PDA

View Full Version : Malay HC/MP. Help Needed.

ben10000
30-09-2012, 12:25 AM
I've read the posts and tried to figure out the places. But when I went all clean one. Can the experienced samsters and lao bans teach a newbie like me on the places to get Malay MP.

I'm willing to do anything. Gotta teach a lil before I can spread my wings.

Djandi
30-09-2012, 07:22 AM
Which hc/mp did u go to???

ben10000
30-09-2012, 07:29 AM
Joo chiat. Was looking for malay ones but end up clean massagw never ask also...

grizzly
30-09-2012, 09:23 PM
Bro , ben i also been waiting till now also no reply malay hc/mp ... we are in the same boat :D ...

mr nice guy
01-10-2012, 12:34 AM
I've read the posts and tried to figure out the places. But when I went all clean one. Can the experienced samsters and lao bans teach a newbie like me on the places to get Malay MP.

I'm willing to do anything. Gotta teach a lil before I can spread my wings.

i've went to a malay MP/HC not so long ago, i know it was a clean joint but was hoping to be massaged by a gal that needed extra money.. but, i was also given a clean massage..

well, i guess u just have to keep finding and maybe one day u hit the jackpot..

one tip: frequent that place and keep asking for the same minah massuese.. talk to her during the massage, u should know when she start to get comfortable with u in terms what u guys talk about while she is massaging u.. then just ask her if she could help u.. at this point she will understand but that doesnt mean she will do it.. she may turn u down.. u just apologise and let her go on with her work.. come back as per normal and she will one day "help" u destress..

works for me.. so good luck bro!!

johnn
01-10-2012, 12:50 AM
the massage shop along jalan besar still there?
Sensasi massage.
There is couple of thread on this hc.

Kolat
01-10-2012, 10:34 AM
i've went to a malay MP/HC not so long ago, i know it was a clean joint but was hoping to be massaged by a gal that needed extra money.. but, i was also given a clean massage.

one tip: frequent that place and keep asking for the same minah massuese.. talk to her during the massage, u should know when she start to get comfortable with u in terms what u guys talk about while she is massaging u.. then just ask her if she could help u.. at this point she will understand but that doesnt mean she will do it.. she may turn u down.. u just apologise and let her go on with her work.. come back as per normal and she will one day "help" u destress..

works for me.. so good luck bro!!

This is a good piece of advice. Thanks bro.

sianguy2006
11-10-2012, 12:15 AM
can share with me places with local malay chicks?milfs also can..clean massage also can.

PM me:D

grizzly
14-10-2012, 02:15 PM
yah lor can share the location ... thx