PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice about WL! Senior choingster needed

Radical
01-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Hi to all bro who view this thread, I'm new to SBF!

I recently started venturing fish tank very often. Know the WL, all my past visit, she always BJ and FJ with me with cap on. Until the last visit, things change so dramatically. Need help as below.

Step in to house, saw her then pick her again, she walked out of tank and hitted my butt, made payment for 1 hour service she grab my hand and walk up to her room.

Proceed with bath then lie on bed. She catbath me then wear cap and given me a BJ then she ride on me wildly for 20 mins. Didn't cum, I knew she was tired so doggy her and missionary did not cum either. Time left 20 mins, I told her I would like to extend, she intercom and time extend. Lie back on bed, she take off cap and given me a BBBJ, cum in 5 mins. Wash up, then still got time left, she BBBJ again then my little rod hard again, she lie down in missionary position, and I ask her no condom?? She say nvm. Can shoot inside as she have operation (I think to remove her egg) then I didn't reject her either. Just insert and cum into her hole.

Now I'm thinking what should I do upon next visit? Reject raw service like BBBJ and no cap FJ? As I didn't have this service all the previous visit. How many bro here got this type of offer also seriously?

P.S I'm not making story or etc too. Just need advice.

rugalsc
01-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Although legal whores are subject to monthly health checkups, why subject yourself to unwanted (and higher) risk by fucking raw? There is a 3-month window period for HIV infection.

Radical
01-10-2012, 08:40 PM
So its better for me to go for a check up after 3 months? I also not sure why I didn't reject to raw. So I should stop visiting GL for this period of time too? I didn't even ask when is her last check up.

Radical
01-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Any more bro can also help?

To that few bro, regarding that WL, its at L6. House and WL can't be disclosed. But the house is quite populated on SBF. The FR and thread is quite many here. I'm sure some bro here also gotten the raw offer.

keewee
01-10-2012, 09:48 PM
So its better for me to go for a check up after 3 months? I also not sure why I didn't reject to raw. So I should stop visiting GL for this period of time too? I didn't even ask when is her last check up.

well there is a risk to everything bro... even u may go outside club pickup girls and raw them too

i presumed that the girl doesnt give ppl raw usually if as u stated always with cap

so i think its becos she likes u dats why give u special

i encountered this a lot of time liao.....

everyone will die one day itz jus dat how good are their own judgement and risk factor

treat her nice and keep this to yourself and please dont spread it unless someone tells u the same thing to verify that she do it bery often which i doubt so

imagined if u are in their shoes... would u do something to endanger your own life and crash your own ricebowl if anything did happened to u?

u are jus a lucky chap but also rem...... dont throw your feelings in as they are jus for bonk and destressed.......

paiseh for lousy england cos im jus a cao ah beng muahahaha

Kolat
01-10-2012, 10:12 PM
Any more bro can also help?

To that few bro, regarding that WL, its at L6. House and WL can't be disclosed. But the house is quite populated on SBF. The FR and thread is quite many here. I'm sure some bro here also gotten the raw offer.

Bro this is unbelievable.
If you want more response, why don't you post on the actual thread?
I assure you that you will have immediate response from the seniors.
Remember to chiong safely bro.. Cheers and good luck to you.

Radical
01-10-2012, 10:15 PM
@bro keewee

I can understand yr powderful england. Not so chim.

I got a specific girl when I visit the different 9 houses which I always frequent. I usually venture with 1 friend only and I never went alone before. So how to check if she does raw with other ppl. As here, there is a thread about the BBBJ and cim thread, did not see any review on her yet or I didn't even went thoroughly enough.

I use to frequent TD and consider kena "gong tao" before. So consider my immunity quite high after past lesson.

U got raw before as I seen from statement! :) how to reject raw service upon my next visit? I know there is no feeling between him and her. She's a lesbian and I got her fb. -.- sad case and she say that I look like thailand playboy (outfit and hairstyle and my half broken thai) as usually I will text her in thai wording to prebook her. And also I did tipped her 20 to 50 bucks but all are reject? Also not sure I can up ppl rep anot, I will up u once the duration over! :)

Wu Song Jr
01-10-2012, 10:34 PM
@bro keewee

I can understand yr powderful england. Not so chim.

I got a specific girl when I visit the different 9 houses which I always frequent. I usually venture with 1 friend only and I never went alone before. So how to check if she does raw with other ppl. As here, there is a thread about the BBBJ and cim thread, did not see any review on her yet or I didn't even went thoroughly enough.

I use to frequent TD and consider kena "gong tao" before. So consider my immunity quite high after past lesson.

U got raw before as I seen from statement! :) how to reject raw service upon my next visit? I know there is no feeling between him and her. She's a lesbian and I got her fb. -.- sad case and she say that I look like thailand playboy (outfit and hairstyle and my half broken thai) as usually I will text her in thai wording to prebook her. And also I did tipped her 20 to 50 bucks but all are reject? Also not sure I can up ppl rep anot, I will up u once the duration over! :)

Bro, why are you so eager to find out whether she did the same to other bros.
If yes then what will you do next?
If no?

cohen
01-10-2012, 10:41 PM
well there is a risk to everything bro... even u may go outside club pickup girls and raw them too

i presumed that the girl doesnt give ppl raw usually if as u stated always with cap

so i think its becos she likes u dats why give u special

i encountered this a lot of time liao.....

treat her nice and keep this to yourself and please dont spread it unless someone tells u the same thing to verify that she do it bery often which i doubt so

imagined if u are in their shoes... would u do something to endanger your own life and crash your own ricebowl if anything did happened to u?

u are jus a lucky chap but also rem...... dont throw your feelings in as they are jus for bonk and destressed.......

Wah bro dun lead him down the wrong path ah..........
Later destroy his bright future...............:rolleyes:
TS dun read too much into it,
don't take th WL too seriously just enjoy..
when time to let go better let go dun cling on :p

Radical
01-10-2012, 10:46 PM
Bro, why are you so eager to find out whether she did the same to other bros.
If yes then what will you do next?
If no?

Just trying to have an ratio of raw and no raw. Just asking about and not trying to exchange contact or girls.

If raw is given to a lot of bro here, I'm sure its quite easy to kena TOTO or 4D (not saying any bro here got). Like I'm still new here. Trying to know more stuff. Peace

Radical
01-10-2012, 10:50 PM

Haha! I know. I won't find love in these place, only make love :P

But I'm going there like 3 to 4 time per week. I'm like a sex addict

keewee
01-10-2012, 10:52 PM

well bro let him decide for himself bah its his own life and its a part of growing up

Just trying to have an ratio of raw and no raw. Just asking about and not trying to exchange contact or girls.

If raw is given to a lot of bro here, I'm sure its quite easy to kena TOTO or 4D (not saying any bro here got). Like I'm still new here. Trying to know more stuff. Peace

as i mentioned jus go with your own judgement... raw is not given easily unless being forced to
for thai ger.. they dun wan anything in return jus someone whom they think can love and enjoy their stay

for prc a bit different but i presumed yours is a thai

Radical
01-10-2012, 10:57 PM
Your presumed is right! Mine's a thai. I don't really speak and write good thai. Just average only. But we got no communication problem.

vandark
01-10-2012, 11:04 PM
Bro get some check up from a GOOD centre..try change other girls afterall ur searching for hole not love :cool:

ffun161
01-10-2012, 11:19 PM
dont risk doing that again bro. the girl because having monthly check should be probably fine this time. but as another brother mentioned, hiv has 3 month window period. she can do it for you so she can also do it to others. the sperm might be remained inside her cunt a little bit which if contacted with your didi might transfer some std or even hiv to you. be cautious next time. no worth doing raw even it might feel better.

i suggest you to have a std check every 1 month until after 3 month, if safe, then it's okay. but dont be afraid. lots of brother have tried, and so far no problem, otherwise the shop might be closed forever.

Stabil0
01-10-2012, 11:36 PM
Now I'm thinking what should I do upon next visit? .

Go for check-up lah ...

Radical
01-10-2012, 11:45 PM
@bro ffun161
Yeah I might not even try raw with her probably. As I'm also young, going banglok this november. Don't wanna get held down.

@bro Stabil0
Not even 3 days yet. I guess my 1st check up will be end of this month.

MrBass
01-10-2012, 11:52 PM
Dude, its totally unsafe to f a WL without a cap. I would be shitting bricks after, if i f i WL without a cap. That few minutes of pleasure aint worth your whole life catching something you wish you would have think twice before sticking your brother in that cave.
Even if they get check ups, it does not mean anything. If that morning, someone f her raw too, she caught something from that guy, and it might just be your lucky day, she could have just passed it to you on that day.

And the boys are correct, never bring your heart to these places. The only reason why they do what they do is because of money. Money money money.

ffun161
02-10-2012, 12:05 AM
bro, don't be too worry. wls have regular check thus the risk is yet much smaller than you find a girl at ktv for raw. and many brothers are at the same position as you. so just learn the lesson and that's fine.

@bro ffun161
Yeah I might not even try raw with her probably. As I'm also young, going banglok this november. Don't wanna get held down.

@bro Stabil0
Not even 3 days yet. I guess my 1st check up will be end of this month.

keewee
02-10-2012, 12:08 AM
In this world everything can do jus dun leave regrets behind hee

Happy bonking... Bangkok is much much more worst even with cd

BronzeGod
02-10-2012, 12:42 AM
Bro, you sure it's a girl you fucked and not a post-op Bapok??? I mean since she let you shoot inside without fear? LOL.

But don't ever do raw, you are endangering yourself and others.

Finally, if you gonna play illegal or overseas game in future, pls don't return to legal scene, as you most likely kena something by live firing into unchecked caves...

Hi to all bro who view this thread, I'm new to SBF!

I recently started venturing fish tank very often. Know the WL, all my past visit, she always BJ and FJ with me with cap on. Until the last visit, things change so dramatically. Need help as below.

Step in to house, saw her then pick her again, she walked out of tank and hitted my butt, made payment for 1 hour service she grab my hand and walk up to her room.

Proceed with bath then lie on bed. She catbath me then wear cap and given me a BJ then she ride on me wildly for 20 mins. Didn't cum, I knew she was tired so doggy her and missionary did not cum either. Time left 20 mins, I told her I would like to extend, she intercom and time extend. Lie back on bed, she take off cap and given me a BBBJ, cum in 5 mins. Wash up, then still got time left, she BBBJ again then my little rod hard again, she lie down in missionary position, and I ask her no condom?? She say nvm. Can shoot inside as she have operation (I think to remove her egg) then I didn't reject her either. Just insert and cum into her hole.

Now I'm thinking what should I do upon next visit? Reject raw service like BBBJ and no cap FJ? As I didn't have this service all the previous visit. How many bro here got this type of offer also seriously?

P.S I'm not making story or etc too. Just need advice.

unfit
02-10-2012, 12:48 AM
Bangkok is much much more worst even with cd

Yes Thailand is LOS aka Land of Sex...:p

Radical
02-10-2012, 09:25 AM
@BronzeGod - ya confirm girl and not bapok. lol! But i going bangkok not intending to go for any FJ or BJ just go clubbing.

@ffun161 - Yeah bro, i think i am gonna learnt my lesson, not going raw anymore.

@MrBass - Lets hope im safe for this 3 month periods. I arent handsome enough, so i guess its still after Vitamin M.

@unfit - HAHA u mr OLD BIRD! u my idol sia! ahaha LOS not Land of Smile?:D

chezeburger
02-10-2012, 10:22 AM
1/500 chance of striking HIV if u did raw with a positive lady.

Don't worry so much.

Radical
02-10-2012, 10:44 AM
1/500 chance of striking HIV if u did raw with a positive lady.

Don't worry so much.

LOL Bro? seriously? 1/500??

cohen
02-10-2012, 11:15 AM
Bro contrary to what you believe, its usually the thai WL that is more likely to offer raw(heard of many instances myself)
Most of the time it goes unreported as most customers don't kiss and tell.
So take it with a pinch of salt.
Btw can tell u are getting hook liao :p, whether you acknowldege or deny it can be seen by your many RTF, so pls becareful about what you getting yourself into....

"You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore." - Neil Gaiman 1960

At the end of the day its your life and your choice, choice well live well
Cheers;)

wally888
02-10-2012, 11:27 AM
Worst is u cum into her.....fluid exchange increase chances of infection. As most bros advise do a check up!

Radical
02-10-2012, 11:33 AM
Bro contrary to what you believe, its usually the thai WL that is more likely to offer raw(heard of many instances myself)
Most of the time it goes unreported as most customers don't kiss and tell.
So take it with a pinch of salt.
Btw can tell u are getting hook liao :p, whether you acknowldege or deny it can be seen by your many RTF, so pls becareful about what you getting yourself into....

"You build up all these defenses, you build up a whole suit of armor, so that nothing can hurt you, then one stupid person, no different from any other stupid person, wanders into your stupid life...You give them a piece of you. They didn't ask for it. They did something dumb one day, like kiss you or smile at you, and then your life isn't your own anymore." - Neil Gaiman 1960

At the end of the day its your life and your choice, choice well live well
Cheers;)

lol bro, im not addicted maybe, my bullet too much to unload. as i broken off with my gf around few months back. didnt even hj or look for wl until i wet dream that night.

@bro wally888 - she ask me to. so i didnt really hesitate that much. now i will really take it as a lesson learnt now.

threetreasure
02-10-2012, 01:05 PM
TS, alot of bro already mentioned RAW is WAR..

there is one bro told me before once u try raw, u may like it and get addicted to having raw, u like to try raw whenever possible. even now u say u wont raw anymore.. but when u see the WL again will it be ur small head still control ur big head, and then raw again. and eventually u may get urself into troubles by contacting STD or HIV (bcos u wont know whether the WL oso raw with others) from the WL.

u ask a qns of when u visit her again next time, how to reject her if she wan raw. but i think if best, do not find her again anymore. just my own opinion.

reall
02-10-2012, 07:48 PM
TS, I got try before RAW on an indon WL in KL, but after that I swear to myself I will never do it again. Cos right after I finish I started freaking out about whether I would contract HIV or not. Worry and worry on and off for 2-3 months, sometimes cannot sleep and cannot concentrate. Only after the HIV test came out negative then got peace of mind.

WL here probably much cleaner than in KL, but still the fear and the worry can really kill you inside. Definitely not worth it.

BTW bro, if it's within 72 hours you can consider going for PEP treatment. It's expensive but has very high chance of reducing chance of infection by HIV (if she wasn't clean) to almost nothing.

siam66
02-10-2012, 08:25 PM

Good evening bro Radical, may I ask you 1 question ? It seem that you have replied to almost every bros here except bro Kolat (quoted here).Dont want to get the house and the WL into trouble? But then look at your earlier posting (No 4) and my question to you is very simple. Why and care to elaborate?

ffun161
02-10-2012, 08:35 PM
possibly most seniors know which house and wl he refer to...

Good evening bro Radical, may I ask you 1 question ? It seem that you have replied to almost every bros here except bro Kolat (quoted here).Dont want to get the house and the WL into trouble? But then look at your earlier posting (No 4) and my question to you is very simple. Why and care to elaborate?

Radical
02-10-2012, 10:18 PM

Good evening bro, as I can see from some bro here. They have gotten some raw service too. If the house and WH is disclose out, then I might even get them into trouble. The BBBJ and cim thread is a sharing thread as the WH has been giving to most of the bro (be it here or non SBF). I might be going back to find her to TCSS this few days. And will reject her raw offer and I can chat with her a little more regarding the raw offer. If she wanna give raw job I will of course feel free to promote for her once her decision is made up?

cohen
02-10-2012, 10:30 PM
Good evening bro, as I can see from some bro here. They have gotten some raw service too. If the house and WH is disclose out, then I might even get them into trouble. The BBBJ and cim thread is a sharing thread as the WH has been giving to most of the bro (be it here or non SBF). I might be going back to find her to TCSS this few days. And will reject her raw offer and I can chat with her a little more regarding the raw offer. If she wanna give raw job I will of course feel free to promote for her once her decision is made up?

:rolleyes:kenna KC liao, good luck!

Radical
02-10-2012, 10:31 PM

Hi bro, if the actual thread I'm gonna post at, its gonna be with the house number. I woulf rather post here for any bro to help me out instead of thinking I'm trying to exchange or make story for a raw offer.

OOT: I'm using a BB bold 9700. Might left out yr message and didn't notice as today morning quite a number of reply and reach office to reply some of them only. And I'm actually still under moderation yesterday, paid for the access and trying to get instant post rather by waiting. Haha!

Radical
02-10-2012, 10:34 PM
:rolleyes:kenna KC liao, good luck!

Wah lao eh bro! Don't scare me leh. What KC! Like gong tao ah?

SBFqualityctrl
02-10-2012, 10:55 PM
bro i believe you can help all of us by posting her number and house. not because we all wanna go fuck raw, but because we wanna avoid to her. And when i say that i believe i speak for most of the bros here.

If you dont wish to disclose her identity. please do yourself and us a favour by letting her okt know. perhaps he will do something, im not sure. but at least we can minimise the chance of any std scare in gl.

and also, get yourself checked. pls.

heavybackhand
02-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Wah lao eh bro! Don't scare me leh. What KC! Like gong tao ah?

KC also stands for Kenna chop, hahahaha

Radical
02-10-2012, 11:06 PM
KC also stands for Kenna chop, hahahaha

-.- I think never kena KC bah. Haha. Only pay for session only. Tips also never take. But there is 1 time I shoot out in 10 mins. I know my ak47 bullet no more. Sit there use facebook while she sleep beside me using her iphone. And I actually paid for 1 hour. Think only this incident feel like carrot head

ErnestK
02-10-2012, 11:08 PM
KC is Kum Cheng (感情). Means you've developed feelings for the WL. A symptom of it being you start to let your dick and heart dictate your action, and is a prelude to Kenna Chop massively. Good Luck!

Radical
02-10-2012, 11:27 PM
KC is Kum Cheng (??). Means you've developed feelings for the WL. A symptom of it being you start to let your dick and heart dictate your action, and is a prelude to Kenna Chop massively. Good Luck!

Lol bro! Tyvm for explanation! As I feel close to her, she know what I don't like and she never even do. My mind is not even about her. So mostly not KC. They here to earn money. Find what love? She is also attach to a butch liao. Haha

ErnestK
02-10-2012, 11:43 PM
Lol bro! Tyvm for explanation! As I feel close to her, she know what I don't like and she never even do. My mind is not even about her. So mostly not KC. They here to earn money. Find what love? She is also attach to a butch liao. Haha

I'm just explaining what is KC. Whether you are kc'ed by her or not, that I don't know. :) Also, she can be a lesbian, can be a butch and it still won't stop a WL to try and kc you because it's one of the tools of their trade to earn more money. After all, they're here to earn money mah.. Right?

Radical
02-10-2012, 11:51 PM
@bro ErnestK - haha yeah. No worries bro, I will venture other tank soon! Hehe.

comm
04-10-2012, 11:48 AM
u are young, why raw with WL ???

i know its just a moment of natural instinct for men, probably a important lesson u learn from chionging paid sex

hopefully u survive ur lesson fine....next time go for paid sex, if someone offer u raw, u will know what to do and reject straight away

raw is for ... ppl who dun really care if they die later....as long as they song song now.....

u understand what i mean ?

devil11
04-10-2012, 12:20 PM
I believe bbbj carries the same risk as raw sex? So it defeats the purpose of protected sex if one allows bbbj?

Radical
04-10-2012, 03:59 PM
I believe bbbj carries the same risk as raw sex? So it defeats the purpose of protected sex if one allows bbbj?

But i think BBBJ not so risky as raw FJ LOL!

Radical
04-10-2012, 04:00 PM
u are young, why raw with WL ???

i know its just a moment of natural instinct for men, probably a important lesson u learn from chionging paid sex

hopefully u survive ur lesson fine....next time go for paid sex, if someone offer u raw, u will know what to do and reject straight away

raw is for ... ppl who dun really care if they die later....as long as they song song now.....

u understand what i mean ?

Yea bro! i understand. I will reject any raw FJ soon. I pay to have sex. Not for TOTO or 4D! HUAT

Radical
04-10-2012, 04:01 PM
LOL. Do WL really get orgasm when having sex with us? Abit curious ^^

reall
04-10-2012, 06:46 PM
I duno about here in Sg, but I ever made an angmoh WL cum before in Canada. Can feel her pussy contracting around my didi when she came, quite shiok

collin_23
06-10-2012, 11:45 AM
Does not matter , just think for your family and yourself can already

victorlee123
06-10-2012, 06:47 PM
LOL. Do WL really get orgasm when having sex with us? Abit curious ^^

Bro, WLs will try hard to avoid orgasm because tiredness and sleepiness would follow. It is distractive to their job. But if you are reasonably yantao( handsome), friendly, could stimulate them in the foreplay and hit them in their G points and could also pump them for not less than 5 minutes, there would be a good chance that the gals would get high.

At a personal level I could make a WL high with a one-third chance. Some WLs are good in faking orgasm.

Stressedboi
06-10-2012, 11:29 PM

Unless you are super unlucky, ie she has a wound on her mouth and you have an open wound on your penis, the chance of contracting HIV via BBBJ is extremely low.

For other STDs Raw and BBBJ are the same.

jia_yvon
07-10-2012, 02:31 AM
wah brother why take the risk ?

xgal69
07-10-2012, 05:06 PM
No risk no gain

Radical
08-10-2012, 09:22 AM
Bro, WLs will try hard to avoid orgasm because tiredness and sleepiness would follow. It is distractive to their job. But if you are reasonably yantao( handsome), friendly, could stimulate them in the foreplay and hit them in their G points and could also pump them for not less than 5 minutes, there would be a good chance that the gals would get high.

At a personal level I could make a WL high with a one-third chance. Some WLs are good in faking orgasm.

LOL bro! thanks for your reply. Indeed good. up your rep! 555+

Radical
08-10-2012, 09:26 AM
No risk no gain

True, but once gain (4d or toto), u will never enjoy life again.

wah brother why take the risk ?

Just try only, as its an offer though. Even though i went back several times the last 1 week. I didnt even did raw with her anymore. Even though, she show me that not happy face. I still wanna enjoy my life to cheong.

Radical
08-10-2012, 09:27 AM
Unless you are super unlucky, ie she has a wound on her mouth and you have an open wound on your penis, the chance of contracting HIV via BBBJ is extremely low.

For other STDs Raw and BBBJ are the same.

How about if i shave my "nong chai" pubic hair? If got abit wound then the chance of kena is high?

Stressedboi
09-10-2012, 09:14 AM
How about if i shave my "nong chai" pubic hair? If got abit wound then the chance of kena is high?

I suggest refraining from any kind of oral sex if you have open wounds anywhere in the area.

Radical
09-10-2012, 10:25 AM
I suggest refraining from any kind of oral sex if you have open wounds anywhere in the area.

Ok bro, Thanks very much. Up your rep!

Supervert
09-10-2012, 10:55 PM
Ok bro, Thanks very much. Up your rep!

LOL bro! thanks for your reply. Indeed good. up your rep! 555+

Hello bro.. You don't have power yet so even if you up some bros here, they don't gain a single point.. Why don't you up them after you got your power.
If you post constructively and share good lobangs, i am sure bros here will up you.
Just a suggestion only. Cheers and enjoy.