PDA

View Full Version : A place that ripped my money off:(

Jebuschris91
18-10-2012, 09:20 PM
Hi bros, I have seen alot of senior bros tell us newbies must go out into the field to try try and come back to FR so I did just that! But the place I went, sigh, damn regret, compared to the other FRs my bonk was crap.

I was walking along orchard road and then I was feeling bored so I thought to myself, lets go do my first FR, so I went to a nearby place.

I went in, got two weird looking old man smile smile at me, I was like " okay, they know what I'm here for" So I just smile abit and hurry up the escalator.

I tell you, being a first timer is nerve wrecking. I look at the shop, the girl outside smile at me, I panic. That girl was a thai girl and I didn't want to try thai today.
I reached the third floor. I saw the shop in the distance, got this pretty sexy PRC at the front, but got alot of random guys hanging around and looking at the shop occasionally.
I just ignored everything and walk towards the shop, the lady greeted me warmly in chinese. I was brought in shown a menu. I chose $60 for 60 min.
The rooms were all simple partitions, not even reaching the ceiling, the doors were those toilet ones where can fold multiple times and got a small lock.

I saw one really pretty one and wanted to ask for her, but before I could open my mouth, this other lady, probably mid 30s grabbed my hand and said to the receptionist, "wo na zhe ge".

Okay lor, I mean, this is my first time. I don't know shit about this, just go with the flow.

I go in the room and she says get ready then she left. I look around, dimly lit, a mattress on the ground with a towel. I undressed till my underwear, luckily wearing my nice on that day. I wrapped with the towel, and then when I was just about done with hanging up my shirt, the lady is back.

She asks me to lie down, I lie down, then she lowers my towel abit and discovers my underwear, she says something in surprise and kind of "ripped" my underwear off. Maybe she wasn't used to seeing someone like me being so innocent.

She asked if I wanted oil or not, I opted for oil. The massage was actually quite good, comparable to those clean and good JB ones I tried.
Then I heard all the moaning and "piak, piak" sounds all around me, there was even an ang moh voice. Seems the patronage very diverse.

I got alittle turned on by the sounds, and just as I got turned on her normal massage started to become sensual.
She massaged my inner thighs and started to tickle the middle bit under the legs.
This is my first time so I don't know if you bros out there got kenna this sort of thing. Felt shiok but weird, you know what I mean?

Then she started to massage my balls and then asked me to turn over.
She popped the GQ while caressing my didi and asked me what I wanted so I told her full course.

But then, woah, 150 for full course, expensive right, I mean I saw previous threads all $100 on average. Tried to bargain but no sale so I said okay 150 then, I also wanted to try try.

She said payment first so I gave the cash then she left the room to prepare.
Came back in with cap and then started to cat bath me.
Allowed auto-roaming but no fingers inside, only outside. This woman never shave, like a forest. Her nipples pretty perky, I liked to touch them, had good "tan xing". Sorry for the bad han yu ping yin.
I asked if she'll be doing bbbj, she say no, only with cap and so she capped me and started to bj. Not very good but still got feel.
Then she asked me to get up after about 5 mins of bj and told me to do her. Did Missionary for 5 mins + then I shoot liao, she said she liked that I was twitching inside her when I cum.

Job done she got up and disappeared without even getting dressed then came back and dressed with me in the room. Asked for her name, she said her name was Cherry.

So in summary:

Cherry
Looks: mid 30s, got that seductive smile
Tits: B, nipples cylinder shape, nice to suck if you into tits
Skin: Smooth, alittle tanned, not fair skinned
Body: She got small stomach, but curvy if you like curvy.
CatBath: 4/10 Not a big fan of cat bath
BJ: 6/10 Got good suction, but she kept going a the same speed, like rushing for train
FJ: 6/10 Her moans quite soft, her pussy is really wet, but its not tight and got alot of hair on top.
Frenching: Didn't try, too paiseh, sorry.
GFE: 7/10 Made small talk with me while massaging, asked about my life and told me abit about herself, finished FJ come back in and asked if I need anything(water, cha, wash-up)
Massage: 7/10 Definitely passable, I think decent massage compared to normal clean outlets.

Damage: $60 +$150 = $210 (abit expensive, but that's just my opinion)

RTF: Maybe if I'm like loaded, but I would say no to others who want value for money. Would want to try that nice one, or maybe the thai girls downstairs.

Okay, that's all, sorry for being so long-winded, was a very new experience for me.

remus700
18-10-2012, 09:47 PM
i think i know where, too bad i dun cheong there, parking so exp, there are more outside cbd and sum parking is free

PortugueseMan
19-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Go to Taman Gaya... got a spa there that has b2b treatment... you won't waste your money... just RTF there just now and my girl was still as awesome... even invited me to the hotel room to do full job without extra pay... pm me if you are interested...:D:D:D

johnn
19-10-2012, 01:32 AM
in the past, at orchard rd, a masseuse can get sack,
for overcharging, xtra svc include..
Those hc of golden years, they work this way,
the lady boss would monitor from customers feedback.
They not worry not enough masseuse,as northern neighbour was
main source of abundant workers.

Now everywhere, include pc,ppc, the massesue rent a bed
from boss,
price is up to them.