PDA

View Full Version : Minah Massage

Badavoom
16-10-2012, 07:35 PM
Hi bros,

Apolologies for yet creating another thread on minah massage, I am a real sucker for minah massage..however, I am a junior member here, it is really hard to get contacts for that. Appreciate it if any kind bro can share with me on the details of a great minah massage place. Thanks in advance

your humble,
vooms

Djandi
17-10-2012, 10:09 AM
There is nth free in tis world.. Is either u trade or share ur previous playgrounds.. If not u can wait till spider web come out also don Haf..

JudgeCunty
17-10-2012, 01:36 PM
You want minah? Go malaysia factory and find. ALot

Himeros
17-10-2012, 02:31 PM
so bro Djandi, do u have minah ctc to share with me then ....;)

GR888
17-10-2012, 02:53 PM
Alamak! TS, I still thought you created a new thread because you got minah contact to share! :rolleyes:

Put yourself in my shoes & ask yourself... why the hell would I want to share my chio & horny young minah girl with you for free? :confused: What's in it for me? It's all strictly business... Sob stories don't cut any ice down here. This forum is a market place, not a charity.

You should jolly well know that minah contacts are a premium on this forum. You want minah contact then you be prepared to offer your most chio SYT contact in exchange. No lau chai CMI granny types at chop carrot joints please. ;)

Himeros
17-10-2012, 05:34 PM
Alamak! TS, I still thought you created a new thread because you got minah contact to share! :rolleyes:

Put yourself in my shoes & ask yourself... why the hell would I want to share my chio & horny young minah girl with you for free? :confused: What's in it for me? It's all strictly business... Sob stories don't cut any ice down here. This forum is a market place, not a charity.

You should jolly well know that minah contacts are a premium on this forum. You want minah contact then you be prepared to offer your most chio SYT contact in exchange. No lau chai CMI granny types at chop carrot joints please. ;)

agrees *nods*

M46man
17-10-2012, 11:05 PM
TS, you can try the Javanese traditional massage for a start. There are many branches islandwide. The masseuses are mostly minahs.

popeye21
18-10-2012, 11:07 AM
Try walkin around jalan besar area n look for massage centre. Called and asked whether got malay masseuse. sure gt one shop which have. try and share bro. just my 2 cents advice