PDA

View Full Version : Discreet corner of ECP

lanjiaobin
25-09-2012, 11:04 PM
Hey bros. my first time posting so pardon me for the bad FR. I'm not sure does any bro here has a FR of the same place. Came across this MP at ECP. A very discreet place. No one will ever thought that there is a MP there.

Went in and was greeted by 2 ladies. I believe it's the owner. Arranged for a 1hr massage and the dmg is $52 if I didn't remember wrongly. The usual bath and changing of attire.

Was lead to a Room with a shower area at the corner. To my surprise I was greeted by a local girl called ANGEL.

The rest as follows.

Name: Angel
Race: Singaporean
body: 8/10
Face: 8/10
Friendly: 10/10 ( good attitude and good conversation)
BJ: 10/10 (superb! With ass rimming too)
FJ: 9/10 (Dolby surround sound and was extremely wet)
damage: hj $50 bj $80 fj $100

For bros who are interested in the place. Please PM me to exchange of locations.

Thank you.

Once again pardon me if this FR is not up to standard. First timer. :D

vpkum
25-09-2012, 11:21 PM
Bro, can share share the location?

Cuteboy77
25-09-2012, 11:23 PM
Pls share ...

GR888
25-09-2012, 11:27 PM
This joint is gone liao... that's the problem when brainless people start posting FRs as though AV is staffed by idiots like themselves. :rolleyes:

lanjiaobin
25-09-2012, 11:40 PM
This joint is gone liao... that's the problem when brainless people start posting FRs as though AV is staffed by idiots like themselves. :rolleyes:

I think you have to watch you words a little bit. Don't get too harsh with your words. I did not disclose anything about this place.

GR888
26-09-2012, 12:00 AM
I think you have to watch you words a little bit. Don't get too harsh with your words. I did not disclose anything about this place.

You think? I think you need to use your brains dude. For someone who joined in 2010, you sure are cast iron clueless about the incriminating clues you have left behind. It takes a fool to commit errors like what you did in your FR, but it takes a bigger fool not to realise the extent of it. You really think that you're the first person to chance upon this place? Get real!

scofield666
26-09-2012, 12:02 AM
Share location pls bro

razer123
26-09-2012, 12:47 AM
Hey bros. my first time posting so pardon me for the bad FR. I'm not sure does any bro here has a FR of the same place. Came across this MP at ECP. A very discreet place. No one will ever thought that there is a MP there.

Went in and was greeted by 2 ladies. I believe it's the owner. Arranged for a 1hr massage and the dmg is $52 if I didn't remember wrongly. The usual bath and changing of attire.

Was lead to a Room with a shower area at the corner. To my surprise I was greeted by a local girl called ANGEL.

The rest as follows.

For bros who are interested in the place. Please PM me to exchange of locations.

Thank you.

Sent you a PM bro! :D

weekim
26-09-2012, 02:23 AM
Can share the ctc pls? thx

licker69
26-09-2012, 08:23 AM
Bro pls share the location :) thxxxxx

alvi23
26-09-2012, 10:33 AM

The rest as follows.

Thank you.

You already disclose the location & the name of the lady!
And the entrance fee will tell others whether they hit the correct playground.
The playground will be gone very soon.

mr_missile
26-09-2012, 12:09 PM
You already disclose the location & the name of the lady!
And the entrance fee will tell others whether they hit the correct playground.
The playground will be gone very soon.

yup. the men in blue would have been alerted by now. time to avoid this "playground" liao. sigh.... :(

GR888
26-09-2012, 12:56 PM
TS, you still dunno why you are an idiot? Read the attached thread... then you know why you are a cockster who pulled the pin with the grenade in front of that face of yours. Kill yourself never mind, but don't make everyone around you part of the collateral damage from the resulting blast.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=305565&highlight=

You think everyone as farked dumb as you? You think ECP as long as Australia's Highway 1 or the pan-American Highway is it? Mention ECP for fark? Don't mention the girl's name or the entrance fees your lanjiao will get chopped is it?

Just focus on the girl and the action... everything else go by PM. That is constructive & responsible sharing dude. This kind of thing also need to be taught is it?

Once you start a thread like this, you automatically lose control because there will be other idiots and sabo kings who will happily bump it up by posting all kinds of incriminating info on it. Then you see how your FR boomerang back right into your face... and destroy your own playground in the process.

If you are a local, then I don't know what the hell you've learnt during your national service. Zero situational awareness, zero presence of mind, zero savviness, zero streetsmartness... epic fail!

JudgeCunty
26-09-2012, 12:57 PM

You Jealous ar act stupid? :rolleyes:

Jivetalking
26-09-2012, 01:12 PM
Hi Bro, can pm location? Thanks.

billyblue
26-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Some people still don't get it. Trying to be too smart for their own good. After this post, there will be increase in traffic to this place which inadvertently attracts attention. I have all along disagree on posting FRs of any kind. You discovered the place, keep quiet and continue to enjoy yourself quietly. AV will come to know about it eventually but you don't have to help hasten it's demise.

Very often you have people asking about damages and services offered. Damn it, it's pretty standard. Entrance fee ranges from 30 to 60 (depending on 40 or 60 mins). Price of services offered is standard too 50/80/100 (plus minus 10 or 20 in some places). So if you need to ask, it means you can't afford it. My suggestion is to stay home and use your hands. I don't see the point of a FR especially without the ladies consent. All the ladies I've spoken to, disliked and hated all these FRs about them on the web. Please, have some respect for them and the services they provide.

By the way, don't bother to PM me the location of this place. It's a dead giveaway, what discrete corner of ECP. Same as in some other posts like former HC now Facial Hub at East Coast. Hahaha, another dead giveaway.

How I missed those days before the internet. I've been on the scene for over twenty years. You guys can zap me for all I care. Points here are meaningless. The only person laughing to the bank is the web owner. Cheers.

lanjiaobin
26-09-2012, 01:41 PM

The rest as follows.

Thank you.

TS, you still dunno why you are an idiot? Read the attached thread... then you know why you are a cockster who pulled the pin with the grenade in front of that face of yours. Kill yourself never mind, but don't make everyone around you part of the collateral damage from the resulting blast.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=305565&highlight=

You think everyone as farked dumb as you? You think ECP as long as Australia's Highway 1 or the pan-American Highway is it? Mention ECP for fark? Don't mention the girl's name or the entrance fees your lanjiao will get chopped is it?

Just focus on the girl and the action... everything else go by PM. That is constructive & responsible sharing dude. This kind of thing also need to be taught is it?

Once you start a thread like this, you automatically lose control because there will be other idiots and sabo kings who will happily bump it up by posting all kinds of incriminating info on it. Then you see how your FR boomerang back right into your face... and destroy your own playground in the process.

If you are a local, then I don't know what the hell you've learnt during your national service. Zero situational awareness, zero presence of mind, zero savviness, zero streetsmartness... epic fail!

Dude. Doesn't mean that I joined this forum in 2010. I'm prowling in this forum 24/7. I do not even surf this forum regularly till recently. And everything you said is based on your own assumption.

I posted based on my knowledge of how things are going back then when I join. Since things have changed, then mod please just close this thread.

Seriously this dude over here should mind his manners when he speak. If not he is just once again another keyboard warrior of the different forums around.

lanjiaobin
26-09-2012, 01:41 PM
Mods please close this thread. Thank you.

billyblue
26-09-2012, 01:45 PM
Moderator will not close this thread. Traffic generation that's what he relishes. The more the merrier. If everyone plays by the rules before the advent of internet, this website will not be necessary.

sw903
26-09-2012, 01:46 PM
Bro,can share the ctc pls? thxs

GR888
26-09-2012, 02:16 PM
Dude. Doesn't mean that I joined this forum in 2010. I'm prowling in this forum 24/7. I do not even surf this forum regularly till recently. And everything you said is based on your own assumption.

I posted based on my knowledge of how things are going back then when I join. Since things have changed, then mod please just close this thread.

Seriously this dude over here should mind his manners when he speak. If not he is just once again another keyboard warrior of the different forums around.

Keyboard warrior? Hahaha! Don't make me laugh! You wanna go into battle then you better make sure you know who your adversary is or you get smacked in the face time and again. Go read my posts and see my FRs of the women I've farked.

You don't need to be on SBF 24/7 to fully understand the forum dynamics. You need only to spend an hour or so speed reading and skimming through the threads to get a damn good sense of the code of conduct, modes of sharing and out of bound markers. If you can't then it just confirms your own unfettered stupidity, which is why you dismissed what I've said as "assumptions". Empircial evidence seems to have escaped you completely.

You joined in 2010 and your claim that you "posted based on.... knowledge of how things are going back then... " is yet another confirmation (as if we needed more) of your cluelessness. Dude, the cheonging scene was already undergoing a sea change then. Authorities had already started clamping down joints in earnest. I don't know what era you are living in and if you actually got your brain in functioning mode if you didn't pick up that trend.

All this just confirms that you are more than an idiot... You are not just a lanjiaobin, you are a lanjiaonao (dick brain).... and I am being very kind to you already, because I assume you have a brain to begin with. I am seldom so charitable to stupid people like you... and stupid people do not deserve my courtesy.

Mods please close this thread. Thank you.

Yet another piece of evidence that confirms your stupidity... don't even know how to close a thread. I hope you are not a Singaporean because you would have wasted all the taxpayers' money on your education all these years.

Jivetalking
26-09-2012, 02:18 PM
Wow.... scathing rebuttal! :eek:

alvi23
26-09-2012, 03:25 PM
I guess TS will be seeing RED very soon.

Criminalz
26-09-2012, 03:30 PM

Timing is everything.

This question crack me up like crazy.

Anyway, see it all. Now see thru it all.

To be fair, perhaps ts does really wanna share but easy on him lah. Not everyone knows how to write a good fr.

If this joint really busted, another 2 will pop up. Its all good in the circle of life.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Forum Runner

Valiant20
26-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Was thinking.. ECP got discreet corner meh?? :D

mr_missile
26-09-2012, 04:17 PM
Was thinking.. ECP got discreet corner meh?? :D

got! under all the many many flyovers! very discreet! :D:D

billyblue
26-09-2012, 04:24 PM

Exactly, requests like this is absolutely unnecessary. Don't be idle, go do some legwork or searching yourself. 6 months down the road, there will still be people asking this same question in this thread. Every thread on FR is the same here. One FR followed by 10 pages of dumb requests for contact.

Valiant20
26-09-2012, 05:05 PM
got! under all the many many flyovers! very discreet! :D:D

Wah like that MPs/HCs will pop up under all the flyovers already.. haha discreet mah.. :D

Got added road noise to cover all the "noises" from all the action! :eek:

aayk_74
26-09-2012, 10:37 PM
QUEEN sang: Another 1 bites the dust , another 1 bites the dust...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooo another bites the dust.......

In the far far corners of of the titled, there are rows & rows of bushes & shrubbery......I find a ML holding onto my gland......saying to me" Dearest luv, do u like a HJ?" or u prefer a quickie in the bushes..............

wah seh.........:D

lanjiaobin
26-09-2012, 11:52 PM
Mr gr888, I don't gives a fark how many girls you've farked. That doesn't mean a single shit. So just shut the fark up. You're just another mother farming keyboard warrior around which I don't gives a shit about. So just shut the hell up if what others post does pleases you at all. Just don't come clashing and whining in other people posts like as if you knows every single shit.

GR888
26-09-2012, 11:54 PM
Mr gr888, I don't gives a fark how many girls you've farked. That doesn't mean a single shit. So just shut the fark up. You're just another mother farming keyboard warrior around which I don't gives a shit about. So just shut the hell up if what others post does pleases you at all. Just don't come clashing and whining in other people posts like as if you knows every single shit.

Ooooo... someone is riled up and losing his nerve liao :p
If this is the best you can do, then you're really pretty much useless.... not to mention brainless as well.

lanjiaobin
27-09-2012, 12:00 AM
Lol. Just another loser who fark others up. And ended up twisting words around making it seems like he's the angel and others are losing it. Sometimes i really pity such person around. But well, shit happens. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

lanjiaobin
27-09-2012, 12:05 AM
That's all I have to say because I don't see a point to wasted anymore of my time on such loser. really sympathise on keyboard warriors like you. And it doesn't make you seems any better. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

GR888
27-09-2012, 12:08 AM
Tsk, tsk... you're dead right about the shit part... so how does it feel to have shit hitting your face?

Do reserve the pity for yourself... can't even close a thread. Damn sad... Cock up big time like some brainless bozo still wanna act like some cool hero. Think some of the shit that hit your face has gone into your head liao. :D

You know, you really remind me of this useless samster by the nick JJSS... :p

adonis
27-09-2012, 01:00 PM
I've been in this 'discreet corner of ECP' for massage twice before this thread started. But I don't think I'll RTmassage becos I'll be constantly worried the AV Police might burst in on me when I'm 'performing'. This worry might also cause some guys to not be able to erect.

GR888 is a cool, highly educated, cultured, humourous n kind dude. He backs up his words with his FRs so don't go sliming him.

Fuckthepolice
27-09-2012, 01:11 PM
TS to be fair, he is right on the ecp part making the place very obvious. But TS don't take it personally from anyone, we mean no offence to you. Anyway this place has been revealed openly on massageplanet forum long time ago. Just my humble opinion.

Merc8888
27-09-2012, 03:07 PM
I agreed. TS please change the heading please. If I can decipher, so can normal people with average IQ.

alvi23
27-09-2012, 04:48 PM
Newbie make mistakes, break the unspoken rules or regulations we all can accept n forgive if the newbie know his mistake n reply in a humble manner.

BUT some brainless lanjiao newbie instead of being apologetic, insist he did not disclose anything about the playground n start calling people keyboard warrior? Guess it is time for some seniors to show the newbie what is a keyboard warrior capable of....

mr_missile
27-09-2012, 04:55 PM
Newbie make mistakes, break the unspoken rules or regulations we all can accept n forgive if the newbie know his mistake n reply in a humble manner.

BUT some brainless lanjiao newbie instead of being apologetic, insist he did not disclose anything about the playground n start calling people keyboard warrior? Guess it is time for some seniors to show the newbie what is a keyboard warrior capable of....

well said bro. your points are noted. ;):D

aayk_74
27-09-2012, 05:21 PM
c liao c liao.......heavy weights stepping in to enfore the rule of a blood bath.....

I only feather weight better not interfere too much lest i get no more ctcs for nice playgrounds.

26 hits to boom town!

Ok time to scoot off before me backside also get burnt...:(

GR888
27-09-2012, 07:25 PM
Stuck with firefighting some urgent stuff in office all day & then rushed to clear IPPT just now.

Fwwaahhh!!! Didn't realise a flame war took place when I was running my 2.4km just now! :eek: Senior bros, never mind lor... Let it rest lor. TS is just too thick up there to realise anything whichever way it is told to him.

I hate to see fellow cheongsters get caught in the act & won't wish it on any samster... But the damage is already done by TS' self-destructive stupidity. Cock until still dunno how to close this thread down. We can only keep our fingers crossed & hope for the best now. Sigh! :rolleyes:

Sodomiser
28-09-2012, 10:59 AM
Hi Bro, contact pls?

Sodomiser
28-09-2012, 01:35 PM

Hey.... I am surprised that your pts are still positive :D

Criminalz
28-09-2012, 01:52 PM
Bros, let it go.

Point made and taken. Done cannot be undone.

Just learn to be more discreet in ur fr.

fabteo
28-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Stuck with firefighting some urgent stuff in office all day & then rushed to clear IPPT just now.

Fwwaahhh!!! Didn't realise a flame war took place when I was running my 2.4km just now! :eek: Senior bros, never mind lor... Let it rest lor. TS is just too thick up there to realise anything whichever way it is told to him.

I hate to see fellow cheongsters get caught in the act & won't wish it on any samster... But the damage is already done by TS' self-destructive stupidity. Cock until still dunno how to close this thread down. We can only keep our fingers crossed & hope for the best now. Sigh! :rolleyes:

Cool la.....;)

alvi23
28-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Bros, let it go.

Point made and taken. Done cannot be undone.

Just learn to be more discreet in ur fr.

Agreed... Just hope that he ve learn something & will help to protect all the nice playgrounds in future.
Everybody deserve another chance, since we ve make our pts clear we shall lets this incident rest.
TS, pls close this thread.

acidtest
28-09-2012, 04:56 PM
You all very chek ark :p

You pummel TS into balance of 1pt left then you let him off? :eek:

FunGuy70
28-09-2012, 05:16 PM

1point is better than negative point lor at least the old birds here give him chance Liao :)

christan7890
28-09-2012, 05:30 PM
wah i think TS intention was good la, wanted to share but maybe didnt know the results of it. I think everyone would make mistakes, just learn from this and move on ba~

And TS, i would love to know the location of this, please PM thanks~

acidtest
28-09-2012, 08:21 PM
When one thread closes another opens.

There is one more new thread Nostalgic East HC - now facial hub :o

BarneyStinsonn
28-09-2012, 09:40 PM
bro can pm me the location! thanks :D

jia_yvon
29-09-2012, 12:17 AM
bro can pm mi the location plz ? thanx!

alvi23
29-09-2012, 09:54 AM

So u r trying to say we shld nt let him off? Or u love to see fellow samster's rep pt turn RED? I will be glad to show you if you r interested to see RED.
Newbies make mistakes, if they know where n what went wrong dont u think they deserve another chance? I was zapped by seniors when I was still a newbie, I learn from my mistake, apologise & everyone move on.

sianguy2006
29-09-2012, 12:43 PM
So u r trying to say we shld nt let him off? Or u love to see fellow samster's rep pt turn RED? I will be glad to show you if you r interested to see RED.
Newbies make mistakes, if they know where n what went wrong dont u think they deserve another chance? I was zapped by seniors when I was still a newbie, I learn from my mistake, apologise & everyone move on.

why you so worked up??

acidtest
29-09-2012, 11:35 PM

If you can't understand simple English then let me put it more plainly.

I am saying that you guys minus so many points from the newbie brother (until he left only 1 pt) then you feel satisfied to let him off.

And specific to you.... Don't come and act tough and issue veiled threats just because you have high power pts to zap. Be reasonable.

GR888
30-09-2012, 01:51 AM
If you can't understand simple English then let me put it more plainly.

I am saying that you guys minus so many points from the newbie brother (until he left only 1 pt) then you feel satisfied to let him off.

And specific to you.... Don't come and act tough and issue veiled threats just because you have high power pts to zap. Be reasonable.

First of all, please get your facts right. TS joined in January 2010. That is almost a full 2 years before me. So he is no longer considered a newbie.... and samsters who openly sabo joints, whether deliberately or otherwise, are not considered "brothers" by any definition. ;)

You want to talk reason? Fine, then let's talk reason. TS' booboo is there for all to see. Not just senior bros, but newbies and bros with low points have chipped in to weigh in their views on this thread about the mistake he has made.

Therefore, the reasonable thing for TS to do is to rectify the matter by removing this godforsaken thread. But it appears from its very continued existence that our dear TS has no such intention. Instead, he is still sitting on that ass of his... probably paralaysed and constipated by a combination of angst, defiance and stupidity to do the right thing. :cool:

His failure to act has caused him to be zapped... if that's his choice and he thinks getting zapped is no big deal, so be it. We all have to be responsible and bear the consequences for what we say and do.

We are all judged by what we post on this forum. If you want to talk reason, then you jolly well have to be armed with the credibility to do so. You, for one, do not even have a single decent FR to your name and that the large majority of your posts are either contact requests or neither here nor there comments. :rolleyes:

acidtest
30-09-2012, 05:14 AM
I have already said what I wanted to say and will move on from here.

It is not those who are very vocal or articulate their points very emotionally who win arguments. Rather, it is the circumstances under which TS came under fire and the misunderstanding from the earlier brother who thought I wanted to egg on the senior brothers to zap him till kingdom come.... that merit consideration.

I merely pointed out that even though they say to move on.... TS was still zapped all the way to just 1 pt. The bro thought I wanted them to zap him all the way.

That said, a newbie is still considered a newbie even though he joined the forum in 2010 and eschews from cheonging those massage joints and what have you.

He may also not know how to close the thread, going by his comments to the "forum mods", and not because he is defiant.

And his FR triggered derisive comments immediately. Give him a break, pls.

Time to move on. We can argue till the cows come home, and I am sure that no minds will be changed on this matter.

ball
30-09-2012, 11:16 AM
come on. lets move on pls. this is getting too tiresome.

aayk_74
30-09-2012, 02:04 PM
Okay guys let the LAO UNCLE here say something can?

We give TS bro the benefit of the doubt of not knowing how to close this thread.........we just move on from here & let this thread die a natural death?

Call it a truce......okay boh? ;)

Meanwhile, lets continue our happy bonking .....:D

cheers,