PDA

View Full Version : flight to haadyai

wudi
05-02-2005, 03:41 PM
greeting all
can any bros out there update which airline still fly to haadyai other then tiger plz thanks. :)

Hurricane
05-02-2005, 04:48 PM
greeting all
can any bros out there update which airline still fly to haadyai other then tiger plz thanks. :)

Depending on where you are coming from. Airasia (Bangkok and KL - Hatyai), Nok Airway and Onetwo-go (Bangkok - Hatyai).

sibaysong4u
05-02-2005, 06:18 PM
greeting all
Thai airline.

wudi
05-02-2005, 06:43 PM
from sin to haadyai thanks for all the replies

Hurricane
05-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Thai airline.

Actually, I think Thai airways doesn't fly to Hatyai from Singapore anymore. I tried to see if they have have any offers to compete with Tigerairways. But apparently their website kept giving itinerary like Singapore - Bangkok - Hatyai etc...

sibaysong4u
07-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Actually, I think Thai airways doesn't fly to Hatyai from Singapore anymore. I tried to see if they have have any offers to compete with Tigerairways. But apparently their website kept giving itinerary like Singapore - Bangkok - Hatyai etc...Sorry wrong information,jus find out that thai airlines no more flying to hatyai. :o

yoho
08-02-2005, 10:58 PM
Sorry wrong information,jus find out that thai airlines no more flying to hatyai. :o

haiz.. thai airlines is my favorite man, two years not going thai, all change liao. :(

wudi
24-02-2005, 08:57 AM
so getting to hatyai from sin by air 1 and only tigerair? correct me plz if im wrong, going to hatyai in 3 weeks time.

Goalman
03-03-2005, 04:26 PM
just a little info for all bros. interested to fly to haytai by tiger airway.

i just make my bookings at chinatown. i dun hold credit cards and thus prefer the conventional way booking through the agent in spore.

the price charges go like this (price of air ticket for round trip + agency surcharge) = $135 + $20 SGD = $155

Its base on free sitting and its work on a first cum first serve basis.

i hope all bros benefit from the above info. enjoy :)