PDA

View Full Version : Looking for lost 'love'

Painter1118
26-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Got to know this woman a few years back at the popular bookshop in Jubilee AMK. After few days over the phone we meet for dinner at Yishun Safra.
After dinner we went for a walk at the park that is connected to Safra. We found a place to sit and that is when we start kissing and hugging. We frenched and i licked her ear and neck finally down to her breast and nipples... After that as I had something on, we did not proceed further. Met for lunch once after that night and lost contact after that. If you are that lady and happened to read this, please PM me. I wish to continue what we had not finished. :)

KobeTopGun
26-09-2012, 06:34 PM
Like that also can. :D

ahtat77
26-09-2012, 06:38 PM
ts must be having a fever.:D

jj_jj
26-09-2012, 08:56 PM
Not just lost love, lost his mind as well.

royalblood
26-09-2012, 09:02 PM
lol you think CL missed connections ah.

owl888
26-09-2012, 10:20 PM
It's dark in the park right? U sure only stop at nipple? Did u proceed further to the south? Well scarly your lost "love" could b a guy in disguise coz u didn't see clearly, oso u never confirm ur love got a dick or not:confused: :D

DreamOfLust
26-09-2012, 10:37 PM
TS, apart from SBF... got advertise on other places to find your lost love not?

sunnylee
27-09-2012, 12:04 AM
TS is looking for lost sex,not lost love...:p

studdyme
27-09-2012, 01:23 AM
camping for more!

Mythbuster
27-09-2012, 01:33 AM
U me laugh bro:D

Summerhillt
27-09-2012, 02:31 AM
Not trying to pour cold water. But bro if you can find her here... Really. Please tell me. It's like 海底捞针

kelvinlf
27-09-2012, 05:46 AM
have you tried facebook or twitter yet? :D still, good luck bro!

kelvinlf
27-09-2012, 05:52 AM
have you tried facebook or twitter yet? :D still, good luck bro!

hilltower
27-09-2012, 08:11 AM
As many years have passed, it is going to be difficult to find her. Best wished bro!

DegenerationX
27-09-2012, 11:09 AM
TS, u just ran out from IMH? :D

Really ki siao :D

littlepok
27-09-2012, 11:58 AM
haha sibei funny. good luck to TS.

but common sense not working here. u really something on, never proceed to sex i can understand.

meet up for lunch then still never carry on to sex, even that night. i also can understand.

after that no more contact liao, now then dick itchy wanna rekindle the fire, this i cannot fathom.

if she changed contact, means she is avoiding u,. if ur big nokia drop into toilet bowl and lost her number, she never contact u means she is not interested.

maybe till now, already a mother liao without the figure of the past. like those people finding their first love only to get stunned that type of scene u know?

Painter1118
27-09-2012, 12:21 PM
I think every one have some regrets in life about lost sex. For me it's purely dick itchy trying to rekindle the fire like what little pok has mentioned. No harm trying down here since its a sex forum.

Known a china girl at jurong point few years back name Fiona. After that she become my FB for 2 to 3 years. We had sex at her rented house at toa pa yo and bouna vista many times and also at hotels. Back then she is a nurse at TTS. Really enjoyed the moments. Hope she can PM me too.

yangguo
27-09-2012, 08:50 PM
Got to know this woman a few years back at the popular bookshop in Jubilee AMK :)

Maybe the woman in this story is a "he".. :D

yangguo
27-09-2012, 08:59 PM
Known a china girl at jurong point few years back name Fiona. After that she become my FB for 2 to 3 years. We had sex at her rented house at toa pa yo and bouna vista many times and also at hotels. Back then she is a nurse at TTS. Really enjoyed the moments. Hope she can PM me too.

Each of us has our own reasons for not carrying on with a relationship. I believe she has her reason for not doing so. The likelihood is she has found a new bf or she has already married to someone that really loved her.

After all, you had only treated her as your fb and she cannot live her life like this forever. If you really love her at that time, i guess you would have confessed your love or asked for her hand, right?

Since she has already moved on, why don't you do the same?

application9999
27-09-2012, 09:31 PM
Got to know this woman a few years back at the popular bookshop in Jubilee AMK. After few days over the phone we meet for dinner at Yishun Safra.
After dinner we went for a walk at the park that is connected to Safra. We found a place to sit and that is when we start kissing and hugging. We frenched and i licked her ear and neck finally down to her breast and nipples... After that as I had something on, we did not proceed further. Met for lunch once after that night and lost contact after that. If you are that lady and happened to read this, please PM me. I wish to continue what we had not finished. :)

meat gone means gone...