PDA

View Full Version : Spa near emiment plaza

rara26
16-10-2012, 10:58 AM
saw this spa while going their for lunch . popped in and was served by this panda whom to my surprise massaged me before when xiyuan was still opened at jln sultan.

was very happy to see her as she went MIA. more like milf with very fair skin and a pretty sexy face and style. good 25 min massage then she starts to caress your balls from behind and slowly inch her fingers up ur dick. turned around and she gives a catbath and strokes you to heaven. very slow and sensual strokes which i love. nice firm perky nips which can suckle on.

looks 7/10
body 8/10
hj 9/10

fj prob outside possible only

samsara
16-10-2012, 01:03 PM
Hi rara, my office around that area..could it be leaves?
opposite eminant plaza along jalan besar road?
Always walk pass but never gone in before..
any recommendation on the WL?
Thanks alot

Himeros
16-10-2012, 02:46 PM
dmg and ctc pls ....

woohoohoo9
16-10-2012, 05:49 PM
Bro...

Can share contact?

banana81sg
16-10-2012, 09:18 PM
bro can share ctc?

anderson2002
16-10-2012, 09:52 PM
hi bro, care to pm more details to reach the spa? thanks a lot.

glosso
16-10-2012, 11:28 PM
saw this spa while going their for lunch . popped in and was served by this panda whom to my surprise massaged me before when xiyuan was still opened at jln sultan.

was very happy to see her as she went MIA. more like milf with very fair skin and a pretty sexy face and style. good 25 min massage then she starts to caress your balls from behind and slowly inch her fingers up ur dick. turned around and she gives a catbath and strokes you to heaven. very slow and sensual strokes which i love. nice firm perky nips which can suckle on.

looks 7/10
body 8/10
hj 9/10

fj prob outside possible only

Why call her PANDA when look=7/10 n body=8/10?
Or does she had black eye rings? :confused:

singaporenaturi
16-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Contact pls bro

mr_missile
17-10-2012, 08:17 AM
Why call her PANDA when look=7/10 n body=8/10?
Or does she had black eye rings? :confused:

i guess ts is referring to the land of pandas where the therapist can from? :)

JudgeCunty
17-10-2012, 01:56 PM
oh panda?
like this?

http://www.thedistractionnetwork.com/images/uglyhairywoman1.jpg

gohks69
18-10-2012, 10:16 AM
Bro can share ctc thanks

Tamhy
27-10-2012, 02:28 PM
thank you Bro rara26 for the contact. This is my FR

Got the contact but no time so wait till last week then made a booking. Went down and took a 1hr massage. Then came the MILF. Saw her, thinking finally meetup woith her again! Used to massage me at the MP opp Textile centre.
Quickly extended another 1/2 hr as wanted to enjoy again her famous HDLY!
Was brought to the room with attached shower. Changed to my birthday suit and lay face down. Started with free mosha. As she go along, she rub my whole body including the ass crack! In no time, I was on my four, doggy style.
She continued to rub around my butt and along the crack. So shiok! Flip over and continued the front trying to make me come for my 1st shot. I controlled. Then wonderful times up. Go take a shower and back to the bed and started the massage. Massage was good as before with the baqck then the neck and leg. Butt was the last part and proceed to HDLY again. She knew what I want so continued for the next 15mins. Then was asked to flip over and came the HJ. She lifed her polo tee and her 33C(I think) asset was there for the taking. Managed to pulled down her pants and go South. Didn't know she still wet so easily. She moan I cannot take it , off I let go.

Name: Michell
Look: 6.5/10
Massage: 8/10(hard or soft up to you)
HJ: 9/10(with HDLY)
BJ:no ask
FJ:no ask
Damaged: $75/1hr + $50