PDA

View Full Version : Sensual Clean Massage

mattydil
17-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Was walking around chinatown and crossed over to Pagoda St. Saw a very striking poster of a massage place and walked over. Was curious of the services provided there and went up to the reception to ask.
To my horror, the massage there costs like three digits...!
The top of the line massage costs $200...!
But i followed my little brother's will and paid the $200 for the sensual massage...
I was expecting a massage of a lifetime and proceeded with the shower which i took my own sweet time.
Locked up my valuables and wore this ridiculous-looking blue thong and as I exited from the changing room, I was greeted by a super CUTE SG chinese girl in uniform and whisked away into a dark corridor laced with light blue light.
I reached the end of the room and directed into my massage area.
The beaded partition was open concept and is certainly not a sleazy joint.
The massage was heavenly with solid strokes and this cute girl has the strength to knead my body to bliss. (Not to mention, she smelled nice and fresh!)
Long singular motions without leaving my body made me quiver in ecstacy.
The 1hr session was so shiok that I was contemplating a second hour! (But of course Vit M was not enough at that time)
The girl is not a time watcher and definitely a professional.
I will definitely come back again. Gonna try another girl as the receptionist said there are also other chinese or malay masseuse...!

Massage: 10/10 (Absolute skill to elevate you to your senses)
HJ: NA
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
RTM: DEFINITELY!!

King123456789
17-10-2012, 08:56 AM
SGD 200 seems to be very pricey for non-hotel massages and for only an hour.

mattydil
17-10-2012, 09:58 AM
It definitely is steep bro.
But nice ambience and service given.
Will try again when my Vit M recharges.

Kalyan
17-10-2012, 10:32 AM
There was another thread on this started a few years bk.
They been operating within grey area and if you are lucky, there may be special as I read from the other thread.
I was there a few years back. The reception tell me straight no special. And after knowing the price, I pretend that I need to top up my parking coupons and there I go...to the next door of Thai massage instead. :)

vmtech
17-10-2012, 11:40 AM
There was another thread on this started a few years bk.
They been operating within grey area and if you are lucky, there may be special as I read from the other thread.
I was there a few years back. The reception tell me straight no special. And after knowing the price, I pretend that I need to top up my parking coupons and there I go...to the next door of Thai massage instead. :)

this place has been around for years. tried it last yr once when i had alot of spare time and cash haha

well, grey area is correct on that. Had a girl that i managed to just touch her pussy from outside, and once managed to slip my finger in and touch her bushy snatch, just for a moment before she pushed my hand away.

thats about how far i managed to get.

place is too expensive to RTF and score. might as well go for a straight fuck at 200 a pop.

freezetheDB
17-10-2012, 12:15 PM
$200 even with HJ release is already very carrot head steep liao bro. Many PRC are laughing at us SG men for paying $100 HJ when $50 at GL gets you full.

my 2cents broa

Kalyan
17-10-2012, 12:24 PM
this place has been around for years. tried it last yr once when i had alot of spare time and cash haha

well, grey area is correct on that. Had a girl that i managed to just touch her pussy from outside, and once managed to slip my finger in and touch her bushy snatch, just for a moment before she pushed my hand away.

thats about how far i managed to get.

place is too expensive to RTF and score. might as well go for a straight fuck at 200 a pop.

Bro, you are paying for premium service and its ok as long as you can afford. :)
Some bros still happy to pay when they kno that they are being massage by local gals. Even nothing really happening at the end of the session.
For me, I wan "results". :p

vmtech
17-10-2012, 12:30 PM
Bro, you are paying for premium service and its ok as long as you can afford. :)
Some bros still happy to pay when they kno that they are being massage by local gals. Even nothing really happening at the end of the session.
For me, I wan "results". :p

yeah thats why i dont go there anymore haha

JudgeCunty
17-10-2012, 01:10 PM
http://files-cdn.formspring.me/profile/20120828/n503cc0e35cd49.jpg

cool

King123456789
18-10-2012, 03:50 AM
For some reason the massage scene in Sg seems to be pretty pricey and with limited choices at the same time compared to HK.

mattydil
19-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Replied all PMs!

FatSpider
19-10-2012, 05:10 PM
wow thats expensive

Ricking
20-10-2012, 11:31 PM
Mr Tua Chai Tao...haha....

ladyassasinato
21-10-2012, 10:04 AM
I saw that "great sign" too at Pagoda St". Was told by my buddy that they actually gave some sexy massage with a HJ when he was there a few years back.

But now, they skip the HJ and the price remain the same, I don't think they have much customers. Might as well go to Adelphi and go for Melissa, pay $50 for the entrance and $150 for a HJ - At least she strip naked and serve you. For that, others already call you "carrot".

However, this joint was surviving for the past few good years for such an unreasonable rate, I think there must be some "special" with it. Maybe, for regular, something great will happen to you.

Dear bro mattydil, may I know the gal who did the massage for you, I will bring my cheongster team to explore that place one day, hee hee.:D

hornyping
21-10-2012, 04:10 PM
Hi bro can pm me the name and exact location. Feel like trying today or tomorrow. Thanks.

mattydil
23-10-2012, 07:49 AM
For some reason the massage scene in Sg seems to be pretty pricey and with limited choices at the same time compared to HK.

I agree with u bro... It's too expensive these days...
Blame it on the inflation!

mattydil
25-10-2012, 01:43 AM
today went for another try after my Vit M recharged already.
asked for another girl.
got another girl
local chinese.
her touch was... SUPERB...
I was brought to cloud 9 when she massaged the area near my shaft...
AND... in a way she does stimulate some riding actions while holding down my shaft...
Massage: 12/10 (Heavenly to me. Not too hard, Not too soft)
Face: 7/10 (Face will grow fonder when she massages the groin. Love it when she threw satisfaction looks on my face when I cringe in ecstacy!)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and about 155cm height)
Boobs: B+ (Her boobs direct on my face during one of her move!)

sammer2
27-10-2012, 01:29 AM
wont recommend it
went 2 months ago

yes supposed to be sensual
but definitely no specials

there was some rubbing near groin area but definitely no direct contact

and u r separated by a towel, definitely wont cum at all

vmtech
27-10-2012, 08:31 AM
today went for another try after my Vit M recharged already.
asked for another girl.
got another girl
local chinese.
her touch was... SUPERB...
I was brought to cloud 9 when she massaged the area near my shaft...
AND... in a way she does stimulate some riding actions while holding down my shaft...
Massage: 12/10 (Heavenly to me. Not too hard, Not too soft)
Face: 7/10 (Face will grow fonder when she massages the groin. Love it when she threw satisfaction looks on my face when I cringe in ecstacy!)
Body: 8/10 (Slim and about 155cm height)
Boobs: B+ (Her boobs direct on my face during one of her move!)

So did u manage to have an happy ending?

sammer2
27-10-2012, 06:10 PM
FR (last week):

so yes its really steep like the previous bro mentioned
$200

i was a regular customer last time, decided to give this place one last chance

recept led to locker room, asked to shower, wear disposable gstring, and towel

then brought to an area with lots of partitions

masseuse came in, is definitely not local (the one i got), not the recept girl.
she looks chinese, but maybe from a neighbouring country in SouthEastAsia, or from China? im not sure

started with massage, very swedish style, long smooth strokes

this lasted almost 40 mins

someone in between will massage around the groin area but the masseuse was very careful NOT to touch your family jewels

didnt even have the riding in the end - was removed from SOP

definitely wont have any happy ending

this place is now a normal massage place you can take your mom

massage 7/10
dmg 200 no specials or any kinky business
RTF: definitely no for sbf bros

my personal view, even as a regular, is i give up on this place, already given final chance.

negative FR, but up me if u found it helpful... thanks.......

freezetheDB
27-10-2012, 09:11 PM
if u want sensual but clean joint might as well go to myjuice's joints. Strictly clean

mattydil
03-11-2012, 04:12 PM
Time to go for another round!
Anyone wanna go together?
:D

mattydil
05-11-2012, 11:33 PM
Tonight is a very busy night for this joint!!
4-5 customers getting at the same time judging from the number of shoes on the personalised shoe box!!
Today took my personal favourite...
Now i can sleep like a baby...
Good nite bros...!

qsl123
06-11-2012, 11:22 PM
Bro, can share ctc? Thanks!

daniel1988
06-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Bro can share ctc pls thx!

jjknight
09-11-2012, 03:25 PM
Yes, had walked in once to see how sensual it will be. Even though the recep stated that there is no hanky panky, I thought it was just a cover up for the real thing. Big head was reconsidering but little head took the better of me and I paid the high price and went in.

Massage was indeed sensual as her strokes were slow and deliberate; often rubbing her groan on my legs and arms. But she had her leggings on and I was not allowed to touch her pussy; can only sor sor her smooth legs. She even hump me and that was such a turn on. But in the end, I was left dry and horny.

While it was certainly sensual, I guess I would spend my Vit M elsewhere where there can be a happy release. :cool:

vmtech
10-11-2012, 03:46 PM
But in the end, I was left dry and horny.

Thats the problem :(

mattydil
19-11-2012, 08:00 AM
FR (last week):

so yes its really steep like the previous bro mentioned
$200

i was a regular customer last time, decided to give this place one last chance

recept led to locker room, asked to shower, wear disposable gstring, and towel

then brought to an area with lots of partitions

masseuse came in, is definitely not local (the one i got), not the recept girl.
she looks chinese, but maybe from a neighbouring country in SouthEastAsia, or from China? im not sure

started with massage, very swedish style, long smooth strokes

this lasted almost 40 mins

someone in between will massage around the groin area but the masseuse was very careful NOT to touch your family jewels

didnt even have the riding in the end - was removed from SOP

definitely wont have any happy ending

this place is now a normal massage place you can take your mom

massage 7/10
dmg 200 no specials or any kinky business
RTF: definitely no for sbf bros

my personal view, even as a regular, is i give up on this place, already given final chance.

negative FR, but up me if u found it helpful... thanks.......

Bro,
How many girls do u think this place has?
They are quite well trained in the SOP massage...
So far all the girls I tried very similar the massage patterns...

Verteu
19-11-2012, 09:14 PM
First FR after so many years!

Will post in 2 parts as still under moderation :eek:

Just came back from there.Saw this purple sign outside, was tempted by the design and the word of it!

Went up and was greeted by pretty receptionist.Ask for pricing and kinda shock? Opt for the 150$ 1HR.Did the necessary register and paid up first. Before i was led to the shower area, the receptionist told that they dont provide extra and sex in my face :confused: (maybe i give them the look that im looking for hanky panky :D)

Was led to the shower area and change this paper gstring.
Came out smelling fresh and nice after a day work, a cute malay girl awaits me.

Cover my butt with a tower and lead me in. Was kinda disappointed when i saw the open concept.(Each 'room' was separated by a low wall and theres no door but with the those beads curtain)

Verteu
19-11-2012, 09:15 PM
Laid down with my backside up. She begin her massage with long complete strokes. I must ask is quite smoothing and relaxing.

After 30mins was told to turn around, tower covering my gems. Started the long nice stroke on my leg and and i fell asleep soon.

I was woke up by her 'occasionally' touch on my sack when she was doing her work on my upper thigh, my gem start to got feeling but she stop when she saw it rising. :mad:

Move to my chest area and start to relive tightness on my shoulder and again teasing me with her 'occasionally' touch on my nips and she will watch you if you have any reaction below. (how i know was because when she 'occasionally' touch my nips i open my eye and wanted to peep at her but she was looking at me and smiled at me :o lol)

Soon it ended and went to wash up again.

Afterall it was nice place and it was SENSUAL with all the teasing but with no HAPPY ENDING.

Bros can visit this place if you have spare cash to spent.

mattydil
01-12-2012, 06:30 PM
time for me to go for another round!

hp2k
02-12-2012, 07:16 PM
so confirm now no more dry hump action liao?if dun have no point going liao.

scorpionnn
05-12-2012, 06:52 PM
so confirm now no more dry hump action liao?if dun have no point going liao.

Just came back from there... still have "dry hump" for today's gal, and she will give you the "esctatic" look when "humping" you. Can tell she tried her best to accommodate dry humping more while i touch touch her legs and pat pat outside (with her leggings and another thin shorts inside i think).

Managed to get her name from fatty recep. Name starts with Y and as per fatty, another gal starts with E is the best of the crop...

Will try E next round :D

Sexguru88
06-12-2012, 04:15 PM
Wao the price definitely is steep. I had tried a joint @west. Clean joint w/ sensual touch at $75/90mins feel like at cloud 9 too. Lol...

scorpionnn
06-12-2012, 06:11 PM
Finally! One that will PCC me after making me high!

But sorry bros, I cannot reveal which... Suppose to be discreet and against policy (the one you signed upon paying)

But bros who want try luck... not cheap... my 3rd try with same girl... lol!

And those who wants zap me for "spoil market" or other lame excuses... pls.. i don't care for the points... It's every man's meat...

mattydil
06-12-2012, 07:35 PM
Finally! One that will PCC me after making me high!

But sorry bros, I cannot reveal which... Suppose to be discreet and against policy (the one you signed upon paying)

But bros who want try luck... not cheap... my 3rd try with same girl... lol!

And those who wants zap me for "spoil market" or other lame excuses... pls.. i don't care for the points... It's every man's meat...

haha... I tried 4 girls already...
Got Y, E, L and A.
Y is shiok and super standard...
E is so far the best...
L is the Malay girl, not bad but she never smile type...
A is plain lookin, but still made me mari-kita because of her massage...

vmtech
11-12-2012, 11:09 AM
haha... I tried 4 girls already...
Got Y, E, L and A.
Y is shiok and super standard...
E is so far the best...
L is the Malay girl, not bad but she never smile type...
A is plain lookin, but still made me mari-kita because of her massage...

The Y is msian chinese right?

bionogne
11-12-2012, 03:18 PM
Been down that street a number of times, but that's the Temple Street not Pagoda Street, just behind MacDonalds...
So I can only think this is the one, inwhich I tried way back...
*Sensual Massage - 62275488*
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_4817/travel_site_1531/

I agree it's definitely a steep throw of $200 for 1hr of sensual massage.
However not discounting any other stuffs, the service / ambience / facilty is pretty top notch in that very sense.

Vit M is the only concern you have...

alantan27
11-12-2012, 07:10 PM
is plac one of the reason i hate visiting this place is the fat receptionist

mattydil
15-12-2012, 09:26 PM
is plac one of the reason i hate visiting this place is the fat receptionist

What's wrong with the fat receptionist?
She treat me ok over the counter.

mattydil
15-12-2012, 09:27 PM
The Y is msian chinese right?

That's what I heard too...
Kinda cute...
Just grows on you...

ChairmanMao
16-12-2012, 12:02 AM
It definitely is steep bro.

Agreed, S$200 seems too much

Joell
16-12-2012, 02:11 AM
Can share contact?
thanks

need_massage
16-12-2012, 05:57 PM
I tried the massage, its not much sensual. not worth for the money. can release elsewhere.

mattydil
03-01-2013, 09:59 PM
I tried the massage, its not much sensual. not worth for the money. can release elsewhere.

can release what? money? or ur little soldiers? haha..

mattydil
15-01-2013, 04:59 AM
Anyone going there soon again...?

Teozhongyu
15-01-2013, 02:44 PM
i should be tonight.

mattydil
15-01-2013, 11:18 PM
i should be tonight.

How's the massage? Any updates?
which one massaged u?

Teozhongyu
15-01-2013, 11:41 PM
went for another massage from the introduction of a fellow here. disappointed though. should have went to the sensual massage place.

mattydil
16-01-2013, 05:59 AM
went for another massage from the introduction of a fellow here. disappointed though. should have went to the sensual massage place.

where did u go?
somewhere in jurong?

Teozhongyu
16-01-2013, 12:29 PM
no not that. somewhere around the central, outskirts of cbd. terrible i must say.

extinct
16-01-2013, 12:44 PM
Waiting for FR.

mattydil
16-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Waiting for FR.

yup... more FR pls...!

retepoet
17-01-2013, 11:19 AM
can i have this lobang :p

mattydil
19-01-2013, 11:05 PM
can i have this lobang :p

Can... Surely can...

mattydil
21-01-2013, 10:08 PM
Today i got the malay girl...
disappointed...
While getting high, i tried to touch her hand, but she retracted...
super turn off...
i aint coming back...

peterpan69bg
21-01-2013, 10:49 PM
Think its at Temple Street???
Last time used to be BJ Sensual Massage TS
I tink its not worth it

THANKS

mattydil
26-01-2013, 11:11 PM
Think its at Temple Street???
Last time used to be BJ Sensual Massage TS
I tink its not worth it

THANKS

yup...
not worth it at all...
$200 for nothing...

sammer2
07-04-2013, 06:11 PM
anyone visited this joint lately?

i know this place no hanky panky

but at least sensual to be able to 'release'?

or still the same as wad i mentioned in my FR?

mattydil
07-04-2013, 06:20 PM
anyone visited this joint lately?

i know this place no hanky panky

but at least sensual to be able to 'release'?

or still the same as wad i mentioned in my FR?

Bro,
I went there last month...
No release leh...
Sianz...

sammer2
07-04-2013, 06:32 PM
ya bro
can give up on it already

mattydil
27-04-2013, 07:40 PM
So feel like going there again...

sammer2
28-04-2013, 02:48 AM
er.... why?

hp2k
28-04-2013, 10:49 PM
like to get mind fucked lah.if cheap dun mind but quite ex.if they do dry hump can consider but i last heard no more :(.
bro if got those sensual kind cheaper then theirs do let me know :)

mattydil
28-04-2013, 10:58 PM
my big head rule this weekend... still never go... decided to stay home... haha...

uglydoll00
29-04-2013, 02:43 AM
went the temple street one last month
200 dollars, the gal dress in track pant nothing to see. the massage is soft , never even close to the balls. the most exciting is when she leans over yr head with her crotch about yr head that's all

clock watcher too. not worth. but the gal is very pretty, small size sweet looking.

vmtech
30-04-2013, 05:29 PM
people still go there? wonder how is the turnover of the girls, and if it ccan survive so long, im sure alot of roberts go there and leave high and dry

sammer2
08-05-2013, 05:13 PM
yea.... left high and dry all the time

not my thing....

anyone managed to 'finish' so far?

vmtech
15-06-2013, 09:25 AM
yea.... left high and dry all the time

not my thing....

anyone managed to 'finish' so far?

been there many years ago.

most i had was fingers into the tights and brief moment of fingering the pussy before she pushed it away.

another time was somehow, maybe too long nv fuck, when she grind and grind, i came lol

hp2k
15-06-2013, 12:16 PM
got any other place other than this tourist place?jurong like too far.:(

Mai Jia Qi
22-06-2013, 02:13 PM
decided to try this place again after many yrs...the price is still the same and mode of operation also remains...

but the fat girl at the reception no more...

i think a msian girl attended to me...looks ok, proceeded to shower and changed into "that" non-existent undies...she brought me to the open concept area and asked me to lie down...

after a while, someone came and started the massage...end up i realised it was the one who attended to me in the first place...

she was wearing tights...three-quarter length type...different from years ago where they just wore v short tights...the top was a normal top...different from previous years where it was either a bikini top or a sports bra...

nothing much sensual abt the massage...did not touched little bro at all...the most was went all the way to massage your pubic hair area...

no touch touch as well...overall, disappointment...

suggestion is to all bros is to ban this place totally...no point already...the standard dropped compared to some years back...

vmtech
05-10-2013, 12:19 PM
fwah this place still standing man, any bros here still patronise this place? any neew changes for the better? or worse... haha

hp2k
05-10-2013, 09:22 PM
Tourist Trap that's my guess.

sammer2
28-12-2013, 06:01 AM
dun even touch ur little bro
just massage with oil only....
this place gone case

sammer2
18-01-2014, 10:08 PM
anyone visited this place recently? any change?