PDA

View Full Version : One World Hotel

TravellerLost
26-09-2012, 10:24 PM
Just checked in,.. Went to thanh spa downstairs, sad that there is no fun there.... Bros!! Looking for outcall, any recommendations?

HHM12
26-09-2012, 10:32 PM
No fun there .
U have to outsource .

TravellerLost
26-09-2012, 10:35 PM
Called some contacts here... Quoting rm600 to rm 800!!!

TravellerLost
26-09-2012, 10:35 PM
I miss sen spa already

ICEKOOL
27-09-2012, 12:37 AM
I will be at One World for 2 days.... still no happening around?

TravellerLost
27-09-2012, 01:28 AM
Nothing bro...... Nothing

Danial69
27-09-2012, 02:04 AM
nothing bro..nearby is in sunway

ICEKOOL
28-09-2012, 10:43 PM
Was in One World last night and really nothing... the Long bar plays Jazz music! Super boring...

So went to Zeta Bar at Hilton instead, hoping to be able to pick up some chicks. Went there, got a drink, stayed at one corner observing. Nice place, nice band, great DJ and the gals there while some are obvious hookers, many are just gals having some fun there...there was this chinese looking malay gal in sexy blue dress made eye contact with me a few times from afar already but i played cool...

Then about an hour later, 2 chinese lady sat beside at the bar. Both probably the most decent looking gals there, one was plump and introduced herself but I forgot her name liao... she was from kuching but worked in KL for 10 years already. I am actually more interested in her friend, a rather full bodied gal, probably a cup D gal, waist long hair. So we chatted, she was born in London and dad is singaporean while mum is hongkonger. She has that air in her... but after a few conversation, she was more comfortable. But too bad she doesn't drink alcohol, only mocktail... so didn't insist. After a while, she whipped out her phone and ask me to punch in my number and name.. so i did...but silly me, didn't ask in return! Naive that she will call me after she leaves her friend.. now damn regret. I can sense she has liking for me because i was not pushy i think... her plump friend was trying to match make us, but I act cool again but now damn regret lah! And guess what, they shake hands with me and left about 2am! Damn.... after that no phone call, stupid me!! Should have asked if they want supper, then maybe back to One World and do a threesome! I am quite confident I can on them!

After they left, the blue dress chinese looking malay kept dancing near me. Had a few eye contact, smiled and winked but again, silly me, should have made an approach. Didn't do so until 3am, bar closed, she was kind of drunk and lie down on a couch outside the bar... but damn, her gal friend who was in a super tight white mini skirt dress was sobre, says she will send her back. I asked if she can also give me a lift since on the way but she said... "Nice try..." haha... damn sian... :mad: But I think if I approach her since the start, may have a chance to pick her up. Eye contact started early in the night liao!

So, left Hilton, back to One World, ended in my room, PCC, thinking of the threesome that could have happened, or bonking the blue dress gal till morning.

Thats my little experience last night... no happening, but quite an adventure! haha...by the way, really nice band, coming to St James soon, call Instinct. Check them out!

kenl8888
28-10-2012, 05:08 AM
No venture no gain !!