PDA

View Full Version : Attention!: Pls,read this if ur A,Lady!!!

RockHardnSolid
18-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Hi there!..if,ur reading this i sincerely hope u give this a thought..Am a Local born n bred guy standing at 1.8m n weighing 78 kgs..tall lean athletic,with broad shoulders for u to lie on...hv to be honest im finding like-minded ladies in here who wouldnt mind for some NSA fun with me..benefits wd be that ill be paying for.all the expenses in our casual meet-ups..but no i wont reward u( then that wdn be diff from paying an FL)..wat i can offer u is regular dosage of hot sweaty shaggedallic sessions n.a listening ear for ur u...but NO im.not intereseted in being Attached rite now...do PM me if this interest u the least...oh am open to having casual meetups over dinner n coffee first...cheers Ladies..btw im open to all races n age limit of not younger than 20 or older than 40...im in my mid 20s btw so im actually at the peak of my sexual prowess.rite now....so Ladies waiting for ur response rite here!:rolleyes:

BoinKING
18-10-2012, 03:05 PM
Paragraph mate.
Your enter key spoil? Or you spamming seo keywords?!

cocobun
18-10-2012, 03:08 PM
For a moment when I saw the thread title, I thought he is going to sell lady products....

ConanDestroyer
18-10-2012, 03:11 PM
How much force can u exert when u thrust you hips? 10x your bodyweight?

Please train until your hips can exert 10x your bodyweight force with stamina to sustain 30mins for u to be near peak powess.

flowbow
18-10-2012, 03:19 PM
Ok I'm a lady. And I read this because you made it sound like you were desperate for a lady/ladies to read.

....... Then?

TritonR
18-10-2012, 03:28 PM
Ok I'm a lady. And I read this because you made it sound like you were desperate for a lady/ladies to read.

....... Then?

:D:D:D:DHahahahaha

RockHardnSolid
18-10-2012, 04:15 PM
Thank you LADIES N Gentlemen for at least sparing ur time to view my thread...Appreciate it

Sahin
18-10-2012, 10:25 PM
Is that your dick in the avator ?

flowbow
19-10-2012, 10:58 AM
Thank you LADIES N Gentlemen for at least sparing ur time to view my thread...Appreciate it
Why your "ladies" must be in caps? :confused: I hate to say this, but I hope I'm not the only LADY who's read this thread :D:p

cocobun
19-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Why your "ladies" must be in caps? :confused: I hate to say this, but I hope I'm not the only LADY who's read this thread :D:p

Ha, better be careful wait he point his avatar at you....:D

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 11:09 AM
Paragraph mate.
Your enter key spoil? Or you spamming seo keywords?!

You provide SEO services ah ? kekekeke

Yeah ... avoid at all costs ! Outta the Way !

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 11:22 AM
Why your "ladies" must be in caps? :confused: I hate to say this, but I hope I'm not the only LADY who's read this thread :p

If you're a lady ... who's the cute guy in your Avatar ? ;)

As for what next after reading ... perhaps he hasn't got past that part yet coz he's still waiting for a LADY to read it ... it's also a cue for you to fill in the awkward silence :D which you did as a matter of fact so the ball is NOW back in his court but he hasn't replied which means he hasn't read that a LADY has actually replied and he has to now find out what next to do and perhaps he hasn't a clue yet which means he's not going to reply ......................

flowbow
19-10-2012, 11:23 AM
Ya lor, better don't play play... He is rock hard and solid leh... :eek::D:p

flowbow
19-10-2012, 11:25 AM

As for what next after reading ... perhaps he hasn't got past that part yet coz he's still waiting for a LADY to read it ... it's also a cue for you to fill in the awkward silence :D which you did as a matter of fact so the ball is NOW back in his court but he hasn't replied which means he hasn't read that a LADY has actually replied and he has to now find out what next to do and perhaps he hasn't a clue yet which means he's not going to reply ......................
You see... This is the logic: guys use pictures of pretty/sexy/hot girls as their avatar, so if I'm a lady, shouldn't I use pictures of hot/cute/handsome guys as my avatar? Makes sense? ;)

But in any case. Um. I am not too interested in a rock hard and solid dick... I cannot imagine a rock going inside me. That's just too... Um... Too much for me. :/

Reoxy
19-10-2012, 11:29 AM

She is a pretty lady. :p

flowbow
19-10-2012, 11:30 AM
Oh please. -___-"

BKK 29 Oct - 30 Oct? Only going for one day?

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 11:34 AM
You see... This is the logic: guys use pictures of pretty/sexy/hot girls as their avatar, so if I'm a lady, shouldn't I use pictures of hot/cute/handsome guys as my avatar? Makes sense? ;)

But in any case. Um. I am not too interested in a rock hard and solid dick... I cannot imagine a rock going inside me. That's just too... Um... Too much for me. :/

Makes purrfect Sen5e ;) regarding Avatars habits ... perhaps some are more narcissistic and prefer to self indulge in their manhood.

You follow the footsteps of the 老师 Re-Oxy is it ?

Hahahahahhaa rocks no no no oh no please ... it's like having sand in your butt crack !!!! hahahahaha

Thought it's the Girth that's more erm ... Fulfilling than the Length/Rigidity ? :)

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 11:37 AM

Wow .... She's inviting you for an extra day to accompany her ???!!!

Flattery gets you everywhere ! :D

You make it so simple ! hahahaha

flowbow
19-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Makes purrfect Sen5e ;) regarding Avatars habits ... perhaps some are more narcissistic and prefer to self indulge in their manhood.

You follow the footsteps of the 老师 Re-Oxy is it ?

Hahahahahhaa rocks no no no oh no please ... it's like having sand in your butt crack !!!! hahahahaha

Thought it's the Girth that's more erm ... Fulfilling than the Length/Rigidity ? :)

Not really leh. I find that it differs... Personally I feel neither of those two are as important as the feelings... I'm a very "feeling" person :p no feeling, how big how thick also no point... Hehehe.

Wow .... She's inviting you for an extra day to accompany her ???!!!

Flattery gets you everywhere !

You think too much into things already la ;)

Reoxy
19-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Oh please. -___-"

BKK 29 Oct - 30 Oct? Only going for one day?

Just a tentative schedule.

Flattery gets you everywhere !

Just stating the facts.

I think she is a pretty lady what. :p

cocobun
19-10-2012, 11:49 AM

Not really leh. I find that it differs... Personally I feel neither of those two are as important as the feelings... I'm a very "feeling" person :p no feeling, how big how thick also no point... Hehehe.

See RHS, you learning something?

flowbow
19-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Just a tentative schedule.

Just stating the facts.

I think she is a pretty lady what. :p

Can you pack me into your luggage please? :D

See RHS, you learning something?

Well but I'm just speaking for myself... Maybe there are girls really interested in, um, rocks? :eek::confused:

DegenerationX
19-10-2012, 11:52 AM
RHS, its the feeling, not about hard and solid. If its just about hard and solid, gals might as well just use a metal rod or police baton, why need u? :D

cocobun
19-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Well but I'm just speaking for myself... Maybe there are girls really interested in, um, rocks? :eek::confused:

I'm sure if you have ladies talk session, most will agree..

ConanDestroyer
19-10-2012, 12:04 PM
Metal n wood have no heat transfer.

Feelings can be fabricated. All girls like a good illusion.:D

cocobun
19-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Metal n wood have no heat transfer.

Feelings can be fabricated. All girls like a good illusion.:D

Same applies to guys too....:)

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 12:20 PM
RHS, its the feeling, not about hard and solid. If its just about hard and solid, gals might as well just use a metal rod or police baton, why need u? :D

Now a days, dildos do not come in plain boring cylindrical rod shapes.

They are visually appealing, dainty, ergonomic and a lot of thought is put into the product design and TESTED out b4 rolling it out into the market.

Back to the chicken and egg story ... Form over Function ? Do you go with Feeling first or 1st Impressions Only ?

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 12:23 PM

hmmm ... Feelings ... nothing more than Feelings ... ;)

Even if it's a pencil size tool ?

Would that be like SUPER EPIC FAIL that you met up with the guy in the Avatar and the moment he opened his mouth, you are turned off by the words that are coming out of it ?

Girls like stringed Beads no ? hahahaha rocks would be abrasive.

Re-Oxy can afford to Sponsor Ticket ... why need to "Sqweegel" yourself into his luggage ?

DegenerationX
19-10-2012, 12:23 PM
Now a days, dildos do not come in plain boring cylindrical rod shapes.

They are visually appealing, dainty, ergonomic and a lot of thought is put into the product design and TESTED out b4 rolling it out into the market.

Back to the chicken and egg story ... Form over Function ? Do you go with Feeling first or 1st Impressions Only ?

I oso go for feelings, but dun know why i only have feelings for pretty gals.......:D

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Same applies to guys too....:)

I hope we can see thru their "disguises" before it gets over board hahahaha

I oso go for feelings, but dun know why i only have feelings for pretty gals.......:D

Problem with Feeling is sometimes you click and most of the time you don't.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder i've been told ... Feeling is from your Heart ... Pretty is from your eyes ;) Can you feel how Pretty a Gal is ? kekeke

T/S : if it's a Girl (of legal age 21-25) reading your thread and wants to apply then how ah ? Are you going to reject her ?

:p

flowbow
19-10-2012, 12:35 PM
hmmm ... Feelings ... nothing more than Feelings ... ;)

Even if it's a pencil size tool ?

Would that be like SUPER EPIC FAIL that you met up with the guy in the Avatar and the moment he opened his mouth, you are turned off by the words that are coming out of it ?

Girls like stringed Beads no ? hahahaha rocks would be abrasive.

Re-Oxy can afford to Sponsor Ticket ... why need to "Sqweegel" yourself into his luggage ?
Hmm. Let's just say that my best experience was not with the most skillful guy, neither was it with the guy with the biggest/thickest tool.

It was a guy with quite an average-sized dick (in fact it was slightly smaller than average) but I felt very strongly for him. So there. :)

And the luggage thing... Sure, Reoxy can sponsor, but he very stingy one... :(

*P.S: I'm just joking hor Reoxy!!

Reoxy
19-10-2012, 12:54 PM
Can you pack me into your luggage please? :

I fly budget to BKK leh.

They charge SGD 23/ kg for excess baggage.

I think buy a ticket cheaper... unless you can levitate in the luggage and weigh nothing. :D

Remember wear winter clothes. Very cold in the checked-in bag. :cool:

Re-Oxy can afford to Sponsor Ticket

Accommodation + Complimentary BF thrown in. :D

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 12:58 PM
I fly budget to BKK leh.

They charge SGD 23/ kg for excess baggage.

I think buy a ticket cheaper... unless you can levitate in the luggage and weigh nothing. :D

Remember wear winter clothes. Very cold in the checked-in bag. :cool:

Accommodation + Complimentary BF thrown in. :D

Wow he's quite thoughtful here isn't he ? Wear the appropriate clothes and complimentary gifts are Given in Kind :)

Thought you had a very tight Budget ? S$10 only daily ? hahahah

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 01:00 PM
Hmm. Let's just say that my best experience was not with the most skillful guy, neither was it with the guy with the biggest/thickest tool.
It was a guy with quite an average-sized dick (in fact it was slightly smaller than average) but I felt very strongly for him. So there. :)

Well ... women tend to be emotionally attached rather than visually crippled like us men hahahaha :(:D

Neh Neh popping out already all eyes at attention :p Everything else forget ...

flowbow
19-10-2012, 01:57 PM
This just keeps getting funnier... Our dear RHS PM-ed me... I am tempted to post his PM but sigh, that would be too evil of me... :(:D

DegenerationX
19-10-2012, 02:01 PM
This just keeps getting funnier... Our dear RHS PM-ed me... I am tempted to post his PM but sigh, that would be too evil of me... :(:D

share share leh! good things must share mah! :D

Sen5eS
19-10-2012, 02:12 PM

It's not Evil ... just plain rude ;)

So what is it ? hahahahahah :D

PS : wait ... let me get a puke bag ready just in case ... I ROFMLAO and regurgitate my lunch ...

flowbow
19-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Here we go (just for fun, laughter, peace and joy, hehehe):

Hi RHs here..saw ur post in my thread..honestly i dont hv a rock hard solid dick...contrary to it i hv a maybe ab ave tool..just maybe..anyways u sound like a very interesting lady to talk to judging from ur posts...so pls do reply back to me if.i.do at.least stir.an interest.in u...or maybe find me in the chatroom.tonite to hv a better understanding of me...cant really post.anything.rite.now as.im now under moderation..do hope understanding from.ur part..
So pls find me in the chatroom if u wanna tak e it futher...cheers

DegenerationX
19-10-2012, 03:12 PM

Lol. This is damn funny! :D:D:D

Reoxy
19-10-2012, 03:15 PM

Pls go and verify what tool he actually possess. :D

cocobun
19-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Mr Rock, in the thread u post like rock, but your pm not very rocky hard leh.....got that little bit of a soft touch....eeeeee

Go change that ugly avatar lah......beh pai sey...

flowbow
19-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Pls go and verify what tool he actually possess. :D
No thank you. I am happy with my average/slightly below average dick size boy. :p

Reoxy
19-10-2012, 04:05 PM
No thank you. I am happy with my average/slightly below average dick size boy.

Wah Lau eh.. you 1 sentence disqualify me 2x. :D

ladyangela
19-10-2012, 04:19 PM
Hello Bro RHS,

I would like to share a little with you:

1) Big hard tool & sexual prowess does not equal to good sex for most ladies. Most go for the connection aka feel/ chem...

2) If you are what you described to be...you should have no problem getting NSA relationships outside of this forum...Maybe you would like to post a poll to find out how many ladies are attracted to big hard cocks & PM them from there...some of us prefer a more manageable size hehe... :p

3) We have seen many bros posting similar threads. It's how you bring yourself across to the ladies here that puts you before the rest.

Please feel free to feedback. Meanwhile have fun & drill safely! ;)

Cheers, Sis LadyAngela

georgemagnum
19-10-2012, 04:23 PM
No thank you. I am happy with my average/slightly below average dick size boy. :p

Hi flow,

You have got a dick?
I am cunfuse .... :D

gm ;)

cocobun
19-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Hi flow,

You have got a dick?
I am cunfuse .... :D

gm ;)

Oh no, a pretty ladyboy.....just joking...:D

DegenerationX
19-10-2012, 04:33 PM
H
Please feel free to feedback. Meanwhile have fun & drill safely! ;)

Cheers, Sis LadyAngela

Sis, you should be receiving a PM from him soon :D

flowbow
19-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Wah Lau eh.. you 1 sentence disqualify me 2x.

I can make an exception for you if you are willing to squeeze me into your luggage to BKK! :D

Hi flow,

You have got a dick?
I am cunfuse ....

gm

Actually I didn't mean it that way... I meant it as, my boy with a average sized/smaller than average size dick. :p

Oh no, a pretty ladyboy.....just joking...:D

Don't sexpose me leh... :(

cocobun
19-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Don't sexpose me leh... :(

Can we see your didi?:D

flowbow
19-10-2012, 04:38 PM
You already said ladyboy mah... Means it is currently non-existent already. :p

cocobun
19-10-2012, 04:41 PM
You already said ladyboy mah... Means it is currently non-existent already. :p

Lol, you never preserve and keep for memory sake ah?

Reoxy
19-10-2012, 04:42 PM
I can make an exception for you if you are willing to squeeze me into your luggage to BKK!

Setting up a 美人计.. hmm.. :p

I willing is one thing. You can fit or not is another thing wor... :D

You mean her didi or her didi's didi? :D

flowbow
19-10-2012, 04:46 PM
Lol, you never preserve and keep for memory sake ah?

New life already mah... Keep for what :p

Setting up a 美人计.. hmm..

I willing is one thing. You can fit or not is another thing wor... :D

What are you trying to imply huh! :mad:

DegenerationX
19-10-2012, 04:48 PM
怎么感觉这里有人在打情骂俏?闲杂人等,请勿干扰。。。

Ichigo_Kurosaki
19-10-2012, 05:10 PM
怎么感觉这里有人在打情骂俏?闲杂人等,请勿干扰。。。

Bro Reoxy and Sis flowbow should swap avatar :D:D

Reoxy
19-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Bro Reoxy and Sis flowbow should swap avatar

Swap some fluids better... :D

cocobun
19-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Swap some fluids better... :D

Starting from saliva ah?:D

<<totally>>
19-10-2012, 10:06 PM
Ya lor, better don't play play... He is rock hard and solid leh.

R OC K Har Dan DSO Lid

I think that is the summary he is trying to send. His space button also has an issue.

The whole story is:

TS: R u on OC (Out Call) ? K I? :o
Woman: Har ???:confused:
TS: Dan (wait - hokkien) si mi? show your DSO(Distinguished Sex Oral):D
* :mad: Woman picked up the Lid on the floor and started to whack TS's head.

That will explained why TS has no reply. Lolz. He is lying on the floor still seeing stars after the lid attacks. =D

Swap some fluids better...

Bro Reoxy and Sis flowbow should swap avatar

Starting from saliva ah?:

Nopey. Should be Buck Sai =P

curiouslala
20-10-2012, 12:40 AM
Before got ask gal to apply, pls do confirm ur dick picture la..
At least take a new pics with ur dick and a paper written ur nick then upload lo.. :D

RockHardnSolid
20-10-2012, 10:07 AM
I hv been getting mixed reviews on.this thread..some gd,some downright crappy,some r funny indeed..nonetheless all in the name of having "fun"..

Im truly appreciate all Samsters contributions ..n yes i hv to admit that i may hv been a little,bit too naive,but trust me guys im just simple regular guy who is just trying his luck here...And to all those ladies who may be reading this...i can offer u sunthing more than just fuck-n-go session if thats.wat u gals want...So any ladies interested to know more do givee a reply thru PM..thanks n cheers!

cocobun
20-10-2012, 02:27 PM
Nopey. Should be Buck Sai =P

Yup, difference s is TS's buck sai is sad one, the lady's buck sai is ROFL out......:D wait swap liao he turn soft...

Before got ask gal to apply, pls do confirm ur dick picture la..
At least take a new pics with ur dick and a paper written ur nick then upload lo.. :D

You trying to sian him post pic ah.......lol:D

curiouslala
20-10-2012, 02:37 PM
You trying to sian him post pic ah.......lol:D

No la.. fake already la..
Just pity the gal if got anyone applying ..

Reoxy
20-10-2012, 02:39 PM
No la.. fake already la..
Just pity the gal if got anyone applying ..

Underage Ladyboy don't be so playful ok?:D

royalblood
20-10-2012, 02:58 PM
TS it's much easier fishing for fish in other ponds than a pond like sbf which is filled with fishermen. unless you wanna be fisherman's friend :)

Reoxy
20-10-2012, 03:11 PM
TS it's much easier fishing for fish in other ponds than a pond like sbf which is filled with fishermen. unless you wanna be fisherman's friend :)

Haha.. Very funny.:D

But I suspect TS is very original so his plan is not to go for the fish in the pond but to be the fishermen's friend and go for the fish on their boats.

Fishermen Beware.:D

flowbow
20-10-2012, 04:46 PM
I hv been getting mixed reviews on.this thread..some gd,some downright crappy,some r funny indeed..nonetheless all in the name of having "fun"..

Im truly appreciate all Samsters contributions ..n yes i hv to admit that i may hv been a little,bit too naive,but trust me guys im just simple regular guy who is just trying his luck here...And to all those ladies who may be reading this...i can offer u sunthing more than just fuck-n-go session if thats.wat u gals want...So any ladies interested to know more do givee a reply thru PM..thanks n cheers!
I'm sure if you're willing to offer money, the PMs will start coming in ;)

cocobun
20-10-2012, 05:23 PM
I'm sure if you're willing to offer money, the PMs will start coming in ;)

Money made from rocks.........like diamonds......lol:D

<<totally>>
20-10-2012, 06:09 PM
So any ladies interested to know more do givee a reply thru PM..thanks n cheers!
I think you should be on a Rocking boat having a Hard time. Solid treatment to go back into M?

Underage Ladyboy don't be so playful ok?
15 is liked that one. Just closed 1 eye loh. ;)

Money made from rocks.........like diamonds......lol
Buck Sai from his eyes seems easier than to excavate from rock. :D

<<totally>>
20-10-2012, 06:16 PM
i'm sure if you're willing to offer money, the pms will start coming in ;)

ใครวนเวียน
ใครใจรัก

ใจรักเงินดีกว่าคน?
ฉันจะเลือกที่รักผม

flowbow
20-10-2012, 06:21 PM
ใครวนเวียน
ใครใจรัก

ใจรักเงินดีกว่าคน?
ฉันจะเลือกที่รักผม
:eek: wah... You English good, Chinese good, Thai also good... Really multilingual :eek::eek:

goodfun88
20-10-2012, 11:04 PM
If you go to the dick pics thread, others have shown he has been using a fake photo of a large dick.

You all still want to entertain him :cool:

<<totally>>
21-10-2012, 05:17 AM
:eek: wah... You English good, Chinese good, Thai also good... Really multilingual

ไม่กล้าที่จะบอกว่าผมเก่ง ผมรู้เพียงแค่น้อย คุณแกล้งผม ใช่หรือไม่ใช่
也不知为何,无意间就如有股力量,强行把我的目光注视在那两行文字。
To be frank, I can't read thai. However I do understand once I hear the narration of the sentence. :o
Tôi muốn học tiếng việt không có người yêu :(

alexander81
21-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Oh man ... Me , a good looker as well ... Haha .. Ladies , don't mind message me yeah ....

flowbow
21-10-2012, 05:45 PM
ไม่กล้าที่จะบอกว่าผมเก่ง ผมรู้เพียงแค่น้อย คุณแกล้งผม ใช่หรือไม่ใช่
也不知为何,无意间就如有股力量,强行把我的目光注视在那两行文字。
To be frank, I can't read thai. However I do understand once I hear the narration of the sentence. :o
Tôi muốn học tiếng việt không có người yêu :(
ไม่นิดหน่อยแล้วนะ...ก็เก่งมากเลยยยย

Sorry, Viet I don't understand :( hahaha :p

danieldave
21-10-2012, 06:36 PM
wah here really what language also can har? power. but seriously i dun understand. haha:D

RockHardnSolid
21-10-2012, 11:07 PM
Oh man ... Me , a good looker as well ... Haha .. Ladies , don't mind message me yeah ....

Thread hijacker

<<totally>>
22-10-2012, 02:20 AM
ไม่นิดหน่อยแล้วนะ...ก็เก่งมากเลยยยย

Sorry, Viet I don't understand :( hahaha :p

ไม่เชิง ไม่สามารถที่จะเขียนและอ่าน ถ้าฉันไม่ได้มีเครื่องคอมพิวเตอร์ ผมจะร้องไห้เสียงดัง
คุณเป็นคนไทย จากวิธีการที่คุณเขียนดูเหมือนว่าจะเป็นผู้หญิง สงสัยผมคิดว่าถูกต้อง
ที่คุณพูดก่อน ผมไม่เชื่อว่า คุณเป็นผู้หญิง ตอนนี้ ไม่ต้องเชื่อไม่ได้
ผมไม่เข้าใจ Viet เหมือนกัน 555 :o

flowbow
22-10-2012, 10:56 AM
ไม่เชิง ไม่สามารถที่จะเขียนและอ่าน ถ้าฉันไม่ได้มีเครื่องคอมพิวเตอร์ ผมจะร้องไห้เสียงดัง
คุณเป็นคนไทย จากวิธีการที่คุณเขียนดูเหมือนว่าจะเป็นผู้หญิง สงสัยผมคิดว่าถูกต้อง
ที่คุณพูดก่อน ผมไม่เชื่อว่า คุณเป็นผู้หญิง ตอนนี้ ไม่ต้องเชื่อไม่ได้
ผมไม่เข้าใจ viet เหมือนกัน 555 :o
ใช่แล้ว ฉันเป็นผู้หญิงนะค่ะ :)

RockHardnSolid
22-10-2012, 11:36 AM
No.problems for u guys for,using this thread as an outlet for u to chat n.stuff..but cam we
stick to the main$$$$$ic pls?...i need to get laid

flowbow
22-10-2012, 01:34 PM
No.problems for u guys for,using this thread as an outlet for u to chat n.stuff..but cam we
Maybe there might be hope for you if you stop being so desperate. For starters, you could try to stop PM-ing me everytime you see me in the chatroom, begging for just a few minutes of my time. Not cool, bro. Not cool at all. :cool:

acidicavex
22-10-2012, 01:39 PM
Maybe there might be hope for you if you stop being so desperate. For starters, you could try to stop PM-ing me everytime you see me in the chatroom, begging for just a few minutes of my time. Not cool, bro. Not cool at all. :cool:

Wah that serious?? .... TS u can get to cool down go with the flow enter chat room mingle abit maybe you will get what u looking for after all. Rather than behaving like sex starve hunger bunny.

cocobun
22-10-2012, 01:42 PM
Maybe there might be hope for you if you stop being so desperate. For starters, you could try to stop PM-ing me everytime you see me in the chatroom, begging for just a few minutes of my time. Not cool, bro. Not cool at all.

Really!! so he's just a 'few minutes' kinda guy!!......like that rock hard also no use liao.........:D really not cool.....:D

RockHardnSolid
22-10-2012, 01:58 PM

Every time??.are u serious? Cmon i hv better things to do

Reoxy
22-10-2012, 02:26 PM
For starters, you could try to stop PM-ing me everytime you see me in the chatroom, begging for just a few minutes of my time. Not cool, bro. Not cool at all.

Can I PM you also? :D

Really!! so he's just a 'few minutes' kinda guy!!......like that rock hard also no use liao......... really not cool....

Maybe he can do multiple times leh... like that cool or not? :D

<<totally>>
22-10-2012, 02:31 PM
ใช่แล้ว ฉันเป็นผู้หญิงนะค่ะ :)

เพียนคุณมาจากที่ไหน คุณไทย
ไม่ไม่สบายใจ ไม่พูดไม่มีปัญหา ผมเข้าใจ

Can you see that we are helping you to increase the exposure rate by bumping this thread. Yet you repay us with this type of comments. Heartless guy. :(

Maybe he can do multiple times leh... like that cool or not?
Not cool leh.

cocobun
22-10-2012, 03:06 PM
Maybe he can do multiple times leh... like that cool or not? :D

I know, you mean the multiple times is......1 in ,2 out ,3 in ,4 out ,5 in,6 out,7 in, 8 out ,9 in take out and shoot liao....:D can time like that got few minutes or not??:D

<<totally>>
22-10-2012, 03:38 PM
I know, you mean the multiple times is......1 in ,2 out ,3 in ,4 out ,5 in,6 out,7 in, 8 out ,9 in take out and shoot liao.... can time like that got few minutes or not??

Each action has to take minimum 6 seconds if not, not even 1 minute leh. :D

Maybe he can do multiple times leh... like that cool or not?
Or you mean 哭还是不哭? ;)

flowbow
22-10-2012, 04:09 PM
Can I PM you also? :D

You always see me in chatroom but never PM me one lor :(

เพียนคุณมาจากที่ไหน คุณไทย
ไม่ไม่สบายใจ ไม่พูดไม่มีปัญหา ผมเข้าใจ

Can you see that we are helping you to increase the exposure rate by bumping this thread. Yet you repay us with this type of comments. Heartless guy. :(

Not cool leh.

เพียนคืออะไรนะ ก็ไม่เข้าใจนะ

ไม่มีอะไร แค่อกหัก

Reoxy
22-10-2012, 04:11 PM
Or you mean 哭还是不哭?

Hahaha... :D

If cannot cum then 哭. :cool:

You always see me in chatroom but never PM me one lor :(

I afraid you broadcast my pm mah.. :D

cocobun
22-10-2012, 04:17 PM
Each action has to take minimum 6 seconds if not, not even 1 minute leh. :D

So he really have to go really slowwwww....Oppa Taiji Style:D

<<totally>>
22-10-2012, 05:18 PM
เพียนคืออะไรนะ ก็ไม่เข้าใจนะ ไม่มีอะไร แค่อกหัก

อกหักทำไม รักคุณที่ไม่ดี
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llDOS16YpH4

<<totally>>
22-10-2012, 05:29 PM
So he really have to go really slowwwww....Oppa Taiji StyleTaiji will kena own self if not skill leh. "Dick hit own head" :D

I afraid you broadcast my pm mah..
Luckily I also never pm but I do not think Sis flowbow will be like that.

cocobun
22-10-2012, 07:42 PM
Taiji will kena own self if not skill leh. "Dick hit own head"

Better then hit on the gal head.....somemore hard like a rock leh, wait head Kenna bah lu gu....:D

RockHardnSolid
22-10-2012, 09:14 PM
Pls contd to utilise,this.thread for ur,own pleasure....as long as i get my objective everythings fine with me...keep it up bros...ur contributions are most welcome..n no flowblow i DONT PM U ALL THE TIME....

<<totally>>
22-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Every time??.are u serious? Cmon i hv better things to doAre you suggesting someone is accusing you? Who will we believed? You? :rolleyes:

Cannot be for sure. :D

The best time is to stop PMing since you have better things to do and save flowbox lots of extra work. :cool:

RockHardnSolid
23-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Are you suggesting someone is accusing you? Who will we believed? You? :rolleyes:

Cannot be for sure. :D

The best time is to stop PMing since you have better things to do and save flowbox lots of extra work. :cool:

Sorry... I am innocent until proven Guilty

cocobun
23-10-2012, 12:09 PM
Sorry... I am innocent until proven Guilty

'innocent' ppl doesn't belong here........

kryptoz
23-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Pls contd to utilise,this.thread for ur,own pleasure....as long as i get my objective everythings fine with me...keep it up bros...ur contributions are most welcome..n no flowblow i DONT PM U ALL THE TIME....

just 90% of the time you see her online?

Sen5eS
23-10-2012, 12:51 PM
'innocent' ppl doesn't belong here........

This 1 not innocent ... he's rather naive :)

cocobun
23-10-2012, 01:30 PM
This 1 not innocent ... he's rather naive :)

Act one, sticking an avatar like his doesn't tell he's naive......;) more like 'un-smart'.....:)

RockHardnSolid
23-10-2012, 01:45 PM
Act one, sticking an avatar like his doesn't tell he's naive......;) more like 'un-smart'.....:)

Pls,ladies do not be put off by the comments in this,thread..in the,end all this,guys here

just wanna,hv fun here..So ladies,do read up on my first post,on this thread n do give me a
reply if ur interested

flowbow
23-10-2012, 01:48 PM
Hahaha... :D

If cannot cum then 哭. :cool:

I afraid you broadcast my pm mah.. :D
You are Reoxy shushu leh, why would I do something like that :D

flowbow
23-10-2012, 01:55 PM
อกหักทำไม รักคุณที่ไม่ดี

ก็ผิดหวังมากนะ รักใครก็ต้องลงเอย ช้ำเจ็บ ร้าวปวด ทุกที :(

1) I am not flowblow, I am flowbow.

2) Well from what I recall, right after I started posting in your thread you sent me a PM, that of which I have proof. Unfortunately everytime you PM-ed me in the chatroom, I'd close the window within 3 seconds (pretty sure of that) so I didn't manage to take screenshots. Not like I would've bothered, anyway. :rolleyes:

3) Hope you do know that all this that you're doing are just ruining your chances even more... :cool:

Sen5eS
23-10-2012, 02:01 PM
You are Reoxy shushu leh, why would I do something like that :D

What would you do for Reoxy shu shu ? hahahahahaha :D

flowbow
23-10-2012, 02:12 PM
What would you do for Reoxy shu shu ? hahahahahaha :D
I will not chu mai him by sexposing his PM :D

<<totally>>
23-10-2012, 02:17 PM
ก็ผิดหวังมากนะ รักใครก็ต้องลงเอย ช้ำเจ็บ ร้าวปวด ทุกที

มั่นใจเช่นนั้น เวลาผมอ่าน กรู้อยู่แก่ใจอนาถ
คนดีไม่มีที่อยู่ ไม่คิดมาก คิดว่าสิ่งที่ดี ผ่านวันง่าย :o

I will not chu mai him
เธอเข้าใจภาษาจีน

Reoxy
23-10-2012, 02:20 PM
You are Reoxy shushu leh, why would I do something like that

Hard to say what you will do when you get high sniffing "drugs"... :D

I will not chu mai him by sexposing his PM

I better keep my PMs real boring and proper just in case... :rolleyes:

flowbow
23-10-2012, 02:26 PM
Latest PM from our dear RHS! This time I copy and paste hor, don't say I no proof! :D

2:25 PM [RockHardnSolid] Pls flowblow dont make such comments..i wont "kacau" u anymore

OI stop calling me flowblow la. Last warning hor. :mad:

DegenerationX
23-10-2012, 02:28 PM
Latest PM from our dear RHS! This time I copy and paste hor, don't say I no proof! :D

wah....u expose his pm again! :D

flowbow
23-10-2012, 02:34 PM
มั่นใจเช่นนั้น เวลาผมอ่าน กรู้อยู่แก่ใจอนาถ
คนดีไม่มีที่อยู่ ไม่คิดมาก คิดว่าสิ่งที่ดี ผ่านวันง่าย :o

เธอเข้าใจภาษาจีน
ค่ะ ขอบคุณนะพี่

ได้เลย ฉันเป็นคนสิงคโปร์นะ ทำไมไม่เข้าใจภาษาจีน 555

cocobun

don't copy and paste, print screen is the proof.........:D

flowbow
Hard to say what you will do when you get high sniffing "drugs"...

I don't sniff drugs ok!!! :mad::(

wah....u expose his pm again!

Who ask him to keep calling me flowblow! :mad:

Sen5eS
23-10-2012, 03:22 PM
I will not chu mai him by sexposing his PM :D

Because you like the way he "dirtytalks" to you ? :p hahahahaha Very Sexy is it ? hahahaha :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
23-10-2012, 03:50 PM
Latest PM from our dear RHS! This time I copy and paste hor, don't say I no proof!

You hurt his feelings liao :o:D

Quite obvious why? :D

BoinKING
23-10-2012, 04:05 PM
Damn funny this thread... see la disturb ah bow.. now kannah liao..

Sen5eS
23-10-2012, 04:32 PM

Is she any good at bowing ? Hehe

Btw what does flowbow means? Sorry to ask ...

BoinKING
23-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Mate, don't go there..
Later she unleash her wrath on you ah..

RockHardnSolid
23-10-2012, 04:36 PM
Let the games BEGIN!!

Sen5eS
23-10-2012, 04:42 PM
Mate, don't go there..
Later she unleash her wrath on you ah..

hahahahaha noted ... I take back my post ... :p innocent as my question would be ... hahahahahah :)

<<totally>>
23-10-2012, 05:55 PM
Damn funny this thread... see la disturb ah bow.. now kannah liao..Flowbow got that type of fury temper?

Is she any good at bowing ? Hehe Btw what does flowbow means? Sorry to ask ...
Bro if what BoinKING say is true, that bow should be capable of firing arrows also. I suggest you do get a shield.

don't copy and paste, print screen is the proof.........:DPrint screen is my favorite move.

ค่ะ ขอบคุณนะพี่

ได้เลย ฉันเป็นคนสิงคโปร์นะ ทำไมไม่เข้าใจภาษาจีน 555

คุณไม่เคยอธิบายตัวเองชัดชัด ผมนจะรู้ได้ยินนาย นุงจริงจริง

อารมณ์ สิ่งที่เขาพูดเป็นความจริงมีไม่ ถ้าเป็นจริงผมต้องระวัง ฉันไม่ต้องการลุกเป็นไฟ :p

Reoxy
23-10-2012, 06:30 PM
flowbow got that type of fury temper?

冰火九重天... :d

ahtat77
23-10-2012, 06:40 PM

bro rhs you have been proven guilty:D

georgemagnum
23-10-2012, 07:13 PM

Sis,

I do realise u really treat me nice yeah .... Cheers! :D

gm

flowbow
23-10-2012, 11:16 PM
Because you like the way he "dirtytalks" to you ? hahahahaha Very Sexy is it ? hahahaha

Oh please. He is a bian tai shu shu ok. Not sexy at all. :cool:

You hurt his feelings liao
Quite obvious why?

Hurt his feelings? His skin too thick la... Don't think it's possible to hurt him at all. Hahaha. And what thing obvious!!! :mad:

Wah, since when I got new nickname called ah bow :eek: hahahahaha.

Is she any good at bowing ? Hehe

Btw what does flowbow means? Sorry to ask ...

What's the meaning of bowing? :confused:

No meaning la, just randomly thought of this nick. Hehe.

flowbow
23-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Flowbow got that type of fury temper?
คุณไม่เคยอธิบายตัวเองชัดชัด ผมนจะรู้ได้ยินนาย นุงจริงจริง

อารมณ์ สิ่งที่เขาพูดเป็นความจริงมีไม่ ถ้าเป็นจริงผมต้องระวัง ฉันไม่ต้องการลุกเป็นไฟ

ไม่จริงนะ ใครที่กระทำกับฉันดี ฉันก็กระทำกับดีค่ะ :)

冰火九重天... :d

Only towards bian tai shu shu like you... And TS :p

Sis,

I do realise u really treat me nice yeah .... Cheers! :D

gm

Like what I told Bro <<totally>>, whoever treats me well, I will treat that person well also... Too bad TS got on my nerves. Hehehe. :p

Reoxy
24-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Oh please. He is a bian tai shu shu ok. Not sexy at all.

That is because I never yet show you my sexy uncle body.. :D

Only towards bian tai shu shu like you... And TS

I suspect you do not know what is 冰火九重天. :p

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 09:18 AM
This thread is getting more interesting, with flowbow being the center of focus. :D

jasdude
24-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Pls,ladies do not be put off by the comments in this,thread..in the,end all this,guys here

just wanna,hv fun here..So ladies,do read up on my first post,on this thread n do give me a
reply if ur interested

I think the odds are stack against u. :D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-10-2012, 09:25 AM
I suspect you do not know what is 冰火九重天. :p

Do you want me to explain to her ? :D
I have the secret manual on 冰火九重天 第 1 to 第 8 式 :D

cocobun
24-10-2012, 09:27 AM
I have the secret manual on 冰火九重天 :D

Frankly speaking, I also don't know what is that...........:o

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-10-2012, 09:40 AM
Frankly speaking, I also don't know what is that...........:o

BJ which involves alternating mouthfuls of hot tea and ice cubes aka using the sensations of hot and cold to stimulate didi :D

That's all I can say. My 师兄Reoxy has the MOST complete SECRET manual :D

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 09:41 AM
I have the secret manual on 冰火九重天 第 1 to 第 8 式 :D

Wah. can lend your manual? I wanna show to my gal :D

Your manual got graphics?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-10-2012, 09:45 AM
Wah. can lend your manual? I wanna show to my gal :D

Your manual got graphics?

Read above :D

Sen5eS
24-10-2012, 10:00 AM
变态叔叔果然够变态 ! 老师 enjoy this kind of naughty tricks :D

Maybe can try with toothpaste, mouth wash or warm honey or Gooey chocolate caramel syrup ?

Reoxy
24-10-2012, 10:00 AM
Do you want me to explain to her ?
I have the secret manual on 冰火九重天 第 1 to 第 8 式

Then the final and last 第 9 式 how? :confused:

That's all I can say. My 师兄Reoxy has the MOST complete SECRET manual

Oh.. So the 第 9 式 is my responsibility then... :D

Lucky I know 九阳神功. :D

RockHardnSolid
24-10-2012, 10:01 AM
I think the odds are stack against u. :D

Sorry i dont think so...wat,u may perceived as,the odds against me may be a,wrong judfemental on ur part...Ur narrowminded views have hindered ur,sight on the bigger picture...contrary to wat,u think...i hv been getting quite a no of PMs....c'mon jasdude,wat,u cant see n hear doesnt mean its,happening..Ur,behind a computer!

flowbow
24-10-2012, 10:56 AM
That is because I never yet show you my sexy uncle body..

I suspect you do not know what is 冰火九重天.

No thanks, I don't wanna see :eek:

And ya, I really don't know what is that leh. Hahahaha.

This thread is getting more interesting, with flowbow being the center of focus.

No no no. Our dear RHS is still the center of focus ok? Can we get back to the topic on hand please :o

I think the odds are stack against u.

He just keeps sounding more and more desperate... Hahahaha I don't know whether to laugh at him or cry for him. :p

Sen5eS
24-10-2012, 11:02 AM
No thanks, I don't wanna see :eek:
And ya, I really don't know what is that leh. Hahahaha.

No no no. Our dear RHS is still the center of focus ok? Can we get back to the topic on hand please :o

He just keeps sounding more and more desperate... Hahahaha I don't know whether to laugh at him or cry for him. :p

Re-Oxy not bad figure wah ... nice and steady like a rock type :D

Nobody's interested with T/S's quest ... as mentioned ... odds are stacked against him ...

unless you want to spread some love and go on a blind date with him for the greater good of his kind ?

Sen5eS
24-10-2012, 11:06 AM
Oh please. He is a bian tai shu shu ok. Not sexy at all. :cool:

What's the meaning of bowing? :confused:
No meaning la, just randomly thought of this nick. Hehe.

Thought women would like a "dirty-bad" boy type for your bedroom antics ? hahahaha

Bowing : is the act of lowering the torso and head as a social gesture in direction to another person or symbol.

Flowbow : a new Yoga technique where you bend over and make water like flowing movements with your body/arms/fingers ? :D

flowbow
24-10-2012, 11:19 AM
Re-Oxy not bad figure wah ... nice and steady like a rock type

Nobody's interested with T/S's quest ... as mentioned ... odds are stacked against him ...

unless you want to spread some love and go on a blind date with him for the greater good of his kind ?

Not about the figure... But I don't like bian tai shu shus :mad:

And about your proposal, no thanks please. No thanks at all.

Thought women would like a "dirty-bad" boy type for your bedroom antics ? hahahaha

Bowing : is the act of lowering the torso and head as a social gesture in direction to another person or symbol.

Flowbow : a new Yoga technique where you bend over and make water like flowing movements with your body/arms/fingers ? :D

I like bad boys... But not bian tai boys. Got difference ok? :D

And please don't analyse my nick... You will never figure it out because like what I said, it was a nick I very randomly thought of. :)

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 11:25 AM

Then i suitable. DX are bad boys that goes around creating chaos and havoc with an attitude. :D

cocobun
24-10-2012, 11:32 AM
Sorry i dont think so...wat,u may perceived as,the odds against me may be a,wrong judfemental on ur part...Ur narrowminded views have hindered ur,sight on the bigger picture...contrary to wat,u think...i hv been getting quite a no of PMs....c'mon jasdude,wat,u cant see n hear doesnt mean its,happening..Ur,behind a computer!

Similarly, what you stating here like receiving quite a no of pm(s) doesn't mean it's happening either. Your invalid statement has got no proof to quantify anything that you 'wish' for. In another words, you are just a piece of 'dau kang yao xiu' rocky behind a computer too.....and you are making me yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

flowbow
24-10-2012, 11:36 AM

My dearest RHS, aren't you behind a computer as well? :rolleyes::cool:

Then i suitable. DX are bad boys that goes around creating chaos and havoc with an attitude. :D

Wait... Are you Rock Hard and Solid first? :D

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Wait... Are you Rock Hard and Solid first? :D

It really depends on the gal's skill :D

Sen5eS
24-10-2012, 11:59 AM

And please don't analyse my nick... You will never figure it out because like what I said, it was a nick I very randomly thought of. :)

Noted ...

My POV : he's not bian tai ... just a wicked sense of biantai humor :D

Sen5eS
24-10-2012, 12:00 PM

hehehe sounds like a challenge ... a throw down :D;)

Getting it rock hard & solid is not a big problem ... issue being how long can you keep that UP ? hahahaha chaos and havoc would depend mainly on duration of sustaining blood flood in that region.

RockHardnSolid
24-10-2012, 12:00 PM
Similarly, what you stating here like receiving quite a no of pm(s) doesn't mean it's happening either. Your invalid statement has got no proof to quantify anything that you 'wish' for. In another words, you are just a piece of 'dau kang yao xiu' rocky behind a computer too.....and you are making me yawnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Then pls u are most welcome to leave n sleep ur life away...get a life

cocobun
24-10-2012, 12:10 PM

you mean this skill....冰火九重天:D

Cuntworth
24-10-2012, 12:13 PM

Sound "painful" :D

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 12:32 PM

Yup. Best is to finish me off with 吸精大法! :D

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Getting it rock hard & solid is not a big problem ... issue being how long can you keep that UP ? hahahaha chaos and havoc would depend mainly on duration of sustaining blood flood in that region.

Sustainability and durability is not an issue. It has gone through quality check and certified by many :D

cocobun
24-10-2012, 12:46 PM
Yup. Best is to finish me off with 吸精大法! :D

Lol.......TS now behind his computer rubbing his cock..... oh wrong, it's ROCK..:D

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 12:47 PM
Lol.......TS now behind his computer rubbing his cock..... oh wrong, it's ROCK..:D

Lol....can any kind bro pls provide him with some plasters? He gonna have blisters on his palm. :D

cocobun
24-10-2012, 12:51 PM
Lol....can any kind bro pls provide him with some plasters? He gonna have blisters on his palm. :D

Or sand paper so he can use it to cover on his hands while rubbing his rock...:D

RockHardnSolid
24-10-2012, 03:54 PM
Or sand paper so he can use it to cover on his hands while rubbing his rock...:D

It amuses me to see u taking joy.at this..bet on real life u must be some kind of nut with little or no friends at all! Bro i seriously think u hv a problem here...Huge problem

flowbow
24-10-2012, 04:19 PM
http://i.imgur.com/gdlO7.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/XUthh.jpg

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 04:22 PM
Tio zap 4pts for my posting here. Haiz! :(:D

flowbow
24-10-2012, 04:26 PM
Tio zap 4pts for my posting here. Haiz! :(:D
I'm also waiting to kenna zapped only. :(:D

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 04:30 PM
I'm also waiting to kenna zapped only. :(:D

Becos u sexpose TS PM? :D

Reoxy
24-10-2012, 05:10 PM

What picture is that? How come cannot open one... :confused:

flowbow
24-10-2012, 05:11 PM
What picture is that? How come cannot open one... :confused:
I can see leh, why you cannot see? :confused:

DegenerationX
24-10-2012, 05:12 PM

I oso cannot see!

ahtat77
24-10-2012, 05:13 PM
i oso cannot see:D

Reoxy
24-10-2012, 05:13 PM

Now I see it. :D

You are like a dragon that breathes fire. :D

I am so afraid... :p

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-10-2012, 05:20 PM

Can see 2 sexy red X :D

ConanDestroyer
24-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Now I see it. :D

You are like a dragon that breathes fire. :D

I am so afraid... :p

You know 獨孤九劍
Can pierce and pena.trate through fire and ice

What are you afraid of?

<<totally>>
24-10-2012, 05:28 PM
ไม่จริงนะ ใครที่กระทำกับฉันดี ฉันก็กระทำกับดีค่ะ
Like what I told Bro <<totally>>, whoever treats me well, I will treat that person well also...
Yes. You never be bad to me so I assumed that is your way of being nice. =P

I think the odds are stack against u.
Bro, he 18 yrs old only. Young birds are not afraid of plastic. :D

I have the secret manual on 冰火九重天 第 1 to 第 8 式

Today I shared the long lost skill!!
<<冰火九重天>>

请先准备:一杯温水、一杯热茶、一杯冰水、一盆热水、一盆温水、三条毛巾,一袋冰块,二个小玻璃瓶子分别装 蜂蜜(加点水,让它稍微不要那么浓)和婴儿油,蜂蜜放在热水盆里,婴儿油放在冰块里。

第一重(温):用温水倒在毛巾上,轻轻的将他的阴茎和蛋蛋擦拭,别忘了,要轻轻的哟!因为你的手拿着温毛巾 ,所以你的手也是温的,用你的用轻轻的上下套弄,等他硬起来后,将毛巾放在他的屁股下,将他的包皮退下,用 温水从他的龟头向下淋去,将那龟头颈部的白色皮垢轻轻用手指抹去(手指可以在毛巾上擦拭)

第二重(凉):倒一口冰水含在口中,约十秒,让你的舌和唇,是呈现冰凉的状态后,将水吞下,轻轻的用你的唇 和舌,亲吻和轻舔他的阴茎及龟头,但不要急着含下去,等到冰冷感没了,再喝一口冰水,如此来回 约三次。

第三重(热):将浓浓热热的蜂蜜,倒在他的龟头上,用你灵巧的手指在他的龟头G点处,轻轻抚摸(如果你摸的 对,他会很舒服,而且丝毫没有要射的压力),千万不要上下套弄,重点就在龟头上。

第四重(冰):喝一口冰水(或蜂蜜)直接从龟头给他含下去,因为上一重你已经倒了蜂蜜,所以,请你好好的享 用这顿“蜂蜜肉棒”吧 。

第五重(热):吃完了“蜂蜜肉棒”,别忘了,喝杯热茶去去甜。用口含一口热茶,好好的将命根子从头到蛋洗一 遍。

第六重(冰):用包着冰块的塑料袋,在他的命根子处,轻轻的来回擦拭。

第七重(热):从热水盆中拿起毛巾,轻轻的为他擦拭(先将毛巾放在他的小腹上,测试他的接受度,不要直接就 把热热的毛巾放在命根子上,他翻脸事小,万一烫伤了阴茎,那你好长一段时间就要独守空闺了)

第八重(凉):把放在冰块中的婴儿油,或是润滑液倒在他的龟头上,然后和第三重相同,轻轻柔柔的为他抚摸, 让你的手在他的G点、马口、甚至慢慢滑下他的肛门,万一不再冰凉了,就再加点。

第九重(温):最后用温毛巾为他再擦拭,等到干净后,你的唇和舌,也可温柔的再次为他服务,最后是女上男下 ,将那阴茎插进阴道中,疯狂吧.

Special thanks to him (http://health.zjol.com.cn/05zjhealth/system/2007/04/03/008303758.shtml).
Frankly speaking, I also don't know what is that...You are in luck, I let you have a chance to see.

I oso cannot see!
น้องสาวของไม่เห็นด้วย :(

<<totally>>
24-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Can see 2 sexy red X

Bro Ichigo the 2 pics link.

imgur.com/XUthh
imgur.com/gdlO7

imgur.com/XUthh

Why like that? Now I cannot see again.

You better translate to Thai for flowbow
She do not need to learn, she not interested lah.

Reoxy
24-10-2012, 05:37 PM
<<冰火九重天>>

You better translate to Thai for flowbow,,, :D

Sen5eS
24-10-2012, 05:47 PM
Now I see ... thanks Totally :D

You better translate to Thai for flowbow,,, :D

kekeke she's happy with her skill sets ... maybe it's better than 冰火九重天 ?

<<totally>>
24-10-2012, 06:28 PM
Now I see ... thanks TotallyToday is your lucky day to pick up this set of instructions.

kekeke she's happy with her skill sets ... maybe it's better than 冰火九重天 ?She will stopped talking if the teasing continued. Step your brakes first. See see how then......... you are really not good ah. Bully bowbow, i sayang sayang.:o

Sen5eS
24-10-2012, 06:45 PM
I am sorry for teasing you Bow Bow ... Please do not be Angry ... Accept my Apologies ? :(

Ben and Jerrys ?

cocobun
24-10-2012, 07:05 PM
<<冰火九重天>>

请先准备:一杯温水、一杯热茶、一杯冰水、一盆热水、一盆温水、三条毛巾,一袋冰块,二个小玻璃瓶子分别装 蜂蜜(加点水,让它稍微不要那么浓)和婴儿油,蜂蜜放在热水盆里,婴儿油放在冰块里。

第一重(温):用温水倒在毛巾上,轻轻的将他的阴茎和蛋蛋擦拭,别忘了,要轻轻的哟!因为你的手拿着温毛巾 ,所以你的手也是温的,用你的用轻轻的上下套弄,等他硬起来后,将毛巾放在他的屁股下,将他的包皮退下,用 温水从他的龟头向下淋去,将那龟头颈部的白色皮垢轻轻用手指抹去(手指可以在毛巾上擦拭)

第二重(凉):倒一口冰水含在口中,约十秒,让你的舌和唇,是呈现冰凉的状态后,将水吞下,轻轻的用你的唇 和舌,亲吻和轻舔他的阴茎及龟头,但不要急着含下去,等到冰冷感没了,再喝一口冰水,如此来回 约三次。

第三重(热):将浓浓热热的蜂蜜,倒在他的龟头上,用你灵巧的手指在他的龟头G点处,轻轻抚摸(如果你摸的 对,他会很舒服,而且丝毫没有要射的压力),千万不要上下套弄,重点就在龟头上。

第四重(冰):喝一口冰水(或蜂蜜)直接从龟头给他含下去,因为上一重你已经倒了蜂蜜,所以,请你好好的享 用这顿“蜂蜜肉棒”吧 。

第五重(热):吃完了“蜂蜜肉棒”,别忘了,喝杯热茶去去甜。用口含一口热茶,好好的将命根子从头到蛋洗一 遍。

第六重(冰):用包着冰块的塑料袋,在他的命根子处,轻轻的来回擦拭。

第七重(热):从热水盆中拿起毛巾,轻轻的为他擦拭(先将毛巾放在他的小腹上,测试他的接受度,不要直接就 把热热的毛巾放在命根子上,他翻脸事小,万一烫伤了阴茎,那你好长一段时间就要独守空闺了)

第八重(凉):把放在冰块中的婴儿油,或是润滑液倒在他的龟头上,然后和第三重相同,轻轻柔柔的为他抚摸, 让你的手在他的G点、马口、甚至慢慢滑下他的肛门,万一不再冰凉了,就再加点。

第九重(温):最后用温毛巾为他再擦拭,等到干净后,你的唇和舌,也可温柔的再次为他服务,最后是女上男下 ,将那阴茎插进阴道中,疯狂吧.

Special thanks to him (http://health.zjol.com.cn/05zjhealth/system/2007/04/03/008303758.shtml).
You are in luck, I let you have a chance to see.

น้องสาวของไม่เห็นด้วย :(

wah!!siao liao, u post this out TS gonna 走火入魔 七孔流......errrr....不是!是七孔喷血........errrr....不是!是七孔喷 精,石棒摩成沙......石头要多多保重啊。

<<totally>>
24-10-2012, 07:27 PM
wah!!siao liao, u post this out TS gonna 走火入魔 七孔流......errrr....不是!是七孔喷血........errrr....不是!是七孔喷 精,石棒摩成沙......石头要多多保重啊。That is my purpose mah. ;)

cocobun
24-10-2012, 07:31 PM
That is my purpose mah. ;)

Any 神功 for guys to learn for their ladies?........chinese version is good...:D

Reoxy
24-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Any 神功 for guys to learn for their ladies?........chinese version is good...:D

九九神功 :D

http://iservice.libertytimes.com.tw/IService3/photo.php?no=21071

cocobun
24-10-2012, 07:38 PM

Not so hardcore lah, got something more gentle and sensual bo?

Ok, gonna rest first, tonite gonna cheong ladies nite for the first time....:D

Ichigo_Kurosaki
24-10-2012, 07:48 PM

难道这就是《九阴真经》中的 "阴吊功" :confused::eek:

Reoxy
24-10-2012, 08:07 PM
难道这就是《九阴真经》中的 "阴吊功" :confused::eek:

九九神功又稱「九陽神功」帝王神功或帝王功,是一種中國傳統的氣功。

據說帝王神功是中國古代皇帝壯陽、長生不老之術,起源自少林寺洗髓經與易筋經。

Google is a good teacher. :D

flowbow
24-10-2012, 10:48 PM
I am sorry for teasing you Bow Bow ... Please do not be Angry ... Accept my Apologies ? :(

Ben and Jerrys ?
I don't eat ice cream, but thank you for your offer :)

flowbow
24-10-2012, 10:50 PM
Hmm, can you all see the screenshots? I could see them when I was in office this afternoon, but now I can't. Aiya I don't know how to upload la, but anyway these are the 2 links... Should be able to see after clicking on it. :)

imgur.com/gdlO7
imgur.com/XUthh

<<totally>>
24-10-2012, 11:09 PM
Any 神功 for guys to learn for their ladies?........chinese version is good..掌法如何?:cool:

九九神功 抓奶龙爪手和大力金刚指

难道这就是《九阴真经》中的 "阴吊功" 可以拖巴士,可以不吊吗?:o

Hmm, can you all see the screenshots? I could see them when I was in office this afternoon, but now I can't.

FB..I think flowbow better. We all saw lah. คุณไม่คิดมาก ใจเย็นเย็น :D

flowbow
25-10-2012, 12:15 AM
掌法如何?:cool:

抓奶龙爪手和大力金刚指

可以拖巴士,可以不吊吗?:o

fb..i think flowbow better. We all saw lah. คุณไม่คิดมาก ใจเย็นเย็น :d
ไม่ได้นะพี่ ตอนนี้ก็เศร้าจังเลยยยย

ที่บ้านกินเบียร์คนเดียว....อยากเมาเลย

อารมณ์เสียยยยยยยยย!!!!

jasdude
25-10-2012, 12:29 AM
Wah, English please. Its a hassle to copy and paste text into google translate.

flowbow
25-10-2012, 12:59 AM
Don't use google translate. It sucks.

Anyway what <<totally>> told me was, "don't think so much, take it easy".

My reply was "bro, I can't. Really upset now and drinking alone. Wanna get drunk. Sadddddd"

Something like that la. Don't know how to translate well but that's the gist. :)

BoinKING
25-10-2012, 01:42 AM
You like forever emo...
Change nick to emobow

flowbow
25-10-2012, 11:01 AM
You like forever emo...
Change nick to emobow
Hmm ya. Maybe I should come up with another nick called emobow. :D:(

flowbow
25-10-2012, 02:52 PM
I seriously think TS has some kind of mental problem...

http://i.imgur.com/N9RWX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/8QjNl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/xZBAX.jpg

He even went on to PM a senior member of the forum...

http://i.imgur.com/kWlcp.jpg

RockHardnSolid
25-10-2012, 02:57 PM

Conspiracy theorists

Reoxy
25-10-2012, 02:58 PM
Sibei Jialat Liao... :cool:

kryptoz
25-10-2012, 03:08 PM
this is what happens when he pumps too much blood downwards and not enough to the head on top. brain gets damaged.

DegenerationX
25-10-2012, 03:13 PM
Oh my!!! :eek:

ahtat77
25-10-2012, 03:21 PM

why all can see except me?

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-10-2012, 04:47 PM
why all can see except me?

OMG!!! So many Xs :eek:
What happened to TS? :eek:

P/S: Actually I also can't see :D

flowbow
25-10-2012, 04:52 PM
OMG!!! So many Xs :eek:
What happened to TS? :eek:

P/S: Actually I also can't see
Why you all always can't see :( I dunno how to upload :(

Ichigo_Kurosaki
25-10-2012, 04:55 PM
Why you all always can't see :( I dunno how to upload :(

Can describe what happened :confused:
Thank you :D

ahtat77
25-10-2012, 04:56 PM
Hmm, can you all see the screenshots? I could see them when I was in office this afternoon, but now I can't. Aiya I don't know how to upload la, but anyway these are the 2 links... Should be able to see after clicking on it. :)

imgur.com/gdlO7
imgur.com/XUthh

by using this method?:p

DegenerationX
25-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Let me try

kryptoz
25-10-2012, 05:19 PM
i think it has to do with the way imgur.com allows linking of photos.

Just copy the link, for example, http://i.imgur.com/kWlcp.jpg

and delete off the i.
end result of your new link should be as shown below;

http://imgur.com/kWlcp.jpg

<<totally>>
25-10-2012, 05:23 PM
The goggle translate cannot really do a good job. I saw the meaning and from the way I hear it is two different meanings. Hehe. Only people that really can understand will know what it means.:D

ไม่ได้นะพี่ ตอนนี้ก็เศร้าจังเลยยยย ที่บ้านกินเบียร์คนเดียว....อยากเมาเลย อารมณ์เสียยยยยยยยย!!!!

ต้องการจะออกไป ตอบกันใหม่

flowbow
25-10-2012, 05:33 PM
Can describe what happened
Thank you

See the screenshots la! Then you will understand! Hehe. :D

The goggle translate cannot really do a good job. I saw the meaning and from the way I hear it is two different meanings. Hehe. Only people that really can understand will know what it means.:D

ต้องการจะออกไป ตอบกันใหม่

อะไร??? ไม่เข้าใจ 555

<<totally>>
25-10-2012, 06:36 PM
i think it has to do with the way imgur.com allows linking of photos.
Just copy the link and delete off the i.

This is the method I used to see also. Hehe.:D

<<totally>>
25-10-2012, 06:40 PM
อะไร??? ไม่เข้าใจ 555

งวันนี้ไม่ว่า ผมไม่มีเวลาตอบ

flowbow
26-10-2012, 03:50 AM
งวันนี้ไม่ว่า ผมไม่มีเวลาตอบ
ไม่เข้าใจคุณพูดอะไรนะ 555

Sen5eS
26-10-2012, 11:12 AM
Ch5 please ?

yup ... links work w/o the i in front ...

http://imgur.com/N9RWX.jpg

http://imgur.com/8QjNl.jpg

http://imgur.com/xZBAX.jpg

<<totally>>
27-10-2012, 01:18 PM
ไม่เข้าใจคุณพูดอะไรนะ 555
วันนี้ผมไม่ว่างไม่เห็น ถ้าผมพิมพ์ให้ถูกต้อง:o

<<totally>>
27-10-2012, 01:22 PM
Ch5 please ?
พี่ ผมไม่คิดว่าจะทำได้ :D ตอนนี้คุณอยู่ที่ Goldenmile.
พูดไทยไม่ได้ พูดอะไร :(

flowbow
27-10-2012, 04:58 PM
พี่ ผมไม่คิดว่าจะทำได้ :D ตอนนี้คุณอยู่ที่ Goldenmile.
พูดไทยไม่ได้ พูดอะไร :(
:eek: he stay GM meh?

<<totally>>
28-10-2012, 09:41 AM
he stay GM meh?
I stay there. :o

Attention!: Pls,read... 27-10-2012 09:47 PM I don't understand this language! Channel 5 only! :confused:

georgemagnum
28-10-2012, 04:46 PM
:eek: he stay GM meh?

flowbow,

You looking for gm? :D

gm :D

<<totally>>
28-10-2012, 05:12 PM
GM meaning Golden Mile complex. Mini Thailand in Singapore. Dun give chances for you to act blur. Lolz!