PDA

View Full Version : Little Did I Know ... That A Handjob Can Be So Explosive

ErnestK
30-09-2012, 04:55 PM
This incident takes place more than 2 weeks ago.

I was loitering around in Area G51. Feeling bored and questioning myself what are my life purposes.

After pondering for half an hour and over 2 cups of soya bean milk, I decided maybe a massage at my favorite Thai house will help me in my thinking. Using my "Nokia" 6110, I sms'ed my favourite Thai Massage shop but unfortunately, the next serving of Tom Yum Goong is 3 hours later. In despair, facing the probability of "No Show To Sing" already, I suddenly remember a contact that I received from a buddy couple of months ago and that shop happens to be near where I'm.

Happily, I quicken my pace... Reached the building, I stretch out my right hand and push open the glass door and enter the crime scene. Unfortunately, the chef in charge of cooking pho is not available. In home visit, I was told.

Just my luck. But, since I'm already at the shop, I asked them to assign any chef who is available.

After I paid the damage, was told to proceed to chamber no. 13 for my meal. Is my bad luck continuing? It's a Friday and Chamber 13? At least it's Friday the 14th.

Anyway, in the chamber, piece by piece, I took off my clothes and proceed to have a shower while waiting for my chef. Turn out, she's an expert in Penang $$$$$. But, she's not a M&M (Muda & Manis aka SYT). Nothing near to the pho that I had originally came for.

Half disappointed, I told myself to just bear out the next 50 mins. (I had paid $50 for an hour).

Her massage skill wise ... Well, let's just say that I'm happy with it and I LOVE hard massage. The strength is there. And she keep asking me to let her know if its too painful. It's only after the session that she told me that the receptionist had told her that I'm there for pho, but got Penang $$$$$ instead. So, she's wary of applying too much strength.

Done with my back, I'm instructed to flip over. And came the GQ.

I don't even ask for BJ or FJ. My junior can't rise for the task. I only want to fuck syt. So, I asked her how much for HJ which is the next best thing. Ok bros, I needed a release and since I'm already in a shop, I figure I will just close my eyes and get it over and done with.

How wrong was I...!

What followed in the next 15 mins or so is the longest 15 mins of my life. Skillfully, she did some vein pulling for me. It was painful but it's for my own good (so she said). Then it was followed by the most Fj-liked handjob I've ever experienced. The last time I've experienced something like this.. It's got to be more than 5-6 years ago.

Anyone still remember 安安 (who operate from Chinatown) or 思雨 or Rita (the prc who possess a M'sia. accent?)

Those 3 girls that I mentioned above are the absolute best when it comes with massage + juagen + handjob combo. Plus, they are SYTs. Since 思雨 retired and left our shore, I've search and search and search .. and each time, I've to settle for substandard level of service.

This Friday 14th if September, I'm a happy man and junior is a happy boy.

The missing feeling that I've been searching for ... It's back!

Twice, thrice... I'm being brought to the edge and as I'm primed myself for the strongest explosion I've missed for so long, she takes off her hand and let my erection subside and my little speedy army retreat. Groan I did! And one thing I wanted to mention is she didn't use the "pressing the pressure point on both my upper tigh" to make my erect go away. She let it go away naturally but at the same time, still work on the other part of my sensitive area.

After the third time, I could no longer take it. As that familiar feeling come again, she moved to my side and I stretch out my claw (for the second time of the night) and start molesting her.

As my palm cup her breast, my junior starts firing off in approval. And it's the strongest "3 cannon" salute that I've not felt for a long long time.

She turned to face me and say these ... "有没有啦。手规矩一点不是好咯。手一坏蛋,老二就把持不了了".

And I sheepishly proceed to take my shower.

The next time I visit her, it's a short 3 days later. :p

Contact will be shared. But, please understand that I want to protect this lady. I've search for someone like her for 5 years. And I don't think I want to spend another 5/6/7 years to find another one as good as her.

I will only share her contact with bros who had 50 points or more.

Robert68
30-09-2012, 05:36 PM
TS,

Nice FR and pls share ctc.

tq

JLove
30-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Talking about pho and chef. See my this FR. Ha ha why I have this feeling that we are refering to the same pho. I suspect I know the penang gal. PM me and we talk more

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=7853890&postcount=601

itstrger
30-09-2012, 06:19 PM
May I've location/contact please. Thanks.

Regaine
30-09-2012, 09:08 PM
TS love your fr. Make me hungry. Want to go for supper. :p

ErnestK
01-10-2012, 09:31 AM
Bros

Just sent out the first batch of contact to 5 bros.

If going down these 2 days, please call first to enquire as she's supposed to be back working today.

Have a good one.

Enzo1981
01-10-2012, 10:46 AM
Bro can share

ErnestK
01-10-2012, 11:05 AM
Bros,

I've received many pm for this lady's contact. As I'm sharing her contact without seeking her opinion, to prevent suddenly having a large number of request for her service (well, I've to think of myself too :p ), I will only be giving out to 5-7 bros each day.

Hence, if you have 50 points, I will send her contact. Just maybe 1-2 days later, due to reason stated above.

Just confirmed with her that she's starting work today.

I've left out the following info from my fr above:

Damage

1Hour - $50
JG / HJ - $50

I never try bargaining. If price quoted is in my acceptable range, I just accept. If not, I just reject. Simple as that. You guys may bargain if you want. Just not my practice.

Have a good one.

castle2020
01-10-2012, 12:37 PM
Bro, pls share contacts leh, i a bit low in pt but like to try:D

JLove
01-10-2012, 09:01 PM
I've received many pm for this lady's contact. As I'm sharing her contact without seeking her opinion, to prevent suddenly having a large number of request for her service (well, I've to think of myself too :p ), I will only be giving out to 5-7 bros each day. Hence, if you have 50 points, I will send her contact. Just maybe 1-2 days later, due to reason stated above.

ErnestK - have up you as promised although I am already a regular of this lady for a long while, probably as early since I join SBF.... since you are TS, i leave it to you to control the release of this contact but special request to be extra careful. If she did not tell you, her previous 2 locations are now closed probably because of other daring gals who attracted too much attention.

RayCom
01-10-2012, 11:30 PM
Thanks bro Ernestk for the cntact, but as this week is extremly bz so most probably will see her next week once schedule not so tight. will FR then. Thanks ts.

ErnestK
02-10-2012, 12:30 AM
ErnestK - have up you as promised although I am already a regular of this lady for a long while, probably as early since I join SBF.... since you are TS, i leave it to you to control the release of this contact but special request to be extra careful. If she did not tell you, her previous 2 locations are now closed probably because of other daring gals who attracted too much attention.

Thanks for the up.

Will take care in releasing contact to bros here. I definitely will not want anything unfortunate to happen to her work place. Probably based on what you mentioned, I will reduce the daily batch I'm sending out.

naysmith
02-10-2012, 12:13 PM
Thanks for the up.

Will take care in releasing contact to bros here. I definitely will not want anything unfortunate to happen to her work place. Probably based on what you mentioned, I will reduce the daily batch I'm sending out.

Up U 5PtS :) :)

SekLo
02-10-2012, 01:37 PM
Newbie here. Can you share your Penang $$$$$ contact?

justakid
02-10-2012, 11:24 PM
think i know who is on home visit and who is the next in line to serve haha.. lets just say, i enjoyed pho too.. :)

nomanland
03-10-2012, 12:27 PM
hi bro, can share location?
Tks!

stevesg786
03-10-2012, 04:49 PM
This incident takes place more than 2 weeks ago.

I was loitering around in Area G51. Feeling bored and questioning myself what are my life purposes.

After pondering for half an hour and over 2 cups of soya bean milk, I decided maybe a massage at my favorite Thai house will help me in my thinking. Using my "Nokia" 6110, I sms'ed my favourite Thai Massage shop but unfortunately, the next serving of Tom Yum Goong is 3 hours later. In despair, facing the probability of "No Show To Sing" already, I suddenly remember a contact that I received from a buddy couple of months ago and that shop happens to be near where I'm.

Happily, I quicken my pace... Reached the building, I stretch out my right hand and push open the glass door and enter the crime scene. Unfortunately, the chef in charge of cooking pho is not available. In home visit, I was told.

Just my luck. But, since I'm already at the shop, I asked them to assign any chef who is available.

After I paid the damage, was told to proceed to chamber no. 13 for my meal. Is my bad luck continuing? It's a Friday and Chamber 13? At least it's Friday the 14th.

Anyway, in the chamber, piece by piece, I took off my clothes and proceed to have a shower while waiting for my chef. Turn out, she's an expert in Penang $$$$$. But, she's not a M&M (Muda & Manis aka SYT). Nothing near to the pho that I had originally came for.

Half disappointed, I told myself to just bear out the next 50 mins. (I had paid $50 for an hour).

Her massage skill wise ... Well, let's just say that I'm happy with it and I LOVE hard massage. The strength is there. And she keep asking me to let her know if its too painful. It's only after the session that she told me that the receptionist had told her that I'm there for pho, but got Penang $$$$$ instead. So, she's wary of applying too much strength.

Done with my back, I'm instructed to flip over. And came the GQ.

I don't even ask for BJ or FJ. My junior can't rise for the task. I only want to fuck syt. So, I asked her how much for HJ which is the next best thing. Ok bros, I needed a release and since I'm already in a shop, I figure I will just close my eyes and get it over and done with.

How wrong was I...!

What followed in the next 15 mins or so is the longest 15 mins of my life. Skillfully, she did some vein pulling for me. It was painful but it's for my own good (so she said). Then it was followed by the most Fj-liked handjob I've ever experienced. The last time I've experienced something like this.. It's got to be more than 5-6 years ago.

Anyone still remember 安安 (who operate from Chinatown) or 思雨 or Rita (the prc who possess a M'sia. accent?)

Those 3 girls that I mentioned above are the absolute best when it comes with massage + juagen + handjob combo. Plus, they are SYTs. Since 思雨 retired and left our shore, I've search and search and search .. and each time, I've to settle for substandard level of service.

This Friday 14th if September, I'm a happy man and junior is a happy boy.

The missing feeling that I've been searching for ... It's back!

Twice, thrice... I'm being brought to the edge and as I'm primed myself for the strongest explosion I've missed for so long, she takes off her hand and let my erection subside and my little speedy army retreat. Groan I did! And one thing I wanted to mention is she didn't use the "pressing the pressure point on both my upper tigh" to make my erect go away. She let it go away naturally but at the same time, still work on the other part of my sensitive area.

After the third time, I could no longer take it. As that familiar feeling come again, she moved to my side and I stretch out my claw (for the second time of the night) and start molesting her.

As my palm cup her breast, my junior starts firing off in approval. And it's the strongest "3 cannon" salute that I've not felt for a long long time.

She turned to face me and say these ... "有没有啦。手规矩一点不是好咯。手一坏蛋,老二就把持不了了".

And I sheepishly proceed to take my shower.

The next time I visit her, it's a short 3 days later. :p

Contact will be shared. But, please understand that I want to protect this lady. I've search for someone like her for 5 years. And I don't think I want to spend another 5/6/7 years to find another one as good as her.

I will only share her contact with bros who had 50 points or more.

Bro... Wud love to try out such a Hj!!
Wud u mind sharing the contact?

Thanks!

daydevil89
03-10-2012, 05:02 PM
Good find TS! Have not get such JG since the Mdm Wong days in Tg Pagar

ErnestK
03-10-2012, 11:19 PM
Just sent out contact to 4 bros.

ErnestK
04-10-2012, 08:24 PM
Just sent out contact to 5 bros.

Have a good one.

As long as you have 50 points and pm'ed me, I will send out her contact. Please do your part to protect her rice bowl too. :)

wateva83
05-10-2012, 07:23 PM
at the place now...will post FR after the session finish...

wateva83
05-10-2012, 09:02 PM
here's my FR...

went into the shop...sign in and pay the $50 entrance fee for 1 hr massage...the recep auntie asked mi got any known lady...i forgot the name of the lady which TS pmed mi so i jus say nope since it was my first time here...den she gave mi a room number and asked mi to proceed...

went to the room...changed out of my attire and wrapped up with towel...waited and den a lady came in...but she dun look willing to work...and she asked mi oil or powder...i told her i'm ok with anything...den at she asked mi whether i have bathed...i said no cos mi first time here...so she asked mi go bath first...

while i'm bathing...her hp rang and i overhead that it seemed her regular has arrived and call for her...she told him she was occupied and went outside the room to talk...i finished my bath and waited on the massage bed...

after around 5 mins...there was a knock on the door...in came a diff lady...who looks much better than the first one...i think the previous one went to her regular...thank god...cos this new lady is good...

Name : J***
Looks : 8/10 (light makeup...GND look)
Nationality : M'sia, Ipoh
Ht & Wt : 165cm/48 (approx)
Boobs : B+ (jus nice for mi)
Massage : 6/10 (average strength...but got the points right)

GQ was asked after 40 mins of massage...took full service...

Catbath : 5/10 (lick nips only)
BJ : 6/10 (capped and short)
Fingering : Allowed (but not too fast...she says buay tahan)
Painting : NA (didn't try)
FJ : 8/10 (stereo abit acted out one...but still ok...not too tight/loose...but her face expression fabulous)
GFE : 9/10 (bao bei here and there...after FJ...made mi lie down and rest and removed the cap for mi)
Damage : $150 ($50 entrance & 1hr massage, full service $100)
RTF : Yes (for the FJ only...if want good massage i will go other place...

after i finished my bath after the deed...she even help mi wipe dry my back when i was changing...served mi a cup of hot chinese tea...

exchanged number with her and asked mi to look for her next time...hugged mi for abt a minute before i leave the room...knn her boobs in her top pressed against my chest made my 2IC alert again...

***she will be leaving tml for her hometown and be back in a week...

***TS : paiseh that i didn't ask for the lady u intro mi in the PM...

lovepiece
05-10-2012, 09:10 PM
Hi bro, pls share the contact, thanks!

J_Oblivion
06-10-2012, 10:18 AM
Bro, kind of in need for a massage now. Can pm me the location? Thanks!

ErnestK
06-10-2012, 11:01 AM
Latest batch of contact sent out. Sorry for the slight delay.

cavemanng
07-10-2012, 08:40 AM
Please share with me

aloha1985
07-10-2012, 10:47 AM
Awesome.

:D

ErnestK
07-10-2012, 11:43 AM
Latest batch of contact sent.

Have a good one.

Doggone!
08-10-2012, 11:49 AM
Thanks TS for contact.
Had an appointment with her last Thursday.
Very good service-oriented MILF and of course,
THAT HJ :)
Reminds me of skinny Cindy who also gives me
shivers with her HJ :p

sinthia90
08-10-2012, 06:21 PM
Thanks TS for contact.
Had an appointment with her last Thursday.
Very good service-oriented MILF and of course,
THAT HJ :)
Reminds me of skinny Cindy who also gives me
shivers with her HJ :p

Great that you had a great session with her.

ButtKing
09-10-2012, 07:23 PM
Great FR EqrnestK. PM sent

Teo Ken
13-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Thanks TS for the info went there this afternoon looking for the exposive massue but only come at 2. No choice was asgin by counter a viet massue. Overall enviorment still alright. Serivce wise would not want elaborate more for safty reason. Package wise depend on your pocket.Will RTF for the exposive massue.

alanjames
15-10-2012, 12:44 PM
Hi TS,

Can share the contacts?

Thanks in advance.

Sodomiser
15-10-2012, 01:28 PM
Hi TS,

Please pm contacts?

Thanks in advance.

ErnestK
26-10-2012, 06:12 PM
Sorry for the very late replies. Was hospitalized for a minor accident.

Just cleared my inbox and sent out contact to bros who qualify.

If you want the contact and has at least 50 points, please pm me as I don't monitor this thread often.

SuddenUrge
14-03-2013, 05:10 PM
Great FR bro.... I'm always looking for a good handjob... I miss the good old fortuna and candy sigh. Anyone else care to share some other super HJ? Thanks in advance.

anthonyKKW
14-03-2013, 10:01 PM
I don't have 50pts. Will appreciate if you can share contact. Happy to support.