PDA

View Full Version : ChioBu Hair stylists

samsam33
07-10-2012, 04:53 PM
I find most of the females stylists from Super Cuts at Far East Plaza, 5th level quite chio. The younger ones who wash your hair are even more chio and SYTs

I really enjoy and ended up going there every 3 weeks.

What do you guys think? Any place to share with chiobu hair stylists who can really cut the hair and still chio?

JackieTan
07-10-2012, 05:14 PM
I prefer MTW

samsam33
07-10-2012, 05:21 PM
I thought MTW cannot cut hair properly?

I prefer MTW

takashi31400
07-10-2012, 05:39 PM
I with MTW for years but now change to MY Salon .
The service there not bad ,a group of them previous from MTW also .

cavemanng
07-10-2012, 10:49 PM
I find most of the females stylists from Super Cuts at Far East Plaza, 5th level quite chio. The younger ones who wash your hair are even more chio and SYTs

What do you guys think? Any place to share with chiobu hair stylists who can really cut the hair and still chio?

All female? I scare sometimes kana male stylist then die...MTW, My Saloon all female

FRwriter
07-10-2012, 11:36 PM
I thought MTW cannot cut hair properly?

Quite true. I mostly go Fu Lu Shou for haircuts.
I cut quite frequently, 1 mth on avg cut 2 times. Prefer to go proper salon which have more experienced hairdresser for haircut.

High till Dry
08-10-2012, 01:02 AM
i used to have a hot hairstylist who we chiong together. those were the days...

Storm Arc
08-10-2012, 02:11 PM

Did you manage to up any of them ?

BiRd13
08-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Agreed. My Saloon is good...
Recently I went to this saloon at XXX place (Around bedok and dun ask me for address/name of it as I cant remember :X)
It's those neighbourhood saloon...
Was passing by and was damn hot and head in as seen a tall pretty babe inside. Request for her to cut for me...
Haircut so so, but ok la... I like the washing part... Why? Beside massaging shoulder and abit of back (She slip her hands into my shirt) and massage it, she also massage my head... Best part is... When she massage my shoulder, she let my head tilted slightly backwards..leaning on her chest area...I tell u, my 'didi' immediate stand...
The rest quite normal... and leaning was for about 5mins or so only..but shiok...

sianguy2006
08-10-2012, 05:12 PM
I with MTW for years but now change to MY Salon .
The service there not bad ,a group of them previous from MTW also .

bro care to share where is MY salon? MTW too many guys liao everytime I go..I prefer quiet surroundings

TheDriverGuy
08-10-2012, 05:17 PM
My hair stylist is a sweet girl from Ipoh, she just joined the salon somewhere in July I guess and so happen that my previous stylist (more auntie age) got transferred to another outlet so when she offered to cut hair for me I immediately say ok! Tried her skill once and quite good so I book her everytime.

Chit-chat with her quite alot for my last haircut, she is gentle and her cutting style suits me. Most steamy part is only when washing off the shampoo foam then she will rub my ears, immediately my little bro will jump abit.

Always dreaming that my haircut session with her can get more touchy (as in she will touch me more, haha!) but salon is always crowded.

Bangster
08-10-2012, 10:41 PM
Quite true. I mostly go Fu Lu Shou for haircuts.
I cut quite frequently, 1 mth on avg cut 2 times. Prefer to go proper salon which have more experienced hairdresser for haircut.

Wow Bro,

Your hair grow so fast one ah?

You human right?

:O

JJ1314
08-10-2012, 10:47 PM
Recently I went to this saloon at XXX place (Around bedok and dun ask me for address/name of it as I cant remember :X)
Was passing by and was damn hot and head in as seen a tall pretty babe inside. Request for her to cut for me...
Haircut so so, but ok la... I like the washing part... Why? Beside massaging shoulder and abit of back (She slip her hands into my shirt) and massage it, she also massage my head... Best part is... When she massage my shoulder, she let my head tilted slightly backwards..leaning on her chest area...I tell u, my 'didi' immediate stand...
The rest quite normal... and leaning was for about 5mins or so only..but shiok...

Share leh bro...

Canaries
08-10-2012, 11:18 PM
i used to have a hot hairstylist who we chiong together. those were the days...

Back in the old days many of the girls working in hair salons are also working in the niteclubs after their salon closed. So which salon we patronize often depends on which hostess we book the previous night as we will send her to work after checking out from hotel. :D

japavmember
09-10-2012, 12:16 AM
Hi bros, happened to see this thread so would like to ask any place to recommend for chiobu manicurist/pedicurist... :p

Hope I never off-topic as some hair salon has mani/pedi services too ;)

I enjoy the cheap thrill of relaxing with chiobu sitting in front of me and trimming my toe nails... If heng abit can beo abit of zaogeng :D

To start off, you can try going to De RELAX nails @ Junction 10 #02-14, there are 2 cute m'sian chicks..........

TwinX
09-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Back in the old days many of the girls working in hair salons are also working in the niteclubs after their salon closed. So which salon we patronize often depends on which hostess we book the previous night as we will send her to work after checking out from hotel. :D

They not tired after working at night?? Scare later anyhow cut or cut off ear. :p

Canaries
10-10-2012, 01:06 AM
They not tired after working at night?? Scare later anyhow cut or cut off ear. :p

In those days hair salons open for business around 12pm-9pm :)

skywalker11
13-10-2012, 01:36 AM
Can anyone share with me where is My Saloon? Is it the one at Horne Road?
Anyway just for sharing, MTW the few i tried are not bad namely Alice, Joanna, Michelle, Fion all do Hair spa not bad....For looks I think Fion is good.

MU_Forever
04-11-2012, 09:43 AM
Can anyone share with me where is My Saloon? Is it the one at Horne Road?
Anyway just for sharing, MTW the few i tried are not bad namely Alice, Joanna, Michelle, Fion all do Hair spa not bad....For looks I think Fion is good.

Hi bro, there are 4 MTW. Is Fion at Foochow Building, Tyrwhitt Rd?

ac171
04-11-2012, 10:58 AM
Bros here can I confirm if MTW that you guys mentioned is referring to Mei Taiwan?

ahbengsony
04-11-2012, 01:14 PM

nnnnnnnnn

916 ?????

LovePotion
04-11-2012, 09:10 PM
Too bad currently im serving NS if not i would pop by the saloon hahaha... becos now short hair nothing much to cut

jameschong1
05-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Too bad currently im serving NS if not i would pop by the saloon hahaha... becos now short hair nothing much to cut
======
ask them to cut your pubic hair provided u have any

Putin
06-11-2012, 05:54 AM
======
ask them to cut your pubic hair provided u have any

If got such saloon, i surely visit :D

gent
12-12-2012, 10:39 PM
If got such saloon, i surely visit :D

Very risky... Accidentally cut 'didi' how?? :D

Kkz16
23-07-2013, 08:53 PM
Any chio bu Hair stylist in the west area to intro? Care to share?