PDA

View Full Version : Can we have a relationship with PRC after sleeping with them? Even in Mainland.

Pages : 1 2 [3]

naemlo
22-08-2005, 10:27 PM
u mean more chance for u to suan him izzit?? :D

U very the goot hor?? U suan me for suaning him. :rolleyes:

shengge
22-08-2005, 10:31 PM
So mr username, wan me help u check if she faithful to u?? i gladly go to the ktv n find out for u. juz pm me. her contact n wk place.

How you want to check whether she is faithful? Or rather where you want to check? Actually, we can help as well, S$1000+, I think we can go to the KTV at least 3 times.
This lady must be very oustanding then the NTTL that I have just met.. :eek:

dap26
22-08-2005, 10:31 PM
U guys very bad leh, treat him lidat goot meh?? Ppl just reached SG n post FR, kena suan like no heaven no earth.....

Dun lidat leh give him a chance to create more stories for us. :D

So mr username pls share more encounter for us to advise! :p

dc7176
22-08-2005, 10:34 PM
U very the goot hor?? U suan me for suaning him. :rolleyes:

sorri sorri wrong thread! i should go back to ur XMN thread to suan u! heehee Dun angry la, u faster fly to XMN i can repay u by buyin u drinks mah! Or if u free mayb we can meet up at XTD this wed?? Bring client for entertainment but they usually leave b4 midnite. We can cont from there... :D

dc7176
22-08-2005, 10:39 PM
How you want to check whether she is faithful? Or rather where you want to check? Actually, we can help as well, S$1000+, I think we can go to the KTV at least 3 times.
This lady must be very oustanding then the NTTL that I have just met.. :eek:

tat y i ask username to pm me her contact. i go to the ktv she wk to look for her lor. Make her an offer she cant resist n within my budget if she NTTL like u say. If she takes up my offer... well... errr rather if she doesnt take up my offer, username will have to ask back the same old question again...

Juz helpin him to end its all... :D

naemlo
22-08-2005, 10:41 PM
sorri sorri wrong thread! i should go back to ur XMN thread to suan u! heehee Dun angry la, u faster fly to XMN i can repay u by buyin u drinks mah! Or if u free mayb we can meet up at XTD this wed?? Bring client for entertainment but they usually leave b4 midnite. We can cont from there... :D

U pressure me again..... This Wed free drink??? Confirm boh??? Leave 1 bottle for me, I yao gui type leh. Dun tell others abt this deal.... ;) I long long long long long long time no go KTV. U, lao jiao bring me go, I so happy....

like2bonk
22-08-2005, 10:48 PM
Dear all Brothers,

I am back from Shanghai yerterday night taking MU 545 reaching singapore changi airport at 9pm and was very tire to write my story.

Here it goes, i reached Pudong international airport on friday 4pm and waited long queue to get out of the custom casue the china ICA are all bloody slow. ....
I did give her perfume which i brought from airpport cost about S$100, Nokia handphone 6101 cost about S$400 and of course the meals and food all i paid and she didn't go to work also. This trip i spent last then one thousand on her and is it worth it??? :confused:

user name, can you go back "aaaaa"; it has a better character than "user name". Don't buy perfume from airport because it's expensive. Get from smaller shops at half the price. Better still, you should be more romantic and get her a bouquet of flowers, together with a $200 to $300 jewellery (such as a white gold bracelet, but don't get a ring). Did you consider bringing her back to singapore for a few weeks as a trial? Keep us posted!

shanghian
22-08-2005, 10:49 PM
bro SHT had fun last night, don't know abt you as you left earliest and never got an update from you.
Bro, teach me some skills leh..

Bro Shengge,
SHT is a darn good facilitator ...thanks a million once more..me damn cheong hei
Left early to proceed to next stage mar.. it's the "my place or your place" question time lor so I need the extra time to work things out.
I where can teach you skills ..aiyoh .. I keep saying ...me newbie leh..blur blur one asking for FL contact? What is PCC? What is BBBJ? I oso dunno. Some more no FR one... just TCSS a lot.
Just go with the flo bro...slow and steady...can PM bro eddy/Sinoview on the Kung Fu Manual... " The Ancient Art of the Gong An Courting" ..maybe got some good tips... :)

cheers

Shanghian

shanghian
22-08-2005, 11:03 PM
then just went back to hotel and sleep without doing anything casue she told me that her vigina had just had that abortion so cannot have sex.
that night we had raw sex again for 3 times and she said she will take bills the next day and she did.

The next day she sent me to the airport and i didn't give her any money and she also didn't ask for me. I did give her perfume which i brought from airpport cost about S$100, Nokia handphone 6101 cost about S$400 and of course the meals and food all i paid and she didn't go to work also. This trip i spent last then one thousand on her and is it worth it??? :confused:

Bro user name,

You are doing us all a favour by keeping us amused with your tale but you should at least try to be consistent in the story telling part
One moment can one moment cannot.... boh swee leh somemore 3 times RAW again... you are a real sucker for pain hor.
No money transacted but S$500 ( perfume and Handphone) for a night's activity .. not too bad for a WL . All in all S$1000 ..."best buy" man good deal for both parties..she gets her $$$ you get us your story ...bravo.

cheers

shanghian

user name
22-08-2005, 11:06 PM
Brothers, please don't said me lah. i am confused since i am back.

On the 14/15/16 of october she wants me at Shanghai and go watch F1 race and she told me that she will get the ticket as long as i come to her. The ticket i heard is about 3000 to 5000 rmb!

Should i go again? :confused:

dc7176
22-08-2005, 11:18 PM

On the 14/15/16 of october she wants me at Shanghai and go watch F1 race and she told me that she will get the ticket as long as i come to her. The ticket i heard is about 3000 to 5000 rmb!

Bro u juz come back so fast tinking wan go again, might as well migrate there?? If u can afford it i tink bros here wont say much, but everytime u come back tell us u confuse, how much u spend on her, how many times u do RAW w her,izzit worth it etc...

Do u know how irritating izzit?? Askin same old question??

shengge
22-08-2005, 11:20 PM
Left early to proceed to next stage mar.. it's the "my place or your place" question time lor so I need the extra time to work things out.

Bro,
I don even know when can I ask her that question, however, for sure there is only one place. I hope you have worked it "in and out"..... :D
You got empty room to let?
The Ancient Art of the Gong An Courting? This manual script is not for sales lah. Don't you know that....?
1) queue up for the enrolment form, RMB50 each.
2) each will be interviewed, limited vacancy.
3) upon qualify, RMB30K for the each year sponsorship, those with guanxi, can pay RMB25K.
4) RMB10K for each samester fees, RMB200 for two sets of school uniform and etc.
5) teacher will only be available for dinner at the end of each month.
6) personal tutor is available at extra cost.
7) additional items will notify accordingly.

See how can I qualify, so that is why must seek your help... :(

naemlo
22-08-2005, 11:27 PM

Ya loh, u guys no goot leh, ppl here to amuse u guys with stories, u guys come here suan him. Pls leh give him all the advices he wants. No good no good.

Yes u should go, free bonk, free show...... if u dun want, dun waste ticket, I confirm with u now, I sure go. Wah lau free bonk n free ticket.

dc7176
22-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Yes u should go, free bonk, free show...... if u dun want, dun waste ticket, I confirm with u now, I sure go. Wah lau free bonk n free ticket.

Me me me, i wan go c Racequeen! :D Remember i was at PVG 29 apr this year for their motor show held at shanghai expo, WOW the babes there damm stunning!!

fun4evergood
22-08-2005, 11:54 PM
*Clap Clap *

I really admired that threadstarter's will and determination ......his story really keep us entertained and in "suspand"......

:) Lets see how the story ends.......

dc7176
23-08-2005, 12:00 AM
*Clap Clap *

I really admired that threadstarter's will and determination ......his story really keep us entertained and in "suspand"......

:) Lets see how the story ends.......

If end liao, no one to keep us entertained liao :D

enjoying
23-08-2005, 12:47 AM
bow to Mr User.

Please dont stop going to China.
She need you (your gifts and raw fucksss)

Go la. see the F1 !!!

' just did abortion so fast can make love liao '
when did she has the abortion done ???

dap26
23-08-2005, 10:10 PM

Go confirm muz go and pls provide yr next story asap.We will wait for yr posting. :D

ahpaul25
25-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Go confirm muz go and pls provide yr next story asap.We will wait for yr posting. :D

Where our threadstarter...........no news 1........ :( must be in fantasy land again........lolx

naemlo
25-08-2005, 05:15 PM
Where our threadstarter...........no news 1........ :( must be in fantasy land again........lolx

Ppl diam diam, u come n disturb. Story writer needs time to think. No insipration now mah. Wait patiently for him...... :D

ahpaul25
26-08-2005, 12:48 PM
Ppl diam diam, u come n disturb. Story writer needs time to think. No insipration now mah. Wait patiently for him...... :D

Wah.....I nearly goon liao.......so long 1......he must be in fantasy land lah.....no time to think....dreaming her Mrs white. :D

naemlo
26-08-2005, 12:52 PM
Wah.....I nearly goon liao.......so long 1......he must be in fantasy land lah.....no time to think....dreaming her Mrs white. :D

U lidat say him goot meh?? Give him sometime to think of a question. He might be busy now with schoolwork....Sept there is a school holidays coming.

user name
26-08-2005, 11:13 PM
Brother, now she everynight also message me and just wanted to let me know that she had reached home and didn't go out with other customer. Everynight she sms at about 1am to 2am and i also asleep already only the next day i then see the message and i will message her in the afternoon and sometime talk to her on the phone.

Now she just ask me weather when i will go Shanghai and meet her and i just said when i am free, i will go. Not like last time keep thinking of going to look for her.

fun4evergood
26-08-2005, 11:18 PM
Now she just ask me weather when i will go Shanghai and meet her and i just said when i am free, i will go. Not like last time keep thinking of going to look for her.

Finally u are back har....miss u deep deep..... :p

dap26
26-08-2005, 11:24 PM
Brother, now she everynight also message me and just wanted to let me know that she had reached home and didn't go out with other customer. Everynight she sms at about 1am to 2am and i also asleep already only the next day i then see the message and i will message her in the afternoon and sometime talk to her on the phone.

Pls loh,she sms u ard 1-2am dosen't mean she din go out wif other customer.Anyway u shld go back to shanghai if nt the story cannot carry on. :p

dap26
26-08-2005, 11:25 PM
Finally u are back har....miss u deep deep..... :p

So many bros waiting for his arrival. :D

shanghaitan
27-08-2005, 10:33 AM
[QUOTE=user name]...now she everynight also message me and just wanted to let me know that she had reached home and didn't go out with other customer...Everynight she sms at about 1am to 2am...[QUOTE]

Bro user name,
So what if she every night message you? Can you be sure that she did not go out with other? The medium she uses to message you, I would hazard a WILD GUESS, would be a mobile phone right??? MOBILE!!! Wow.. never knew mobile phones can only be used in fixed locations.. I learn something new every time I see your posts... Thanks bro!!

Hmm... 1am to 2am... hmm... Bros out there, need to check with you guys if for ST F**K, usually start what time and ends what time?? Can start early and end early? Or am I just the odd one out? OR.. SMS first.. then go for ST?? OR.. What the F.. just SMS when doing LT?? Hmm.. I'm so so confused!! Hahahhahahaah..

Bro user name, please don't kid yourself by saying things like "Now she just ask me weather when i will go Shanghai and meet her and i just said when i am free, i will go. Not like last time keep thinking of going to look for her".. You know you want to go... GO! and do continue to post so we can be continuously entertained.. oopppsss.. my bad.. should be so that we can offer you some advice and "guidance".. hehehhe

My advice to you right now would be to just go Shanghai and stay in Shangahi! Be with her.. Do her Raw many many times over.. Have Kids or abortions, as per your wishes... Go watch F1.. Do her like driving F1 for that matter... THAT'S THE MOST SUREFIRE WAY TO KNOW THAT SHE'S NOT WITH SOMEONE ELSE OR MANY MANY SOMEONE ELSES!!! Dammit!! What have you got to lose? Right?

Bros out there... I liddat say Tio Boh?? :D

Hehehehe..

Cheerio~!
Shanghaitan :cool:

sexlover
27-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Sorry Bro, Just some commercial break :
TCSS Gathering for samster at GL10, on 31/8/05 Wed, 7pm.
All samsters are invited and welcome to this event, hope to break the current record of 55 samsters attending, lots of freebies to be given out, check out TCSS Thread for more info.

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=42174

user name
27-08-2005, 09:38 PM
Brother, yes she uses her handphone to sms me and i knew that she had already reached home because sometime i call her house and she will immediately pick up my calls and talk to me. Sometimes we talked about both of us and sometimes we talk about sex in the phone.

Now becasue she is a mamasan already and she told me that she just accompany customer to drink and introduce them misses which those customer like her recommendation. I knew that she is once a misses before and after i met her but now she is a mamasan and she told me that she is not going out with customer anymore.

Should i trust her ???? :confused:

ahpaul25
27-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Aaaaaaa..................nothing to say..........still in fantasy land, again around a circle ques........well, all I can say judge based on the words and action she say.......believe her or not, it all up to u........1 simple thing is that u don have eyes to know what she doing over there......u only can guess...........why not u stay over there for mths and see what her daily lifestyle is..........hehehe :D

shengge
27-08-2005, 10:57 PM
she uses her handphone to sms me and i knew that she had already reached home because sometime i call her house and she will immediately pick up my calls and talk to me.

Now becasue she is a mamasan already and she told me that she just accompany customer to drink and introduce them misses which those customer like her recommendation. she is not going out with customer anymore. Should i trust her??

I don like to say this but please don use your kar chng to think, there is no brain inside your kar chng.
Shanghai is more advance than what you can think of, house phone can be diverted since 1997, as what I have known. So there is possibility she not only answer your phone immediately, in fact instantly.

Let me re-phrase what you have said.....
Now because I am a father already, I told my wife that sometimes, I just accompany lady to drink and introduce ladies to my those friends like my recommendation. I am not going out with lady anymore. Will my wife trust me?

I am confused... can you advise Mr user name?
Or can any bros tell me what should I do?

naemlo
27-08-2005, 11:06 PM
.why not u stay over there for mths and see what her daily lifestyle is..........hehehe :D

U believe there is this ger in this world... it is out of imagination :D

dap26
27-08-2005, 11:53 PM
U believe there is this ger in this world... it is out of imagination :D

Bro u like tat suan him goot meh?Pls respect our Mr username's imagination..... :D

dap26
27-08-2005, 11:55 PM

U shld.Trust her completely as u say she din go out wif customer and u see she so loyal to u.... :p

naemlo
27-08-2005, 11:55 PM
Bro u like tat suan him goot meh?Pls respect our Mr username's imagination..... :D

Bro, I suan him give a lot of face liao.... other ppl I dun bother at all. :D

dap26
28-08-2005, 12:00 AM
Bro, I suan him give a lot of face liao.... other ppl I dun bother at all. :D

Ya i knw u care abt him a lot.He shld be happy tat u din ignore him hoh...... :D

naemlo
28-08-2005, 12:03 AM
Ya i knw u care abt him a lot.He shld be happy tat u din ignore him hoh...... :D

Hmmmm u know me so well......so touch... ;)

dap26
28-08-2005, 12:07 AM
Hmmmm u know me so well......so touch... ;)

Bro all the while i knw u r a kind plp mah,if nt u will nt even bother abt him in the first place.... :D

naemlo
28-08-2005, 12:12 AM
Bro all the while i knw u r a kind plp mah,if nt u will nt even bother abt him in the first place.... :D

I dunno whether r u suaning me or praising me.... :D

dc7176
28-08-2005, 01:31 AM

like i say b4, give me her contact n i go find her in shanghai. i post a FR here than u tink whether u can trust her a not?

enjoying
28-08-2005, 02:37 AM

Please trust her since you have done her RAW.
(having your unborn baby too)
Go to Shanghai every month and see her.
Please dont forget to buy expensive present.
Also give her some allowance money since she now dont go
out with customer because of the "LOVE" for you only.
Which mean her income is now lower.

Can you have a relationship with PRC ???

CPTMiller
28-08-2005, 03:02 AM
This story now which season episode?
:cool:

like2bonk
28-08-2005, 08:11 AM
user name,

You asked us if she can be trusted but none of us are in a good position to answer you. Only you can answer this question because only you will bear the consequences of your action.

Say you don't trust her and that she is sleeping behind your back. What would you do then? Dump her? Find out why she is sleeping behind your back? She will then give you many reasons or stories and then you will come back to square one - to believe or not believe.

Why don't you give her the benefit of the doubt but use other ways to test her love for you. Your feelings for her are too strong that if everyone on earth tells you to dump her, you will still not do so. If having raw sex and having babies are tests of love, there will be no relationship breakups or divorces anywhere in the world. Use other tests of trust and love. Or maybe stop testing or doubting, just keep the relationship going and update us regularly (please!!!).

dap26
28-08-2005, 09:22 AM
I dunno whether r u suaning me or praising me.... :D

Of course praising u....... :D

user name
28-08-2005, 12:08 PM
Brothers, i also don't know wheather to continue or carry on the relationship like this but if i carry on like this, my cost will go high. I had received my handphone bill which comes to S$400. Singtel charge me 1 hr Shanghai call is at S$25 and Starhub is at S$10. But if i stop right now, i lose all i had given to her. Time and money.

Actually i had received gifts from her too like on my birthday she gave me a tie from portman (quite ex) and a wallet when i gave her handphone that time. I had given two handphone, one is Samsuang (They call anycall) and this time is Nokia 6101. I had also given her cash come to about 10k but its all the money i shall had gave it to her.

Now if i go Shanghai again and need compaion, if i want to safe money, i should have look for her because not she is free but now we are like couples and money is not a issue anymore. I can stay at her house, save the hotel money and eat at her house and before i go back to singapore, just give her 1k sing dollar and it's will cover all the expense rather than i go and look for new PRC and had to pay 2000rmb for overnight and start all over again which need more time and money to carry on.

Actually i don't like to sweet talk again to those PRC and go to their house again but this one i had already know her house and her room mates so when i stay there and it's not a problem at all.

I know i may be stupid and crasy but do you guys knew that when you are alone in Shanghai, its very terrible.

fun4evergood
28-08-2005, 12:12 PM
Brothers, i also don't know wheather to continue or carry on the relationship like this but if i carry on like this, my cost will go high. I had received my handphone bill which comes to S$400. Singtel charge me 1 hr Shanghai call is at S$25 and Starhub is at S$10. But if i stop right now, i lose all i had given to her. Time and money.

dun u know starhub offers free IDD 018 calls to PRC ? just subscribe a high usage plan which think cost about $80?? and u can use 680mins a month....

naemlo
28-08-2005, 12:17 PM
dun u know starhub offers free IDD 018 calls to PRC ? just subscribe a high usage plan which think cost about $80?? and u can use 680mins a month....

The author dun do much homework, so dun blame him. The story is his imagination, so sometime this n that dun match.... let forgive him n wait for more of his story to come... :D

ChinaAlleWay
28-08-2005, 12:34 PM
The author dun do much homework, so dun blame him. The story is his imagination, so sometime this n that dun match.... let forgive him n wait for more of his story to come... :D

maybe we should leave him alone....
well.. its like we are giving him attention and looks like he's hook onto this attention...

is he 40+ as mention in the earlier post ? if so... kudos to user_name... haha..

:D

dap26
28-08-2005, 01:27 PM
I know i may be stupid and crasy but do you guys knew that when you are alone in Shanghai, its very terrible.

No lah u r nt stupid at all.U r lonely and need companion only mah.At least u go SH gt her to accompany.

naemlo
28-08-2005, 01:38 PM
No lah u r nt stupid at all.U r lonely and need companion only mah.At least u go SH gt her to accompany.

Ya loh, still got free bonk n free ticket. :p

dap26
28-08-2005, 01:43 PM
Ya loh, still got free bonk n free ticket. :p

Nt free bonk lah is tat he hv already pay in advance liao.... :p

naemlo
28-08-2005, 01:47 PM
Nt free bonk lah is tat he hv already pay in advance liao.... :p

Is it?? I thought free.... hmmm so that free lah, advance n post payment :D

dap26
28-08-2005, 01:49 PM
Is it?? I thought free.... hmmm so that free lah, advance n post payment :D

Maybe to him it is free loh... :D

naemlo
28-08-2005, 01:50 PM
Maybe to him his free loh... :D

Peng you, u very free hor?? No go HH KTV??? Look for a Shanghai ger... :D

dap26
28-08-2005, 01:54 PM
Peng you, u very free hor?? No go HH KTV??? Look for a Shanghai ger... :D

No lah,where gt free.. Btw wah bro u nw become story writer si boh...So many inspiration. :D

naemlo
28-08-2005, 01:57 PM
No lah,where gt free.. Btw wah bro u nw become story writer si boh...So many inspiration. :D

Knn u suan me again... so when is our date?? Or u want to go BKK with me? :rolleyes:

dap26
28-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Knn u suan me again... so when is our date?? Or u want to go BKK with me? :rolleyes:

bro told u before,hard to fly with u leh...

naemlo
28-08-2005, 02:03 PM
bro told u before,hard to fly with u leh...

We go local KTV loh, ai mai???

dap26
28-08-2005, 02:13 PM
We go local KTV loh, ai mai???

Can provided i free....

naemlo
28-08-2005, 04:37 PM
Can provided i free....

Can I wait for u. ;)

dap26
28-08-2005, 11:03 PM
Can I wait for u. ;)

pie say leh let u wait... :D

shanghian
29-08-2005, 08:53 AM
But if i stop right now, i lose all i had given to her. Time and money.
Actually i had received gifts from her too
I had also given her cash come to about 10k
Now if i go Shanghai again and need compaion, if i want to safe money..... which need more time and money to carry on.

Bro user name,

By now you must be immune to the numerous insults and jibes at your questions....so this next jibe won't hurt so much okie?
Your idea of a relationship is a question of Money,Money.Money? Sound like you are only keen to keep this "relationship" b'cos of the amt of $$$ and time you have spent....sayang to waste.... she did not give you anything meh??? Mr Raw....until pregnant ..then abortion..and Raw again...there is no "free" fuck in China...like so many people who have advised.....you either pay up front or later... so your 10K + all the gifts divide by the number of bonks = the cost of each of your "free" fuck.
If you really love/like her then $$$ should not be of concern ( you're afraid she play you out but you love/like her...then what is a few $$$ to people like you) as long as you are happy( hopefully she is happy too)
You ask if you should continue.... if you want to nobody can stop you ... none in this forum can prevent you from coming here and getting hitched to this MM..In fact i you really want to test her ..JUST DO IT! get married in China and start a "new" chapter of your life... remember to write about it and keep us amused with more questions like....Can you have a relationship where $$$ is not a concern? Even in the Mainland

cheers

Shanghian

p.s
Do write more often to update us on your progress

user name
04-09-2005, 01:08 PM
Brothers, now she never sms me at night times already. Last time she still sms me when she is back from work but now she never sms me and sometimes even i sms her she also never reply. She only sms me and said she miss me is only when she and her room mates are together and i think nothing better to do then sms me and wants me to call her.

Now she promoted to mamasan and had totally changed, last time when she is a misses, she will sms and call me and tell me that she is boring with no customer and wants me to come shanghai.

But now she had become mamasan and she told me that she is busy with all the bosses from HK, singapore and taiwan and some even are secret society. Now i think i had to wake up and think carefully wheather to continue to sms and call her or just forget about her! How? :confused:

fun4evergood
04-09-2005, 01:14 PM
Now i think i had to wake up and think carefully wheather to continue to sms and call her or just forget about her! How? :confused:

Game Over

:)

Mark26
04-09-2005, 01:27 PM
Brothers, now she never sms me at night times already. Last time she still sms me when she is back from work but now she never sms me and sometimes even i sms her she also never reply. She only sms me and said she miss me is only when she and her room mates are together and i think nothing better to do then sms me and wants me to call her.

Now she promoted to mamasan and had totally changed, last time when she is a misses, she will sms and call me and tell me that she is boring with no customer and wants me to come shanghai.

But now she had become mamasan and she told me that she is busy with all the bosses from HK, singapore and taiwan and some even are secret society. Now i think i had to wake up and think carefully wheather to continue to sms and call her or just forget about her! How? :confused:

forget abt her lah

dap26
04-09-2005, 01:43 PM
Game Over

:)

The end of the story?? :confused:

dap26
04-09-2005, 01:44 PM
forget abt her lah

Maybe nw he will say forget abt her but later who knw he is back wif her..

naemlo
04-09-2005, 02:21 PM
How? :confused:

She found another guy who is as smart as u. Dun worry I can intro to u more PRC, ai amai??? :rolleyes:

naemlo
04-09-2005, 02:24 PM
The end of the story?? :confused:

Not end yet lah.... how can a love novel end this way??? Must have happy ending mah. :D

dap26
04-09-2005, 02:37 PM
Not end yet lah.... how can a love novel end this way??? Must have happy ending mah. :D

So mr username hoping to see yr happy ending.All the best to u! :p

dap26
04-09-2005, 02:39 PM
She found another guy who is as smart as u. Dun worry I can intro to u more PRC, ai amai??? :rolleyes:

Threadstarter u see bro naemlo treat u so gd.Intro his china mm give u... :D

naemlo
04-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Threadstarter u see bro naemlo treat u so gd.Intro his china mm give u... :D

I'm always good to him. He never appreciate it only... :p

dap26
04-09-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm always good to him. He never appreciate it only... :p

wAHahahaha...U always treat him so gd....Reply to his thread and give him yr valuable advise... :D

naemlo
04-09-2005, 03:08 PM
wAHahahaha...U always treat him so gd....Reply to his thread and give him yr valuable advise... :D

What r cheongsters for?? Sharing n advices...... :D

like2bonk
04-09-2005, 03:12 PM
So mr username hoping to see yr happy ending.All the best to u! :p

Dap, u got my rep points? Yes, in a way, this is a "happy ending"
as username remains a hunter till he becomes a hunted again. This is also the end of the thread till username got stuck with another MM.

dap26
04-09-2005, 03:15 PM
What r cheongsters for?? Sharing n advices...... :D

Respect,respect... :D

naemlo
04-09-2005, 03:15 PM
Respect,respect... :D

Peng you, I'm waiting for u... tonight ai mai?? :rolleyes:

dap26
04-09-2005, 03:18 PM
Dap, u got my rep points? Yes, in a way, this is a "happy ending"
as username remains a hunter till he becomes a hunted again. This is also the end of the thread till username got stuck with another MM.

Ya i recieve yrs liao.Thks bro.At least he din gt conned all his money??Maybe he start wif another mm again and keep asking the same old question.

dap26
04-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Peng you, I'm waiting for u... tonight ai mai?? :rolleyes:

Huh tonite?Bo pian leh..

user name
04-09-2005, 09:38 PM
Now i don't want to call her and sms her becasue i think that her room mate and good sister might have asked her to test me and see i am those really fall for her so i will stop sms her first.

But frankly speaking every time when my handphone got message, i always think its from her, and when it's really from her, i feel happy and immediately reply her and sometime even call her by my starhub card 018.

Now i also don't know how to control myself? :confused:

dap26
04-09-2005, 09:48 PM
Now i don't want to call her and sms her becasue i think that her room mate and good sister might have asked her to test me and see i am those really fall for her so i will stop sms her first.

But frankly speaking every time when my handphone got message, i always think its from her, and when it's really from her, i feel happy and immediately reply her and sometime even call her by my starhub card 018.

Now i also don't know how to control myself?

U say u dun wan to call and sms her and yet u wait for her sms and reply asap.... :confused: Btw u no need to control yrself,juz go shanghai and look for her again and write another new chapter of yr encounter... :D

ballack99
04-09-2005, 10:31 PM

Bro, seems like you are the prey. Really Kum Lan...... Money for sex is always a game, nothing more. Even ONS is also just a Fxxx.

Whenever my bros and I go overseas for Bonking, it is a conquest. But you shame us by being conquered by a PRC WL. :mad:

MrBBBJ
04-09-2005, 11:57 PM
U are totally useless, KUM LAN, stupid and etc..... i got a feeling that he is just trying to pass his time at sbf.....

username

Give her all ur money, property and everytime. move to china and live with her. u can everyday see her, Fxxx her, paint her or etc... save money save time save worry....no need so worry like a stupid kids. remember 1 thing lehz, buy her big house big car or even macho man....stop all ur nonsense and stop dissapoint our happy brothers here. we already give u enough advice for this pass few mth, and u just being like a kid and give us stupid ans or reply...so pls stop asking advice pls....u are already a man, so make up ur idea. franky speaking, all our brother care for ur at the 1st place. but now....haiz deeply dissapointed to you... hope tat 1 day we can know tat u make up ur idea, and we will celebrate with you.. happy relationship...

naemlo
05-09-2005, 12:18 AM

Carry with your nonsense.... with me around, u won't feel bored in SBF.

dc7176
05-09-2005, 01:13 AM
Aiyoh i juz came back from PVG, still same old story huh?? pls la mr username, let me have ur mamasan contact, i goin again next month, let me help u w all ur problems. :p

dap26
05-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Carry with your nonsense.... with me around, u won't feel bored in SBF.

Yes carry on wif yr story,we will try our best to entertain u and bro naemlo will nt neglect u as well..... :D

naemlo
08-09-2005, 10:31 PM
Yes carry on wif yr story,we will try our best to entertain u and bro naemlo will nt neglect u as well..... :D

Look wat u did to him, no more story from him. If he happens to come back, pls help me take care of him. I will be away for a few days. ;)

nicodemuz
08-09-2005, 11:26 PM

Bro... my sincere advice.... forget about the whole thing and move on with life...

user name
22-07-2006, 12:15 PM
To all my good brothers,,

This PRC in meet in shanghai had now become Mamasan, she now working in "Di Hao' and mamasan and she doing very good. Most of my friend meet her saiding she is doing good and she now wearing a Omega diamond.

Now we never sms or talk anymore because she don't want to contact me anymore and i suspect she got give people BAO already.

I am very sad to hear this news but i had no choice as to accepted it.:(

no_faith
14-10-2007, 04:41 PM
hahahahaha, after finishing the pages, this thread is very farnie.:D
the advice from senior bros to the TS.

so further episodes?:D

why i finished the pages, cuz im free. heehee

Spytheman
15-10-2007, 03:03 PM
personalities vary even in country like china. you get good and finely personalities ladies and also suckers for money type. I came to know a very sweet and pretty prc lady in singapore. We fell in love and we exchange our pasts with respect. I was a loser in love before , she is a winner in love always. She is very kind and gentle and not those type after my money but maybe wanting to marry me ( i am married already) she sexisfy all my sexual dream - Bj in cinema , cim or cib and even her virgin anal sex to me. She really love me soo oooooo much tat she asked me what else can she do ? i am not rich .. but maybe very handsome and good in bed ? we really had sex for 7 times in a row and everytime she will wet the bed. she is who i am longing for... i feel that gals from singapore or china or anywhere , there bound to be good and bad. If you treat them dirt , they treat you this too ?
yup this is my personal view . and i treasure her very very much now !!!!

Chengdu dog
01-04-2010, 06:10 PM
This is a good thread :p

sun814
02-04-2010, 03:30 PM
boliao, brought up a thread again after 2.5 years?

afx2222
20-04-2011, 12:49 AM
Fellow SBF mongers, I believe this thread has been once active and most discussed in SBF community. Let's us keep sharing our ups and downs, torrid affairs, relationship with PRC and the list goes on..:D