PDA

View Full Version : FR from CBD

rjdino
26-09-2012, 07:43 PM
earlier today jst went to 1 joint, as my neck and shoulder very stiff decided to go to one at CBD

here is the FR:
very friendly PRC which dont look and sound like PRC at all..
nice slim and tall body,
great service

FR
massage:8/10 not piano type
Body:9/10 look like model
Boob:B pointy nipple 8/10

and most of all GFE feeling!

Damage
$30 fr 30 mins massage
$100 FJ

will only reply to senior bros...
thanks for the guidance..

singaporenaturi
26-09-2012, 07:45 PM
PM contact bro

Happyboy588
26-09-2012, 07:47 PM
Pls share the location bro thank u

Happyboy588
26-09-2012, 08:01 PM
PM contact bro

Can pm me the contact ? Thank u

christan7890
26-09-2012, 09:17 PM
CBD?! whao, hope i can know the contacts even though im not senior haha

rjdino
27-09-2012, 12:17 PM
1st batch is already out... ENJOY

mango1987
27-09-2012, 12:30 PM
Bro can pm me the location? Thanks!

racerace69
27-09-2012, 12:41 PM
CBD sounds good! Contact pls!

Ysaac
03-10-2012, 12:59 AM
CBD is right up the street! Bro, PM me ctc plz

rjdino
03-10-2012, 07:04 PM
2nd batch of reply already out... song bo?

cocksterking
03-10-2012, 08:45 PM
Bro,

Can share contact?

Thanks

arcticwind
03-10-2012, 09:21 PM
can have contact? Thanks

JGLover
04-10-2012, 12:15 AM
Bro, can share contact? Willing to swop ctc

Kungfuxxx
04-10-2012, 07:18 PM
Can share contact? Thanks

XRui
08-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Hi Bro, pls shear the contact. thanks

NewbirdNewbird
08-10-2012, 11:06 PM
Hi bro, can I have the contact? Thank you!

tgph
09-10-2012, 07:58 AM
bro, can share contact pls? thank you.

rjdino
11-10-2012, 12:20 AM
aiyah i keep sharing but no up pts...

bronzo
11-10-2012, 09:31 PM
bro can share location?? Thanks

chitlom
12-10-2012, 03:41 PM
bro, can share ctc? thanks!

andylim69
12-10-2012, 06:43 PM
Hi Bro, can you share the location? Thanks!

starbuck
17-10-2012, 11:33 AM
决战 倒闭门

性霸客 VS 若诗姐 (掌门人 )

Thanks Bro Rjdino for the contact

Went there around lunch time, door was locked. Guess I was early, so decide to have a drink , sit down and wait. Saw a lot of Chio bu OLs, how nice if can bonk them.

Finally, cannot wait anymore, decide to give a last try. If it is still closed, then I will go to another choice. Luckily the door is not lock when I went up again. Open the door, feel that the air con was just on. Saw a MILF tidying the place, I ask her in the shop is open , she say yes. I asked for the lady and was told she had quit or rather never appear for work anymore.

She ask me if I want a massage, I hesitated, but since I am here, just do it lor. Went into a room and had a quick shower. She come in and start to massage on me using her 沾花指. It was really like the name, touching flower….piano massage. I don't even had to 运公,my 九阳神功 level 2 can handle liao. I ask her do they open early or late, coz I had waited for half an hour. She told me she had not open shop for 3 days .

During our small chit chat. I come to know she is the 掌门人, but someone is taking over the shop soon. She used to have 5 to 6 gals working for her, but they all left. Citing low income and higher paid at other places. She herself will be going to help her friend at another place after the takeover. She say not easy to be the boss, as the gals give her alot of problem and hard to recruit new one.

She ask me to flip over and ask the GQ…knn, so fast? So I ask how much is the damage and she tell me $150. Her 砍萝卜神功 is the highest that I ever see…. Then she start to hold me 金蛇棍 and start jerking. Knn I had not even agreed, $50 ? I ask her, she still insist on $150.00, Told her HJ does not charge so high. She say massage is 40, HJ 80, BM is 30. I counter back, if have FJ, I don't mind $150. She keep jerking my little brother and offer $130….Nbz, I almost cum, coz My hand already is squeeze her 2 solid breast. Cup C, perky nibbles and very firm. But still big head is ruling over small head.

Told her $80 is all I have, She started to whine about she had to pay rent, utilities bill etc. Who cares, I was busy sucking her 2 perky nibbles, and while taking a breather I say final $100. If not I will go now,in the end she accepted.

Price agreed and I released, Haizs…it is always good that can release. So got up , shower and dress up time to leave. She ask for my name and give me her number to call her after the handover, so I can patronizes again. ( Not on my life + wait long long ) , I give her a fake name.

Actually feel sad for her that the shop did not work out, but for her services and 砍萝卜神功, make me totally turn off. Hopefully, under new management, we can re-call the shop a new gem playground again.

Ok, here is the statistics
Boobs : C and firm
Massage 1/10
HJ : 5/10 nothing interesting ( I think own my hand deserve more credit than that. )
AR : only boobs
Others Services: Nothing at all
RTM : No.

rjdino
17-10-2012, 11:46 AM
决战 倒闭门

性霸客 VS 若诗姐 (掌门人 )

Thanks Bro Rjdino for the contact

Went there around lunch time, door was locked. Guess I was early, so decide to have a drink , sit down and wait. Saw a lot of Chio bu OLs, how nice if can bonk them.

Finally, cannot wait anymore, decide to give a last try. If it is still closed, then I will go to another choice. Luckily the door is not lock when I went up again. Open the door, feel that the air con was just on. Saw a MILF tidying the place, I ask her in the shop is open , she say yes. I asked for the lady and was told she had quit or rather never appear for work anymore.

She ask me if I want a massage, I hesitated, but since I am here, just do it lor. Went into a room and had a quick shower. She come in and start to massage on me using her 沾花指. It was really like the name, touching flower….piano massage. I don't even had to 运公,my 九阳神功 level 2 can handle liao. I ask her do they open early or late, coz I had waited for half an hour. She told me she had not open shop for 3 days .

During our small chit chat. I come to know she is the 掌门人, but someone is taking over the shop soon. She used to have 5 to 6 gals working for her, but they all left. Citing low income and higher paid at other places. She herself will be going to help her friend at another place after the takeover. She say not easy to be the boss, as the gals give her alot of problem and hard to recruit new one.

She ask me to flip over and ask the GQ…knn, so fast? So I ask how much is the damage and she tell me $150. Her 砍萝卜神功 is the highest that I ever see…. Then she start to hold me 金蛇棍 and start jerking. Knn I had not even agreed, $50 ? I ask her, she still insist on $150.00, Told her HJ does not charge so high. She say massage is 40, HJ 80, BM is 30. I counter back, if have FJ, I don't mind $150. She keep jerking my little brother and offer $130….Nbz, I almost cum, coz My hand already is squeeze her 2 solid breast. Cup C, perky nibbles and very firm. But still big head is ruling over small head.

Told her $80 is all I have, She started to whine about she had to pay rent, utilities bill etc. Who cares, I was busy sucking her 2 perky nibbles, and while taking a breather I say final $100. If not I will go now,in the end she accepted.

Price agreed and I released, Haizs…it is always good that can release. So got up , shower and dress up time to leave. She ask for my name and give me her number to call her after the handover, so I can patronizes again. ( Not on my life + wait long long ) , I give her a fake name.

Actually feel sad for her that the shop did not work out, but for her services and 砍萝卜神功, make me totally turn off. Hopefully, under new management, we can re-call the shop a new gem playground again.

Ok, here is the statistics
Boobs : C and firm
Massage 1/10
HJ : 5/10 nothing interesting ( I think own my hand deserve more credit than that. )
AR : only boobs
Others Services: Nothing at all
RTM : No.

ahh shouldve get her number last time... damnit...

starbuck
17-10-2012, 11:52 AM
ahh shouldve get her number last time... damnit...

Yeah lor bro, Lady boss say she lend her $1500, coz your girl say she need money for her mother operation back in the PRC... Of coz, never pay back lor :)

leoleo
20-10-2012, 12:29 PM
Hi Bro, I work in CBD. Please share this contact. Thank you!!

rjdino
17-06-2014, 06:46 PM
i met her again last weekend.. still the same.. great exp