PDA

View Full Version : Boat Quay Fun

genevaguy
30-09-2012, 04:13 PM
Took a walk through Boat Quay cause I was curious based on what I read here. Found a quiet massage place....was greeted by a busty Chinese girl. Now, I usually am cautious about these china girls (from mainland), but she looked pretty yummy...so paid for an hour ($50). Got into the room, had a shower there and was a nice room....I showered and she came in. Actually the massage was really good, not just her playing the piano. A bit of teasing as she kept brushing her legs on my hands (short dress on). She asked me to flip and asked if I wanted the little head massaged....told her yes. Her menu, HJ $60, BJ $150, didn't ask about FJ. I opted for an HJ with her undressing and told her that if she was good, there was a tip in it. She got very playful and very wet......Finally she climbed on my face in "69", and as I DATY, she squirted (yuk, actually I don't like that) and made a very loud noise...I followed that with a loud noise though and I squirted hehehehe.

OK, the good...she had great boobs (i'm thinking 36C-D) pussy was ok (didn't smell but the squirting isn't my thing)....name is Jasmin. She seemed to want to kiss, but honestly, really had some bad breath, so I passed on that..but she was playful, with some mints and putting her on her back to DATY, would have been good.

Since the "convention" on this board is not to post the name and address, you bros can PM me if you are interested.....

So why NOT post the name and address Samster instead of having to ask for the info???:eek:

Enjoy SG

GG

leetan007
01-10-2012, 02:51 PM
want to try le. can have her CTC. tks a million...

2010meng001
01-10-2012, 05:18 PM
Bro, can share contacts, thank u

alex21
02-10-2012, 06:46 PM
Hi bro can share ctc? Thanks!

ops.bravo
03-10-2012, 08:31 PM
just came back from a hr session.

otw hm realised thr are many outlets so really hard to say which is which.

anyway for those in the know, this plc used to have a thread and quite popular start with S but now diff name. i shld hv tried others.sigh.

greeted by a milf. 6/10 look. sianz max. coupled with wearing a pink polo i think is uniform, double sianz. deep dw i knw i dun wana special liao.

massage is ok. hardworking, not piano type. left 15min, ask if i need a massage for lil bro. i declined. no pushing or black face. ups.

offered me drink and ask me to come back try other girls. she can tell i not attracted by her at all.

all in all, a ok massage. 50$ for 1 hr.

rockfeller
03-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Bro ops.bravo:
can have her CTC. tks a million....

owen10
03-10-2012, 11:10 PM

offered me drink and ask me to come back try other girls. she can tell i not attracted by her at all.

all in all, a ok massage. 50$ for 1 hr.

thanks for bein honest. Skip!

03-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Bro mind sharing ctc with me? Many thanks!

asdvlerner
04-10-2012, 12:36 AM
Yep - thanks genevaguy
Tried tonight & exactly as described...
Jasmine - mid thirties (being generous I think)
Short red dress - greeted friendly enough
Speaks some English.
Good hard shoulder & upper back massage.
Same menu - settled on HJ.
Total autoroam NP - dress up around waist panties at her knees - arms out of shoulder straps on dress exposing decent tits...
No 69 but that's just fine by me.
Wanted $200 fj but forget it - she can pay me first...
In all a decent joint in a great location -

Thanks genevaguy for the pm with local details
All the best.
Asdv

genevaguy
05-10-2012, 09:20 AM
Hahaha..Yikes $200 for FJ...no way...

So you guys that PM'ed me (over 50 of you)...post your reports if you go there and see Jasmine. I can't speak for any other girl there as she was the only one when I visited...

And you guys that want the info...PM me...don't post it here and say "PM me bro"....thanks much :D

skinhead72
05-10-2012, 10:33 AM
Bro share contact n loc

i.ssey
05-10-2012, 01:23 PM
Took a walk through Boat Quay cause I was curious based on what I read here. Found a quiet massage place....was greeted by a busty Chinese girl. Now, I usually am cautious about these china girls (from mainland), but she looked pretty yummy...so paid for an hour ($50). Got into the room, had a shower there and was a nice room....I showered and she came in. Actually the massage was really good, not just her playing the piano. A bit of teasing as she kept brushing her legs on my hands (short dress on). She asked me to flip and asked if I wanted the little head massaged....told her yes. Her menu, HJ $60, BJ $150, didn't ask about FJ. I opted for an HJ with her undressing and told her that if she was good, there was a tip in it. She got very playful and very wet......Finally she climbed on my face in "69", and as I DATY, she squirted (yuk, actually I don't like that) and made a very loud noise...I followed that with a loud noise though and I squirted hehehehe.

OK, the good...she had great boobs (i'm thinking 36C-D) pussy was ok (didn't smell but the squirting isn't my thing)....name is Jasmin. She seemed to want to kiss, but honestly, really had some bad breath, so I passed on that..but she was playful, with some mints and putting her on her back to DATY, would have been good.

Since the "convention" on this board is not to post the name and address, you bros can PM me if you are interested.....

So why NOT post the name and address Samster instead of having to ask for the info???:eek:

Enjoy SG

GG

Bro , mind sharing ? Will update fr once visit .

littlehappiboi
05-10-2012, 03:14 PM
Bro... u ang mo si bo.. haha.. wtf...

japavmember
08-10-2012, 02:00 AM
Bro genevaguy, thanks for sharing the joint... :)
However, yesterday when I went down thinking of giving it a try, I saw 1 or 2 police cars along circular road... Thought nevermind, carry on walking around the area. Then saw 3 policemen in uniform walking along & looking around the shophouses, talking into walkie-talkies and taking notes...

Wah, sianz liao... Although I dunno what they were doing but they certainly killed my mood totally :mad::(

to be safe than sorry, bo bian lor, left that area look for other kang tao...

Charlie2
08-10-2012, 05:00 AM
Hi bro can share ctc? Thanks!

ab13ab
09-10-2012, 05:23 AM
want to try le. can have her CTC. tks a million...

banana81sg
09-10-2012, 09:09 AM
work in RP, lunch time go, can share ctc?

genevaguy
09-10-2012, 12:31 PM
Ahhh..police cars...Funny, I was at OT last week and cops were walking through the place...asked one of the merchants and he said "no worries, this is just for show"...and he was right, I watched..they walked through then left.

GG

A42L
09-10-2012, 11:18 PM
Sorry TS bro to highjack your thread, just had a session at the joint I shared with TS haha waiting for a friend now so post my FR :D

Was actually going to this place to look for the thai lady cause she's really good at massage, reach here 2135hr, recep not at her table so stand and wait for awhile. Then a plump (and I mean plump) woman walked out and ask 'marsuch?' I was like 'ya ya...' I'm thinking like crap if she's gonna be the one who's gonna massage me, I rather bang the wall next to the recep counter. Paid and was led to one of the rooms, I think all the rooms have shower cubicle, almost all the same except some minor things like some is massage table some is massage mattress on the floor, some got mirror some don't(emphasize on this cause wanna style my hair after shower cannot find LOL) ask me to wait for awhile.

Then came a lady in her late 20s to early 30s look, look like another thai but nvm try try lor... I shower she just sit next to the cubicle tcss, she say she from laos, abit paiseh but aiya nvm since later she also will see one... Lay down on the massage mattress and she start massaging. Tcss alot in the begining, then suddenly nth to talk liao I just try to enjoy the massage lor. Her skills is 'puar tang zui' only causegot strength, sometime hit the very shiok acupoints sometime can feel she use strength but like no feeling, feel more like poking my calf with her fingers only:confused:hmmm really blur

Fell asleep after awhile as we weren't talking and she woke me up with her 'claw-like-squeeze' on my nabe(or nade? Aiya back of my neck la) she ask asleep uh, I say no la no la thinking about something lol paiseh later say her massage not good she sad sia... Haha

After that turn over, sop on the legs, suddenly pop GQ, I think should I try laos one or not, then she say if I want she get a malaysian do for me, wa! Happy uh never try malaysian before!!!

I continue tml, friend come liao

rustyz
27-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Lately I've been to this place a few times.
the first few times I was there the PRC milf was only a recept but my last 2 outings she massage me

visited 3 days ago, she recognized me. $50 for 1 hour.i think there are around 4 rooms. every 2 rooms share 1 shower

massage was quite strong. She hits some nice acupoints but didn't massage shoulders well enough IMO. massage on legs was brief, she concentrated more on the body which I actually like. after at least 40 mins, i turned around, then popped GQ. $50 for HJ, $80 for BM. I opted for BM

She doesn't remove her clothes totally but will milk your lil bro in between he boobs. Allow autoroam below also. I played with her clit until she cant take it then she pull down her panties for easy access

After 10 mins i exploded. she keeps massaging the tip of my bro when ejaculating - heaven!

Name: i didn't ask
Looks: 4-5 /10
Body: 7/10 boobs. not too big not too small
BM & HJ: 8/10

Please PM me for ctc