PDA

View Full Version : Yet another massage at east thread

knilon
01-10-2012, 10:36 PM
Good evening to all.

As per what I have seen in bro ladyassasinato's thread, I have stepped forward in doing Reece to source for better locations instead of asking for contact. Below is my humble FR on this afternoon.

Location wise please PM me for more info. Only can say its in the east. Really not sure if any bro had reported it before.

Happened to be around that area due to work, and delays tend to happen. I'm being stranded around there for an hour before meeting begins. Went into the particular building to cool down for some air on while waiting. After 2 round walking around, found this shop with a wont-reject-face milf sitting by the door with the usual set-up.

As its my first Reece I'm nt sure I'm gonna walk into a clean or dirty shop. Was hesitating before I finally gather enough courage to walk in. Brothers be warned, there are other neighboring premises in operation, not as discreet. Was quoted $30/30min $60/hr, quite expensive consider the setup. Opt for 30min for a try.

Massage was good and solid, also was given doubting looks as whenever I shaved my beard, I looked under aged. Haha she thought I was only 17. Also being a random customer and wearing formal, was thought to be undercover and a lot of random questions thrown during the 20min massage before I was flipped over and GQ popped out from her mouth. $50/hand $120/full was quoted. Didn't bother to nego and go for hand only as it was a new try. Sadly service nt as good as auto roam only with clothes on, though u can stuff ur hand in but lots of restriction, like undergarment cannt remove etc. Bros be warned.
Happy ending within 10min and paid a ok-happy man. When I left managed to know her name is ***g ***g.

Interested bros, with good frs wrote will be given pm. Learning the ropes of senior bros here.

Happy chionging,
Knilon

nokia611o
02-10-2012, 12:30 AM
massage 30dlr 20 min.
Good??

nokia611o
02-10-2012, 12:37 AM
massage 30dlr 20 min.
Good??

ladyassasinato
02-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Massage was good and solid, also was given doubting looks as whenever I shaved my beard, I looked under aged. Haha she thought I was only 17. Also being a random customer and wearing formal, was thought to be undercover and a lot of random questions thrown during the 20min massage before I was flipped over and GQ popped out from her mouth. $50/hand $120/full was quoted. Didn't bother to nego and go for hand only as it was a new try. Sadly service nt as good as auto roam only with clothes on, though u can stuff ur hand in but lots of restriction, like undergarment cannt remove etc. Bros be warned.
Happy ending within 10min and paid a ok-happy man. When I left managed to know her name is ***g ***g.

Interested bros, with good frs wrote will be given pm. Learning the ropes of senior bros here.

Happy chionging,
Knilon

Well done bro, though it's not quite a happy ending for you. Should go for a full course if the gal is a SYT. As for MILF, entertain her with a HJ is a correct choice. By the way, if there are SYT in this joint, please share the location with me. I only like SYTsssssssssssssss.

Once again, nice forum bro.:cool:

knilon
02-10-2012, 11:37 PM
Well done bro, though it's not quite a happy ending for you. Should go for a full course if the gal is a SYT. As for MILF, entertain her with a HJ is a correct choice. By the way, if there are SYT in this joint, please share the location with me. I only like SYTsssssssssssssss.

Once again, nice forum bro.:cool:

Not sure ah. Didn't ask whether the other is young one or what. Perhaps given any chance to roam by again will take a look.

Compared to FL2 wise I still prefer there. $80 total damage compared to $100 inc rm full package, cannot fight lah. :D perhaps once in a while for a cheap thrill would be fun.