PDA

View Full Version : My 'finally' memorable massage

i.ssey
17-10-2012, 11:49 PM
Been so long since I went for massage , honestly , I'm not so into massage , maybe cause some of the Mp place I went gave me bad impression :(

Accompany my friend for his tattoo session today , since it will take bout 2-3 hrs session , so decided to walking around the area .

After walking bout half an hour , window shopping , bio-ing OL / chio bu , something caught my eye attention ! AHA ! Massage ! ( didn't intend to go massage in first place )

So went up to level 2 as displayed by the signboard , wasn't really hoping much for any massage by chio bu , but still try my luck . Once enter , was greeted by one uncle at the counter , wondering why no girls out there & instead a old uncle . So since nothing to do there while waiting for my friend , took an hour massage - $40 .

So was assign to a small room , & I was shock when I enter , no massage table , only mattress on the floor , thinking there goes my $~ can't be any good massage here .

After washing up , *knock knock* , one milf enter , my gosh ! ( I'm not into milf) & can see she those meaty type , definitely not my type . I immediately asked , only u working today ? ( I guess she noe I'm hinting to reject her) so she went out told the uncle i wan change .

After waiting for bout 5min , door knock again , wasnt expecting much either .
& there she appear , Omg ! Small size - about 155 , blonde hair , white mini skirt . First thing she said , "我可以吗"? Her voice was sweet , & I didn't reply , just giving a smile, she entered & closed the door .

Massage was normal (as I mention I'm not into massage) , after about half an hour massage , chit chat , she pop the GQ , didn't nego price , $50 HJ , FJ didn't ask . Game start ! She strip down her white dress , left her pink thong & bra , wao , definitely a Plus point for me ! She slowly teasing my balls , & tickle my assrim area , the feeling definitely undescribable !
Start roaming her big tits ( forget to mention , at least a C cup !) with such a small size body & big boobs , just can't take my eyes off her ! Tried to take off her things , but was stop cause she under "code red" - maybe that's why didn't quotes FJ . After 15min or so of teasing & HJ , unload all my army ! :D

But ! It isnt over yet , she took towel , whipping off the load from her hand & some on her body , she actually give me a bj ! Small head taking over , didn't really bother if there's is extra charge , & after 5min or so , leg v.jelly alrdy . So go wash up , dressed & gave her $ , asked her $50 only ? Yah ! No extra charges for bj ! Hehe , but I tips her another $20 , after all , is a very enjoyable day of massage ! :P

Sorry bro for my long post , & pardon if my English not good .
Overall -

Name : qing
Look : 8/10
Body : 7/10 ( abit baby fat)
HJ : 8/10
Bj : 7.5 (power ! But just awhile only)
FJ : didn't ask

Entrance - $40 + $50 HJ + tips $20

Sorry bro , I can't give all bro the contact , cause I wan protect the MP , as I definitely will RTF ! Will try give contact to senior bro with high points , & not forgetting , saw a post by other bro just now at other thread , no such thing as free in this world ! U wan u share ! But pls , senior bro only !

Monsterswift
18-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Been so long since I went for massage , honestly , I'm not so into massage , maybe cause some of the Mp place I went gave me bad impression :(

Accompany my friend for his tattoo session today , since it will take bout 2-3 hrs session , so decided to walking around the area .

After walking bout half an hour , window shopping , bio-ing OL / chio bu , something caught my eye attention ! AHA ! Massage ! ( didn't intend to go massage in first place )

So went up to level 2 as displayed by the signboard , wasn't really hoping much for any massage by chio bu , but still try my luck . Once enter , was greeted by one uncle at the counter , wondering why no girls out there & instead a old uncle . So since nothing to do there while waiting for my friend , took an hour massage - $40 .

So was assign to a small room , & I was shock when I enter , no massage table , only mattress on the floor , thinking there goes my $~ can't be any good massage here .

After washing up , *knock knock* , one milf enter , my gosh ! ( I'm not into milf) & can see she those meaty type , definitely not my type . I immediately asked , only u working today ? ( I guess she noe I'm hinting to reject her) so she went out told the uncle i wan change .

After waiting for bout 5min , door knock again , wasnt expecting much either .
& there she appear , Omg ! Small size - about 155 , blonde hair , white mini skirt . First thing she said , "我可以吗"? Her voice was sweet , & I didn't reply , just giving a smile, she entered & closed the door .

Massage was normal (as I mention I'm not into massage) , after about half an hour massage , chit chat , she pop the GQ , didn't nego price , $50 HJ , FJ didn't ask . Game start ! She strip down her white dress , left her pink thong & bra , wao , definitely a Plus point for me ! She slowly teasing my balls , & tickle my assrim area , the feeling definitely undescribable !
Start roaming her big tits ( forget to mention , at least a C cup !) with such a small size body & big boobs , just can't take my eyes off her ! Tried to take off her things , but was stop cause she under "code red" - maybe that's why didn't quotes FJ . After 15min or so of teasing & HJ , unload all my army ! :D

But ! It isnt over yet , she took towel , whipping off the load from her hand & some on her body , she actually give me a bj ! Small head taking over , didn't really bother if there's is extra charge , & after 5min or so , leg v.jelly alrdy . So go wash up , dressed & gave her $ , asked her $50 only ? Yah ! No extra charges for bj ! Hehe , but I tips her another $20 , after all , is a very enjoyable day of massage ! :P

Sorry bro for my long post , & pardon if my English not good .
Overall -

Name : qing
Look : 8/10
Body : 7/10 ( abit baby fat)
HJ : 8/10
Bj : 7.5 (power ! But just awhile only)
FJ : didn't ask

Entrance - $40 + $50 HJ + tips $20

Sorry bro , I can't give all bro the contact , cause I wan protect the MP , as I definitely will RTF ! Will try give contact to senior bro with high points , & not forgetting , saw a post by other bro just now at other thread , no such thing as free in this world ! U wan u share ! But pls , senior bro only !

Bro... Can share Bo? Can exchange contact too

pexter
18-10-2012, 11:31 AM
Can you share your contact with me? Will up you my humble 9pts in return... :)

moseshoo
18-10-2012, 11:41 AM
Can share ctc bro pls?? Thanks..

222nge
18-10-2012, 11:51 AM
TS,
Can I hv her ctc/address pls.
Jus upped u +4 liao. Cheers....

i.ssey
18-10-2012, 12:03 PM
For those bro that up my points & shared location , I'll up pm u guys tonight for the location tonight after I finish my work , due to working now not convient to reply one by one . :)

Cheers to all chiongster bro ! (:

andylee2502
18-10-2012, 04:02 PM
bro, care to share location and contacts?

sgplaymaster
18-10-2012, 10:49 PM
hi bro

can share this good find with me or not? thanks bro!

zhenpang88
19-10-2012, 07:27 PM
hi bro can share the location with me?;)

pexter
19-10-2012, 09:24 PM
For those bro that up my points & shared location , I'll up pm u guys tonight for the location tonight after I finish my work , due to working now not convient to reply one by one . :)

Cheers to all chiongster bro ! (:

Bro, didn't receive your pm leh...

aGy2000
20-10-2012, 12:34 AM
Mind share location?

patng69
25-10-2012, 08:30 AM
Can share the location bro?

Thanks

daffodils1970
25-10-2012, 08:57 AM
bro,
can share location. will up points in return :D

4Dguru
25-10-2012, 02:57 PM
TS, pls share ctc with me. Will analyse and give you 2 set of HENG HENG 4D numbers :D

pexter
25-10-2012, 05:11 PM
TS took my 9pts but didn't share anything with me :mad:

blackfriday
25-10-2012, 05:54 PM
TS care sharing contact? in return I share with u my personal gem. no kidding. personal favourite. thanks bro.

Donkahn
22-11-2012, 02:05 AM
Bro,can share bo? I new here lah but can share my ctc too.. Up ur pts.

haii5717
22-11-2012, 06:31 AM
Hi bro, pls share contacts location, thanks a lot.

Seiyajohn
22-11-2012, 07:34 AM
Bro can PM location.
Thanks.