PDA

View Full Version : L20H36:Life after G19,G28 & G82

fan of 66
18-10-2012, 12:27 PM
Hey bros,

It's been a long time since I last visited this house. The last time I went G28 was the only one left among the 3 popular girls. And I haven't seen any latest threads on this house so any of you bros visited this house recently? Would love to hear new FRs on the girls there. The floor is open.

launua
18-10-2012, 10:33 PM
Hey bros,

It's been a long time since I last visited this house. The last time I went G28 was the only one left among the 3 popular girls. And I haven't seen any latest threads on this house so any of you bros visited this house recently? Would love to hear new FRs on the girls there. The floor is open.

There is already an existing thread on L20H36.
You are duplicating the thread bro :)

LousyGuy
22-10-2012, 02:33 AM
Hey bros,

Among these 3 numbers i only know no.82 :) it's been a very long time since i last saw and posted on sammyboy. I'm surprised to see that updates have been much much less lively for this popular house after she left... Only rumors and gossips about HIV, STD and stuffs...

Well, to the best of my knowledge, Nan is still missing S'pore a lot, as this city holds many dear memories to her. She will be coming back to visit S'pore, and maybe earlier than the restricted 2-year period :D

fan of 66
01-11-2012, 12:41 AM
I know what you mean,bro LousyGuy.Wah I tell you back then this house was one of the most talked about houses in this forum and I always hear good stuff.I even left my favourite house back then (L6H66) for this house!

I even had the pleasure of doing tarma with G19&G28 but most of the times I will have tarma sessions with G28&G82 (they were NOT easy to get at the same time as they were always never in the display tank together most of the time).I had a total of 2 or 3 tarma sessions with them and they had such good chemistry.So whenever I go back to this house,I will always take G28 as her service is good and she always knows what I want.

Ya i'm quite surprised to see so many negative posts about this house these days.now i'm just not sure if i should go back and try the geylang scene again after so long.i keep hearing stories of bros getting hit with STDs from different houses so its difficult to tell which house is good anymore.and i dont want to try the online services cos i read about how the police are closing down these businesses.it's hard to find good recommendations for tarma these days :(

johnstonang
02-11-2012, 02:44 AM
G82 currently in Malaysia. Spent about a month in Bangkok to see doctor due to poor health condition. Currently in stable condition. No worries.

rugalsc
03-11-2012, 09:24 AM
G82 currently in Malaysia. Spent about a month in Bangkok to see doctor due to poor health condition. Currently in stable condition. No worries.

She should go DSC to receive subsidized treatment as WLs got a special card.

drekman
05-11-2012, 11:37 AM
The girls have STD. They are losing a lot of business.

LousyGuy
07-11-2012, 02:34 AM

Is that so? They are losing a lot business, true, i got hear the same thing. But which "girls" in particular? Everyone here would be very concerned if u could quote the numbers, i think.

She should go DSC to receive subsidized treatment as WLs got a special card.

Yes, it's true that treatment in sg would be better, but many factors make it hard for her to do that. First thing of course is family, as her parents have been expecting their lovely daughter to come back.

I'm stunned when seeing this info. R we talking about the same G82 from L20H36? :confused: G82 that i know is now living peacefully in Bangkok.

Fanglee
05-12-2012, 01:03 AM

And your info is from???