PDA

View Full Version : Booked a 5star room for a few Nights...now to pair it with a kinky woman

EchoThemis
18-10-2012, 09:59 PM
I've got a room for 3 nights late next week. It would be an added bonus to have a kinky, articulate woman to share it with. Ideally, we would meet up for coffee this weekend to see if we like each other enough to spend 3 days together.
Sexual pleasure would be a big part, possibly even lively debates, laughter, eating, lazing by the pool,clubbing,cable TV,Maybe even a dawn 4km jog around Marina Bay? I'm single, unattached, never been married, no kids that I know about. I'm above 1.7m tall, and under 80kg. Very average in looks. Not a Daniel Wu or Aamir Khan I'm afraid :) You should be born a biological female. Drug and disease-free, like myself. If you're brave enough to send me a picture or 5, all the better. And oh, just to be sure, I will NOT NOT NOT NOT be paying for your company.

simple2kee
19-10-2012, 08:24 AM
I'm above 1.7m tall, and under 80kg. Very average in looks. Not a Daniel Wu or Aamir .

very average in looks? pls step aside.

rhlks
19-10-2012, 08:32 AM
Hehe.. The most interesting part of the above I'd found was the 'jog at dawn' part.. Lol! :) btw, Looks aren't everything.. imo.^^

Cuntworth
19-10-2012, 09:35 AM

Bro u never fail to make me laugh with that "step aside". :D

S.B.Y.1
19-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Bro u never fail to make me laugh with that "step aside". :D

Maybe bRuR simple2kee should use step behind instead ;) :D

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 09:47 AM
Maybe bRuR simple2kee should use step behind instead ;) :D

Mas Bro ... you want to step behind him izzit ? hahahaha :p Oppa Bambang Style !!! :D

Step Aside hmmm SimpleBro ... Can you Step Up to it ? kekekeke

flowbow
19-10-2012, 10:51 AM
I've got a room for 3 nights late next week. It would be an added bonus to have a kinky, articulate woman to share it with. Ideally, we would meet up for coffee this weekend to see if we like each other enough to spend 3 days together.
Sexual pleasure would be a big part, possibly even lively debates, laughter, eating, lazing by the pool,clubbing,cable TV,Maybe even a dawn 4km jog around Marina Bay? I'm single, unattached, never been married, no kids that I know about. I'm above 1.7m tall, and under 80kg. Very average in looks. Not a Daniel Wu or Aamir Khan I'm afraid :) You should be born a biological female. Drug and disease-free, like myself. If you're brave enough to send me a picture or 5, all the better. And oh, just to be sure, I will NOT NOT NOT NOT be paying for your company.
That is, um, a very ideal plan you have there for sure... Keyword: ideal. :D

DegenerationX
19-10-2012, 11:13 AM
the better. And oh, just to be sure, I will NOT NOT NOT NOT be paying for your company.

Now boy, this sentence just reduced your chances to ZERO! :D

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 11:26 AM
That is, um, a very ideal plan you have there for sure... Keyword: ideal. :D

Perhaps he should like plan first b4 making reservations for this Ideal Weekend ?

No Date = No Fun ?

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Now boy, this sentence just reduced your chances to ZERO! :D

Dun make all the female of the species so money minded kekekeke :D

Let's wait and see :)

DegenerationX
19-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Dun make all the female of the species so money minded kekekeke :D

Let's wait and see :)

I'm not making all female so money minded. Even if he wants a free fuck, dun need to post that sentence. By making that sentence and caps it, it just goes to show how stingy he is. You know, its the first impression thing. Sekali, eating oso want go on dutch with the gal! :eek::D

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 11:39 AM
I'm not making all female so money minded. Even if he wants a free fuck, dun need to post that sentence. By making that sentence and caps it, it just goes to show how stingy he is. You know, its the first impression thing. Sekali, eating oso want go on dutch with the gal! :eek::D

VERY GOOD INSIGHT BRO ! My apologies for failing to take note ... I'm never a good Date hahahaha :(

flowbow
19-10-2012, 11:40 AM
Agreed... Especially the NOT NOT NOT NOT hahaha. Would've been more perfect if he bolded and underlined it... Hehe :p

DegenerationX
19-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Agreed... Especially the NOT NOT NOT NOT hahaha. Would've been more perfect if he bolded and underlined it... Hehe :p

With a bigger font? :D

BoinKING
19-10-2012, 11:50 AM
U think we live in the 60s where people are living in slumps ah.. your 5 star very big meh.
Maybe it will work in Thailand, Indo, malaysia or Phils..

Not here buddy

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-10-2012, 12:19 PM
Actually hor. If can "afford" to book a 5***** room for a few nights, might as well pay for the chosen one aka your cai :D

Nowadays a lot of lucky draws or company D&Ds offering nights stay in hotels :D BUT of cos la, I am sure TS is not one of those lucky winner la :D

acidicavex
19-10-2012, 12:24 PM
Hmm did your potential prey decided to back out on you TS? If not why the heck you book a room for? What is going thru your mind when you book it? And than immediately jump into SBF here post this hoping to some free tibits and beers?

SBF here got easy to pick up meh? worst you NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT paying.........

SIBEY Tok KONG LI! (thanks to the bro highlighting :p)

sbfArmPai
19-10-2012, 12:29 PM
I\\\'ve got a room for 3 nights late next week. It would be an added bonus to have a kinky, articulate woman to share it with. Ideally, we would meet up for coffee this weekend to see if we like each other enough to spend 3 days together.

OMG! :eek: OMG! :eek: I WANT I WANT!!!! *saliva drooling*

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-10-2012, 12:30 PM
SIBEY TA KONG LI!

Bro acidicavex, can enlighten me what is the meaninig in Hokkein? :D
I am learninig this dialect :D

TritonR
19-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Agreed... Especially the NOT NOT NOT NOT hahaha. Would've been more perfect if he bolded and underlined it... Hehe

:D:D:D:D Hahahahahahahaha!

Must have gotten the room CHEAP CHEAP from one of the high rollers in mbs.

DegenerationX
19-10-2012, 12:33 PM

I'm very good in this dialect, but I oso catch no ball on this one.

My guess, he is trying to say "sibeh tok kong li"

sane
19-10-2012, 12:35 PM
IF you don't find anyone. Wouldn't it be IDEAL to sell it off! I would be interested. 50%

flowbow
19-10-2012, 12:37 PM
With a bigger font? :D
Bigger font, red font... And maybe he could add in a "NOT X10000" also? Would help to further emphasize his point I feel :p

flowbow
19-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Damn this thread really made my day. Need to start learning how to control my laughter while reading SBF in office... :D:p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-10-2012, 12:38 PM
Sexual pleasure would be a big part, possibly even lively debates, laughter, eating, lazing by the pool,clubbing,cable TV,Maybe even a dawn 4km jog around Marina Bay?

All these activities no need spend money one leh :confused:

I will NOT NOT NOT NOT be paying for your company.

Are you broke or what? :confused:
Meet at MRT station or bus stop? :confused:
Better bring some instant noodles and mineral water :D

Thank you

acidicavex
19-10-2012, 12:43 PM
I'm very good in this dialect, but I oso catch no ball on this one.

Ya thanks hahaha typing fast only got 1 hour to use office network once time past cannot use :p

acidicavex
19-10-2012, 12:47 PM

Well in a good way mean "he is very capable"

it can be insulting also :p depend on how he take it :D

Bionic73
19-10-2012, 12:48 PM
TS is implying he will not treat the gal as a pro but he is expecting pro service from the gal and FOC too.....

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 12:48 PM
Actually hor. If can "afford" to book a 5***** room for a few nights, might as well pay for the chosen one aka your cai :D

Nowadays a lot of lucky draws or company D&Ds offering nights stay in hotels :D BUT of cos la, I am sure TS is not one of those lucky winner la :D

better check last nite's TOTO got tio a not !!! hahahaha 1.6 million !

UPDATE : Roll over to Mon 22 Oct 2012 - $3,000,000 est. !!!!

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-10-2012, 12:52 PM
Well in a good way mean "he is very capable"

it can be insulting also :p depend on how he take it :D

I see. Now I understand liao. Later I will use it on the tea lady, giving compliment to her tea skill :D

motorsiao
19-10-2012, 12:54 PM

Wahahahahah this is funny:D

acidicavex
19-10-2012, 12:58 PM
I see. Now I understand liao. Later I will use it on the tea lady, giving compliment to her tea skill :D

Er......... dun come back and zap me if she interpret it wrongly and give you that death ray stares. :p:D

ahek
19-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Just curious,
TS did you manage to get any free bonks? Hahaha

justdifferent
19-10-2012, 01:28 PM

there is this thing called the subconscious. very often it would betray us by slipping into our conscious and implanting certain words or phrases we never intended to use and little things we wanted to keep hidden.

Sexual pleasure would be a big part, possibly even lively debates, laughter..

so, sexual pleasure is the biggest part, and all the rest are just.. possible?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-10-2012, 01:29 PM
Er......... dun come back and zap me if she interpret it wrongly and give you that death ray stares. :p:D

The tea lady like it very much :D
Thank you :D

acidicavex
19-10-2012, 01:45 PM
The tea lady like it very much :D
Thank you :D

Hahaha bro I glad she like it.....

berma
19-10-2012, 09:58 PM
Drug and disease-free, like myself.

I want and i am interested if you are a rich and nice gentleman . :p

Also please pm me your test results for prove that you are free of disease . :p