PDA

View Full Version : New York SPA

shinlovesuke
23-10-2012, 10:40 AM
Hi Anyone got another particular experience in this MP? I been there once and not very satisfied. 5 fingers piano massage like for 5 mins and start the FJ. spent $220 rm... Feels that i rather go to geylang. However facilities wise is still acceptable, food is more like malaysia style so up to individuals. I heard of bluewave spa , but dunno the way there because i dont have gps. Been roaming the forum and never see any FR from JB. Heres my review of the service of New York Spa girl.

Name : ?? ( Malaysian girl )
Boob: 34b she told me one
Fj : 5/10 ( Keep asking me , got so song bo.. zzzz)
BBBJ: Not bad i have to say
Massage : 0/10 Piano for 5 mins. Waste of time if you looking for Proper massage
Damge : 220 Ringgat for Massage, Facilities and FJ

newyorker88
23-10-2012, 12:39 PM
Hi Anyone got another particular experience in this MP? I been there once and not very satisfied. 5 fingers piano massage like for 5 mins and start the FJ. spent $220 rm... Feels that i rather go to geylang. However facilities wise is still acceptable, food is more like malaysia style so up to individuals. I heard of bluewave spa , but dunno the way there because i dont have gps. Been roaming the forum and never see any FR from JB. Heres my review of the service of New York Spa girl.

Name : ?? ( Malaysian girl )
Boob: 34b she told me one
Fj : 5/10 ( Keep asking me , got so song bo.. zzzz)
BBBJ: Not bad i have to say
Massage : 0/10 Piano for 5 mins. Waste of time if you looking for Proper massage
Damge : 220 Ringgat for Massage, Facilities and FJ

You talking about Newyork hotel SPa in JB? There are more info in other thread.

THe normal package has Jua Gen.