PDA

View Full Version : Beware of People's Park Complex 2nd floor

t123
09-10-2012, 01:54 PM
My friend advice me to post this joint so that we would not be taken in by this lousy scammers joint.

Its besides the Lovers' paradise sex toy shop just next door on the left side. I couldn't care less if kenna zap or being called sabo.

Was there yesterday, thought I could get the gal who previously provide me with good service attitude. Kenna one 23 yo PRC who claimed to be a citizen since she already migrate here since young.

However she wanted me to agree to 80 dollars for HJ and said that she need money to buy air ticket to go home. I hesistated and then she keep on pestering me until I just wanna get over and done with.

Therefore she proceed on with the play acting skills of moaning and hj at a 3rd lane speed hoping to me cum within 1 minute.

Then she said why not I do full at $100, because I am at full erection and no signs of cumming yet after 5 minutes. But she said she don't do and called another in. She already took my $50 minus $30. She asked me to do with the 2nd one while she goes to the travel agency for her air ticket. Before she left she asked the 2nd gal to lock the door and prevent me from getting out. Then next the 2nd one asked me for $100 and claimed that the $50 is for the first gal. I was shocked and thought the $100 meant to be $50 plus another $50. I was almost going out when the first gal came back and pacify me. She pull my pants down and told me she don't do full because of her peiod and blah blah. I just get over and done with and paid the $30 instead.

After this I will write in to Anti-Vice. I couldn't care less.

ahbengsony
09-10-2012, 02:18 PM
Bro
Kena locked up ??? Really ?

moseshoo
09-10-2012, 02:30 PM
Lol!!! Sounds like we have 1 angry bro here kenna slit on the throat by chopper.. Relax bro.. Treat it as a lesson learnt!! Take care bro!!!

t123
09-10-2012, 03:02 PM
Bro
Kena locked up ??? Really ?

Yes saw her lock up the front door

DegenerationX
09-10-2012, 03:31 PM
Yes saw her lock up the front door

you should have called the police there and then. :D

Robert68
09-10-2012, 04:23 PM

totally agree, dun wait just call on the spot.

if she is not going to provide FJ why ask you to do?

should go over later and wait for them to lock the door.

t123
09-10-2012, 06:46 PM

Bro, I saw whats going on when they raid on TV. I don't want my dad & whole family come bail me leh.:o

littlehappiboi
09-10-2012, 07:01 PM
I dun see a reason why u need to be zap... thanks for informing.. will take note...

alvi23
09-10-2012, 07:09 PM
Should teach them a good lesson... All these PRCs are getting ridiculous!
TS, report them! I support u!

johnn
09-10-2012, 08:35 PM
few yr back similar case, but at ppc ctr, that guy ...
He phone ,,, and wait for police to come...
Also chinese new reporter too.

Toshiba1981
09-10-2012, 08:37 PM
Bro, I saw whats going on when they raid on TV. I don't want my dad & whole family come bail me leh.:o

Thanks informing, actually i have a plan to go chinatown to see see look look this weekend,

Brainstorm
09-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Was there yesterday, thought I could get the gal who previously provide me with good service attitude.

However she wanted me to agree to 80 dollars for HJ and said that she need money to buy air ticket to go home.

Before she left she asked the 2nd gal to lock the door and prevent me from getting out.

Don't mind I offer my opinion ok? There isn't much point of going to the police when she is already on her way home. This girl is terrible but if you call the police now, the one who might be caught could be the first girl with good service attitude. Some guy from here might be accidentally caught in the raid too. It's better for you to expose her name and the joint here. Then we can take turns to go back there to tekan her for you.

As for locking the door, perhaps the first girl assume you are going to piak piak the second girl. Therefore it might be safer to lock the joint first before any action begins. How many girls are there in this joint? If there are only 2 girls and 1 of them is going to buy air ticket, it does seem to make some sense to lock up the joint for FJ.

johnn
09-10-2012, 10:01 PM
Thanks informing, actually i have a plan to go chinatown to see see look look this weekend,

pearl ctr is it pk?
Look for fair pricing.

Imustbecrazy
09-10-2012, 11:15 PM
Thanks for the info!

t123
09-10-2012, 11:35 PM
Don't mind I offer my opinion ok? There isn't much point of going to the police when she is already on her way home. This girl is terrible but if you call the police now, the one who might be caught could be the first girl with good service attitude. Some guy from here might be accidentally caught in the raid too. It's better for you to expose her name and the joint here. Then we can take turns to go back there to tekan her for you.

As for locking the door, perhaps the first girl assume you are going to piak piak the second girl. Therefore it might be safer to lock the joint first before any action begins. How many girls are there in this joint? If there are only 2 girls and 1 of them is going to buy air ticket, it does seem to make some sense to lock up the joint for FJ.

Bro appreciate your objectiveness. However, she told the 2nd gal that in case I didn't wanna do full, collect the $30 instead even though she had just been half way through and make sure she collect the money so have to lock up. Thats what the 2nd gal told me herself.:p

Kalyan
09-10-2012, 11:41 PM
Never do anything harsh. You don't know who is watching their shop, especially at place like Chinatown.

These joints don't just run by MLs themselves. Their "bodyguards" are hidden somewhere in the dark...

loneyheart
09-10-2012, 11:52 PM
thxs for info

DegenerationX
10-10-2012, 09:22 AM

Tell your family that u went there solely for massage but they force you to take sexual service, that's why you call police. :D

t123
10-10-2012, 11:02 AM
Tell your family that u went there solely for massage but they force you to take sexual service, that's why you call police. :D

Bro my dad and mum already on alert if they hear me going GL to buy mooncakes. They not so easy to be duped.:D

Giansex
10-10-2012, 04:51 PM
Bro ts.limpei oso kena same treatment.ccb.was there several back.saw a familiar milf who jio me for msg.so i tot ok coz i been there few times.once in the she ask me hw much i haf.so i told her y nt msg first?she then press for 3 mins.after that she say she tired so ask me strip n quote me 100 for bj.i told her i try nego bt she ask me chim chye la.i gif in coz i tot if svc ok so be it.knn.cap me n blow straight wana feel her boobs she dont coz police always patrol.she bj fully cloth.knn my dick half sian.in the end i told her hj me off.pay 100 buck for half fuck bj n hj.i rather pay 120 for adelphi chio bu for hj.knnccb.even gl 40 bonk provide better service

LFXXXX
14-10-2012, 08:58 PM
My friend advice me to post this joint so that we would not be taken in by this lousy scammers joint.

Its besides the Lovers' paradise sex toy shop just next door on the left side. I couldn't care less if kenna zap or being called sabo.

Was there yesterday, thought I could get the gal who previously provide me with good service attitude. Kenna one 23 yo PRC who claimed to be a citizen since she already migrate here since young.

Yes this shop next to the Sex Shop is a con. I went there, asked for HJ $50, then another $50 to show tits, when tried to touch, she asked for another $50. :mad:

GYFcuker
16-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Confirmed this plc , being conned recently. Knn must insist to pay first for 40 ,then press
here and there for 5 min and pop GQ..hj at 80..knn. rejected to bargain and say not happy can FO. KNN, put on clothing go off and she refuse to pay even half of my entrance fee...bobian, kenna chop for $40 for 10 min , ccb

Btw, there is 2 prc ladies, i referred to the younger ,slimmer and taller ones. The other is a older milf but with bigger boob. Tried before oso, knn the same kind !!

Better watch video n pcc...shiok, hassle free n free :)

Giansex
16-10-2012, 07:02 PM
Confirmed this plc , being conned recently. Knn must insist to pay first for 40 ,then press
here and there for 5 min and pop GQ..hj at 80..knn. rejected to bargain and say not happy can FO. KNN, put on clothing go off and she refuse to pay even half of my entrance fee...bobian, kenna chop for $40 for 10 min , ccb

Btw, there is 2 prc ladies, i referred to the younger ,slimmer and taller ones. The other is a older milf but with bigger boob. Tried before oso, knn the same kind !!

Better watch video n pcc...shiok, hassle free n free :)

Bro u cut loss by liao.i liao 100 lo.ccb!the older milf own 2 shop at level 3 too.knn overheard she telling ant gal that she broke after down payment for her new hse.ccb.limpei bo lui to downpay for new hse.guess she muz have tua tan from bros here

Ultra_Hard
16-10-2012, 10:07 PM
Last week went to this shop too. The gal quote me 100 for hj after I pay 30 entrance fee...knn.. I told her no, dress up and walk off. She tried to stop me but I push her abit and left the shop. Nabey, they thought we first day chiong ah... Want to carrot us. I used to frequent this shop cos previously the Chio Milf lady boss working there, her service is good and no rush. Not sure where is she now. Let's boycott this shop. Most of the times I rather go back to find my regular girls, at least they won't carrot me and their service is good.

Giansex
17-10-2012, 06:11 AM
Last week went to this shop too. The gal quote me 100 for hj after I pay 30 entrance fee...knn.. I told her no, dress up and walk off. She tried to stop me but I push her abit and left the shop. Nabey, they thought we first day chiong ah... Want to carrot us. I used to frequent this shop cos previously the Chio Milf lady boss working there, her service is good and no rush. Not sure where is she now. Let's boycott this shop. Most of the times I rather go back to find my regular girls, at least they won't carrot me and their service is good.

Bro lady boss nw busy with paper work for her new hse.she svc std drop too.

JingQiangBuDao
24-10-2012, 03:29 PM
important thing, don't get scare by them....call the police and see who ganna more....:D

shark88fin
24-10-2012, 04:44 PM
Don't go to the shop nearest the Sex Shop ... its a scam, esp the short young PRC

The 2nd one is better ...

eEconomist
25-10-2012, 12:52 AM
Actually the shop next to it, i.e 2 shops away from the Sex shop, there is one PRC chick call Linda.

Her attititude is good, slutty and playful and quite chio. Friendly too. You guy can try her. HJ topless is $80. Worth it cos she is naughty. B Cup.

:D

bedokMassage
25-10-2012, 06:44 AM
look like third floor shops are ok,
those hair dressing they do some body massage,
with only one bed allowed.

shiokpleasure
25-10-2012, 08:23 AM
Guys, u can Get better fun. For $50, you can get a sensual and satisfying bbbj plus cim, message maybe another $25 for 1 hour.

alliance21
25-10-2012, 03:33 PM
Guys, u can Get better fun. For $50, you can get a sensual and satisfying bbbj plus cim, message maybe another $25 for 1 hour.

Wooo... so good? :eek: where can i find services? Can share ctc? :)

Mountain
25-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Wow bro. Thanks for informing. Recently went to there and saw that place with few PRC ladies standing outside. They were so aggressive in luring anyone who walked past that corner of sex shop.

It was very tempting because of the way they dressed, but one bad thing is it's too obvious to passer-by that something fishy is happening inside. It's a high risk place to chiong. You wouldn't know who will be watching over you. Moreover like you guys were saying, this place is a scam.

If this happens to me, I'm going to threaten them by calling police. See what they can do.

Look out for any hidden CCTV that might installed around the room too.

newyorker88
25-10-2012, 04:13 PM
Wow bro. Thanks for informing. Recently went to there and saw that place with few PRC ladies standing outside. They were so aggressive in luring anyone who walked past that corner of sex shop.

It was very tempting because of the way they dressed, but one bad thing is it's too obvious to passer-by that something fishy is happening inside. It's a high risk place to chiong. You wouldn't know who will be watching over you. Moreover like you guys were saying, this place is a scam.

If this happens to me, I'm going to threaten them by calling police. See what they can do.

Look out for any hidden CCTV that might installed around the room too.

"Tree big, asking for wind". With such tactics and body showing by the gals, it is a matter of time before they kena raid. Better stay away from this place.

johnn
26-10-2012, 01:38 AM
the gals themselves rent the space, any fine,
The gals pay.
Thats why the gals aggressive to cover the overhead
Daily.

apollowind
27-10-2012, 02:37 AM
Wah this one really too much sia. anyway i think the location not very safe cos like constantly under spotlight. careful ah bro.

Meltdown
27-10-2012, 09:45 PM
Pass by the shop(Looks like Hair Salon is it?) on Friday(Public Holiday).
I prefer the PRCs next to that shop, they looks prettier.

Anyway went for foot reflexology directly opp their shop and enjoy watching them. :p

Yum...Yum.... may just check it out one of these days when my little bro overrule my head.:eek:

nokia611o
27-10-2012, 10:00 PM
Pass by the shop(Looks like Hair Salon is it?) on Friday(Public Holiday).
I prefer the PRCs next to that shop, they looks prettier.

Anyway went for foot reflexology directly opp their shop and enjoy watching them. :p

Yum...Yum.... may just check it out one of these days when my little bro overrule my head.:eek:

both shops are hair salon shops.
both shop got prcs
which one refering?

00qazs
11-09-2013, 10:41 PM
New here but saw this post, similar experience. Feel like kanna conned.
Owner (quite chio) brought me in, then said timing not right, next customer coming soon. Then asked this F****** girl to entertain me.

She asked for $50 upfront, then asked me to strip. Massage a bit, then asked for another $50 to do HJ, say $50 is only for the room, FJ costs $200 cos she's local. KNN she shd look in the mirror first.

Anyway lady boss kind enough to refund some $ since whole session lasts less than 30min. Even call to say give free massage next time, dunno real or not. Anyway experience not good, dont think will go again.

Giansex
12-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Lady boss lao chio rite?hehe

00qazs
12-09-2013, 09:25 AM
Ya, if we talking abt the same person. Quite a tall lady.

ahhui
13-09-2013, 01:10 AM
never ever go to people park complex for massage!!! info told me will have a raid!!

johnn
13-09-2013, 02:16 AM
the tall lady cut hair 10dlr only,
Opp dessert store.
Next to hers is salon without mirror.
Massage bit steep , 30dlr, 30min.

bedokMassage
05-07-2014, 09:47 PM
thk for all warnings, dont get caught pant down.
eek......even cut hair also asking for tips nowadays.

CardiffCentral
06-07-2014, 12:57 AM
eek......even cut hair also asking for tips nowadays.

cut hair also want tips :eek:

johnn
06-07-2014, 04:28 PM
this year gal are different. Ladies still same trying to cash cow us. Careful

thomasdelaruue
06-07-2014, 09:36 PM
New here but saw this post, similar experience. Feel like kanna conned.
Owner (quite chio) brought me in, then said timing not right, next customer coming soon. Then asked this F****** girl to entertain me.

She asked for $50 upfront, then asked me to strip. Massage a bit, then asked for another $50 to do HJ, say $50 is only for the room, FJ costs $200 cos she's local. KNN she shd look in the mirror first.

Anyway lady boss kind enough to refund some $ since whole session lasts less than 30min. Even call to say give free massage next time, dunno real or not. Anyway experience not good, dont think will go again.

weekend many china man go there massage.
more concern of hygiene.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=459658

wait later regret.

bedokMassage
06-07-2014, 09:44 PM
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=402924&highlight=qi

thk for the lead.

johnn
06-07-2014, 09:55 PM
saw one fat auntie at Ateam TCM shop.
mood kenna spoilt.
wonder why the chinese doctor boss employ all fat auntie.

bedokMassage
07-07-2014, 11:12 AM
weekend many china man go there massage.
more concern of hygiene.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=459658

wait later regret.

Third flr more clean. Go in fm overhead bridge. One row then turn left. Last time amy shop. The lady boss always at door.
Clean marg. No hj allow. Hygienic

handcell
07-07-2014, 02:41 PM
Third flr more clean. Go in fm overhead bridge. One row then turn left. Last time amy shop. The lady boss always at door.
Clean marg. No hj allow. Hygienic

Agree! Blacklist 2nd floor. Think more than 80% cannot make it.

There are lots of MP with happy ending and this place wont be my choice.

sleepyy
07-07-2014, 02:56 PM
i think not only the 1st shop we need to skip, the other one at the same row also have this kind of problem.went there 2 months ago.

but level 3 got one shop not bad .

thomasdelaruue
07-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Agree! Blacklist 2nd floor. Think more than 80% cannot make it.

There are lots of MP with happy ending and this place wont be my choice.
Hang goat head sell dog.
Put barber chair do masg

power69
07-07-2014, 10:50 PM
i think not only the 1st shop we need to skip, the other one at the same row also have this kind of problem.went there 2 months ago.

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=435763

ahhui
08-07-2014, 06:17 AM
There is almost police patrol doing recording at people park complex everyday .bros pls avoid this complex to be safe

johnn
08-07-2014, 09:58 PM
the local lady like CAT standing at door.
cat catching mouse.

go there early the tcm chinese medical shop got a few fat aunties
of course there is no doctor around.

bedokMassage
15-07-2014, 09:32 PM
yeah walk pass A - team TCM, saw fat auntie snoozing inside shop on sofa.

LittleJohnnyBoy
17-07-2014, 02:58 AM
Wow this place must really avoid

worldcat009
18-07-2014, 10:16 PM

Bro
Level 3 got ma? can share, safe and discreet?

johnn
18-07-2014, 11:42 PM
so dangerous, even walk pass also scare.
the local auntie, hiding behind door.
dare not wace to customer.

johnn
19-07-2014, 02:41 AM
there got chicken king bring spore auntie
Go supper.

thomasdelaruue
20-07-2014, 03:50 AM
during day time fat auntie sleeping at TCm
Shop sofa.
The plc need to revive with young malaysian gal.
The prc hainan gal cut hair not bad.
But not her cup of tea to cut hair for ppl.

PedroPablo
20-07-2014, 03:04 PM
so dangerous, even walk pass also scare.
the local auntie, hiding behind door.
dare not wace to customer.

True enough bro

johnn
20-07-2014, 10:10 PM
lady shoppers walking at second floor alley also nervous.
sign board at toy shop say SEX.
becos of one shop , they rest of merchandise shop
got no business.