PDA

View Full Version : Sandwich Experience!!!

Gintonic666
29-09-2012, 01:38 AM
SBF Brudders,

I am new here and I am starting a new thread because I realized there is no thread recommending a good sandwich duo. So I thought it be nice to hear from everyone which are the best sandwich duo they have met in GL. I personally like to choose sandwich whenever I am in the mood, but sadly, a lot of the sandwich duo are lousy. It's either they talk too much or they feel so shy to do anything more adventurous. I seriously think that the GL girls need more professional training on performing a good sandwich experience for customers!!!

So if anyone who have a good experience in sandwich duo, do share here too!! I will share some good ones if I see the demand of sandwich experiences in this forum. Cheers!!

merlinlion3
29-09-2012, 02:10 AM
I think one of the bros posted about a sister act shuangfei last month, but I've been too busy live firing with my regular to try out. Still waiting to try a CAT 150 shuangfei to compare with the CAT 50 tarmas I had in the past. :D

pippo2002
29-09-2012, 08:02 AM
Quite long ago...

Tried Shui Jin and Yan Zi Tarma today... First time trying cat 150 and feels like heaven.

Shui Jin
Looks: Not bad
Boobs: B + enhanced
Body: Not much fats, Petite

Yan Zi
Looks: Ok
Boobs: Natural B+
Body: a little fats

Call Shui Jin initially, and asked her who she can tarma with when we are in the room and she said Yan Zi. So she called Yan Zi in and I see, ok ok, so just give it a try as long as they have the chemistry.

Bath - soso. Shui Jin bath back, YZ bath front.
Foreplay - Both uses warm water to lick my back, legs and butt. Uses boobs to massage me, SJ on top, YZ below. BBBJ by YZ and SJ was laughing at her sister blowing me. So I ask YZ to blow me instead..

After blowing for another 10 mins by YZ, finally she is ready to ride me.. Cowboy then missionary. When missionary with YZ, SJ use body to massage me and I told YZ that I should f SJ since she provocated me. But YZ seems to be upset as she told us that she wants more..

So, nonetheless, changed to YZ with a new CD. But after capping on, didi a bit soft. So they started to lick me all over again to make me stand. Then YZ ride me on top and followed by missionary. Then, finished off with YZ and SJ 'scolded' me for off loading to YZ instead of her. So just told her will off load in her (with CD of course) next time.. :D