PDA

View Full Version : Upskirt lovers fall in? Legal question

uglyuncle84
16-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Many people got caught taking upskirt. Why didn't people get arrested by peeping at upskirt (for example standing under a bridge)? So why aren't you people peeping instead of recording?:confused:

Mythbuster
17-10-2012, 04:46 AM
Sorry to say ts , u are asking a stupi question here

SEXCRAZY
17-10-2012, 07:18 AM
Many people got caught taking upskirt. Why didn't people get arrested by peeping at upskirt (for example standing under a bridge)? So why aren't you people peeping instead of recording?:confused:

I do.. I peep but no record ;) if get caught I say I look at sky wondering if it would rain

Maybe next time I use binoculars say I watch bird

lovecpl
17-10-2012, 07:37 AM

So should the law protect the bros here by banning all women from wearing low cut and short skirts? To prevent bros for committing a crime ?

Willing sellers willing buyers

:D

GoldenMonkey1
17-10-2012, 07:54 PM
TS,

Some people just like to replay the scene over and over again....so it is a physiological mindset.

It is like a trophy to them, the trophy gives them a kick in their sexual urges. Thus the recording.

Many of us, just peep, because this is man's instinct. It is just like there is a woman seating opposite you, your eyes will just auto roam. :o

Just my 2 cents
GM1

SEXCRAZY
17-10-2012, 08:48 PM
TS,

Some people just like to replay the scene over and over again....so it is a physiological mindset.

It is like a trophy to them, the trophy gives them a kick in their sexual urges. Thus the recording.

Many of us, just peep, because this is man's instinct. It is just like there is a woman seating opposite you, your eyes will just auto roam. :o

Just my 2 cents
GM1

Yea, and some people do it for the thrill.. Maybe like me sometimes would record for the thrill but after watching once or twice will delete away;)

nemoman
19-10-2012, 03:08 AM
Ever caught a bro taking an upskirt video at a secluded section of Giant behind a young gal wearing a short flare dress near closing time, thought nobody's watching him. i stood at a corner looking at everything he was doing and when he was done, i walked up to him while he was quickly walking away and said "Good job brother ! but next time, keep a lookout for ceiling mirrors (which was how i spotted him)". He got so scared he hobbled in fear out of that place.

zii666
19-10-2012, 06:04 AM
See and never record, these type of ppls skin very thick basically they don't care how people see them and they have alot of time, morning till afternoon only bio 3-4 happy song liao.

for those who kana caught taking up-skirt, please lah television always display 高难度又危险动作,请别模仿。叔叔哥哥是有练过的。

zii666
19-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Ever caught a bro taking an upskirt video at a secluded section of Giant behind a young gal wearing a short flare dress near closing time, thought nobody's watching him. i stood at a corner looking at everything he was doing and when he was done, i walked up to him while he was quickly walking away and said "Good job brother ! but next time, keep a lookout for ceiling mirrors (which was how i spotted him)". He got so scared he hobbled in fear out of that place.

I tot my english very jia~lat, now then i know 天上有天,人上有人。:eek:

slider_72
19-10-2012, 10:50 AM
I recall reading in the newspaper many years ago about how an old uncle was charged for outraging a woman's modesty. The old uncle deliberately stationed himself below an overhead bridge and peeped at women's underwear whilst they were climbing up the overhead bridge.

So it is not correct to say that peeping without recording on video is not an offence. It is still a criminal offense except that it is a lot more difficult to prove. If you decide to take a video, then the evidence is a lot more compelling.

SEXCRAZY
19-10-2012, 11:20 AM
I tot my english very jia~lat, now then i know 天上有天,人上有人。:eek:

But your mandarin very chim:D

uslover
19-10-2012, 12:49 PM
somebody calling me? :D

genpure
20-10-2012, 01:53 PM
whatever you do, be it upskirting, molesting or peeping, be smart!

always make sure you can cover your tracks. if you get caught, then sorry....you deserve it!