a Pic looks like a guy screwing the ass. I quickly walk out.

Finally found it. Was assign a milf. Sad , i saw younger prettier one. Opt for 1/2 hr.
Massage strength ok. After some time, ask me to turn over and the GQ pop up. No FJ. Only HJ . Quote me 80. Only manage to reduce it to 70 telling her that is all i have.
Could not remove the bra, but the HJ was nice smooth and slow. I cum within 5 min. She clean up for me.

Name: Never ask
Boobs: B+
Damage: 30 + 70

bangbangboy2
29-10-2012, 10:28 PM
TS, good post haha, never reveal much. but the special dmg quite high, can find places elsewhere that offer cheaper wan, like 70 for 90min plus hj.

penguinrider
29-10-2012, 10:35 PM
at least i find wannian massage is decent. special can chop till 50 one, just be firm.
i miss you xuan at smith street. now gone.. girls gone... sad...

hitme99
30-10-2012, 07:15 AM
anyone got good suggestion, please pm me. thanks.

bedokMassage
31-10-2012, 04:00 AM
Most of chinatowns MP dun have good service. So I have oredi boycott the area.

Esp Wan*** MP.

those shop at smith, temple n mosque ,have higher rate,
So no point trying an xpensivw shop n say its good.
Those at ppc ,complex , carot ppl, on their xtra svc.

sanig
31-10-2012, 03:34 PM
hope I am not hijacking thread - last night went to have massage at regular place but was closed - it was late around 8:45pm - so wander around the mall area and saw place advertised as traditional medical place, I had passed before but seemed clean place.

Young lady - not syt as was on slightly heavy side - asked if wanted massage - was $25 half an hour or $40 an hour - this rate high for area but as all others closed said OK to hour - aslo as me ang moh I know I pay more at times!

Inside two older ladies looked like closing up - was shown into small room, no shower, stripped off to pants and laid down. Massage was not bad, not hard but more than piano type - was oil and she only pulled down pants slightly so thought maybe would be clean!

After doing back she then started on legs at top and massage near little bro - when came to finish legs she gave tickle type around balls so thiought would be asked GQ.

Turned over and she massage legs again and chest and stomach then asked if want little bro massage - was offered all in $100 - it is high but by then little bro takeover treid to reduce but she said would be good for $100 so said ok.

She went out and came back with cup of hot water - then turned my head over she nibbled ear and tickled face - could feel hot sensation from the water she then almost cat bathe down to nipple and sucked and nibbled me again hot water sensation - she cat bathe to my legs was nice.

She spat out remaining water then lifted here top and then did like breats massage - she must be about CC cup it was good. she then repeated otherside and after the BM that side oiled up little bro for HJ - let me roam top - did not last long before joyful release.

she did not hurry me and was good experience - do not know if wouyld be same during the day or evening with others about as though think three beds only one inside room others just curtain.

will try again - she told me to sms before going - her english not much but enough for me.

If anyone wants ctc details - will give to senior bros those with over 50 points or bros who have FR's and not to seem to be collectors with no input into site.

Kalyan
31-10-2012, 03:34 PM
those shop at smith, temple n mosque ,have higher rate,
So no point trying an xpensivw shop n say its good.
Those at ppc ,complex , carot ppl, on their xtra svc.

Now Chinatown really become town of china. I mean the way price has been quoted if you don kno how to bargain.

newyorker88
31-10-2012, 03:59 PM
aslo as me ang moh I know I pay more at times!

You orang Bule( indonesia term for Ang Mo) not necessary pay high price for specials lah. They see you as ang mo, not necessary you pay high price. Just let them know you know the market rate. anyway, 40 + 60 is not too high given the fact that I know the rates is about 50 for HJ nowdays. SOmetimes, as brothers here says, it is lousy job.

THe other day, while in a MP in Indonesia, a Ang Mo was in the same massage Parlour as I was in, he talk so loud. Can hear him banging the gal. After that, he nego in ENGLISH to try to tell the gal the exchange rate in USD. Must be he tried to pay the gal in USD.

Poor gal cannot understand much. But money talks :D

sanig
31-10-2012, 04:37 PM
You orang Bule( indonesia term for Ang Mo) not necessary pay high price for specials lah. They see you as ang mo, not necessary you pay high price. Just let them know you know the market rate. anyway, 40 + 60 is not too high given the fact that I know the rates is about 50 for HJ nowdays. SOmetimes, as brothers here says, it is lousy job.
:D

thanks bro - my regular place there I pay $20 for massage and $50 for "ball massage" with release if I want - sometimes do not do release

bedokMassage
01-11-2012, 10:50 AM
""all those chinatown, tcm trad massage, the masseuse
Usually older age,
Dont pay so high for the xtra...
They are chopping decent looking guy.

samsam33
02-11-2012, 12:57 PM
chinatown area, $30 is more than enough for ball massage, no need $50

thanks bro - my regular place there I pay $20 for massage and $50 for "ball massage" with release if I want - sometimes do not do release

aries3288
03-11-2012, 10:06 AM
HI
Thanks Smljboy for the location.

1st attempt , i went to the wrong place, super dark and gloomy. There is a Pic looks like a guy screwing the ass. I quickly walk out.

Finally found it. Was assign a milf. Sad , i saw younger prettier one. Opt for 1/2 hr.
Massage strength ok. After some time, ask me to turn over and the GQ pop up. No FJ. Only HJ . Quote me 80. Only manage to reduce it to 70 telling her that is all i have.
Could not remove the bra, but the HJ was nice smooth and slow. I cum within 5 min. She clean up for me.

Name: Never ask
Boobs: B+
Damage: 30 + 70

You did not get to screw her but you sure screw up the market rate for HJ! :mad: