PDA

View Full Version : Tang vs Yue

Djandi
26-09-2012, 11:22 PM
Dear bros, for those who had tried both, which do u think is nicer in term of ladies n massage skill.. Been wanting to make a better choice but Dono which to go.. Pls advise..

nehnehpok
27-09-2012, 08:42 AM
Just like asking Barca vs Real, which is better? Haha, I guess each got its own strength and loyal supporters. You will never find 11 messis or Ronaldo in one team ya? If I am a Barca fan doesn't mean that Real is lousy, vice versa. Its a matter of personal preference, each has its own group of die-hards so why not you try both yourself and tell us which you prefer?

DegenerationX
27-09-2012, 09:50 AM
Just like asking Barca vs Real, which is better? Haha, I guess each got its own strength and loyal supporters. You will never find 11 messis or Ronaldo in one team ya? If I am a Barca fan doesn't mean that Real is lousy, vice versa. Its a matter of personal preference, each has its own group of die-hards so why not you try both yourself and tell us which you prefer?
Very good analogy. :D But I'm Borussia Dortmund Fan :D

nehnehpok
27-09-2012, 10:04 AM
Haha, signal iduna park also good arena. Cheers bro!

unicel74
27-09-2012, 11:03 AM
Hi,

I think is also the chemistry btwn the massage ladies plus skill and urself.
If all fits, the embience is quite secondary if is not too bad...jux my tots.
Try both and judge urself... it may take a few trys to find the right combination..

swap
29-09-2012, 04:07 PM
I've been to both. Both places offer good and decent massage. Better that you try yourself and decide.

Usually if I take 1.5 hours at Yue, the lady will give me mosha and ear candling with no extra charge. Too bad I don't really fancy those =P
One good thing about Yue is that they are open really early in the morning like 7+ am. Tang is from around 10am to 6am.

I prefer Tang. This is just a personal preference. Prefer the chemistry with the ladies there and their skill.

Protossterran
01-10-2012, 10:43 PM
Really like RM vs Barca. Along the road this 2 shops strongest already. Both are good.